Thermoluminescence Back At It

Poem Info
176 words
5
1.5k
00
Poem does not have any tags
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting on the gym benches when I noticed a sweet smell, it wasn't like any smell I had ever smelt before. I turned just in time to see the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She was wearing the shortest tank top ever, with her tightest fitting blue jeans that clung to every delicious curve visible upon her. I was suprised none of the authority figures said any thing about her skimpy little number, but it didn't bother me a bit, considering this mesmorizing vision, interested me, causing me to lean so far out of the seat, to watch her pass by that I fell on the floor. She turned from her group of friends, whoes eyes seemed to follow the path of hers, she let out a laugh at the site of my fall, her followers did the same, and I thought I saw her smile and give a wink before she turned around and continued walking, with her hips moving in a flamboyant sway, and all I could think was, "WOW!"

Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Poem