Online Awakening

Story Info
He relates his first gay experience.
1k words
4.34
97.3k
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am basically a straight guy, by straight I mean that I am physically attracted only to women, however I have always harbored a fair amount of homosexual curiosity. The idea of giving my body to another man sexually has always been one of my most intense fantasies, and in my early twenties I decided to give it a try. The following is a true story of my first gay experience, and the beginning of my life as a submissive bi-sexual.

My search for my first gay lover started online, and after flirting with different men for a few nights, late one night I worked up the courage to set up a meeting with a nice, older English guy I had met online. We agreed to meet at a local 24 hour shopping plaza, and after a short cab ride I was standing face to face with Jon, the man who would shortly become my first gay lover.

After getting better acquainted, Jon and I agreed to head back to his place, and after a short drive Jon and I were sitting in his living room. I was nervous, but even more excited, and after a few drinks, the two of us were sitting comfortably on the couch. After some more small talk, Jon asked me, "So, what do you want to do?" I explained to him that I had never been with another man, and he assured me that he would go slow. Moving closer to me, Jon began kissing me lightly, and massaging my cock through my pants. At first, I was reluctant, but after a while I began enjoy the feel of his strong hands on my body, as well as the feel of his tongue passionately probing my mouth. Slowly, he began to strip me, pulling my shirt up over my head, and sucking on my nipples. Within minutes, I was completely naked on his couch, and ready for action.

Once I was naked, Jon stood up in front of me, and I began to rub his cock and balls through his pants. Unbuttoning his pants, I released his throbbing uncut cock, and closing my eyes, I began to lick the head, tasting my first cock, before taking him into my mouth. He had an average sized cock, about 6.5 inches, but it was uncut and quite thick, with a large bulbous head. At first I teased him, flicking my tongue around the head of his cock, but after a few minutes I took him deep into my throat. Lost in the moment, I began sucking on him hungrily, massaging his balls with my hand, and flicking my tongue lovingly over the head of his cock. Moaning loudly, Jon pinned my body to the couch with his weight and began to fuck my mouth, thrusting deep into my throat, and within minutes I could feel the orgasm building within him, until his whole body tensed, and he deposited his thick load deep into my throat.

After Jon came, he kissed me, and then repositioned me on my hands and knees on the sofa. Moving behind me, he slowly began to caress my ass, and then buried his face between my cheeks, flicking his hot tongue over my virgin hole. I had never felt anything like it before, and before long, Jon roughly inserted a finger and then two into my tight virgin ass, loosening me up for his cock. As he continued to break in my hole, we repositioned and I began to suck him back to life. The feeling of having a cock in my mouth while being fingered and licked brought me over the edge, and I could feel him grow hard in my mouth.

Once he was hard again, Jon suggested we move to the bedroom, and positioned me on my back on the bed. Moving on top of me, he kissed me hard on the mouth and then slid up my body and roughly shoved his cock back into my mouth. The feel of having another man's weight pinning me down while he was fucking my mouth turned me on even more, and sensing this, Jon withdrew his cock from my mouth, and positioned himself between my legs.

Lifting my legs up, Jon pinned my legs back behind my head, and again began to lick and finger my ass, loosening me up for his cock. After he had gotten me loosened up, he put on a condom, and I could feel him rubbing his cock against my virgin hole. The feeling of his hard cock pressing up against my hole got me really hot, and I started grinding my ass against him. Slowly, Jon began to press the head of his cock into my ass, and I could feel my body stretching to accommodate the width of his cock. Inching his way deeper into me, Jon paused for a brief moment to let me get used to the feeling, and then began slowly thrusting into me. Once he had worked his whole cock into me, he began to fuck me hard, sucking on my nipples and kissing me as he plowed into me.

Once he could see I was enjoying myself, Jon pulled his cock out and repositioned me on all fours at the edge of the bed. Moving behind me, he placed the head of his cock back at my deflowered hole, and shoved his cock back into me from behind. Grabbing me by the hips, Jon fucked me deep and hard, slapping my ass hard as he thrust into me. The feeling of being so completely full of cock had me on the edge of orgasm, and I reached back to spread my cheeks so allow him full access to my hole. Picking up the pace, Jon began to fuck me even harder, and within seconds I could feel his cock begin to swell inside me. Pulling his cock out of my ass, Jon pulled off the condom and exploded onto my face. Opening my mouth I hungrily took his cum-covered cock into my mouth, and swallowed every drop he pumped down my throat before licking his cock clean.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
hot

reminds me of my own first time

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My daddy i met online

Me and my daddy met online about 1 year earlier, he was just my type, he was atleast 25 years older then me and he was a chubby daddy (which made me even hornier), i was about 23 at the time and one night i was feeling horny so i sent brian (daddy) a text, he must have been thinking the same thing because straight away he replied back and told me to take a shower and to give my ass a clean out, so i went to the shower and got clean and got some water up my ass as he wanted, i was so excited now, i couldn't wait for him to fuck me, several weeks before i had bought a dildo online and i had used it on myself, i sent him a message back telling him im ready and that i will meet him in the same place as usual, i also told him i have bought something but it is a surprise, i went down to the meeting place and because he lived near by it didn't take him long to show up, i see in the distance headlights appeared andthen turned into the parking lot i was waiting at, i got into his car and gave him a hello kiss and a quick rub on his cock, he wasn't wearing any underwear, he never did, he asked about what was in the bag but i told him he has to wait, he smiled and said ok, we got back to his place, it was a cold winters night and he had the heater on, i took off my shoes and we got close to each other, we began to passionately kiss, i put my hand on his cock and felt it growing harder, as he did the same to me, our cocks were close but soon enough he had removed my shirt and took his off, but i had to have his hard cock in my hand, i dropped his pants and slowly rubbed his cock, he took my pants down and i was wearing a tight little lacey pink g-string which could hardly hold my cock in, he always likes it when i wear tiny underwear like that, i am now so horny rubbing daddys cock, i got down on my knees and with his lovely fat cock right infront of my face i started licking the tip and working down the side of his shaft, i held his balls and took them in my mouth i could hear he was enjoying it so i went back to the head of his cock, licking it like the lollypop i love, and i now start going all the way down on his cock taking it all in my mouth, it was delicious i always love to suck his cock first, i spent a long time down on my knees working that cock like his slut that i am, he grabbed the back of my head and started pushing my mouth deeper till i was deep throating him, he was doing it so fast i just let go of holding his ass and let him fuck my mouth, he finally let me back up, i stood up and we got back to kissing then it was time to head into the bedroom, we lay next to each other on the bed, our naked bodies rubbing against each other as we kiss i run my hand down his body looking for his cock, as i slowly played with it he finds my cock, still in my tiny g-string, but my cock was so hard it could hardly stay in, so off my g-string came and out popped my cock, he got his hand onto it and rubbing it, he would sometimes stretch my balls a bit, it felt nice, but his hand on my cock was feeling good, it kept getting harder, and yet again i couldn't help myself, i began to slowly kiss down his body and because i needed it, i had to take his rock hard cock in my mouth again, i would suck on his cock any chance i got, i have his cock in my mouth and i look up at him and he says, you like sucking my cock don't you slut, i briefly took my mouth off it, keeping in my hand, i said, yes daddy you cock belongs in my mouth right now, then i went back to sucking, some time passed and i came back up for air and to kiss my daddy, he said it was his turn, he slowly worked his way down teasing me making my cock grow (unlike me, i was always eager to suck his cock) he finally got there and he would slowly rub it as he loved my foreskin, he then went to lick the tip and working up and down along the sides, he came back up and then proceeded to suck me off, as i lay there on his bed watching him work my cock i just keep getting hornier, it felt so good my body would get tight as he put pressure on the head and took it all in again and again, he just kept sucking for what felt like a long time, we were both awhile of cumming but we were so horny for each other, we then spent sometime just kissing and rubbing our bodies together, our cocks were rubbing against each other, we stopped kissing and i took my hand and grabbed his cock and he did the same to me, we watched each others cocks, we would rub the tips together and he put my foreskin over his cock, we were both so horny, he then asked me what the surprise was, so i told him to wait a moment and i went into the other room where my bag was and got out my new dildo, i took it back into the bedroom, he smiled and laughed, i told him i have used it on myself a few times but now i want him to use it on me, he reached into the bedside cabinet and grabbed a fresh tube of lube, i got bent over infront of him and i felt his fingers rubbing around my hole getting the lube in, first it was 1 finger, then 2, and then 3, he made sure to lube my asshole up plenty, i felt his fingers inside my ass and asked him how many he had in there, he said he had 4 fingers inside my ass, i was feeling ready, he lubed up the dildo and slowly began to push it inside me, it did hurt to start with a d i tell him to just take it easy for now, he kept slowly pushing, and then i felt it go past the point of pain and it turned to pleasure, he had got it all the way inside me and then started to slowly fuck me with it, ohh it felt incredible, he then started to pick up the pace which was just even better, he had a steady pace going which was feeling good, so i told him, fuck me harder daddy, and now he just really picked up the pace and i could feel the dildo he was fucking me with slamming me on the inside, i couldn't speak and all i could do was moan, he kept going harder and harder to the point where i was screaming out in pleasure, but i thought i was getting a bit to loud and maybe his neighbors could he my screams of pleasure while getting my ass absolutely fucked, because he was laying on the bed and i was bent infront of him, i knew the best way for my to be quiet was to suck on his cock, it made my screams much more muffled, as he fucked me repeatedly and harder i would suck harder on his cock, at this point i was so horny and so happy, i was sucking daddhs fat cock while he fucked my ass, he then slowed it down, pulling it all the way out and then pushing it all the way back in, he put some more lube on the dildo and around and inside my hole, he began pulling it out and pushing it back in faster and faster, and i began to scream again and that meant i had to suck on his cock just to keep me quiet, by now my asshole was so loose and so full of lube there was no problem in fucking me hard, he took the dildo out of my ass and put it on the bedside, it was now time for me to feel his cock inside me, i always love this, i turned around and sat on top off him, but first put more lube onto my ass and his cock, i just sat on his cock and slid all the way down, i start to motion back and forwards on his cock, ohh it felt great feeling daddy inside me, i lent down to give him a kiss, he lifted up a bit and started to fuck me harder and harder, his cock was pounding my ass and i was in ecstacy, i lean back up and gurn around on his cock, i now have my back to him as i lean forward he pushed his hard cock inside me more so i push back, we did that for sometime, he gave my ass a few slaps and called me a slut, i yell out, i am your dirty slut daddy, fuck my ass harder, and so of course he did, he got up and pushed me over onto all fours and then push my head down, he grabbed me by the hips and just started fucking me so hard again, i turn to him and say, fuck me harder daddy, fuck me as hard as you can, my ass deserves needs your hard cock pounding it, he just kept fucking me harder and harder, but i couldn't suck his cock to keep quiet so i just had to plant my face into the pillow, i could hear his moans and he tells me he is ready to cum, i tell him to cum inside my asshole, and soon i hear him groan and i feeling his hot cum shoot inside my asshole, it felt great, he pulled his cock out and i felt his cum dripping out, he told me to stay bent over, so of course like a good little slut for daddy, i did just that, my ass still full of cum and lube he grabbed the dildo again, lubed it up and he worked it back up my ass, i was so horny now, he just went hard on my ass again and again, he told me to hold the dildo in my ass and he came to the front of me, he still had a bit of cum left on his cock and he wanted me to suck it clean, of course i was happy too, i could taste his cum and i love tasting his cum, he then said he wanted to watch me fuck myself with the dildo, so i lay back on the bed as he sits infront of me, i fuck myself for sometime, but as i said to him, it is not as good as you doing it for me, and no where as good as his nice fat cock, he just smiled and said, you love your ass being fucked don't you, well of course i do, i hadn't cum yet and as he takes the dildo of my hands and slowly fucks me, he takes my cock in his mouth and fucks me and sucks me, ohh i was soo close by now, i say, daddy im about to cum, he keeps sucking me till i blow in his mouth, he stops fucking my ass and the dildo just slips out, he cums up to kiss me with his mouth full of my cum, we kiss while mixing the cum in our mouths, we lay down next to each other somewhat exhausted but both very happy, we decided to goout the back for a smoke, we are sat there in the cold nights air, naked, but we didn't care, he opens his legs a little bit so i see his cock, it has gone down, i still feel horny, i started to play with cock again, we went back inside to where it was nice and warm, and yet again we are horny, we take a seat on his couch and he goes to get his laptop, we went online to find a 3rd guy to come join us, we did find some guy but unfortunately he was too far away, we told him about what we just got up to, it was such a shame we couldn't get a 3rd guy, another daddy to fuck me,so we began to watch porn, we got the lube and proceeded to masturbate each other, and we were soo horny yet again, and of course i couldn't help myself, i had to get that cock of his back in my mouth, i just kept sucking on it feeling it grow harder in my mouth, as i suck his cock i rub my cock and get it harder, i finished sucking daddys cock(for now) and as i stand up he says to me, just stand there naked and let me look at you, with him staring at my naked body with eyes of lust, he is getting my cock hard, he can see it growing again and tells me to come closer, as he sits on the couch he wraps his arms around me taking my cock in his mouth, i feel his finger slide around and into my ass, ohh nice i said, i was still loose and lubed up, and he had a finger then 2 slid into my ass as he sucks my cock, we still had horny gay porn playing on the laptop, as i watched the porn he kept sucking on my cock and playing with my ass, he stopped sucking and got up and walked to the bedroom, i stayed in the lounge on the couch and he came back with lube and the dildo, he said, now you know what is going to happen dont you, i replied, yes daddy, so i turned around and got bent over on the couch, he made sure to lube me up plenty, he put the dildo up against my asshole, he did not hesitate to get it inside me, he just began again to fuck me hard, here i was again getting fucked by daddy with a dildo, he just kept pounding my hole, he leaned over to me and kissed and licked my ear, then called me a whore, i said, i thought i was daddys little slut, he just laughed and kept fucking my ass, after more dildo fucking he says, my cock is hard and i want to fuck your ass again, i said of course daddy, i love feeling your cock in my ass, i was bent over ready for him and then he slid his cock in and just went at it, he slowed down a bit and i it felt so nice feeling his cock slowly move in and out off my hole, i was in my own world loving his cock and i feel his hand reach around and he has a play with my cock as it hangs there hard, i tell him that i love this feeling as he slowly works his cock in and out and rubs my cock, but then he stops rubbing me and put his hands on my hips, next thing i feel are these powerful thursts of his cock fucking my ass again, im completely loving it, fuck me harder daddy, fuck me, i kept yelling it at him and he just kept going harder and harder, i was so horny for daddy and his fat cock, and he knew it, he just kept pounding my ass, but only stopped briefly to add more lube, by now my ass was dripping in lube and it was so easy to get his cock in and out, he was fucking me harder and then slower and then harder and went slow, he said he was ready to cum again, but this time i turned around and got on my knees, i took his whole cock all the way in my mouth and sucking on it, i loved just sucking on his cock knowing he is ready to cum, he tells me he is about to cum i suck it harder and i feel him shoot his load into my mouth, i swollow as much as i can but still some drips down my chin onto my chest, i wipe it off and lick it up, i licked his cock clean for me, because i know how he likes it, i made sure to get every delicious drop of daddys cum that i could get, i swollow it all up, i feel his warm cum dripping down my throat, i am sat on the couch yet to cum he sits next to me and rubs my cock, im so horny for daddy tonight, he has filled me up with cum on both ends, as he rubs my cock im getting ready to cum he rubs harder and i feel my cum, it lands on my stomach he wipes it up with a finger and makes me lick it clean and he takes a taste too, he says, i like daddys sluts cum, i turn to him and say, i like daddys cum, i let daddy finish on or in me where ever he wants, we now decided to take a shower, we get ourselves clean in the shower together, but that didn't last long, we were back on the bed having more horny fun, he kept fucking me again with the dildo abd his lovely fat cock, we finally managed to get to sleep and sleeping naked next to each was a great feeling, the next morning when we woke up, we started all over again for a few more hours, it was such a fantastic night and morning, we spent the next several years seeing each other for sex, it was always great fun, i always loved being naked in his house and he could have his way with me, i was daddys little cum slut, and he never let me forget, he would always tell me, bring the dildo round im going to fuck you, he didn't have to tell me, i would bring it round because it was so much fun having daddy fuck me with the dildo before he got his cock in my ass, now i want to go see him, im so horny thinking of him, i need to go feel his cock in my mouth and ass, and his cum where ever he wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just like my first time

This story is very similar to my first time. I joined a gay chat line and talked with a few guys who were in a similar situation as me -- we think we're straight but really we're either bi or gay. I arranged a "date" as you did. When I arrived at his place, it was very exciting to have my first real date with a man. I realized that I am in fact attracted to men and I want to have gay sex. We had hot gay sex that night and I've been a gay slut cocksucking bitch who loves getting fucked regularly. Please tell more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A lot of bull....! Just poor, amateurish ballony. It doesn't work that way. But every story, or at least most stories are the same crab. First time anal first oral goes very much different. I get very much discouraged and tired, reading this crab.

That's it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Mine similar.Got up the courage to go to a gay club.Paid,handed a towel, locker key.Showered,walked upstairs,looked around.Sat in front of a big screen,watching when a guy about my age (46) sat next to me.His hand moved to my towel,moving to my cock,stroking,then his finger moving to my hole,rubbing slowly.My cock was rock hard.He stood,walked away,i followed,he looked behind,smiled and moved to a room,marked massage,i went in.He dropped his towel,told me to lay on the massage table.He moved behind me,his hands massaging my chest,his cock moving over my face,i heard him say lick it.My tongue licking the underside of his cock as he moved back and forward.He pulled me back,my head hanging slightly over the edge of the table,his cock pressing against my mouth,i opened,he moved back and forward in and out of my mouth.I felt his cock growing,then he moved to the bottom of the table,pulling me down,lifting my legs slightly,stroking my cock,then he took my cock in his mouth,stroking my balls,then a greased finger moved to my hole,circling,then pressing in,cumm shot from my cock,intense,into his mouth,he swallowed,2 fingers entering me,sucking until i was emptied.He pulled back,looked at me,relaxed,i mumbled yes,he moved between my legs,head of his cock at my hole.Lifting my legs he pushed forward,pressure,his hand guiding his cock until aaagh,he entered me.I heard him ohhh,as he pushed forward,my hole slowly opening as he eased into me,uncomfortable, yes,pain,yes.I felt full,he eased back, then forward,it seemed easier,he looked at me,ready,and he began to fuck,in,out,a steady rhythym,my cock growing,the pleasure in my hole taking over my body,pushing up to meet his thrusts until he pushed my legs right back and i heard him say yes,as warmth filled my virgin hole.I tried to milk his hard cock,keep it in me,but slowly he pulled back,as he pulled out,cumm ran down my buttocks.He moved away,i lay there,then stood,cumm dripping from my hole as i moved to the shower.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

How I Became A Gay Cock Slut Young married man is seduced at a resort.in Gay Male
Bicurious Fantasy Becomes a Reality My fantasy of being submissive to another man is fulfilled.in Gay Male
Straight Turnout Strait guy is turned out by an experienced man.in Gay Male
Taken for the First Time Ch. 01 An older man takes a willing first timer all the way.in Gay Male
First Time with Neighbor Daddy 18-year-old boy is taken by older neighbor.in Gay Male
More Stories