The SEAMsters

Story Info
Ladies neighborhood club gets out of "hand".
14.4k words
4.65
124k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,131 Followers

Copies of this story may not be made for distribution, be publishing or copied to another webpage without explicit permission from the author. All characters in the story are at least 18 years old.

Julie Reynolds and her husband Paul stood in front of their first home. After five years of marriage they finally had enough money to put down on a nice single story home in a nice neighborhood. The home was perfect for them at this time in their life because they did not have any kids and were not planning on having any until they reached thirty years old in a couple of years. Julie spent most of her time as an editor of children story books which she did out of her house. Paul was a regional sales manager for Pett Products and traveled at least two or three days per week. After five years of his traveling they had lost the desire for exciting sex. Most of the time sex was on a schedule and they both just went through the motions.

"Hello, welcome to the neighborhood," a voice said from across the street. They turned to see a middle-aged woman walking their way. "I'm Marge."

"Julie and Paul Reynolds," Julie said smiling. She guessed the women to be in her late thirties or low forties.

"You are just going to love it here," Marge said. "After you get settled and bored let me know and I'll introduce you to the other women on the block," she directed at Julie.

"Thanks, my husband travels a lot so I may be knocking sooner than you might expect," the younger woman said.

They spent the next week unpacking boxes and it was the night before Paul had to fly away to a week long sales meeting that Julie confronted him about the lack of sex.

"Don't I turn you on anymore?" she asked as she lay next to him in her new sheer teddy.

"Yes, of course," he said while yawning. "I have to catch an early flight."

She was about to say that it normally only took five minutes anyway but held back. "Maybe when you get back next weekend we can spend some time together?"

"Sure honey," he said as his eyes closed.

It was around 9:00AM the next morning when Julie, going for her newspaper, saw two women walking into Marge's house. They smiled and waved at her and she waved back. She noticed one of the women was around her age and the other one older around Marge's age. She spent the rest of the morning on a new book but around 3:00PM noticed the women leaving Marge's house. They had stayed pretty much the whole day there. She turned off the computer and tossed on a new blouse. Marge had invited her to join the neighborhood women so she decided to head over there to find out when the next meeting was.

"Julie," Marge said surprised to see her so fast. "Come in."

"I told you I would be here sooner than you expected me," she said smiling. She looked around the woman's home and noticed an assortment of naked statues and paintings. "Did you do these?"

Marge looked at the large painting of a young women leaning back against an apple tree. Her skirt was pulled up and her hand and forearm disappeared up under her skirt. It was obvious what she was doing.

Marge laughed. "No, I bought that painting last year in Mexico. It's beautiful don't you think?"

Julie looked again at the girl hands under her dress. "Yes, it's very erotic but I'm not sure I'd display it out here."

"That's the problem," Marge said as she watched the young woman's reaction. "Masturbation is mostly hidden and not spoken of. It's a natural thing to do."

Julie felt suddenly uncomfortable talking about the taboo topic of self gratification. "You have a lovely back yard," she said trying to change the subject. She glanced out at the wooden deck with thick vines on lattice walls surrounding a well hidden hot tub.

"Would you like to see it?"

"Sure," Julie replied as she followed the woman out through the patio door. She saw the wet decking and the damp towels hanging on the chairs. "Where you all in the hot tub?"

"Yes," Marge answered. "It's one of our favorite places to hold our get-togethers."

"Sounds like fun," Julie said wondering where the women had carried their swim suits since they were not carrying any bags and were wearing normal clothing.

"Would you like to go in the hot tub?" Marge asked.

"Now," Julie repeated. "I didn't bring my suit," she laughed.

"It's just us girls and my husband won't be home until another three hours."

Julie stood on the deck and realized there was no way a neighbor could see what was going on around the hot tub. "When you had the meeting this morning were all of you naked in the hot tub?"

"Yes," Marge replied. She still couldn't tell if she would go for it or not.

"Wow," Marge said. "I bet the husband's would love to see that."

"We invite them once per month," Marge laughed. She saw the shocked look on Julie's face. "I'm kidding." But, it was something they had talked about doing. "I'm going back in so why don't you join me?" Marge didn't wait for a reply as she quickly removed her blouse and shorts and walked over to the edge of the hot tub. She stood proudly in her skimpy push-up bra and matching black boy-shorts. "Come on."

Julie's heart raced as she watched the woman non-caringly removed her bra. The woman's breasts were not very large but her nipples were the longest she had ever seen. Nudity had always been private for Julie and it had taken some time for her to get used to being naked in front of her husband.

"I better not," she said trying not to be surprised when she saw Marge's shaven pussy mound. She had only met this woman a few days ago and now saw her totally naked.

"It feels really good," Marge announced as she slipped down into the bubbling water.

Julie stood frozen. "I wish it was darker outside," she giggled as she looked around.

"No one can see but me," Marge grinned. From what she could see Julie had a magnificent body. "Come over here behind the lattice."

Julie gulped and walked slowly to where Marge directed her. She took a deep breath and slowly unbuttoned the new blouse. She felt the woman's eyes on her hot chest as she pulled her blouse off. "I can't believe I'm doing this," Julie said as she fidgeted with the snap on her shorts.

Marge grinned and closed her eyes pretending to drift off to sleep. She peeked out when she heard the snap of Julie's shorts release. "Very nice," Marge commented when she opened her eyes as the young woman stepped from the shorts.

"Thank you," Julie blushed.

Marge could now see the dark nipples of her breasts through the semi-sheer bra and the mound of pubic hair above the vee above her legs. She smiled knowing her pubic mound was the same blonde color as her hair.

"This water is pretty hot," Marge said as she moved out of the water and sat on the edge of the hot tub with her feet dangling over into the bubbles. Her legs were spread just enough to show Julie her opened slit and hard clitoris pushing outward.

"Oh," Julie said when she saw the woman's open pussy lips. She blushed and turned around. For the first time she wondered if the woman was bi-sexual and maybe was trying to get her naked to have sex with her. "I think I better go." Her legs were trembling.

"I can see you are embarrassed," Marge said quickly. "Go ahead and undress and I'll look away."

It was decision time for Julie. If the woman wanted to have sex with her she suddenly wondered how it would be. Right now she was so horny she was entertaining the concept. She thought she could stop her if she tried anything that she didn't like. She turned and saw Marge facing the other way and quickly pulled the bra from her hard nipples and pushed the panties down her shaky legs. She almost jumped into the hot water.

Marge smiled when she felt the water splash against her back. It meant her new neighbor was now naked in the hot tub behind her. She turned and sat with her pointed nipples sticking out at the nervous woman. "That wasn't so bad was it?"

"No," Julie said trying to relax. Her body was so low in the water the bubbles and splashes were almost covering her mouth and face. When she moved her leg slightly it brushed against Marge's foot. She quickly pulled it back. Marge laughed.

"Don't worry I'm not going to attack you. Just sit back and relax and enjoy the moment." Marge closed her eyes again and leaned back. She was picturing the nice body of Julie when her fingers moved between her bald pussy lips.

Julie's body finally started relaxing. The hot water did feel great on her body and she was not nervous about Marge wanting to have sex with her. She closed her eyes and felt so good being naked in the hot tub like this. It was also very exciting. It was a few minutes later when Julie heard the first moan from Marge's lips. She peeked over to make sure the woman was alright and noticed the slight grin. Julie's body again tensed up when she realized the woman was touching herself.

"I think I'd better go," Julie said.

Marge did not open her eyes. "Just relax and enjoy the moment." Her experienced fingers and the knowledge that she was masturbating in front of his young woman for the first time had really increased her pleasure. Again she moaned but louder this time.

Julie didn't know what to do. If she got out of the water the woman would see everything she had and more. If she stayed she would watch a very personal act.

"Why don't you touch yourself too?" Marge panted. Her breathing was becoming really ragged.

"I'm going," Julie said as she quickly stood and stepped out of the water.

The sight of the Julie's opened pussy between her thighs was all Marge needed to climax. "OH GOD...I'M COMING!" she cried out. Her eyes captured Julie's firm round breasts and pink nipples as she slipped on her bra. "OHHH!" It was the best one she had in quite a while.

Julie didn't look back as she pulled up her shorts and her blouse. She didn't bother buttoning the blouse as she moved quickly back into the house. She couldn't remember how she had gotten to her living room as she sat on the sofa breathing heavy. Her fingers moved on their own down under her shorts and panties and into her steaming pussy. It had been a while since she had masturbated but this time she could not control it. Her free hand opened her shorts and pulled down her panties so she could achieve maximum access to her hot hole. She grabbed the small pillow next to her and took a bite of it as she climaxed. If not for the pillow Marge would have heard her scream. It was the best sex she had in quite a while.

*****

Marge had figured she had scared Julie off and would not ever hear from her again. She realized that she should have gone a lot slower and maybe eased the woman into the thought process that masturbation in front of others is not so bad and is actually very exciting. She tried to remember back when she was first introduced to the neighborhood practice. It had been three years ago.

It was a Monday morning when she stopped by Gail's house to drop off a new recipe the other woman had asked her for. Gail answered the door wearing only a thin nightgown.

"Come in." Gail said smiling.

Marge moved inside and followed the woman into the den. "Shhh," she said as she moved over to the patio window and pulled open the curtains. Outside on the deck of the pool was a young man standing in only skin tight Speedo's vacuuming the pool.

"God, who is that?" Marge asked as she moved over to peek at him. The man was gorgeous. His muscular shoulders and thighs highlighted his taunt abs. When he turned slightly she could see the large bulge in his tight swim suit. She quickly jumped back.

Gail laughed. "He can't see us but we can see him. He doesn't know I'm home."

"Who is he?" Marge asked.

"He's my son-in-law," she giggled.

Marge moved closer to the window and watched as he bent forward to move the vacuum hose. His tight Speedo's pulled up into his firm butt. "Should we be watching him like this?"

"Yes, I've done it before. It takes him about thirty minutes to vacuum it and then he goes in," she giggled. "Without his suit on."

"No way," Marge said as she turned again to see his bulge. "You've seen him totally naked?"

"Yes and it is huge," she smiled.

"You've never..." Marge started to say.

"Of course not, he's my son-in-law," Gail smiled. But he does give me a lot to think about.

Marge knew she was talking about touching herself later.

"Look he's taking off his suit," Gail said while looking out the patio door.

"Holy cow," Marge said when she saw it. It had to be at least eight inches long and it was only semi-hard.

"You haven't seen the best part yet," Gail whispered. Her hand was rubbing up and down her nightgown-covered thigh.

Marge's body was boiling over when she saw him set on the top step of the pool and lean back while he slowly stroked his shaft. "God Gail, I've got to go home quick." She laughed.

"Why go home?" Gail asked. "I'm going to do the same thing so why don't we do it together?

"You mean?" Marge looked again at the huge mushroom tip resting above his fist as he pumped his fist up and down. It would be a lot better if she did it now.

"Yes," Gail giggled. Her fingers picked up her nightgown until her light brown neatly trimmed bush was exposed. She looked at Marge as her fingers split the forest of hairs to find her clit which was sticking up waiting for her to arrive.

Marge quickly unsnapped her shorts and pushed them and her panties down to her knees while she leaned back against the chair behind her. She didn't care if Gail could see her thick crop of pubic hair or her pink labia as her fingers rubbed up and down over her hard pleasure knob. "I can't believe we are doing this," she moaned as she looked at the young stud relieving himself.

"Oh God this is even better," Gail moaned as she climaxed. Her fingers moved faster and faster.

"Me too!" Marge cried out.

"Please close the curtains," Marge laughed as she pulled up her shorts and panties. "This has been the best sex I've had in quite a while."

"Me too and we are not cheating on our husbands," Gail smiled. "He cleans my pool every Monday morning in case you want to come back."

Marge laughed. "Are you sure you can't get him to do it twice a week?

"Maybe, let me ask?" she laughed.

A week later Marge and Gail once again stood behind the mirrored patio door and watched as her son-in-law removed his swim suit and again jerked off.

"It's better if I'm naked," Gail giggled as she pulled off her nightgown. She turned and looked at Marge.

"Are you sure he can't see us?" Marge asked as she released the top button of her blouse.

"No," Gail said as she watched her neighbor undress. As Marge played with her raised clit watching the young man touch himself Gail watched her do the same. "I've never thought watching a woman touch herself would be so hot."

"Me too," Marge moaned as she turned to see Gail's fingers disappear deep into the woman's pussy.

"Let's go up to my bedroom," Gail panted. "We can see each other better up there."

The two women forgot all about the ten inch hard-on and moved quickly up the stairs. "Sit across from me and open your legs," Gail said to Marge.

Both women could now see everything as they stroked and played with their moist holes. Luckily her son-in-law could not hear their screams when they climaxed at the same time. Thus started the SEAMsters which Marge said meant Self Enjoyment And Masturbation siSTERS.

*****

"Did I see our new neighbor running from your house?" Gail asked Marge on the phone later that day.

"Yes, I went a little too fast for her," Marge confessed. "I think I might have scared her away."

"How far did you get?"

Marge told her about how she watched Julie undress and how beautiful her body was. "A part of her wanted to do it I'm sure," Marge said.

"Do you think I should pay her a visit tomorrow?" Gail asked.

"Might be a good idea since before she cools down," Marge laughed.

*****

Julie had a rough time sleeping that night. She closed her eyes and could still see the pleasure on Marge's face as she touched herself under the water. She had always been taught that touching yourself was bad and had heard the stories about going blind and growing hair on the back of your hands. It was such a no-no she had never even talked about it with her husband who she had caught once doing it on the bed when she came home early from a shopping trip. Even then they had not discussed it. She wondered then how it would have felt if she had allowed her fingers to move between her legs in the hot tub. She realized her whole body was covered with a cold sweat.

Because she did not get much sleep she slept late the following morning and would have slept longer except for loud sound of the door bell. She jumped out of bed and looked out the window to see a woman standing on her doorstep with a cake in her hand. She opened the door.

"Oh hi, I didn't wake you did I"? Gail asked noticing Julie was wearing a tee-shirt and cotton shorts. Her hair was pretty messed up as well.

"I was getting up anyway," Julie said. She recognized the woman as one of the women who had been at Marge's the day before.

"My name is Gail, I live down the street."

"Come in please, I'm Julie."

They moved into the living room. "The house is still a mess," Julie said as she took the cake to the kitchen. "We are still unpacking."

"It looks better than mine and I'm not unpacking."

"Can I get you a drink or something?"

"No thanks, I've had three cups of coffee already this morning."

For the next thirty minutes Gail told her all about her neighbors but stayed away from the special meetings. Gail peeked at the woman's nipples pushing out the thin tee shirt as well as her tan thighs moving up into her loose cotton shorts. She once saw the edge of her white panties when she bent back to yawn. "I should get dressed," Julie said when she saw the woman looking at her body.

"It must get pretty lonely being her alone with your husband traveling so much," Gail said remembering what Julie said about her husband.

"I stay pretty busy," Julie said. "I have a lot of editing work to do."

"All work and no play make Julie a dull girl," Gail laughed.

Julie laughed. "Right now I don't have a lot of options."

"What if I told you that you do have an option if you are brave enough to do it?"

Julie coughed and remembered what Marge had done yesterday and that Gail was one of the women naked in the hot tub before she arrived. "I think I know what your option is and I don't think it's for me."

"There's one way to find out," Gail dared.

Julie spoke, "I don't think so." She did not sound too convincing.

"Try it once and if it's not for you fine. But, if it is it might help being alone so much."

"I....ah..........," Julie took a deep breath. "How do we...you know."

Gail smiled and moved directly across from her on the chair. "Just do what I do."

Julie forced a smile but was scared as she watched the older woman lean back on the chair. She looked at the short sundress Gail was wearing and noticed it riding high on her thighs. "OK," she whispered.

Gail's eyes locked onto Julies as her hands moved to her own neck and then slowly down over her shoulders and arms. She stopped and watched as the nervous girl did the same. She could see Julie's fingers brushing over the blonde hairs on her forearm.

Julie's fingers followed Gail's lead and moved down over the sides of her hips and slowly down her legs. They made it to her feet where they removed her shoes and then moved slowly back up to her knees. Julie's panties were now dripping wet in anticipation of what was to come. She watched Gail's legs move slowly apart until Julie could see the white strip of her panties up under the sundress. As the fingers moved north so did the bottom of Gail's dress until her whole panty-covered stomach was seen.

Slickman
Slickman
8,131 Followers