No Present?

Story Info
He forgot to buy wife a Valentine's Card or present.
936 words
4.34
29.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,524 Followers

Copyright Oggbashan January 2005

The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

* * * * *

I had left the office at nine o'clock after successfully completing everything for tomorrow's presentation to the company's board. My train was just entering my home station. Only then did I notice the date and time. It was eleven o'clock the night before Valentine's Day.

I was in trouble. I hadn't bought a card. I hadn't done anything for Valentine's Day. My wife would be disappointed and a disappointed wife is an unhappy wife. I didn't want Elaine to be unhappy. She had supported me through the last few days of preparation. Her ideas had turned my presentation from a mundane one to something special. I owed her thanks and more than that I ought to have done something spectacular to celebrate our first Valentine's Day as a married couple.

I had told her I would be late. I had called her from the office. I hadn't expected to be this late. One of the trains had been cancelled halfway down the line. I had sat on the platform fuming until the next train arrived. My mobile's battery was flat so I couldn't ring Elaine.

What could I do about a Valentine card or present? Everything was shut. There was a garage on my route from the station that shut at ten. Even if it were open there wouldn't be anything left for Valentine's Day. There were no taxis around and I knew better than to expect one to be available.

I used the call box on the local station's forecourt to let Elaine know I was at least within walking distance. I confessed as well.

"I should be home in about twenty minutes. And..."

Elaine knew that tone of voice.

"What have you done, Hugh?"

"It's not what I've done. It's what I haven't done. It's Valentine's Day tomorrow and I haven't..."

"...bought me anything? I'm not surprised, Hugh. That presentation has been on your mind, hasn't it?"

"Er... Yes."

"I know it's important. That's why I helped. Just get home as quickly as you can. I'll think of some way that you can pay for forgetting Valentine's Day. Love you."

Elaine rang off. I set out through the dark streets of our town. At least she hadn't exploded. The first Valentine's Day since we were married and I'd forgotten it. How bad was that? I thought that on a scale of one to ten for marital faults it must rank fairly high. A six or seven perhaps?

When I arrived home Elaine microwaved a meal for me. Was she heaping coals of fire on her forgetful husband? She didn't say a word about Valentine's Day. I thought that was ominous. By the time we went to bed I was very nervous. I'd been expecting an outburst that hadn't happened – yet.

I climbed into bed. Elaine undressed and just stood there, naked. I looked at her body appreciating every familiar curve. I was tired but not too tired to react. She knelt down and rummaged in her bedside cabinet. She stood up with an aerosol can in her hand.

"I think you need some dessert, Hugh," she announced in a matter of fact tone.

She pointed the aerosol towards herself and sprayed. Brown liquid trickled over her breasts and then solidified. She had sprayed herself with chocolate.

She waved the can again. This time she traced a line down each thigh from hip to knee. Finally she gave a generous squirt to her pussy.

"Well?" she asked. "Aren't you going to eat?"

I was out of the bed and kneeling beside her as quickly as I could. She directed my tongue. I started at her knees and worked up. Once I had cleaned chocolate from her legs she grasped my hair and lifted my head to her breasts. I licked, sucked and swallowed.

When her breasts were clean she asked me to lie on the bed. She knelt with her pussy poised above my face before gradually lowering her chocolate covered bush towards my mouth.

The chocolate was entangled in her hair. It took me a long time to eat it all. Before I had finished the chocolate was melting from the heat of our bodies and Elaine was gasping at every touch of my tongue.

I grabbed her and threw her to the bed before mounting and thrusting deep. She thrashed frantically as my weight pinned her to the bed. Her legs wound around my hips to pull me deeper. I held back as long as I could. Even my best effort didn't last long. I sighed as I came into Elaine.

She wriggled to a more comfortable position under me. Her arms and legs still held me close. She whispered in my ear.

"That makes up for forgetting the card. Tomorrow evening you'll have to do better than that to make up for the present. Will you?"

I nodded.

That was last night. The presentation to the board went well. I wasn't worried about its success. I knew that with Elaine's help it was perfect. What I was and am worried about is how I will perform tonight. How can I satisfy Elaine? Am I man enough to give her enough pleasure to compensate for a lack of a Valentine's Day present?

All I can do is try.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,524 Followers