Valentine Spell

Story Info
Love spell goes wrong.
1.3k words
3.73
28.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valentine's Day 2004, Lillian came home to find her husband dead on the floor. The Coroner said that he had a genetic heart abnormality and that his heart had stopped working. From that day on Lillian had closed herself off from everyone, she just stayed home and cried. Lillian had always enjoyed practicing witchcraft and one day she decided to try to bring back Lucian. She knew it would take all of her knowledge and that she would have to deal in very dark magic, but she did not care.

Lillian just wanted to feel Lucian's arms around her and to feel his bone melting kisses once more. She set about gathering all the supplies she would need, including the blood from Lucian. Lucian had always donated blood to the blood bank so it was easy to obtain a small vile. It took six months of research to find the spell, but by Valentine's Day she was ready to bring him back.

On February 13th 2005 she set up her alter and waited for midnight, One year to the day her life ended. With the moon full she knew the time was right. Her nerves were tense and she could hardly breathe, if this worked he would hold her again and tears ran down her pale cheeks as she thought of how much she wanted him back. The clock struck midnight, and the candles sprouted flames all a deep purple. This scared Lillian a little but she trudged on. In the silver bowl she mixed Lucian's ashes and his blood, "With this his ashes and life force, I call to thee." She cut her hand and held it over the bowl, "With this my life force I ask thee to bring back the one whom I love."

A purple fog started to rise from the bowl and she began to chant. "I ask of thee Dark Goddess to bring back the one whom I cannot live without. The one who has stolen my soul and taken it with him. Dark Goddess I ask of thee to let him live once more." She held her hand over the bowl and let her blood drip into it, all the while chanting. The purple fog grew and took over the room, Lillian fell to the floor unconscious.

Lillian awoke to the sound of her name being whispered in her ear. She looked up and staring down at her was her beloved husband, tears sprang to her eyes. She wrapped her arms around him and held on for dear life afraid that it was just another dream. "Please Goddess let him be real." she whispered to herself. "Oh honey I am real." she heard him say. But he never moved his lips, she looked at him a little scared now.

The eyes she gazed into were not the warm loving green ones she remembered, but an eerie shade of purple. It felt as though his soul were black and cold. This was not the man who had died on Valentine's Day, this was something altogether different. Lillian raised her hand to stroke his cheek and his skin was so cold, "God Lucian what have I done?" not expecting an answer from the man holding her.

"You have forged the gap between life and death, sweetheart you have brought me back." He smiled down at her and she could see fangs were teeth should have been.

Lillian froze in place, "You are a vampire, I never wanted this I just wanted you here to hold me and love me." Lillian began to weep for the mistake she had made.

She had cursed her one true love, through a selfish act and now he would have to pay for her stupidity.

"I am so sorry Lucian, I never meant for this to happen, I will make it right, I will put you back to rest were you belong." She placed her hand over his heart.

"No Lillian, I will not go back we can have eternity together now, neither of us will ever be alone again." The fear she felt at his words apparent in her eyes.

Lucian looked at her with such lust and hunger in his eyes that she was paralyzed. He bend his head and brushed his lips against hers, she closed her eyes and moaned. Even if he was different, this was her husband and he could still melt her heart with just a brush of his lips. Lillian melted into his embrace and gave herself over to whatever may come. She had committed the sin and now she would accept the consequences. Lucian stood with her still in his arms, he walked to the bedroom they once had shared.

Laying her down on the bed, he slowly removed her clothing remembering each curve and pale, smooth inch of skin. His cock growing harder as each piece of clothing fell to the floor. Finally she lay there naked to his view, and he thought she was even more beautiful than he remembered. Lucian kissed her lips, then moved lower and lower. Once he reached her smooth, hairless pussy he had lost his control and he went down on her with an other-world fury. He parted her outer lips and plunged his tongue down deep into her slit, he thumb working on her clit. His tongue moved in and out at a pace so fast that Lillian was engulfed in one huge orgasm that felt like it would never end. She writhed on the bed and moaned his name, begging him to stop.

Then through the pleasure she felt a sharp stab of pain and looked down, Lucian had bitten her and was taken her blood. His fingers plunging in and out of her pussy made her forget about the pain and what Lucian had become. As an orgasm wracked her small frame, she felt him crawl up her body and thrust his cock deep into her. He bent to kiss her and she could taste her blood on his tongue, at first repulsed by it. He could sense her repulsion and quickened his thrusting, when she was overcome with passion he bent his head to her neck. "Lillian you brought me back and I will not live without you, forgive me for this but I will have you with me forever." And with that he plunged his fangs into her neck.

While his cock thrust faster and faster into her tight, wet pussy. As he sucked her blood his cock got even bigger, Lillian moaned in pain and pleasure. She was past caring what happened to her so long as she was with Lucian forever. Lucian's frantic thrusting had brought her to the edge and as she plummeted over the edge her world went black.

When she awoke, her whole world was different. The colors were brighter and she could hear so many things at the same time. But what made her heart skip a beat was the fact that Lucian lay beside her, holding her in his arms smiling down at her. She now knew that this was meant to be, a life with Lucian that would span the ages. Lillian ran her hands over his naked flesh and felt his cock stir to life, straddling his hips she sank down on his huge, hard cock. Rocking slowly back and forth she knew that life had just begun even though it had really ended.

Valentine's Night 2006, found the couple in Italy. Living in a small villa, a garden full of night blooming jasmine and a breath-taking view of the ocean. Lucian walked up to her, 3 dozen blood red roses in his hand. "Happy Valentine's Day, my exquisite, eternal love." Lillian turned to kiss him, her stomach swollen with their child. They had decided to name their daughter Valentine, because every good thing had happened to them on that special day. As a matter of fact, Valentine was born later that night. Happy to finally hold their daughter, they lived out many, many wonderful years in that seaside villa...