swings

Poem Info
129 words
4
2.8k
00
Poem does not have any tags
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just before dusk, on a warm still summer evening when all the young ones have departed, we slip into the park and claim the swings....we remember how the swings work, don't we...we were both children.
As we whoosh back and forth through the air we remember childhood times...and we are free of care, of worry, of fear and heartbreak...some may start to think philosophically about the backward/forward stuff, but we just swing.
Of course when we decide to stop, we let our feet slide through the sand a few times...leaving our lines on the surface below us...and when we stop, it's our footprints...side by side...that will greet the next swinger.
They won't know that it was us who were there last, but we'll know.
And that's all that matters.

Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
Share this Poem