Uncle Ronnie's New Whore

Story Info
Sexy Russian guy goes to work for horny uncle.
3.2k words
4.46
126k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Uncle Ronnie was a perv. I knew it from the first moment I saw him in my parents' living room. Ronnie just had that leftover 70's style macho look to him. His button down shirt was open, revealing dense black chest hair and his belly pushed over his belt slightly. Gold man jewelry seemed to glimmer everywhere you looked at him. He was my mom's brother and when we moved to Las Vegas so my mom could find a better job, Ronnie seemed to always be hanging around our house. He told me I was his favorite nephew, as far as I knew, I was his only nephew, but what the hell.

"Hiya, Sasha," he said, winking at me and giving me the "thumbs up" gesture. Ronnie was Russian just like my mom, an immigrant, but he seemed to walk and talk like every natural-born American I knew. He had a traditional Russian name, but I never heard anyone call him by it.

I was washing my car and Ronnie lurked about, watching me from the front steps. I was beginning to think he was as bad as the divorced lady next door, always checking me out while I messed around out in the yard.

"Hey, Uncle Ronnie," I said, greeting him and suddenly wishing I'd put on a shirt before I started washing the car.

I was into guys, it wasn't public knowledge, but the thought that my own uncle might be checking me out was a little creepy. Maybe when I got some money of my own and a place to live, I'd be more open about it, until then, I was keeping a lid on my private life. Sure, I was eighteen, but I still lived under my parents' roof. Being a big slut made it difficult to hide, but my parents just thought I had a lot of guy friends back in Dallas. Ok, so when guy friends spent the night, we were sucking each other's dicks. So what? So far in Vegas I hadn't had any time to meet guys. I needed to get laid, it was my top priority.

"What's on the agenda for this summer, Sasha?" he asked, he had walked out to meet me and slapped me on the shoulder like we were old pals. I wanted to tell him getting some action was on the agenda, that probably wasn't such a good idea.

I smiled, maybe he was just trying to be cool.

"I'm looking for a job right now, I put in a bunch on applications, but so far, nothing."

"What? No one wants to hire a good looking young guy like you? What about strip clubs?" he asked, letting his black/brown eyes wander over my body. I got goosebumps feeling his gaze slip down my bare chest. On second thought, maybe he did want to fuck me.

"Strip clubs?" I laughed, nervously. "I'm not good looking enough for that. I don't even look like I'm eighteen."

His stare didn't wander, but focused on my crotch. Then I was sure of it, he was a perv and he did want to fuck me. Questions answered. Mentally, I felt a little slimy considering it, but my cock went hard when I tried to wrap my mind around the image of sucking my uncle's dick. Maybe I was the pervert. I adjusted myself in my cut off jean shorts with my back to him. You're just fucking horny, Sasha, I told myself.

"Sure you are Sasha, especially for the gay clubs, they'd go crazy over a little blond, blue-eyed twink like you," he smirked and trailed his fingers across my thigh. I shot him with a spray from the hose, just to tease the horny, middle-aged goat. He backed away with a grin on his face and a sizable lump in his pants. If my dick hadn't been so hard, I might have felt sick just thinking it. Unfortunately, my cock wasn't getting any softer.

*** **** ***

My parents went out after dinner to gamble away money they didn't really have and stayed out late as always. I thought about my uncle and his wacky ideas that I should strip. Hopefully, it wouldn't come to that and I would find a way to pay for UNLV in the fall. If not, I guess I had some ideas to fall back on. I was horny out of my mind, or I wouldn't have even considered such a thing. Thoughts of fucking Uncle Ronnie crept into my head. I wondered if he liked to top or bottom. He was probably a top, guys like him most always were. Me, I liked it any which way. I'd been with a few guys, mostly in high school and I tried it all, loved it all; fucking, sucking, fingering-everything. Never had I been interested in girls, even as a last resort.

Ronnie was staying over for some reason, probably because he wanted to get in my pants. I was sure he had his own place, a wife and kids, but I didn't know how he swindled my mom into letting him stay with us. With a hard dick in my hand, I debated on whether I should go down the hall and try to get some. Sure it was weird, but something about him made me hot as hell. It was probably just the forbidden aspect of it, or maybe it was the telling bulge in his slacks I always noticed. I stuffed my dick back into my track pants, waited awhile and went downstairs.

Uncle Ronnie was sleeping in the small guest bedroom at the end of the hall. The door was wide open and I looked in to see him sleeping peacefully on his back with only a thin white sheet over his thick furry body. His broad chest rose and fell with every breath, he moaned in his sleep once and I noticed his hard dick protruding beneath the sheet. It would've been impossible not to notice, because from where I was standing, he looked like he was hung. Big cocks made me weak in the knees, just seeing one made me want to feel it stuffed all the way up my ass or down my throat. God, it was so totally wrong, but I had to suck that dick.

Creeping into the room by lamplight, I flipped the sheet back to view my naked horny uncle. Ronnie's big fat cock stood bolt upright, and might have been the hardest cock I'd ever seen. I'd have a hard time getting that monster in my mouth, but I was willing to give it a try. Though he was a chunky man, he was well groomed and it was hard to see past that delicious looking tool.

I slid my hand around his weapon and he sighed in his sleep. Oh yeah, I was going to suck that dick until it ran dry. My dick sprang back to life as I took Ronnie's fat cock into my mouth. Immediately, I went to work, stroking him off and sucking at the same time. Precum drizzled the back of my tongue, just spurring me to suck harder for the prize. Ronnie's eyes opened about the same time I cupped his big old balls with my hand. He smiled down at me. Guys told me I had a big dick, but mine was nothing like Ronnie's. I may have had length, but his was as long as mine and nearly twice as thick.

"Sasha, I knew you loved cock, the very first time I saw you. That gorgeous mouth was made to suck dick," he moaned, caressing the back of my head with his hand. His dirty talk just got me hotter, made me want to take his cock all the way in my throat. I took it until my nose brushed his curly black pubes.

The way I was crouching on the bed with my back facing the headboard, it was easy for Uncle Ronnie to slip my grey track pants down and play with my firm ass. Guys who'd fucked me always seemed to fall in love with my ass. I was tall and lean, but my butt was fleshy and round. I guess you could say I had a bubble butt. Ronnie got his thick fingers on me and I could tell he wanted my ass. I felt him fondle my big shaved balls and I was in heaven. My dick leaked precum on his hairy chest. I almost came all over him when he licked his finger and slipped it inside my tight asshole.

I dug my hot tongue underneath his foreskin, just the way I like a guy to do to me. I pulled back the thin skin and sucked the throbbing head of his cock. Damn, I always dreamed of sucking and fucking a dick that big. I didn't know what I wanted more, to fuck his hairy ass or to have his big cock reaming my asshole.

"Mmm, you're so good, Sasha, the best little slut I've found yet."

I groaned and pushed my ass back as him for more finger and he added a second one, which I took easily. It felt so fucking amazing, his two big fingers fucking my ass. My hard dick rubbed against his chest while I devoured his cock with my mouth. I slobbered on it and sucked it as hard as I could, letting it slip in and out of my mouth. His fat veiny prick only got harder as I jerked it into my mouth.

"Do you want me to fuck you, baby? Do you want my big dick in your ass?" he asked, just as I was dying to have his hot load down my throat. But the offer to get fucked was too good to pass up. I nodded wordlessly with his rod still engulfed in my mouth.

I got up and took my pants the rest of the way off. My dick was pointing straight out, rock solid, as hard as it had ever been. Uncle Ronnie leaned off the bed and got a tube of lubricant and some condoms out of his bag. Though I was a trooper ,and truthfully, I liked a little roughness, I was glad to see the lube. Since I'd never taken a cock that big before, I wanted to thoroughly enjoy myself when Uncle Ronnie impaled me.

Moving back onto my hands and knees, with Uncle Ronnie behind me, I braced myself for invasion. Ronnie surprised me by teasing my asshole with his big long tongue. I'd never felt such a powerful tongue up my ass. He spread my cheeks apart and rimmed me skillfully. His hot tongue probed my asshole, jamming inside until I squealed with delight. In and out he tongue fucked my ass until I thought I was going to pop. Again two lubed fingers squeezed inside me while Ronnie's nasty mouth sucked on my balls. Jesus, that man knew about ass. I was having a hard time feeling sleazy about him being my uncle while he was sucking on sack like I had the last pair of nuts in the world.

Finally, he removed his fingers and I felt the wide head of his latex covered cock press against my wet asshole. He drizzled more of the liquid lube onto my crack and his cock before he gave it to me. When his cock penetrated me, I let out a little groan of pleasure. Gently, he worked his big greasy dick into my ass a little at a time. I couldn't help it, I reached for my cock to stroke at Ronnie began to drill me. His dick popped into the narrow opening and then it was home free, I could take it and we both knew it. I jacked myself as he pushed it far inside. He too groaned, as he thrust balls deep into my horny little asshole.

I pushed my ass back at him, fucking his dick, demanding more pounding. It was past the point of being slightly uncomfortable and well onto ball-busting pleasure as he stroked my prostate gland with his thick pecker. Ronnie reached around me and pinched both of my hard brown nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. The pain and the pleasure combined nearly made me cream myself, but I held on a little longer. I felt one of his big hands slip down around my waist to stroke my dick. My ass was on fire for him as he pumped his hard slippery glans inside it.

"Oh, fuck me, Uncle Ronnie!" I yelled. It was a good thing no on was home, the way we were panting and moaning. He was wanking my dick so good, I could barely take it.

"Get on your back, Sasha, I want to watch you cum all over yourself."

He didn't have to tell me twice and I was laying on my back with Ronnie hovering over me. He spread my muscular legs and slid his cock back into my stretched asshole. I looked down, watching my balls slap his hairy belly while he dicked me harder and harder. He held my legs up and pounded me eagerly. I took every inch of that fat cock gladly and reached down to jerk off while he went to town on me.

"Mmm, you're so tight, baby. But, I know I'm not the first dick you've had in you," Ronnie whispered, still giving me that lecherous grin. I grinned right back and licked my lips for him.

"The first one so big," I moaned and thrust my ass against his pelvis.

Goddamn, he felt good, my balls ached to cum. I jerked my cock frantically and what I had said seemed to push Uncle Ronnie over the edge. His big heaving balls slapped against my ass and his cock, so fucking hard skewered me one last time.

"Fuck!" he exclaimed and jammed that huge tool as far as it could go into my ass. That was all it took for me, my tight ass clenched around his prick as I came, shooting my load all over my chest. I think a drop of milky white cum even hit my chin I came so hard. Ronnie unloaded his wad at the exact same time buried to the hilt in my twitching ass.

I fell back against the pillows and Ronnie pulled out of me with a wet slap sound. I lay back and he moved over the top of me, licking the cooling cum off of my chest. He paused a moment to tease each of my nipples with his extraordinary tongue. Oh, the sleaziness was far from my mind. Uncle Ronnie had gotten me off so fucking good, that was the only thing in my head. I lay there watching his hot mouth cleaning up the jizz from my body and my before long my half hard dick was fully erect again.

"You're a fucking stud, Sasha," Ronnie remarked, eyeing my new hardon. I smiled at him, wondering if he was going to let me bang his ass. I rubbed my boner for his benefit, teasing him.

"I think I have a job for you this summer," Ronnie said, before giving my knob a cursory lick.

"Oh yeah? What kind of a job?" I smirked, wiping my gooey dick across his full lips teasingly.

"How about fucking other little boy sluts like yourself on a webcam for lots of cash?" he asked, then took my sensitive cock all the way into his mouth. I almost came in his mouth when he said it. That sounded a lot better than waiting tables or washing cars.

"Do I get to fuck you?" I asked. He let go of my dick and sat up.

"If you say yes, you can fuck me anytime you want," he replied.

"Ok, yes."

With that he got on his hands and knees for me. I loved the fact that he was just as horny a little whore as me. I knew I could make him feel really good and I wanted to return the favor he had done for me. I grabbed the lube and oiled up his butthole, slipping my slender fingers inside to get him good and ready. I unrolled a condom on the length of my shaft, even touching myself that way got me hotter.

"Fuck me Sasha, hard! Do my ass," Uncle Ronnie pleaded.

I pushed my dick against his asshole and was happy to oblige. Trying to be gentle, I eased it in, but he opened wide for me. Someone wasn't quite the top I initially thought he was. Damn, he backed up to my dick, forcing me all the way in on the first thrust. So, I gave it all I had, reaming his hairy plump ass with all my might. Ronnie started to moan and jack his big dick. That just made me want to fuck him more forcefully.

"Oooh, you like my big dick in your ass, don't you, Uncle Ronnie?" I teased, while banging him until my hips hurt.

"Yesss," he hissed. I pinched one of his thick pink nipples and he practically growled for me. I let my prick come almost all the way out of his hole, then drove it back in, powerfucking him until he was wailing my name. Corkscrewing my dick into him, I slowed down until he begged me to speed up. Teasing was one of my favorite things, especially when I had a dude worked into a frenzy.

Watching him pumping that giant dick with his fist was making me crazy. I reached around and took over for him. I just wanted to feel all his creamy cum dripping down my fingers. I didn't think I could last much longer and I wanted to get him off along with me again.

"I'm gonna make you cum so hard, you dirty fucker," I breathed into his ear. Banging him mercilessly, I shot my load, filling the rubber. His dick spasmed in my hand while I stroked it, spurting gush after gush of hot juice. I kept up jacking him until he begged for mercy.

Ronnie flopped over exhausted on the bed. I shucked off the rubber and tossed it in the trashcan next to the bed. Uncle Ronnie stared up at me. Absently, I licked my cum drenched fingers and watched him trying to catch his breath.

"So, when do I start this new job?" I asked, he was looking at my deflating dick when he replied.

"How about tomorrow? That's when I go out looking for new guys."

"What do I have to do?" I asked. I was interested. Looking for guys was something I was definitely good at.

"Get your dick sucked all day long, think you can handle that?" he grinned.

"Oh yeah, I can totally handle that," I smiled at him and stroked my half hard dick for him.

"You're gonna be so good at this. Do you think you can fuck on camera?" he asked, crawling over to lick my sticky hardening cock.

"Mmm, I can fuck anytime. Bring your ass here and I'll show you," I groaned. Ronnie gazed up at me, his eyes glazed over with lust. I was going to have his horny ass again. Then tomorrow there was the chance for more ass to come my way. I was beginning to like Las Vegas. A lot.