Rachel Ch. 01

Story Info
Rachel learns love from an older man.
2.7k words
4.58
93.8k
6

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi. My name is Rachel and I am nineteen years old. I grew up with my older sister and my mother with no father figure in the household. As a consequence of my being raped by my uncle when I was twelve, I didn't date much in high school and had very limited experience with men.

The only steady male figure in my life since I was three was my godfather, Harry. Harry was married to a beautiful woman named Jennifer. After I graduated from high school last year, they invited me down to Florida for the summer. What a great time I had. We went sailing on their sailboat and had a sun soaked summer. I was very sad when I had to leave and return to Kentucky to begin college.

I was devastated when I learned that Jennifer died over Thanksgiving. They had always been such a loving couple, always holding hands and kissing each other. I knew I had to go down for the funeral. It was a solemn occasion and Harry was so broken up. I knew I had to stay for awhile to help him through this difficult time.

After a few weeks, Harry felt better and we decided to go out on his sailboat. It is a beautiful 33 foot boat they had been fixing up for their retirement. The weather was perfect, winds off the land at about 10 – 15 miles per hour, temperatures in the low 70s, as we left the marina early that morning.

We had decided to sail over to an island about thirty miles away that had a great protected harbor for anchoring. We settled in for a leisurely five to six hour sail. Since the temperature was so warm, I had donned one of my bikinis to get some sun on the foredeck. I guess I should take this opportunity to describe myself. I am 5' 5" tall, blonde, green eyes, 110 pounds, my top is, I think, a little on the smallish side at 32B. Harry is 52, 6' 2" tall and about 250 pounds with salt and pepper hair and a rugged look to him, I guess from time on his boat in the sun.

As I lay on my towel, I would occasionally catch glimpses of Harry at the tiller. I could swear he was watching me but each time I looked at him he would look away. I felt he was ogling my body, but I couldn't be sure. Strangely, I felt a flutter in my stomach when I thought about it. It was not unpleasant, but I was unsure what it meant. I did think it was sexual in nature though. Up to this time, I hadn't even touched myself. Now, I was feeling very strange indeed.

We made the island about one o'clock and anchored up a little offshore. We took the dingy in to shore and scouted for shells and such until almost sundown, when we headed back to the boat. Since it was just December, there were no other boats in the anchorage. Harry fired up the propane grill attached to the cockpit rail and we had steaks, baked potatoes and salad for dinner.

A few hours later, Harry retired to his cabin and I got ready for bed. I put on a light pair of sweatpants and a tank top and slid under the covers of my bunk near the galley. I lay there for awhile, tossing about and listening to the wind in the rigging. I was restless and I couldn't figure out why. I glanced forward and noticed a light under the door to Harry's cabin. He was still awake, probably reading. I knew he had been having difficulty sleeping.

I threw the covers off and went to his door. I knocked lightly. "Yes?" he asked.

"Harry, can I talk to you?"

"Sure, babe. Come on in." was his reply.

I opened the door and stepped in. He was lying in the bunk; it was about the size of a double bed, reading a book.

"I'm having a little trouble sleeping and I thought if I came in here with you, maybe I could get to sleep." As a child, I had often crawled into bed with him and Jennifer during their visits to cuddle up between them and sleep with their warmth.

He looked a little uneasy at first but threw the covers back from the other side of the bed in invitation. I bounded into bed and pulled the covers up as I snuggled in next to him.

"Do you mind if I read a bit more?" he asked.

"No, Harry, go right ahead. I'm fine now."

I felt protected lying next to him. I could hear his heart beating. It was very comforting.

In my little girl voice, I asked him, "Can I ask you something, Harry?"

"Sure, babe, anything."

"What are you going to do now?"

He was silent for a while and I began to wonder if he had heard me. Finally, he sort of sighed and said, "I don't know, hon. I mean, the insurance money on Jen allows me to do what we had always planned to do, retire and sail the Caribbean, but, it just won't be the same without her." He seemed to choke up a bit as he spoke.

I thought for a moment before I spoke. "I could go with you."

"No, no, no. You're in school and your mother would kill me."

"I'm sick of school. I can always go back to college and you need someone to crew for you. Besides, what better education can I get than discovering new cultures? Mom will come around and I am nineteen anyway." This was delivered rapid fire and I could tell he was somewhat overwhelmed. "Rach, it just wouldn't be right."

"What do you mean? What's not right about it?"

Sighing again, "For appearances sake dear. You sailing all over with a fiftyish man."

"So what? Who cares what other people think? Besides, nobody thinks any the less of Hugh Hefner do they?"

He chuckled at that and shook his head.

I continued on, "And besides, there are plenty of couples with age differences. Just look at Demi and Ashton."

He got serious. "What couple? We are not a couple."

I smiled up at him. "But we could be. I've had a crush on you since I was three." I lay my hand on his chest and he seemed to jump a mile.

"No, no, hon. That's not possible." He was stammering.

Pouting now, "Why not? Besides, I need someone to teach me. I'm tired of not knowing anything."

Clearly confused, his brow knitted. "Teach you what?"

"About sex, silly. Who better than a thoughtful, loving man like you?"

Now I could tell he was really in shock. He started to protest some more but I put my finger to his lips to silence him. My eyes pleaded with him. Our eyes locked together for what seemed an eternity as he fought with himself. Finally, his shoulders slumped and he looked away. "We really can't, Rach. It just wouldn't be right. I'm almost old enough to be your grandfather."

I put my hand to his face and turned him to look at me again. "I don't care. Please Harry" I pleaded.

He touched my cheek with his fingertips and then wrapped me in his great bear hug. I felt safe and protected for the first time in a long time.

Sighing, he resigned. "Ok hon. But I have to know some things first."

Brightly, I replied, "Anything. Ask me anything."

"Ok, I'm going to ask you some things. They may seem a bit strange, but I need to know and I need you to answer honestly." "I will tell you anything, Harry."

"Alright, I know what happened to you when you were twelve. So, disregarding that, since it didn't have anything to do with sex but had to do with power and control. Have you ever kissed a boy?"

"Yes, a couple of times in high school."

"Has a boy ever felt your breasts?"

"No."

"Fingered you?"

"I don't know what you mean."

"Touched your vagina."

"No."

"Have you ever had an orgasm?"

"I don't think so."

"Well, if you had, you would know." He chuckled.

He seemed thoughtful. "So, what you're saying is that you have no experience whatsoever?"

"No Harry. None."

"Well, you have an awful lot to learn then, don't you sweetie?"

I smiled up at him. "Yes, Harry."

"Are you sure you want to go through with this?"

Serious now, "Yes Harry. I am."

"We could sleep on it and discuss it again tomorrow."

"No, Harry. Waiting won't change my mind."

He stroked my face lightly with his weathered fingertips. He tilted my head back and softly touched his lips to mine. My eyes closed and a shiver ran through my body.

He rolled over on his side to face me as we remained locked in our embrace. I felt his whole body pressed against me for the first time. I could feel his hardness against my thigh. I reached for it but he stopped me.

"Not yet, Rach. Sit up."

I did as he asked. He helped me remove my top and sweatpants. I was naked before him for the first time. He slipped out of his shorts and I saw his maleness. I gasped. It looked huge to me.

We snuggled down on the bed and began to kiss again. His tongue found my lips and I automatically parted them. Our tongues dueled a bit as I felt the excitement rise. His hands began to explore my back all the way down to my ass. He cupped my ass in his hands and gently squeezed.

He rolled onto his back and pulled me on top of him. His erection was pressed against my pussy and I started to grind involuntarily against it. I rose up on my hands and threw my head back and closed my eyes as I continued to grind. The feelings were indescribable. He began to roll my nipple between his fingers as they grew to hard buttons.

I heard noises when I realized it was me moaning. Gently, he rolled me onto my back. I looked down at his cock and saw it was soaking wet and hard as a rock. I realized it was my wetness on him.

I thought he was going to enter me right then but he didn't. He began to nibble on my neck and the kissed his way to my nipples, which he sucked into his mouth one at a time. I was shaking uncontrollably by this time.

He kissed his way down my quivering stomach until he reached my soaking wet pussy. I gasped when I felt his tongue snake out and find my little button. He raised my legs onto his shoulders and really began to lick me.

Before long, I felt something strange happening. I didn't know what it was and I began to squirm under his ministration. My eyes rolled back in my head, I arched my back and my toes curled as fireworks went off in my body. I let out a protracted "Ohhhhhhhhhhh." As I felt my first orgasm. My hips bounced on their own, rubbing my pussy against his face.

Finally, the waves subsided and I settled back down to earth, gasping for breath. Tears ran down my face as my chest heaved to catch air. Harry raised his face from me and smiled. His chin glistened with my juices. He climbed up and lay beside me as I clenched his body to mine in a bear hug.

"Oh, Harry. I had no idea! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" As I kissed him all over his face.

He laughed out loud. "Well, Rach, you have now had your first orgasm." I smiled up at him. He leaned down and kissed me. I tasted myself on his lips and was not repulsed at all. My body was still quaking as I gazed down upon his hardness. Tentatively, I reached out my hand and wrapped my fingers around it and gave it a quick stroke. This elicited a moan from Harry. I looked up into his eyes for guidance.

"Since you wish to learn everything, you need to know how to suck a cock. Cocksucking can be both foreplay and a complete sex act of itself."

I looked back at his cock. It was huge in my small hand, at least six or seven inches long and so wide around my fingers barely touched. It had an angry purplish head that was glistening with a clear liquid that, with each pump of my hand, was added to from the slit in the head. I looked back into his eyes questioningly.

"Don't worry Rachel, nothing I will do will ever hurt you."

I blinked a few times. "What shall I do?"

He smiled down at me. "Why don't you just try kissing it a bit first?"

I looked back at his cock. Slowly I inched my way forward until I was eye to eye with it, so to speak. It looked even huger up close. I pursed my lips and kissed it right on the slit. It jerked in my hand. I giggled. Instinctively, I licked my lips and tasted the most curious taste. The liquid oozing from his cock was very slippery and had a slight salty flavor. I immediately decided I liked it.

I pursed my lips and planted kisses all over the head, causing it to jerk repeatedly. I felt his hand on the back of my head and I allowed him to push me down. His cock began to push past my lips and over my tongue into my mouth, stretching my mouth almost painfully.

When my lips passed just behind the head, I began to swirl my tongue underneath it. I heard Harry moaning as about a third of it entered my mouth. There, it touched the back of my throat causing me to gag a bit and withdraw till my lips only covered the slit at the end. I then began another decent and took a little bit more into my mouth. All the while, I was slowly pumping his shaft with my hand. More and more of the clear viscous fluid bathed my tongue.

I kept up the back and forth motion of my head and the pumping of my hand for quite some time. My pace slowly picked up with each stroke. Harry's hips began to buck up off the bed. All of a sudden, he stiffened and thrust really hard. I felt his head bounce against the back of my throat and swell fatter than I could imagine possible.

Harry groaned and his cock jerked in my mouth. I felt a large glob of hot salty liquid fill my mouth. Instinctively, I swallowed and continued to pump him. Shot after shot of the liquid pumped into my mouth and, as valiantly as I could, I swallowed as much as possible. But there was way too much and it began to spill from the seal my lips formed around his cock. Down my chin it ran in a sheet. Still, he pumped more into my voracious mouth. It seemed I couldn't get enough. After a good eight or ten squirts, it started to subside and my swallowing could catch up.

Finally, his hips fell back to the bed. His cock still jerked in my mouth but didn't produce much more fluid. I continued to suck and pump him until his cock shrank back to normal and slip from my lips.

I turned my head to look up at him. His breathing was erratic but the look of contentment on his face was priceless. His eyes fluttered open and he smiled down at me. He reached out his hand and started to wipe my chin of the cum coating it. I took hold of his hand and licked his fingers clean, savoring the final taste.

I scooted up to lay my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled the covers up. We quickly fell into a deep sleep in which I had the most pleasant dreams of huge dancing cocks squirting their lovely liquid all over my naked body.

To be continued...