My Turn

Story Info
Elsie returns Connor's favour - Corsets, spanking and whips.
6.3k words
4.64
37.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheEarl
TheEarl
152 Followers

This story is dedicated to Elsie Grey, a dear friend and a very talented writer, both for her support and for supplying the very fertile plot-bunny that inspired this story.

If you liked this story, then you'll probably like Use Your Imagination which also stars Elsie and Connor. Do remember to vote and send feedback; we authors are a fragile breed and knowing that we're read keeps us going.

***

The shop was heaving with dozens of shoppers and Elsie struggled to get to the display cases. She'd known the town would be crowded with Christmas shoppers, but this was ridiculous. Why the hell was a store like Ann Summers filled with people brandishing pushchairs and carrier bags? They seemed out of place in a shop that sold vibrators and lingerie.

Elsie smiled to herself as she reflected that she probably didn't seem like the kind of girl who'd get hot from a little restraining. A flush crept across her face as she thought about what she and Connor had got up to last Saturday. The chain to the ceiling, the handcuffs, the stinging sensation of his hand hitting her buttocks and oh god that tongue. She bit down on her lip and surveyed the shoppers milling around her. Every single one of them probably had their own little kinks, their own little peccadilloes that turned them from ordinary, mild-mannered shoppers into moaning nymphomaniacs and satyrs.

"Bring on Super-Slut the movie," Elsie murmured to herself and pushed her way to the display cases.

The shelves were full of weird and wonderful sex-toys and Elsie regarded them with some bewilderment. She didn't even know where to start. 'Use your imagination' had been Connor's exact words when she'd asked what she could do to repay him for Saturday. That was easy enough for him to say – he was the erotica writer, he had imagination to burn. She couldn't create these things on the fly like him.

Elsie had trawled back and forth through every one of his stories, trying to find something she could start from. Every bit of writing was depressingly vanilla; his kinks and desires hidden away from his work. There was so little evidence that she could've believed last Saturday a dream, if it wasn't for the delicious sting of scratches on her back.

Damn him, why'd he have to be so good at keeping secrets! Until her accidental confession, Elsie'd had no idea that Connor enjoyed anything other than simple, strait-laced sex. She'd never dreamed that he would ever react like that; changing from her sweet, sensitive boyfriend into a lithe predator who'd caught her, trapped her and made her scream with pleasure. Their relationship had changed and Elsie knew that she never wanted it to change back.

She still didn't know how far he'd be willing to go though. So many thoughts and ideas bubbled around her head, only for her to reject each one as being too daring. The last thing Elsie wanted to do was scare him away by being too bold, but at the same time there was no point in doing this at all if she was going to be timid.

Did she want to leave last Saturday as a delicious memory, or did she want to do it again?

Elsie took a deep breath and started examining the display items.

***

Connor leaned back against the shower wall and let the waves of water wash over him. There was still an hour before he had to leave for Elsie's, but he wanted to make sure everything was perfect. Tonight was Elsie and his second anniversary and Elsie had booked a table at one of the best restaurants in the city. Connor had everything prepared hours in advance: suit freshly cleaned, bouquet of lilies sitting on the dresser and Elsie's present sitting on the bed.

A smile spread across Connor's face as he thought of his blonde belle. Handcuffs and spanking had never really interested him before, but ever since Elsie's confession, whole new vistas of his psyche had unveiled themselves, leading him to fantasies and dreams that he'd never even considered before. He'd initially planned the evening as being solely for Elsie, but before they'd even started, Connor'd found that he couldn't control himself. Just the thought of having Elsie helpless in front of him, begging him to do whatever he liked with her, the little whimper she made as his hand contacted with her arse...

Connor looked down to see his cock pulsating in front of him, twitching in the steamy atmosphere of the shower. His eyes closed as his hand grazed across his flat stomach, his imagination turning it into Elsie's hand as it moved down, wrapping around him and squeezing gently, before twisting up and around, palm rubbing against the underside. He could almost see Elsie in front of him, dropping to her knees with that bad-girl grin on her face, her fingers playing with him, running over the vein and up to his end.

With an effort, Connor opened his eyes and let the fantasy dissolve. Who knew what Elsie might have planned for after dinner entertainment? He didn't want to spoil it by wasting himself now. Reluctantly, he flicked the off switch of the shower and stepped out into the cool air of the bathroom, luxuriating in the sudden chill of the air against his steaming skin.

Elsie had corrupted him completely, he decided. She looked like such a nice young girl, with her business suit and briefcase and her respectable exterior. Only Connor knew that inside was a sultry temptress, who lured him with exquisite pleasures and who had entwined herself into his mind, forcing him to dream of her constantly. Even now, Connor was struggling not to think of new games to play. Trapping her hands by twisting that towel around them, cuffing her to that shower rail, using the back of that hairbrush to beat against her buttocks, watching her writhe in front of him as she whimpered with pleasure.

With a start, Connor shook himself from his reverie. "Every six seconds," he muttered to himself, grabbing for the towel and trying not to think of Elsie. She'd taken him over, no doubt and the sensation was exhilarating, a rollercoaster ride to see which direction they'd turn in next. What new worlds would she open for him in the future?

His smile broadened as he wondered where they'd go next.

***

Elsie's fingers shook as they fumbled with the hook and eye catches down her back. Why couldn't she have bought one that did up with a zip?

The last catch slipped into place and Elsie turned to look at her reflection. The basque clung to her body, pushing her breasts up and out into a rather more impressive cleavage than she was used to and the way it defined her curves left nothing to the imagination. Elsie turned sideways to admire herself, running a hand over her curves and then across the top of her breasts. Never had she felt so sexy; the way the semi-corset bound her, shaped her, restricted her was almost like the feelings she'd had when she was handcuffed to the ceiling.

The tightness around her breasts was making every breath shallow and Elsie watched as her cleavage heaved in its confines, threatening to overspill at any time. Her fingers brushed over them again, and Elsie let out a little gasp, thrilling in the sensation of taut, yet soft skin under her hand. She watched herself in the mirror, her hand gliding down the rough lace pattern on the basque, her skin tingling from the binding sensation, extra sensitive to her touch. A flush rose through her body and Elsie allowed her hand to creep lower, to brush over the lacy thong that covered her now quivering pussy. Her fingertips grazed over the thin lace and Elsie let out a gasp as the contact sent a wave of heat flooding through her.

Elsie knew that she'd planned to wait for Connor; she'd sworn she wouldn't even take the edge off, but the way the basque held her was making her feel so sexy. Her fingers stroked across the thong again, moving almost of their own volition, before pulling it to one side to allow access to her throbbing quim, stroking up her pussy lips to brush against her clit. Even the lightest of touches was making her shiver and Elsie's head rolled back as she played with herself; one hand running over the top of her breasts whilst the other worked between her legs, meeting the ever-insistent bucking of her hips as she felt another wave...

A car pulled into the driveway and Elsie started, suddenly aware of the time. Connor was here already. "Shit!"

She quickly checked her makeup in the mirror and made sure that she wasn't too flushed, before slipping into her dress and stilettos.

The doorbell buzzed and Elsie gave herself a last once over in the mirror to make sure that the basque was hidden under the satin of her dress. Her reflection looked normal – just a normal girl in a satin dress. Elsie smiled to herself as she thought of what lay beneath.

***

Connor checked his tie with his fingers and shifted on his feet as he waited for Elsie to answer the door. Wearing a suit usually gave him a feeling of brash confidence; knowing that he looked good giving him that extra boost to tackle anything, but now he was as nervous as he was on their first date. He just wanted this date to go well.

A sudden, irrational fear that he'd forgotten Elsie's present swept over him and Connor shifted the lilies from one hand to another so he could check. His fingers touched the reassuring bulge in his jacket pocket and he breathed a sigh of relief. He didn't just want it to go well, he needed it to be perfect.

As soon as Elsie opened the door, he knew that perfection wouldn't be a problem. Connor's gaze travelled up from the encircling ankle straps of her stilettos to the teasing expanse of thigh revealed by the slit of her dress, over the shimmering expanse of her satin that clung to her hips, before taking in the swell of her cleavage. A demure smile curved her lips and a tinge of a blush coloured her cheeks. Connor was seized by an urge to slip the straps from her shoulders and take those beautiful breasts in his hands, to take his lips to that perfect skin. However his motor skills didn't appear to be functioning right now, so all he could do was stand and stare like a landed fish.

Elsie smiled sweetly. "Hi Connor. Aren't you gonna come in?"

With an effort, Connor regained control of his body and finally managed to close his mouth. "You... you look incredible."

"Thank you," Elsie said, her face going even redder, this time from a real blush. Connor was dressed in a beautifully cut black suit and Elsie couldn't help imagining how the flow of his shoulder muscles would look when she pulled that shirt open. She reached for his hand and pulled him inside, his arms wrapping around her automatically for the kiss. The brush of his lips to hers did nothing to dissipate her arousal and Elsie crushed herself close to him, feeling the heat of his body even through his clothes. Her tongue licked over his lips, flirting with the tip of his as the kiss deepened into a passionate clinch.

They broke and this time it was Connor's turn to look flushed. Elsie stepped back, making sure he got a good look at the cleavage that her dress was presenting so nicely and waited to see what he'd do. Part of her hoped that he'd grab her again and force her to do his will. The thought of the show she'd prepared was almost intoxicating though and Elsie didn't want to waste the opportunity.

Connor bent down and picked up the bouquet of lilies that he'd dropped during their kiss, presenting them to her with a grin on his face. "Well, that was one hell of a way to start the night."

"You wait and see how it ends." Elsie flashed him a wicked grin and offered him a glass of wine.

Connor laid the lilies down on the settee and took a grateful sip of wine; Elsie had managed to reduce him to the level of bumbling idiot with just a kiss and worse, she knew it, teasing him with little flashes of cleavage just to watch his reaction. He took another drink, trying to unstick his tongue from the roof of his mouth before speaking. "So, when'd you book the table for?"

The grin broadened. "I didn't bother with the restaurant actually. I ordered pizza."

Connor choked on his wine.

Elsie continued, "Well, since it's our second anniversary, I thought we'd do something a bit more imaginative than just a restaurant." She sashayed over to her still spluttering boyfriend and stroked her fingers across his cheek. "That was what you said, wasn't it? 'Use your imagination?'"

Air finally found its way back into Connor's lungs and he was finally able to gasp, "Pizza?"

"Yes, pizza. It's gonna be delivered in an hour and a half." Elsie took the wine glass from his hand and place it down on a table. Then she pressed close to him again, allowing her body to melt against his. "After we've finished."

"Finished?"

Elsie placed a finger to his lips. "Shhh." Connor's eyes closed as her finger traced across his lips and over his cheek. "Don't speak. It's my turn now." She pressed her lips to his, kissing him forcefully, her hands on either side of his face, pulling him closer to her. The satin of her dress rustled as his hand pushed aside the slit to find her thigh, sliding over the nylon of her holdups.

Even through his suit, Elsie could feel Connor's dick throbbing and she ground herself against it, watching his face to see the little gasp of pleasure. His hand moved to the inside of her thigh, sliding up onto bare skin and Elsie groaned, allowing just a second of contact, before shooing his hand away. It was oh so tempting to let his hand slide up and work its magic, but Elsie had other plans.

"Bad boy." She pulled his jacket over his shoulders and down to his wrists, pinning his arms to his sides. Then she kissed him again. "It's my turn tonight, remember?"

She placed both hands on his chest and shoved him. Taken by surprise, Connor fell backwards onto the armchair and Elsie followed him down, sitting sideways onto his lap. The chair was deep and Elsie leaned back so that both of their weights pinned the jacket to the chair, restraining Connor's hands to his hips.

"Mmmm," she murmured. "Just what I wanted for Christmas – you helpless beneath me." She moved her hips slightly, her teeth nibbling at Connor's earlobe. "You can't move those hands while I'm sitting there, can you?"

Connor's arms strained against the seams of his jacket as his hands reached for Elsie. She smirked and licked his neck. "I didn't think so." She wriggled a bit more, sliding her arse across the bulge in Connor's trousers and was rewarded with a little groan.

"Elsie..."

She placed her hand to his lips again. "Shhh. No talking." Her hands pulled open the button of his shirt and she ran a finger over his chest, loving the way his muscles tensed at her touch. The sensation of control was overpowering and Elsie could feel herself getting hot just from her own words. She ground into Connor again, rocking her hips in a rhythmic motion, knowing that every movement was driving him insane.

Connor tried to sit forward, desperate to release his hands. He needed to touch her, to rip that dress from her, to hold her. All of his instincts cried out for him to touch her, but his hands strained uselessly at his sides.

Elsie placed both hands on his chest, pressing him back down. "Uh-uh, no moving. It's against the rules." She pressed tighter against him, rubbing so close and another groan broke from Connor's mouth. Her lips were at his neck, kissing and sucking and nibbling, her teeth latching on his skin. Connor's head rolled back and his hips bucked, pressing against her.

Feeling Connor strain beneath her was almost overpowering and Elsie bit her lip as a wash of pleasure rushed over her. She squeezed her legs together, pressing them tight as another suffusion of ecstasy shot through her body. Elsie took as deep a breath as the basque would allow; she had to move on to the next part of her plan, or she was going to cum right there. With a last grind, she slid reluctantly from Connor's lap.

The expression on his face was almost worth the loss of contact with him. "Elsie...!"

"No talking!" Elsie admonished as she stood in front of him. "Now, take your jacket and shirt off!"

The peremptory note of command in her voice sent a thrill through her body and she shivered as Connor ripped off his jacket and shirt, revealing his sleek torso. Muscles moved liquidly under his skin as he rolled his shoulders and Elsie had to restrain herself from going over and taking him. It would be so easy and so good, so tempting to feel him inside her. Heat flooded her body and she could feel every inch of the lace that brushed against her quim as she walked to the box of provisions that she'd secreted behind the settee.

She walked behind Connor, unable to stop her hand from running over his shoulders. Fingertips trailed down his arm, playing across his muscles, then clipped the first bracelet of a pair of handcuffs around his wrist.

Connor turned his head to look at her, but Elsie laid a finger against his lips. "Shhh. Sit down on the floor." She used the handcuff to pull him insistently down to the ground, where she secured his arms behind him to the leg of the armchair.

The steel of the bracelets chilled against Connor's skin; he was boiling up, radiating more heat and energy and lust than he'd ever thought possible. He was so hard it was almost painful and his cock strained against the prison of his trousers, just as he strained against the restraints. It was a futile effort though; he was Elsie's to control, at least until she released him.

She moved to stand in front of him, one leg thrust proudly through the slit in her dress, and Connor felt his dick pulse at the tantalising view of her inner thigh. How he wanted to run his hand along that flesh, fingers seeking her quim, seeking the spot that would make her cry out in ecstasy. His arms remained pinned though, no matter how much he strained.

Elsie bent so that her fingers touched her ankle, then slowly straightened, her fingers sliding over the nylon of her holdups as her leg pushed further forward and further through the slit. Her hands reached her thigh and they dragged the top of the slit up with them, pulling the material away to reveal a little more skin with every second. Connor's gaze followed her hands as the satin slid over her thigh, his entire body willing her to move just that bit more. The dress moved another millimetre and Connor saw the very top of her leg, before she let it fall, obscuring his view.

She smiled and leaned over in front of him, giving him a superb view of her cleavage. "All good things come to those who wait."

Connor didn't want to wait; all he wanted was to reach out his hand and touch that skin, feel the succulent softness of her breast. His hand yanked violently at the cuff, trying to snap a link, the chair leg, his wrist, anything to get free. Elsie leaned a little closer, her hand running over the outside of her dress, cupping and squeezing her cleavage, watching his reaction. Skin touched to skin as she allowed her finger to trail across the top of her mounds and Elsie bit her lip as the sensations washed over her. Her breasts heaved in their confinement and she leaned closer still, till they were nearly touching his face, her hands doing what she knew he lusted after. A groan escaped Connor's lips as he struggled, trying to move just an inch closer.

Arousal boiled through Elsie's blood and she couldn't resist it any more. She straightened, her hand going to her back to draw the zip down, then to her shoulders to slide the straps away. The dress slid away, satin rustling as it flowed from her body.

The basque clung to and defined her every curve, stopping just short of her minimalist lace thong, leaving a tantalising strip of skin. Holdups stretched down her long legs, which were tipped by the black stilettos. Elsie shivered, feeling Connor's eyes on her skin, sensing his lust. Her pussy throbbed against the thin lace of her thong and she swayed slightly on her feet. She started sliding her hands over her body, writhing in front of him, fingers squeezing, groping, caressing, stroking, all the time watching Connor, thrilling in the lust that she knew was building.

TheEarl
TheEarl
152 Followers
12