Inmates of a Kind

Story Info
Imprisoned man comes out to a new freedom.
14.6k words
95.5k
39
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jtmalone70
jtmalone70
644 Followers

Notes: This story was written merely as a writing exercise. It is a subject I wasn't familiar with, and so decided to take a try at it to see where I could take it.

For the next three years, this prison cell would be my home. At the age of eighteen, I was young and stupid and attempted to rob a gas station with a BB gun. Naturally, I was caught, tried, and convicted of armed robbery. If I behaved, I might be sent to a state prison farm to serve out the last six months of my sentence.

Prison is not a place you want to be. There is nothing remotely friendly or calm or soothing about it. Most of the inmates are little more than animals and generally have the IQ of one. Those that are slightly more intelligent are not the group of people you can simply walk up to and immediately associate yourself with. Just like anywhere else in society, there's a social hierarchy in prison, and new inmates are at the very bottom. And you can't leapfrog the caste system. You have to start out at the bottom of the totem pole and work your way up.

To say I was scared is putting it mildly. I was terrified. As you're in-processed, you hear all kinds of wild rumors about what lies waiting for you in the general population. Those in my newly arrived group that had been through this before seemed to take it in stride. They sat and smiled at us new guys, especially those of us that were the youngest, and filled our heads with terrifying thoughts. In short, they told us we'd be raped once we were set loose with the rest of the prisoners. But they also warned us not to fight it; when it happens, don't resist.

The day finally came when we were marched out of the holding area and assigned a cell. One by one, we were led away by a guard and taken to our new homes. As I walked through the main gallery, inmates would yell and call out all kinds of things; calling me baby, sweet thing, bitch – every degrading, derogatory name you could imagine. When I arrived at my new cell, I saw a bunk bed. I had a "roommate", though he wasn't there at the time. The guard opened the cell and gestured for me to walk inside. I did, and when he shut the door with a loud metallic clank, I wanted to fall to my knees and cry.

For the next hour or so, I sat on the lower bunk, my meager possessions in my hand, not knowing what to do. The inmates that could see me from their cells continued to call out to me, urging me to "show us what ya got, bitch!" Then the guard came back. Only this time, he had an inmate with him. He was a little taller than me, perhaps six feet, and I'd guess 190lbs. He had a long moustache that curled down his cheeks to his jaw line and a face full of stubble. His large arms were festooned with numerous tattoos. And he definitely didn't look like the happy-go-lucky type. If anything, he closely resembled a biker, which was no coincidence, as I learned later on: he was a biker.

The guard opened the door and the inmate walked in, pulling a package of cigarettes out of his breast pocket. When the guard left, my new cellmate stood staring down at me, as he held a lighter to his cigarette. Then he sucked in deeply on it and blew out a long gray wisp of smoke. He gestured at me.

"You're sittin' on my bunk," he muttered.

I jumped up, quietly apologizing. Then he pointed to the top bunk.

"That's yours," he said, putting the cigarette back to his mouth.

He stepped over and sat on his bunk, swinging his feet up and bringing his pillow under his head.

"What's your name?" he asked.

I stammered, replying, "M-Mark."

"Tony."

Then he looked away, taking another drag off his cigarette. After a few seconds, he glanced at me.

"You starin' at somethin'?" he asked.

I shook my head and instantly stepped up to my bunk, placing my items on it. Then I made my first critical error. As I went to climb onto my bunk, I put my foot on Tony's springs to prop myself up. No sooner had I stepped on it, than I felt a sharp kick to my shin, sending me down to the hard concrete floor. I sat there momentarily dazed. An inmate across the way that had seen the entire episode was laughing loudly. I looked up and Tony was still lying on his bunk smoking. As I pushed myself off the floor, he turned his eyes to me.

"First thing you need to learn is respect," he muttered, sucking on his cigarette. "Keep your filthy fuckin' feet off my bunk."

"Sorry," I said nervously. "Won't happen again."

Tony looked away, mumbling, "Fuckin' A it won't."

I finally managed to find a way to get atop my bunk without touching his, and then laid there for what seemed like forever, just staring at the ceiling. And though the prison gallery was filled with noise, inmates talking and yelling from their cells, I managed to fall asleep.

I awoke with a start, when I heard the guard calling to me. I sat up and saw Tony standing outside the cell next to the guard.

"Chow time," said the guard.

I swung my legs over the side of my mattress, and when I slid down, I instinctively put my foot down on Tony's bunk. Instantly, I knew I had fucked up. I quickly glanced at him and watched as he tapped out a cigarette from his pack, slowly shaking his head.

Just like in the prison population, there's a pecking order in the cafeteria. The best seats are reserved for those at the top of the social ladder, and you can't just sit wherever you please. And nobody is going to explain to a new guy where you can and can't sit. You simply have to figure it out on your own.

I went from table to table, trying to find a place to sit, but was less than kindly send away by the current occupants every time. At last I saw Tony sitting at a table with an open seat across from him. I didn't know what else to do, so I walked over to him. As he ate, he glanced up at me and said, "What the fuck you want?" I hesitated for a moment and was about to walk away, but reconsidered. Unlike my other attempts to find a seat, Tony didn't immediately tell me to go away. And I didn't want to break any kind of prison social rules by being impolite and not showing respect, so I said I couldn't find anywhere to sit and asked if I could sit at his table. He continued eating and glanced at the inmates sitting near him. They didn't say anything, but somehow they seemed to communicate. Tony pointed his fork to the empty seat in front of him and nodded.

Although there was plenty of talking all around us, there was very little at our table. When Tony had emptied his tray, he gave it a little shove toward me, and then turned to talk to his friends. I finished eating and, as I stood up, looked down at his empty tray. There was a reason he pushed it to me, so I picked it up and took it to the conveyor belt.

Half an hour later, we were returned to our cell.

Lights out came at 10pm. Some inmates continued talking in their dark cells. The lucky few that had radios would play them just loud enough for those in nearby cells to hear. Below me, Tony was lying on his bunk and I heard a radio click on. He tuned it to a station playing hard rock. A few seconds later, he kicked the underside of my bunk. I leaned over and looked down at him in the dark. His murky gray image was punctuated by a bouncing orange dot of light; the tip of a glowing cigarette.

"Get down here," he said.

I slid down from my bunk, this time careful to land squarely on the floor, far out from his bunk.

Tony swung his legs around to the floor and sat up on the edge of his bed. With the cigarette in his hand, he gestured for me to sit down in front of him.

"Few things you need to learn," he muttered. "First is respect. You fucked up once today and I let it slide. Then you fucked up again."

He held the cigarette to his mouth and sucked in, causing the tip to glow brightly.

"And then I did you a favor at chow," he said.

He sat staring at me in silence, as he smoked. Then my heart started pounding in my chest. My mind was beginning to put it all together: two fuck ups, he let me sit at his table. Now I owed him.

He sat staring at me for a minute or so and finally said, slowly nodding his head, "You know what that means, right?"

I swallowed hard and nodded in reply. Then he stuck the cigarette in his mouth and mumbled, as he unzipped his fly, "Ok, then."

In seconds, he was pulling his cock out. In the darkness of our cell, I couldn't see it very well, but I could tell that it was slightly erect. My hands were trembling and I began to sweat. Tony leaned back on his elbows, taking the cigarette from his lips and spreading his knees slightly. There was no way out of this. I didn't want to be killed in prison, let alone sent to the infirmary with a broken nose and busted teeth. So I scooted forward and nervously reached for his cock.

I angled it up slightly and, as I closed my eyes, opened my mouth and leaned forward. As my lips closed around it, I felt Tony working his hips, gently rocking his cock in and out of my mouth. And in a short time, he was very hard.

Mostly I just sat there letting him fuck my mouth. He'd tell me to use my tongue more and not to let his cock scrape against my teeth. Then he put a hand to the back of my head, carefully bobbing my head on his cock.

I'd never done anything like this. I wasn't even remotely attracted to other men. But after a while, I found myself relaxing. I wasn't exactly enjoying it, but it wasn't as horrific as I thought it would be. And it was definitely better than being hauled away bleeding and unconscious.

As he worked his cock in and out of my mouth, I could taste the pre-cum oozing from the tip of it. Tony's breathing was starting to come faster now, and he used his hand on the back of my head to bob it up and down more quickly. I knew he was going to cum soon, and then something suddenly came to my mind: he was going to cum in mouth and I'd have to swallow. But there was nothing I could do about it.

No sooner had the thought crossed my mind, than Tony suddenly grunted and thrust his hips up, driving his cock deep into my mouth. I gagged and tried to pull back, and just as I did, I felt his cock throbbing against my tongue. A jet of warm gooey fluid suddenly shot to the back of my throat. I gagged again and another hot stream shot from his cock. Then another and another. My mouth was quickly filling with cum. The last thing I wanted to do with piss this guy off in the middle of an orgasm, when his emotions and adrenaline are running high, so I did the only thing I could: I swallowed.

It was salty and slimy and I could almost make out the faint taste of tobacco. It didn't sicken me so much as take me by surprise. Like I said, this was something entirely new to me.

When he stopped cumming in my mouth, he slowly pushed me away and laid there panting softly. Then he pushed himself up and smiled at me.

"Not bad," he said, pulling another cigarette from the package. And as he lit up, he muttered, "Not great, either. But not bad."

By now his cock was drooping down and he pushed it back into his pants. He sat there smoking for a few minutes, as I remained kneeling in front of him. My knees were beginning to hurt, as they'd been pressing onto the hard concrete floor. I asked him if I could sit down and he chuckled, as if that was a stupid question, and waved a hand at me.

"Don't have to ask," he said, taking another drag off his cigarette.

For the next hour or so, he asked all about how I ended up in prison, asked me about my life on the outside, and even allowed me to ask him a few questions. Eventually, he grew tired and simply stopped talking and laid down on his bunk. When it seemed obvious he was done with me, I climbed up on my bunk and went to sleep.

A pattern soon developed over the next two weeks. Tony would let me sit with him at chow and, in return, I would suck him off at night. After the first few times, it wasn't so awful anymore. It simply became routine. One time, I decided I needed some relief too, so as I kneeled in front of him, I asked him if he would mind if I jerked off while giving him head. He stared at me for a moment, as I wrapped my fingers around his cock, giving it a slight tug. "Yeah, sure," he muttered, and then laid his head back and waited for his blowjob. For some reason, this actually made me feel pretty good. I fished my cock out and, as I leaned forward, slowly began stroking myself.

It had been months since I'd had an erection and I was dying to blow my load. The pleasure I was giving myself was transferred to Tony's cock by way of my mouth, as I licked and slurped all around his bulbous head. Then he began his familiar moaning and I began to work his cock in earnest. In seconds, he was pumping his cock in my mouth, and then he came. I moaned and felt my own cock erupt in my hand. The combination of feeling my own orgasm in my hand and Tony's cock filling my mouth with cum was intense and, oddly enough, very erotic.

I sucked his cock clean, and then sat back on my knees. Then I saw a large puddle of cum on the floor where I had ejaculated. Tony sat up and smiled at me, but then followed my eyes to the cum at the side of his bed.

"You cum right there?" he asked hoarsely.

"Yeah," I stuttered, quickly standing and reaching for a towel on my bunk.

I kneeled on the floor, wiping up my mess, while Tony lit up another cigarette. He sat watching me, and when I had finished cleaning up, I went to stand and he said sternly, "Don't do that again." I nodded quickly and apologized. Then he laid back on his pillow, saying, "This ain't a fuckin' hog pen. I live here, too, and don't want it smellin' like cum an' piss."

From then on, I always put a towel on the floor in front of me, when I sucked him off.

After about a month, it didn't bother me any more to give him head. Sometimes I even looked forward to it a little, as it was the only time I could relieve myself, as well.

Tony and I didn't exactly become friends, but we had somewhat more than a casual relationship. I'd follow him around whenever we were in the exercise yard, as he talked with his friends. It was rare that he ever included me in the conversations. If anything, he'd joke about me to his friends saying what a great cocksucker I was becoming. They'd look at me and laugh and I could feel my face turn red with embarrassment. On the outside, I'd been called a cocksucker before, but never in the literal sense of the word.

Whenever Tony made the rounds to visit his friends, either in the yard or in the gallery, I instinctively tagged along. In a way, I was like his gopher: if he wanted something, he'd turn to me and tell me to go get it. And it didn't bother me. What else was I going to do? I certainly couldn't say no, go get it yourself, ya lazy fuck. I didn't mind. He could sometimes be a decent guy toward me. Some inmates would beat on their cellmate for making lesser mistakes than I had made. A few times, he'd get angry with me, but over all, he was decent enough. He clearly wasn't interested in being my prison buddy, but he seemed to tolerate me. I didn't have much to complain about.

I'd been there for almost two months now, and one night, as I kneeled at the side of his bunk, he stopped me.

"Get your blanket," he said.

A bit surprised by this sudden change in routine, I complied and stood, pulling the wool blanket from my bunk.

"Drape it around my bunk," he said, lighting a cigarette.

I began pushing the edge of the blanket around his mattress, but he lightly smacked the side of my head and chuckled.

"Nah, ya fuckin' idiot," he said with a smirk.

Then he pointed up to the bottom of my bunk.

"Up there, numbnuts. Like a curtain."

My heart started pounding wildly. I tucked my blanket around the edge of my mattress and when it was in place, he gestured for me to kneel down in front of him on the floor.

He smiled at me, taking one last long drag from his cigarette, and then handed it to me. I took it and placed it carefully atop an empty soda can on the floor. When I turned back around, he was pulling off his t-shirt. Then he gestured for me to do the same. Nervously, I pulled mine off and set it on the floor. Then Tony lifted his ass and pushed his pants and underwear down, his erect cock springing upright. I knew where this was leading.

"Don't just sit there," he mumbled, pulling his slacks off.

I slowly sat up and began pushing my pants and underwear down. And when my cock came into view, it was sticking straight out in front of me.

"Nice," he muttered softly.

He laid on his side and reached out for my cock. It was the first time he touched it. His hand felt very warm and, much to my surprise, not bad at all. I kneeled there for a moment, allowing him to gently stroke me. Then he pulled away and told me to get naked. As I stood up and stepped out of my clothes, I heard a whistle from the cell directly across from ours. I glanced that way and Tony said, "Never mind that asshole. Pay attention right here." I looked back down at him. He was propping his head up on his elbow and had moved over to the far side of his bed. As he stroked his cock with one hand, he patted the empty space next to him. I climbed onto his bed and laid next to him on my back. Instantly, he was running his hand over my torso, pinching my nipples. I winced and he looked at me with a smile.

"Jack yourself," he said.

I brought my hand to my cock and began slowly stroking it. Then I closed my eyes and waited.

Tony toyed with my nipples for a while, and then let his hand drift down to my cock. He wrapped his fingers around mine and joined in stimulating my cock. He rubbed his thumb all around the head, smearing my pre-cum over it.

"Like that?" he whispered in a husky voice.

"Yeah," I mumbled.

And I did. It actually felt pretty good.

Then I felt him sit up next to me. He scooted down to the foot of the bed and spread my legs, moving in between them. Then he reached under his mattress for something. I couldn't see what it was right away, but after a few seconds, I could make out a small square package in his hand. It was a condom.

Once again, I had to mentally prepare myself. I knew this day would eventually arrive, though. In a way, I was almost looking forward to it. Not the actual act, but getting it over with.

As he rolled the condom onto his cock, I instinctively reached down and put my hands behind my knees and pulled my legs back. This seemed to take Tony by surprise. As he held his cock in one hand, he scooted forward and smiled down at me. I gave him a weak grin in reply. Then he looked down and aimed his cock as my virgin asshole. I felt the tip of it press against my hole, and I closed my eyes and winced. As he slowly pressed into me, I groaned and my asshole tightened. He pulled back a little and whispered, "Just squeeze your asshole out like you're takin' a shit." Then I felt him pressing against me again. I did as he said and suddenly felt his cock head slowly crowning into me. When the ring of muscle snapped around the ridge of his head, we both moaned.

He remained motionless for a few seconds, and then asked if I was ready for more. I pulled my legs back further and nodded. He gently pushed into me and I arched my head back, sighing loudly. Then he stopped and waited, allowing my rectum to get use to this new invasion. When he felt my ass relax, he pushed again. I gripped my legs tightly and groaned.

I'd never felt anything like this in my life. My ass felt incredible. It felt full and very warm. And my cock was sticking straight up, straining to be released.

He pushed once more, and then slowly began to pull the length of his cock out. I groaned loudly, as I felt the hard ridge of his cock head massage the walls of my rectum. My breathing became labored, my chest heaving up and down.

"... aww fuck..." I sighed.

jtmalone70
jtmalone70
644 Followers