A Quid Pro Quo Christmas

Story Info
Cold night, newlyweds, & lottery winnings.
4k words
3.68
64k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Twas the day after Christmas last year.

I had just walked out of my neighborhood convenience store at a little after 11pm last December 26th. Tucking the 6pack of beer I had just bought under my arm, I cursed the biting mid winter's chill as I strolled back to my car.

One of my nephews had given me a couple of scratch lottery tickets the day before and by the grace of God, one of them had been of $50 winner. I had just cashed the ticket in to buy the beer and a pack of Marlboros and whistled pridefully to myself that I still had forty of it left to blow.

When I pulled into the lot five minutes earlier, I had noticed a beat up, dark blue minivan sitting in the spot right beside where I parked. I didn't take any notice of it occupants until I wedged myself between my car and theirs to leave and that's when I saw a young couple sitting in the front seat with a US Interstate Atlas spread out across their dash.

"Lost," the inner genius within me guessed.

Just as I was about to reach and unlock my car door, the telltale sound of the minivan's window being rolled down caught my ear.

"Ex...Excuse me Sir...can you help us maybe?" the man in the driver's seat asked through the partially opened window.

Turning to face the couple in the minivan, I could instantly see the look of frustration and stress on their faces under the gas station's luminous lights.

"Maybe...at least I'll try," I offered.

"We're from Pennsylvania...we were suppose to drive down to my wife's relatives in South Carolina for a couple of days but somehow we got turned around in DC and missed the I-95 exit...we kept driving west thinking we'd pick it up again then we kind of got a flat tire and it cost us most of the money we had to fix it," the late 20-ish guy explained.

Easing up to the half opened window, I could sense the man's wife recoil somewhat as I leaned in. As soon as I looked in I could see a sleeping baby wrapped in a blanket on the backseat.

"No car seat, " I thought to myself. "These folks really do have some problems."

Taking closer inspection of the couple, it was clear the man was a few years older than his wife. He was relatively tall, to the point his knees rose awkwardly to each edge of the steering wheel as he offered me a look at the map. His wife seemed to be in her early 20's, if not younger, and she still had some of her weight left over from the pregnancy, especially in her cheeks and on her hips. Not necessarily pretty or ugly, she just seemed like the average small town girl next door who had perhaps fooled around, got knocked up and the lucky guy eventually found a shotgun waiting for him at the altar perhaps.

"Our first Christmas together," the driver said proudly, eliciting a small but noticeable smile from his otherwise frustrated wife.

"You two will laugh about all this in a few years," I tried to comfort.

Leaning in close enough so I could talk to the man inside in a normal tone of voice, I could sense his wife grow increasingly tense as a protective mother normally would when strangers approach in times of great stress.

"Geez...well to get back to I-95 you've basically got two choices...but both options will take you about two hours," I cautioned. "Since you're already wanting to go south it makes no sense to retrace your steps back to DC. My best advice is to keep south on 81 until you get to I-64...that will take you to Richmond where you can pick up 95 and make a straight shot where you want to go."

"...Yeah?" the man finally said after several deep breaths, his eyes glued on the map the whole time as if the squiggly lines denoting highways would somehow change more to his liking if he stared long enough.

I took a step back on the pavement and allowed my advice to sink in for the couple as the visible steam of their exhales filled the cab of the minivan.

"Weather should be fine though...no talk of any snow or anything like that the whole way down," I added, trying to give the pair at least a glimmer of optimism.

"This sucks," the Husband groaned, fighting an obvious urge to reach down and crumple the map in his hands when it didn't show him what he wanted to see.

I could empathize somewhat with the man's plight. Here he was with his wife of less than a year and their baby, lost in some out of the way rural Virginia town, in a broken down and beat up bucket of bolts trying make it to an already day late meeting with the family for Christmas.

"I need a cigarette," the man finally roared, storming out of the driver's side door into the crisp night air as his wife silently bowed her head and rubbed her temples.

"Just one Justin...we're down to less than a pack between us," the wife hollered out the door to her Husband in a throaty and hoarse drawl, causing him to roll his eyes even more disgust.

My good deed done, I turned to head back to my car. Attempting to nod and say my goodbyes to the weary traveler as he took a spot underneath the gas station's canopy to smoke his cigarette, I froze in place when I noticed him picking through the sand filled ashtrays beside the store's front door, looking for any discarded cigarette butts that might still have a hit or two left on them.

"Good luck," I smiled and waved to him before reaching for my door handle.

"Uh...Thanks...Thanks again for your help," he replied, almost allowing me to step back inside my car before he motioned for me to stop.

"One more thing if you have a second," he quickly lunged off the sidewalk in my direction, his tall, gangly frame looking only half its normal size as he sheepishly approached.

"You know what's coming now," my internal compass warned.

"Thanks again for the help with the directions, Sir, sorry for being such an Asshole...I'm just frustrated," he started. "But there's one other problem...like I said earlier...we kind of spent all our money getting that flat tire fixed a ways back...there's only about a quarter tank of gas left...and we kind of don't have anymore money ...do you think you could maybe loan us some to get us part of the way there...we could get your address and mail you the money back when we get back home?"

"Picking cigarette butts out of a public ashtray...this Sonofabitch is really in a tough spot," I thought to myself as his query hung in the air.

I stood there for a moment and simply stared back him with a mixture of pity and discomfort. The humanity within me, the one my Mother and Father worked so hard to instill all those years ago, begged to simply reach into my pocket and give the guy a few dollars, after all I had just had the fortunate windfall to win $50 on the lottery, of which forty was still in my wallet.

Yet, 33 years worth of lies, broken trusts, short end of the sticks, combined with a healthy dose of failed relationships had created more emotional scar tissue on my part than I cared to admit.

"I don't know," I stammered somewhat, stalling for time until I could come up with an adequate and measured response to his rather straight forward and honest question.

Rolling my tongue along the inside of my mouth, I alternated my gaze back and forth between the man in front of me and his vehicle to my right.

"Yeah...I got a couple of bucks...think $30 will get you there," I finally answered, causing a wave of shock and relief to wash across the guy's face before the words were barely out of my mouth.

"I'll...I'll...I'll be glad to get some money in the mail to pay you back...with a little interest even as soon as we get home," he exuberantly beamed.

"No," I said with sober calm. "Don't worry about sending a penny back...just take the money and get some gas and get on with your life...All I want in return is a blowjob from your wife."

The look of childlike excitement and relief that has taken root on the man's face suddenly gave way to a blank canvas. My words seemed to hang like icicles in the air until I nodded my head as if to answer his stunned and questioning silent glare.

"You Motherfucker," he mumbled, just loud enough for only me to hear.

"Hey...its just an offer...Don't take it and I'm sure someone else might come along and help...I mean its only 11 o clock at night and this town rolls up its sidewalk every night at dusk...I'm sure someone else will come off the interstate this late and give you two some help...take it or leave it...I got the money right here but those are my terms," I said, tapping my pocket to show him my wallet.

A raspy hiss seeped from the man's lips each time he breathed.

"But that's my wife...and my Goddamn Son is in the backseat of the van...what kind of fucking piece of shit are you?" he asked incredulously.

"Hey...you're right...no offense taken...I'm sure someone will come along sometime later tonight and help you...I wasn't planning on doing anything right here anyway...I'll drive right over to the parking lot across the street and I'll find a nice private spot in perfect sight so you can keep an eye on things. Just send her over when I pull in and you'll have your money," I offered with simple and clear conciseness.

My adrenaline pumping from the sudden crassness that had bubbled to the surface, I stood there for a moment and reveled in the man's horrible dilemma.

"Here's a pack of cigarettes I bought a few minutes ago...I still have a few in my old pack...you look like you need them more than I do," I said calmly before tossing the unopened pack in his direction.

Waiting for the man to throw them right back at me, if not take a running start to try and kill me, he simply cradled the pack of Marlboros against his chest and bit his lip, deep in thought.

"I'll give you two 5 minutes once I get over there to make up your mind," I added before turning to get in my car.

Within 20 seconds I had started the engine and turned my car out of the gas station's lot, heading to the barren strip mall across the street.

___________________________________

"Gotta be getting close to midnight," I said to myself as I wheeled into the vacant lot across the street from where the couple's minivan continued to sit.

"You could have just given him the money," my conscience nagged.

"Too late now," I muttered under my breath once I had picked out an adequate spot, parked and turned off the ignition.

Sitting up in my seat, I concentrated my focus on the minivan sitting about 150 yards away and the two dark, hazy human outlines in the front seat, wondering what the conversation must be like between them.

"No way in Hell she comes over," every rational bone in my body knew.

Rubbing the crotch of my pants with my right hand as I gazed around every so often to make sure my spot in the lot was secure, I was forced the squint my eyes to see any traces of what was going on inside the van across the street.

"I told them 5 minutes...its been at least 7," my internal timekeeper noted.

Reaching down with my left hand, I flipped on my headlights and flashed them on and off twice as if to say 'last chance' to the stranded couple.

"Not a single customer has pulled onto the lot since I left," I noticed, knowing that fact probably wasn't lost on the couple in the van either. "They could be stuck here all night in the cold."

"But they'll just sleep the night before she ever agrees to come over here...that's if the guy even had the nerve to tell her what my offer was," deep down I inherently knew.

Just then, the passenger side door of the minivan swung open for the first time and the woman inside stepped cautiously out.

"She's probably just going inside the store to go to the bathroom," I guessed.

Narrowing my gaze so I could see her tiny frame through the dark, I could tell she didn't have any real conviction in which direction her next step would take her as she continued to talk with the shadowy figure of her husband, who was still inside the vehicle.

"Come on over here Bitch," my dark libido droned out loud.

"No way in the world," my logic countered.

But through the ink-like darkness, the small figure of the man's wife darted out in front of the minivan's grill and tentatively moved towards the road that separated the two parking lots.

"Just be cool...just be cool," I tried to calm myself.

Still my nerves buzzed and my stomach churned when the girl with the pear shape and stoic look on her face slunk across the street and came into view.

The look of dread on her otherwise plain and unassuming face was clear even though there was a definite look of resolution and defeat in her gait. The full gravity of what I had set in motion didn't really sink in until the shivering, doe eyed girl put her face up against the passenger side window of my car.

"God she looks so young," I told myself. "She can't be more than 19 or 20 ...and to be in this tough of a spot."

Part of me knew that at any moment, the blue and red flare of police lights would come cascading down on the parking lot, but as the seconds bleed away and the girl shoved her hands deeper into her coat pocket, all that remained outside was chilly silence.

"Come on...get in," I said softly after leaning over to unlock her door.

A look of frantic unease stained the young woman's face as she contemplated the fate she had somehow agreed to. I could see her steal a couple of glances back at her Husband, still seated in their vehicle across the street and I instinctually peeked over a few times as well, just to make sure he was staying over there like I had instructed.

"Come on in...I wont hurt you," I extended my hand to show her I had nothing to hide.

"What's your name?" I asked her, but wasn't surprised when all I got in return was a cold and mute stare.

With a great deal of reluctance, the girl turned to her side and stepped into my car, leaving the door slightly ajar as a precaution.

Switching the heat up on my dash panel when I sensed she wanted to keep her door open, I took a deep breath and licked my lips, knowing there was no turning back for either of us.

"So your Husband told you what the deal is?" I asked softly, trying not to rush her. "You know...he didn't seem all that adverse to the idea."

"I sort of just tossed the idea out and he's the one that seemed to run with it as an option," I lied slightly, causing her eyes to visibly narrow and water as she contemplated the seed I'd sewn.

"Got the money I promised right here," I showed her before tucking it back into my breast pocket. "I'll even throw in a little extra so you can stop and get yourselves a hot meal."

"Can we please just get this over with?" she choked back tears, the bitterness in her voice tangible as it cut through the chill between us.

"Yeah," I replied before reaching down to unzip my jeans.

Measuring the girl beside me as I pulled my dick from my fly, I was at a loss over gauging her state of mind. Part me me assumed there had to be a significant amount of detachment going on inside her head, but as I studied her glassy eyes from the side, I sensed she was somehow all there in the moment, as if whatever she'd already been through during her life had steeled her for just about anything that came her way.

No makeup whatsoever on her face, a rosy blush, either from the cold or the embarrassment of the act crept across her rounded cheeks as she stared down at the floorboard.

"OK...Let's go," I muttered before pulling my still half limp cock free from my pants.

"Damn cold weather doesn't treat a dick very well," I thought to myself as I looked down at my exposed prick, knowing it would grow just fine in the liquid warmth of the girl's mouth once she finally went down on me.

Feeling the girl's weight start to shift beside me, I nudged my back lower and eased down in the seat, just to make sure no stray passers-by could see just what was happening in my front seat. Rolling my fingertips over the veiny shaft of my cock in an attempt to stand it straight up for the girl to my right, I reached up to the dash with my free hand and turned the heater up another notch until it was blowing directly down where her face would be in a few short moments.

Stealing another glance over at the family's minivan one last time before she lowered her head down into my lap, I couldn't dare imagine the visions that would have been going through her loser Husband's head as he stared on through the dark. My cock quickly surged between my fingers as I contemplated that thought.

Standing at full attention on its own, jutting several inches up from the unzipped opening of my pants, my dick angled up from my lap as I extended my right hand towards the young married woman.

The sound of her winter coat crinkling and rubbing together buzzed in my ears as she leaned sideways and I could feel several strands of her hair gently traipse across my cheek and chin when she lowered her head to my lap.

"AAHHH," I sighed when I felt the moist sheath of her mouth cautiously close around my erection.

"Yeah...that's it," I groaned under my breath, reaching back with my right arm and anchoring it down on the headrest of the passenger seat.

Spreading my feet as far apart as I could in the floorboard, I grinded my ass rhythmically on the seat, the whole time keeping my left hand softly entrenched on the back of the young girl's head as it bobbed up and down in front of me.

"What do you think your Husband's thinking about right now?" I cruelly inquired, the overwhelming lurid pull of what I was doing bringing out the worst in me.

The slurping sounds that had been filtering up from my lap ceased for the moment as my question undoubtedly sunk in.

"Keep sucking it Baby," I verbally nudged her on.

"Don't worry...I've got a pretty good view over at your van...all he's doing is just sitting there...watching ...and waiting," I added.

Tangling my fingers into her straight, dirty blonde hair, I palmed the back of her skull, manually forcing her mouth up and down on my crotch.

A muffled series of gulps, spits and slurps filled the cab of my car and the insides of the windows started to fog as the girl sped the urgency of her act.

"Quicker you get it over with the quicker you can get back to your Husband and kid, " I mocked, determined the milk every last bit of perverted pleasure from the encounter.

"Hell...he's probably over there rubbing his own dick through his pants right now...As easy going as he was when I made this suggestion, I'm surprised he didn't ask me to fuck you too," I continued to embellish the truth, feeling her body wrench on top of mine as she fought back a certain torrent of tears.

Feeling her chest heave on top of my right thigh, I lowered my hand off the headrest and placed it firmly on the backside of her jeans. Squeezing my right hand deep into the crevice between her legs from behind, I rolled and kneaded my fingers over her crotch until her exhales were flooding across the sensitive shaft of my saliva smeared cock.

Looking down at the way her tennis shoes seemed to twitch and convulse in the floorboard each time I stroked my hand over her crotch, I could feel my heart pounding inside my chest as the first twinges of my impending orgasm began to tickle my loins.

"Feels good," I barked down to her, my head swimming each time my fully engorged cockhead slid over her palate.

The side of her head tapping against the steering wheel each time she rocked forward, I slid even lower in the seat to give her more room while at the same time allowing myself a clear view of her tender, teenage face bouncing up and down on my groin.

"Wrap both your hands around it," I ordered, taking great pride in myself when she capitulated and raised both her soft white hands to my lap and encased them around the base of my throbbing jock as she shoved it deeper down her throat.

"GGRRHHH...SSHHHH...RRRHHHHHH," I heard my voice echo through the car, intermingled with the sound of my knees bucking up against the underside of the dashboard as the froth baking inside my balls surged outwards.

12