Driver Wilde: A London Busman's Tale

Story Info
Bob gets his best Xmas present ever.
1.7k words
4.2
39.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This has never actually happened, it's just something that I've thought, and maybe fantasised, about...

This is my first attempt at any kind of fiction, let alone erotic fiction, so please, be gentle...

It was Christmas Eve on Trafalgar Square in London. Bob Wilde didn't want to be here, driving his bus on route 159 at 11pm. He would rather have been at home with his family. Unmarried, single, and stuck doing this job because no-one could see his potential, at age 24 he was still living with his mum and 22 year old sister. And now, he was faced with a young girl, in her late tens by the looks of her, with no cash, and, due to the fact he was the last bus, and there were no night buses, no way of getting home. She was going to be stranded in Streatham. Closer to home, but nowhere near close enough to home to walk. He felt sorry for her.

"You can have a free ride, but you have to keep me company. When we get to Streatham, we'll work out how to get you home."

"Oh, thanks, you're a life saver. My name's Katerina, but most people just call me Katie."

Katie was a stunning brunette, about 5'9, mostly leg, with a taught butt, and what looked to be a 36D bust. Very attractive, and with a air of naivety about her. The two of them chatted all the way to Streatham, and on arrival, they sat down on one of the passenger seats to try to figure out where to go from here.

"Where are you trying to get to?" Asked Bob

"Well, I live on my own in New Addington, on the new estate. If you could get me somewhere closer to there..."

"Well," replied Bob, "There's a coincidence, that happens to be where I live. Are you willing to share a car with a complete stranger?"

"Only as long as it's you"

They looked in to each other's eyes, and something sparked. Bob got back in to the cab, and drove the bus back to the depot, where he paid in the cash, put his equipment in the locker, and walked Katie outside to his car.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked. "I can always get you a cab, if you're unsure..."

"I'm very sure" She replied, and emphasised her surety with a kiss on his cheek. Bob blushed furiously.

As they drove along the semi-gritted, snow laden roads towards their homes, the small talk blossomed. It was now half past twelve. Officially Christmas Day. As they drew up in the car park near Katie's home, they both felt a sense of disappointment.

"Well, this is my stop. Wish it wasn't..."

"Me too"

"I'm so glad we met today. You're such a kind man. To repay your kindness, won't you come in for a cup of tea. Or maybe something stronger...?"

"Tea would be nice. Anything would be nice if shared with you"

"Ok, come on in"

As they entered Katie's house, Bob was struck by how Spartan her lodgings were. Admittedly there wasn't much you could do with a Croydon Council maisonette, but he couldn't help but wonder if she'd been burgled. Katie stopped, and Bob, still looking around, walked straight in to her, knocking her in to the kitchen door.

"I'm so sorry" he said, turning her around to take her in his arms. They melted together, and Katie raised her head, looked in to Bob's eyes, and planted a light kiss on Bob's lips. Bob drew back in surprise, then returned the kiss with great fervour, running his hands over the back of Katie's lithe body. She returned his enthusiasm by cupping his balls through his work trousers. Bob moaned in pleasure.

"There's something you should know Bob" said Katie suddenly. "I'm a 19 year old virgin."

"We don't have to..."

"No, I want you to be my first, but I've got a kinda guilty little secret. I really don't know how to put this though..."

"Well, fire away, it can't be anything too bad"

"Well... Oh God this is tough. I've... I've always wanted to lose my virginity to Santa..."

"Sounds like fun. So if you've always wanted that, how are we going to make your wish come true?"

Katie blushed and began to stutter.

"You really...? You mean you don't mind? I bought a Santa outfit ages ago on the off chance. Should I go and get it?"

"Tell you what, we'll both go find it, you go in to the kitchen, and I'll call when I'm ready."

They entered Katie's bedroom, where she pulled out the most immaculate, impressive Santa costume Bob had ever seen! It was perfect, red fluffy fur, with even fluffier, furrier white trim, and a realistic looking beard too. Katie went back to the kitchen, and Bob stripped out of his clothes, including his boxers, and donned the Santa costume. Using the mirror in the bedroom, he adjusted his costume until it was just right, then entered the main living area, closing the door loudly to let Katie know it was time to come in. Katie entered the room and gasped;

"Santa!"

"Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas Katie! You've been a good girl this year, until now. You know it's very naughty to wait up for Santa, don't you?"

"I'm sorry Santa, but I've always wanted to meet you"

"Well, I'm sure I can forgive you. Why don't you come over here and sit on my lap, and let old Santa know what you'd like for Christmas?"

"But Santa, I look a mess, can I change quickly?"

Taking Bob's silence as a yes, Katie ran to her room, stripped down, and put on her slinkiest, shortest, flimsiest silk camisole. It was her favourite one, trimmed along the hems in white fur. As she walked back in to the room, Bob's heart leapt, and his cock went from flaccid to semi-erect in a second. Sashaying across the room, Katie sat on 'Santa's' lap, and gave a sexy little wiggle. That did it, Bob's cock was now fully erect, and thicker and longer than ever before! He strained to stay in character.

"So young Katie, what do you want for Christmas this year? A new mobile phone? A new wardrobe? Driving lessons...?"

"No Santa. I want you to make my wish come true. All I want for Christmas is you... That is, you to take a present from me..."

"And what present would that be?" Asked Santa/Bob

"My cherry Santa. I can feel that you want me Santa, and I want you. I'm sure Mrs Claus wouldn't mind..."

"Mrs Claus was a figment of someone's imagination young lady, I'm all yours!"

Katie slid down the length of his body, her camisole riding up over her pert buttocks.

"Well Santa, I'm new to all this, so could you show me where to start?"

"Of course. We start, my dear, by you lying back"

Katie lay back, and Bob pulled down the strap of her cami, and bunched the top and bottom around her waist. He started kissing her neck, pausing when she giggled. Realising the beard was tickling, he went to take it off.

"No, please, leave it on, it won't be the same if you don't..."

Bob continued his journey, suckling on her hard, pointed, 5p coin sized nipples, first the left, then the right, making sure they were standing fully to attention before continuing down, past her stomach to the sweet, rich smell of her virgin pussy. He stuck his tongue out, and gently prodded her clit. Katie jumped, then settled back down and moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, Santa! That feels sooooo good!"

"That's nothing yet little girl, just you wait and see"

He stuck his tongue out again, and began to slowly and gently lick her clit, up and down, side to side, before inserting the first finger in her dripping pussy. That was enough for Katie, Bob worried he would lose his finger as her pussy clamped hard down on it as she experienced her first orgasm by a hand other than her own. As she settled back down, Bob resumed his licking, and added another finger.

"Ohhhhhhhhh. Enough with the fingers Santa. Fuck Me! Take my Cherry! I want your hard cock inside me"

This on it's own was almost enough to make Bob come there and then!

"You asked for it little girl" He replied.

Pulling his cock out, he lined it up with her tight, unused cunt, and gently pushed in the first of his 9 inches.

"This is probably going to hurt" he warned her, gently fucking as far as her maiden head with the end 2 inches of his cock. As she got used to this, without warning, he thrust hard against her hymen, snapping it, and causing her to scream.

"Ohhhhhh! Arrggghhhhhh! Oh Santa, it's soooo big! Fuck me hard Santa, make me yours! Nnnggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!"

Katie came harder than she had ever come before. Losing control, she squirted her juices all over his cock. This was too much for Bob, having had a barren sex life for so long, and he came inside her, suddenly regretting not remembering to put on a condom.

"Santa, is it always this good?" asked Katie

"It can be better, with the right man"

They lay there in to each other's arms, gazing across the bed. Katie pulled away slightly, and, looking crestfallen, Katie looked Bob in the eyes and spoke;

"Bob, I have a confession..."

Bob looked at her, worried that she was going to tell him she wasn't 19 after all

"Go on Katie..."

"Please don't hate me, but this wasn't a random thing. I've seen you driving the night buses, I've seen you around on the estate. This seduction was planned. I've wanted you for months, and this seemed just the way to get you. I started taking the pill a month ago, in anticipation of this day. I've been asking other drivers about you. I really was a virgin, and the Santa fantasy was real, but me being stuck in London precisely when you came along, it was no accident. Thank you Bob. Thank you for being so kind to me, and thank you for not rejecting me. Merry Christmas Bob"

"I... I'm flattered Katie, I really am. That's the best Christmas present anyone has ever given me. I guess the only question now, is where do we go from here...?"

Depending on the reaction to this, we may find out where Katie and Driver Bob Wilde go next. Or Bob's past. Please let me know your views, critical or personal, about this, the story with which I pop my erotic writing cherry...