Santa's Lil' Helper

Story Info
She gets her gift.
1.5k words
3.37
26.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twas' a cold wintry night in the mountains of Montana, where Jack's car had stalled near an iced over river. Nobody in sight to aid him in jump-starting his '98-ford escort that simply couldn't take the winding curves and high altitude of the icy roads and punishing winds. Jack was on his way to his sister's wedding when the car had died, exhausted itself out. Then stepping out onto the slippery back road to flag down the vehicle coming directly toward him. Jack was twenty-five and never married due to the many divorce's his mother went through.

"Damn, I hate when this happens!" He scolds. Kicking the right front tire when he sees vaguely through the nights blinding snow of two headlights.

"Come on, please stop," Jack cries, waving his hands frantically in the middle of the snow covered road.

Suddenly the car slows down and skids nearly off the covered path to avoid striking the young man dressed in tight jeans and bright colored sweater. Even after a short period of time flagging down this total stranger he felt the sting of the winter air. Then once the shiny silver car had ceased its forward progress Jack races to the passenger side and invites himself into the warm cozy vehicle and begins rubbing together his hands, as a measure of trying to rid the bitter cold from each hand. Then slowly his eye begins to work over the lovely woman in all blue that made him nearly melt in the seat.

Jill was a secretary for a law firm in one of the many small towns up in these parts. She wore her short brown hair to one side and had an unusual gleam in her eye that gave Jack the willie's. Jill also had small bosoms and a very tiny ass that delighted the young man whenever she walked. Jill was much older than Jack with two kids from a previous marriage that went sour once Jill had discovered her spouse had a second wife.

"What the sam-hell are you doing out here in the midst of a snow storm?" Jill said, working her careless eyes over his cute face and enormous throb. Nearly able to witness the shape and length through Jack's tight blue pants.

"On my way to a wedding that was taking place tomorrow afternoon," Jack said, feeling stimulated by this beautiful middle-age woman's gorgeous eyes.

"My sister's wedding," he adds.

"I see." Jill mutters, yearning to run her frail fingers inside the pants to warm up Jack's hefty testicles.

Jill placed the shiny car into gear and continues down the back country road, slipping and sliding as the two shares their interests in one another silently inside their swollen membranes. Neither was wanting to express how they were feeling when they would examine one another thoroughly. Undressing each other with their evil eyes and yearning to know what the other was thinking. Jill pulls up into the icy drive where Jack saw the small cabin and then studies the behavior of Jill's body leaving the car.

"Well, are you coming?" Jill said.

"Sure." Echoing inside his head were those last few words Jill utters.

After the two were safely inside the four room shanty and Jill's mother fast asleep on the sofa. Jill saw the desperate look in Jack's eyes, look of Satan calling out for her. Short and tight snug dress against her gorgeous tan legs which gave the young man a tremendous 'woody' and a cry for glory if he could just see her naked. Jack's eye scans the cozy little room and two youngsters sleeping on the floor in their animal p-jays. Jane awakens to the uncorking of the bottle of wine that Jill deliberately uncorks in her mother's ear.

"Oh, Jill honey. Must have dosed off," Jane said, rudely stretching, yawns and belches out loud.

"Yes you did, mom." Glancing over to Jack that, too, expressing fatigue.

After Jane had admired her daughter's newest friend, she left for home without saying a single word. Then Jack and Jill didn't go up the hill to fetch a pail of water, but rather two youngsters, 5 and 6, and carry them back inside the room down the narrow and short hall. Then Jill hands Jack a book of fairy tales and insist he read one to Mary that had awoken, while Jill leaves the room to freshen up. Jack begins to read the young girl the story of "Jack and the Beanstalk" until he was certain Mary was fast asleep. Then tucks in the young boy that needed no story read to him.

After Jack had left the room and gone back into the living room he nearly left his jaw on the floor. Jill was lying on the floor and in front of the blazing fireplace dressed in green and red. Sexy and sinful outfit that only shields from Jack's eyes the most vital areas of a woman's anatomy. Appearing in a green thong, red top, and a red and green Santa hat with a furry white ball on top. Jack trembles of fear and lusts when Jill invites him over for a sip of wine and asks for his nervous fingers. To reach inside her green thong that gave Jack an enormous hard-on, which Jill had reached up with one hand to touch, feel, against her warm palm through the thin dingy trousers.

Jack fell to his knees when he felt them about to give out and gloats over Jill's soft tassels and charming smile. Which didn't seem to bother the young man until he felt Jill's fingers unfastening his stubborn pants and lures him down alongside her to drink from the same glass and her 'well.' Encouraging Jack with her salutary eye to take part in the Christmas spirit. To unveil to his roaming eyes the thickness of her wiry thatch and sizable 'well' that Jack begins to absorb with one hand near the fireplace and the tall evergreen.

"Mum, doesn't this feel great, Jack?" Pausing. "Feeling the vibrations of our inner souls!"

"Yeah Jill, especially on Christmas Eve."

"Mum." Jill groans and squirms when she felt Jack's moist kisses, limp taste buds riding up her inner thighs slowly. Christmas tree lights flickering out of turn when Jack saw the shrubbery he was about to taste and engulf such rich and hot lava Jill suddenly felt surfacing once the young man took down her satin thong and rubs with one palm her dampness and wiry brush.

Jill's legs spreads wider and then drops, tightens up, when she suddenly felt Jack's heavy breathing against her. Lights on the tree flickering faster, soft music playing in her ear, and the sounds of the harsh winds whipping and whistling harder when Jack felt the sensitive spot.

"Oh damn!" Jill scolds, sifting through his short hair with all ten fingers. Yearning to love on his neck and aching throb the minute he finishes this exploration Jack was enjoying with lights around the room flickering upon each thrust to Jill's wet and proud 'well.'

Jill was beside herself, stimulated, to the many ways Jack was expressing his own gratitude for saving his life. Once Jack had ceased sifting from the 'well' of pleasures Jill took her subject deep inside, devouring him, gloating over the size of his fancy cock buried deeply in her mouth.

"Mum." Jack cries, rubbing her soft shoulders and spine that only encourages Jill to move faster her lips over the hard swelling. Choking on his bone when Jack yanks it from her soft curvy lips and begins to seek another method of getting his enormous cock wet.

"Oh yes, please do!" she cries out. "Yes, dump your seeds into my dark lagoon my friend," Jill adds, parting her juicy pink folds for Jack to see all that he must engage. Two ripe nipples and a hole full dreams and bedtime stories she'd lusted after once she saw that look in his eye and the ambitious hard-on she yearns to feel between her dark hair's and legs.

Jill had taken everything off in order for Jack to see and seize her valuable proper-ty that gave the young man a reason to undress and broaden Jill's horizon the way he had planned. But just when Jack was about to feed her his ornery lizard between her blessed legs, Jill rolls him over, mounts his strong shaft and rides his well polished throb until she was totally exhausted from all the trauma of being devour-ed and taken in by his hard tool.

Suddenly the flashing orange light appears outside when Jack stood up and begins dressing himself for the ride back to his car. Knowing Jill had called the wrecker service, while Jack was reading Mary the story of "Jack and the Beanstalk."

Once Jack was gone and Jill was again by herself in the tiny hut in the mountains. She stood by the window and cried streams of tears, as she realizes her young mate was the only thing that could satisfy her growing needs. The next morning when the storm outside had mellowed out and her two young kids were awaken by the clock. They all race out into the room to open up their packages under the wide Christmas tree.

"Mommy, was that Santa I saw last night?" Mary said.

"No baby, that was Santa's lil' helper."

"What about your present Mommy. Didn't Santa leave you anything?" Jake said.

"Yeah Jake, Mommy got her gift late last night," Jill replies, sighing in a daze.