Christmas Spirit

Story Info
Help getting into the Holidays from Santa's hot helper.
2.6k words
4.54
29k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Santa may not make it down my chimney anymore, but I think that he's still looking out for this secret starry eyed believer. He left me a little Christmas present….a visit from one of his taller elves. He didn't come in the sleigh, nor from the mall display, or corner bars where the polyester bearded Santa's let loose their suspenders after the shopping frenzy hours are over. This elf came from the place that only true Christmas helpers originate. He was driving the Salvation Army truck that picked up my garage of impromptu donations.

I've always been a big fan of Christmas. Christmas trees, Christmas cards, wrapping gifts, decking halls, spiking eggnog, and all that holly jolly stuff were part of my mania in mid December. But after a disaster of a Thanksgiving with extended family in tow, and the added bonus of my boyfriend discovering that he liked to swing both ways on the North Pole (more like he liked going up it and down it in my bedroom nonetheless), I had become a little less Merry and a lot more Ho Ho Hum. Besides the festive cheer of Christmas Spirits past in my Snowman coffee mug where my once mixture of eggnog and rum had turned to complete devotion to Captain Morgan's, I was not in a festive mood at all.

So I did what everyone does when they're at the end of their ropes. I burned the rope and jumped on a new one. Or in this case, I threw all of Chad's things into boxes, added a few things of my own, drug the fouled mattress out to the garage and in the height of my mania (my neighbor reminding me of the burn ban when I asked to borrow his lighter fluid) decided to give it all to charity.

As I felt smugly proud of my new found charitable spirit, I donned the Santa hat I found in the back of the closet under Chad's collection of leather shoes, and cracked the seal on a new bottle hosting my favorite pirate of the season.

A half hour later, the old truck rumbled backwards into my driveway. I toddled to the door to see what was the clatter. Barefoot in my plaid pj bottoms I opened the door. My Santa hat flopping to one side over my long brown hair; I pressed my heated face on the glass of the front door. The glass cooled my warm feeling that had nothing to do with Christmas cheer and everything to do with the cheer in the snowman mug. I watched the driver make his decent. Tight blue jeans showed off well muscled legs, tight navy sweater stretched over ripples in a broad back, and all coming together with an ass that would make a saint cry. Hold the phone, it might be the booze, but this delivery is looking even better.

He had on a green and red toboggan, and I noticed from the way it clung, he was bald underneath the fuzzy friend. When he turned to walk to the door, I noticed his dark thin goatee and arched eyes. Tan, hard featured, and baby eyed. He was a David statue in clothes and a Christmas pen with the charity logo scrolled on the side.

I suddenly felt the need to go out and say hello. I met him in the garage, and showed him the proud packages for charity I had acquired. He looked over my boxes, the bed, then looked at me and smiled. His eyes looked me up and down in a way that I was hoping was predictive and not just my impaired thinking and new found horniness.

"Let me guess," he said in a deep voice, "bad breakup." He managed to look sincere as he loaded the first box of men's clothes then turned back to me.

I watched him closely, stalking my prey like an elusive jungle cat. My own animal stalking television show starring me was being narrorated by an Australian gator hunter in my head. Too much cable TV…

I managed to smile my most charming seductive smile ("Al'ight mate, let me know you're frien'ly). "How'd you guess?"

He laughed and perched himself on the edge of the biggest of the boxes. Chad's entertainment system was in it. "Well for starters there's all the men's clothes. Then there's the bed."

I leaned against the garage, taking a drink from my trusty snowman. "Hmm mmm, but that could mean other things."

He smiled broader, perfect teeth flashing. I touched my lip with my tongue thinking about what it would be like to taste him. "Yes, but then there's the obvious thing."

"What's that?" I asked moving closer to him and sitting frosty down for the first time that morning. I moved in for a closer view.

"Well," he stood up and met me head on. We were almost the same height and we stood chin to nose. He looked down at my mug on the box and then back at me. "You're Christmas cocoa hasn't any cocoa, and you are standing out in the cold barefoot and shirtless."

A long pause in my brain, the Australian had gone to commercials in my brain and a sudden nagging acknowledgement seeped in. That's what I was forgetting! In slight horror I glanced down to see I was wearing nothing with my pants but my red lace bra. My brain developed sirens and whistles, all going off and making my mouth go stupid, in response I muttered, "Oh."

I felt his hand on my chin and he was putting his sweater on over my head when I came to from my brain separation. He smiled and stroked my bottom lip, "I do like what I see though, but you're neighbors are a bit riled."

I looked out of the garage to see the old couple from across the street in horror shock while their poodle crapped on my lawn. Again words of wisdom came to my mind and I said, "Oh."

He suddenly was very near to me and I felt him pulling me up to his chest, my cold toes pressed onto his shoes. He sniffed my hair then nuzzled my neck with the hairs on his chin. His hand moved down to cup one of my large breasts through his sweater and he whispered, "How bout you let me take you back inside. You look like you could use some warming up."

I looked up at him, his handsome face, and his dark eyes. His hands were large and making my right breast come to life with one while the other stroked my lip until I wet his finger when I licked my lips the next time.

He tasted of salt and earth, he felt warm and solid, and I opened my mouth again to tell him what I felt about all men at this time.

My lips were immediately sealed with his own and his tongue intercepted mine. He picked me up in the garage and with the neighbor's poodle nervously barking us on he took me inside.

My back hit the cold of the wall beside the door, and my mind came back. He pinned me there with his body, and I was balanced on one hard thigh. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he put his hands inside his own sweater to rub against my chest one more time.

The sensation of new warmth and cold hands was amazing. I kissed him back hard; letting all the anger and frustration spilling into sexual tension for this stranger who looked like a model who played football on the side. He shifted our weights, and I was bounced against his pelvis, and found that his hips were now rubbing into mine. I could feel him growing hard in his jeans through the thin fabric of my bottoms that were growing damp from the inside from my own growing need and apparent lack of underwear.

He moved me to an over stuffed chair in the living room and sat back between my legs to remove his t-shirt. I watched him from my slumped perch, noting the quickness that I had gone from being the hunter to the hunted. Not wanting to get behind, I removed his sweater and tossed it to the side. We stared at each other for a still moment before he pounced and I met him halfway. His hand went into my pants and he groaned when he realized I was bare in more sense than one.

"Good God, Santa must have come early," he murmured as he slid two fingers along my wet shaven slit.

I opened my legs wider for him, and moved my hips so he could pull the pants off all together. "I was thinking the same thing," I said when I reached for the bulge against his jeans and felt it pulse against my palm.

Once again he pushed me back and was holding me tight. He grabbed my waist and pulled me to the edge of the chair. His mouth sucked on my breasts through the bra, making my nipple hard against the wet fabric. His fingers were back against my wet slit, two fingers making their way inside.

I removed my own bra, just as they found their way into my hot wet inside. The sensation was very heady. I arched up and let out a loud sigh when his teeth found bare nipple and thumb found my aroused inner nub.

Reading my fevered mind, his face trailed kisses down my belly then joined his fingers in their exploration. Suddenly his hands were cupping my breasts and his tongue was swirling around the growing nib of my clit. Warm, maddening feelings were making me completely high.

I rocked my head back into the chair and let my body take over for my better senses. I rubbed my hands around his wonderfully smooth bald head, guiding his talented mouth to the right spots between my thighs. His teeth raked just hard enough, his tongue darted just to the left just so, and his mouth sucked me in just right.

I was too lost to think about anything but my needs. I bucked against his face, and used my hands to rub myself all over him. In the height of my pleasure I finally got a full sentence out about how I felt about this sudden surprise. "Oh, fuck me; fuck me right now I need you inside."

Shocked by such boldness from myself, but I did just meet this man in my bra in the garage, my eyes flew open to see what his reaction would be. I had gone too far to pretend modest now. I might as well say what was exactly on my mind.

I must have read his. In the next moment, he was pulling me to the carpet onto my knees. Bent over into the chair, he rubbed my ass with his large hands then spread my legs to take me from behind. A few slow strokes against my tight ass cheeks, and he sunk in deep into my wet pussy from behind.

He wasted no time. His cock filled me quickly, and then he thrust in to bury himself all the way inside. He was long enough that I felt I could feel him halfway up inside. He held my hips tight and slammed into me one hard firm time. My large breasts bounced against the edge of the chair and my face pushed into the pillows. This is how it began and built up for a long hard fucking while. On and on he fucked me, hard drives then fast quick thrusts that made his balls slap my ass and my whole body shake from impact with his hard thighs. When I thought that he couldn't possible do any more, and I was ready to agree to any terms as long as he didn't stop til I came, he let me in on another surprise.

He pulled back and flipped me over into the chair. Pulling my ass off the edge, he tucked my feet up around the arms of the chair and over his shoulders. He slid in again and began fucking me as we were eye to eye. He leaned in to kiss me, making his hips go in circles as I made mine do the same. "I want you to touch yourself as I fuck you," he whispered. He took my hand and guided it down to were our bodies were joined with his own. He leaned back lowering my legs and opening them wider.

I looked down at him pushing our hands against my soaking clit. "I want to watch you as I fuck you."

Without my usual tirade of sporadic thinking, I began to stroke my clit with my fingers as he held them in mine. The feeling of him slow fucking me and my own hand knowing exactly where to stroke and when, I began to give in to the best pleasure I had felt in my whole life. Soon my hips were rocking faster to his, and he met the pace as I increased it each time. I could hear him talking but most of the words were lost in my own singing senses. All I know is that they were dirty and encouraging, and driving me out of my mind. Outside of my own head I could hear myself moaning, and almost screaming as I began to build to climax from this wild ride.

When the white heat began to unwind, my hand moved faster on my clit and I felt him meet my need. I arched up hard as I came, screaming out wildly as I felt him hoist my legs back over his shoulders and fuck me harder than ever as he rode out my orgasms as they came over and over.

When I started breathing against for the third time I felt his body tighten inside of mine. He reached to pinch my nipples, twisting them painfully in his own climax. He pulled out at the last, and with a low roar, came on my chest. Hot cum covered my breasts and ran down my stomach before he collapsed against me in the chair and we lay there for some time.

Later I helped him put the mattress back on my bed, found out his name was Greg and tried the whole experience again with more room to work. By the evening, I was exhausted, happily fucked and in the real Christmas spirit for the first time. He left with my donations minus the bed and agreed to help me trim the tree Christmas Eve Night.

I leaned in the door, in his sweater pulled down to cover my naked thighs and waved him goodbye. His number was written on my inner right thigh and mine on his. He was wearing my Santa hat and my bra was in his pants pocket it just felt like a Christmas moment that no card could ever describe.

I suddenly felt optimistic for the New Year. I waved at the neighbors and their nasty poodle in my lawn again. Before I could catch myself I leaned out the glass door, letting the sweater move up to show the edge of my shaved pussy. I blew a kiss to my charity driver and shouted in the spirit of Twas the Night Before Christmas, "and I heard him exclaim as he drove out of sight, What a fabulous fuck, and to all a good night."