Doll Ball Preparations

Story Info
Doll loses it on Christmas.
965 words
3.17
21.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nilequeen26
nilequeen26
30 Followers

“Look at her over there, that bitch, her flowing long auburn hair, her lush green velvet gown, oh so perfect for the stupid holidays.” She said in a twisted and bitter tone.

(Uh oh last years fashion doll is sounding a tad upset over her current state.)

She was sitting inside her camper watching the latest Christmas addition of fashion dolls weighing the competition. Two were plain but the third was dressed in a lavish green velvet gown complete with a tiara. She sat there tapping her fingers on the table running through her sad wardrobe in her mind. She leaned more over the table her jaw dropping as she spied the white fur cape being draped over her shoulders.

Without seeing what her mood was her man, the army guy, was admiring her from behind. He could just feel the cool ultra smoothness of her ass under that skirt. Just like any guy would do after spending too long visually undressing their woman he went up to her from behind and wrapped his arms around her.

“Hey baby doll don’t worry, you are still the loveliest doll in this collection.” He sounded sincere.

Yeah I know you’d think he would have realized to stay a hundred feet away just from her tone in her comment before hand but he just has to much plastic in his head. I am thinking that army doll guy may just want to walk away now he isn’t about to get anything tonight judging by the glare from her.

“I want a gown, how come I don’t have a gown? Do you remember why I don’t have a gown? Let me remind you why because it got revamped!” Her voice was getting shrill.

Army guy pulls fashion doll closer to him letting her lean her head against his shoulder.

“Hey, hey baby doll don’t get all worked up about that I know and I still think you look hotter in it now that it shows more leg.” He was trying to calm her down.

(Anyone have a bigger shovel for this guy.)

“More leg? More leg! What am I a whore? I don’t even want to bend over in that thing. What is with you have you no sense of class anymore?” She seethed.

She twisted away from him and started to go through her clothes violently. She needed something to wear to the Christmas ball tonight and that hooker dress wasn’t going to cut it. She held up pant sets and skirt sets but nothing was special enough, she flopped down on the bed defeated.

“I’m sorry baby doll, I’m sorry. Come on now I still think you are the hottest doll around here. I have another Christmas present for you.” He said smoothly crawling onto the bed with her.

She began to sob,” Have you lost your sight recently look at me, my gorgeous blonde hair sticks up everywhere. It’s been mangled, butchered.” She took a deep breath trying to calm herself,”Then my clothes, all last years nothing new. I can’t show up at the doll party in the same dress I wore last year!” She sounded exasperated.

Yes, poor fashion doll had a haircut and her fashion advisor hadn’t kept up with the latest of fashions. You see she was used to getting a new outfit everyday but as the doll collection grew through out the years she had to be cut back. She was also used to being the most beautiful doll at the Christmas ball. Really she had loads of clothes but nothing like that Christmas doll across the way. She could get ready for a night of clubbing in 30 seconds flat but a formal party, forget it. Now for some reason army guy felt that this would be a good time to make his move.

The teary eyed fashion doll was reluctant at first but army guys rough plastic hands felt so delicious against her skin. Their lips were pressed together their tongues tangled together in a passionate kiss. His hands fondled her breasts, each tried to speak but no words would come out. They panted and moaned as they tried to remove their clothes.

He managed to slide her shirt off her shoulders he gently kissed her neck, if it was possible she would have goose bumps on her neck. Though all is not well army guy is having problems removing her skirt. He looks in her eyes and slowly the passion in hers turns to dread.

“OH GOD NO I AM RETAINING PLASTIC!” she screams.

“Hey baby come on I can just lift…”He tried to calm her down.

“No, look at me, look my head has bald patches, my clothes are old and ill fitting, my legs have teeth marks from that mangy dog…” She rants on and on.

Hey he was about to let the leg flaw thing pass. Army guy gets up as she continues to rant, she may have had good pussy but damn she had turned just as psycho as her hair cut. He looks across the way to the stunning belle of the ball in her green gown. He rubs his scruffy face thinking about how creamy and smooth her skin is. He leaves his shirt unbuttoned and thinks to himself that princess would be just as good. Besides he really needed to get some action.

He saunters over to her letting the lights of the tree gleam off his bare chest. Princess spots him in a heart beat and flips her auburn tresses and straightens her green gown. Softly in the back round one could here Silent Night playing but army guy was counting on it being a scream fest tonight.

The moral umm your hair cut says everything about you sounds good.

nilequeen26
nilequeen26
30 Followers