The YMCA

Story Info
He discovers wet, late night hijinks in the shower.
2.2k words
4.35
53k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silverace1
silverace1
200 Followers

I have been out of town on an extended project and returned to my home city of Regina in hopes that my new apartment would be ready to move into; it was at least two weeks from completion. As upsetting as this was, there was little I could do but being a bit strapped for cash, I couldn't afford to stay in a hotel for two weeks so I opted for the YMCA.

I had stayed there many years before and it was quite pleasant - a tiny room with a single but comfortable bed and a small dresser. Of course, all the washrooms and showers were communal and down the hall but for what was then $7:00 per night, you couldn't go wrong. There was none of what I had feared might be homosexual advances in the showers – perhaps since that many years ago, the city was filled with bathhouses and steam rooms where such ‘meetings' went on.

In any case, I checked in – the rates are still a reasonable $15.00 per night – and found my room. It was late in the evening and I just made it into the Y cafeteria before it closed and grabbed a sandwich and drink to take to my room. There was a padded easy chair, fairly comfortable, in the corner so, after unpacking my one suitcase, I sat to read a book and eat. Before I realized, I glanced at my watch and it was already past 1:00 am. I had checked at the desk on check in and found that there were no restrictions on shower time since those facilities were well distanced from the sleeping area. In fact, they were one floor down near the pool.

I donned my robe and grabbed my towel and soap (wasn't sure of what they supplied) and followed the signs directing me to the showers. I arrived to hear water running and I stepped into the changing room to hang my robe in a locker and walked into the large tiled shower room. There were no enclosures; just a huge room with wide wooden benches down the centre and showerheads protruding at four-foot intervals all around the room. There must have been several men showering since the room was so full of steam I could see no one, just the low murmur of deep voices.

I turned on two showers next to each other and, leaning into the wall with my legs spread wide, let the hot water beat down on my tight tired shoulder and neck muscles. After a six-hour flight and craning my neck over a book for almost three hours, I was really tense. Just as the tension was easing, I felt a hand pressing firming between my shoulder blades holding me against the wall. Try as I might, I couldn't move from my stretched out position, At the same time, I soft large hand slid down my back until it reach my buttocks and then another hand – likely from the same person – spread my ass cheeks wide. I cried out only to feel a washcloth jammed into my mouth effectively silencing me!

I panicked! I am a mouth breather and find it difficult breathing through my nose so I was concerned I might blackout; in the same thought was a wish that I would so I wouldn't be subjected to a painful experience. I had never been with a man before and even had limited sexual experience of any kind (except for masturbation). Then the strangest sensation overcame me! I felt the warm air of someone blowing softly on my sphincter! It was an amazing feeling and I found myself relaxing just a little. Then, what could only be the flat of a warm tongue laved and rimmed my asshole and once again I was astounded at my reaction; I even felt myself responding by pressing back to meet this intruder! Very confused thoughts were racing through my head – I can't be gay! I haven't even had a woman yet!

Then it happened! The tongue insinuated itself into my anal opening without much resistance and slid about an inch and a half inside me. OOO! I loved it and was moaning into the washcloth by now. Another soft hand reached around my waist – this one I think the match of the one on my back – and cupped my balls gently. My cock (only 7 1/2:" and slim) sprung to immediate attention.

By now, that hand on my back eased up as I was obviously getting into the feelings and then it reach up to pull out the cloth so that I could more fully express myself. By now the room was so steamed up that I could see no one around me and when I craned my head around to see whom my benefactors were, only the steam filled room greeted my enquiring eyes. But then the wordless wonder of it all (only my moans broke the sound of running water) was too much to argue about.

The ultimate feeling came next; I was still spread eagled as if for a body search against the wall with hot water running over my head and into my eyes when I felt a pair of soft lips encircle my cock. With the rimming and fucking of my ass, the massage of my full balls and now this, I was almost ready to cum right on the spot. But the ball squeezer pressed on the base of my cock and the urge immediately passed.

The mouth on my cock fully engulfed me as the tongue exit my ass leaving somewhat disappointed and empty. However, the one sucking me reached their hands around to grasp my ass and pull me deep into their throat. I preferred to think of ‘them' instead of ‘him' at this point as I was still questioning my sexuality – but not the pleasure I was feeling!

The large soft hands left my balls and I heard the sound of showers being turned off around the room until only mine was running. The exhaust fans soon cleared the room and I looked down to see a woman with her lips wrapped around my cock! She was crouching before me and hungrily devouring every inch. I looked to each side of me to see two younger and well built men with their full hard cocks (both longer and wider than mine) watching the young woman's actions as I started to feel like I was about to come, This time it was her who pinch off the urge and it was then that I remembered hearing that the Y had gone co-ed to make ends meet several tears earlier.

Just as I turned my head to the men, I saw one sucking the other's rigid cock – it must have been easily 8" long and looked quite wide – and then the second man slipped a condom on the long hard cock with the glistening head.

"Oh my god, no!" I cried. "I can't do this!"

I felt the gentle pressure against my sphincter and I instinctively tightened up. However, he continued pressing until I felt a particularly delicious hum around my cock as the young woman thrummed her throat muscles. That took my mind\d off what was going on behind me and I felt the fullness of that warm hot cock fill my ass until it reached my prostate; that sent a shock through my systems and cries of pleasure from my mouth. The Gentle giant began slow strokes in and out of my ass as my own cock slid in and out of her mouth! Soon the rhythm was almost perfect and as he buried himself to my sensitive prostate, my cock was driven into her throat.

The urge to cum was just too great and I screamed out my need as I burst strand of ropey cum and strand down the throat of the woman who swallowed it all – an act I had only dreamed about! As I felt her throat milk every last drop from me, I felt the cock in my ass thicken even more and with a grunt and a final deep thrust to my depths, I felt the condom fill to overflowing inside me! Oh, how I wished I could have felt that warmth directly hit my inner walls – but not in this day and age.

By now, my legs were pretty rubbery and the three helped me from my uncomfortable position and introduced themselves. The young woman – Joanne -was not particularly beautiful but had long heavy hair tumbling down her back (always a dream of mine) and big soft eyes. Her body was perfectly formed with small high breasts tipped with pink hard nipples, a flat tummy and generous hips. Her legs were slender and shapely.

My ‘rear ender' was Tom and he stood at perhaps 6 ft 2" (to Joanne's barely 5 ft.) and he was well muscled and completed devoid of any body hair – including his head! The other man (Bill) was around my age – early 40's – and like me was somewhat imperfect of body. A little paunchy around the middle but well endowed at maybe 8" in his mow flaccid state. I was wondering if that was it when Joanne laughed lightly saying, "Own turn now!"

They led me over to one of the wooden benched and lay me down on some towels spread there to cushion the hard surface. As I lay my head down, Joanne immediately straddled the bench on either side of my head and, looking down at me with a grin, placed her hands on my chest and slowly lowered her dripping pussy onto my mouth. This was another first for me; other than looking with lust at men's magazines, I had never seen up close let alone tasted a woman's pussy! The smell was intoxicating! As I found her pussy lips in my mouth, I started to panic again – I don't know how to do this! I want to please her the way she did me! Then I heard her, "Don't worry love! It will come naturally, Suck on my lips; yeas, just like that! Now, harder and bite gently – umm, oh yes! Now slide your tongue over my clit ever so softly. Oh, you HAVE been reading up, haven't you?"

After that her moan and movements told me I was doing it right. What had to be Bill sat at my spread legs on the bench and lowered his mouth to my cock and, in one motion, sucked my semi flaccid cock and balls all together into his warm mouth! As he sucked hard, my cock quickly recovered to its full erect status and it slid into his throat. His mouth must have been large since he still had my balls inside with his tongue laving them while his throat sucked on my cock.

Joanne was writhing and riding my mouth as she cried out she was cumming and my mouth filled with her creamy juice; the taste was marvellous and with even a thought I swallowed and sucked on her clit hoping to milk some more – I wasn't disappointed as she came twice more.

Bill meantime was working me into a frenzy and I needed to cum again (so soon – amazing) so he pulled my cock from his mouth and jerked me off until my cum spurted high into the air, and landed on my chest and groin.

I was lying exhausted on the bench now with Joanne's cum covering my face and my own the rest of my body. I was also drenched in sweat from the excitement of all that had happened.

"Looks like he needs some clean up, wouldn't you say?" Tom asked the others. They agreed and Joanne once again straddled my head with her pussy about 6" from my mouth; Bill and Tom stood on either side of me and I felt a hat stream of piss landing on my cock and balls, across my stomach and overall sluicing me clean. Then, I glanced up at Joanne pink wet pussy and saw her urethra spread and was hit in the mouth with a few drops of bitter sweet pee!

It didn't taste at all bad so I opened my mouth wide and she lowered her body once more but this time, she filled my hungry mouth with her warm piss and although most of it went down my throat, much of it spilled out the sides of my mouth to the bench and floor.

I lay there on the bench drenched in piss and cum as my new friends (they never did ask my name) stood and walked together from the shower room. As she left, Joanne whispered over her shoulder, "Same time tomorrow, baby?" and disappeared.

I finally arose, threw the bench towels under a showerhead and washed my well-used body clean. I dried quickly threw on my gown and returned to my bed where I dreamed and relived what had just happened. Would I return tomorrow – oh yes!

silverace1
silverace1
200 Followers