The Christmas Bonus

Story Info
Wife receives more than bonus from her boss.
4.4k words
3.68
151.9k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary stood at her office window watching the snow falling. The decorations on the other buildings and houses in the surrounding community left no doubt as to what day was upon them.

"Christmas eve," Mary thought to herself as she walked back to her desk and finished putting things away. "Geez, how this year has flown." She put the last few notes in her top desk drawer and locked it. She logged off of her computer and shut it down. There was a knock on her open office door.

"You're sticking around for the party, aren't you?" Barbara asked as she poked her head in the doorway.

"Oh yeah. I just finished cleaning up. You going?"

"Yeah! Free food and booze? I wouldn't miss it. This place owes me at least that. Give me a few minutes and we can go up together," Barbara told Mary as she headed back to her desk.

Mary thought about Barbara's comment, that the company "owes" her. Mary picked up her phone and called her husband at his office in another part of town just to remind him that he was welcome to go to her company's Christmas party.

"I know Hon, but I don't think I can make it. I want to finish what I can of this project before being off the next few days," Rick said to her. "I'm sorry. But you know I have to get it finished by the end of the year. With the holidays and all, I'm cutting it close now."

"Well the offer is there. The boss made sure I asked you."

"I appreciate it, but... I'll see you when I get home. I'll make sure I'm not too late," he said.

"Okay, I'll see you tonight." Mary hung up and walked over to her file cabinet and pressed the lock button. "This company isn't the only thing that owes me," she thought to herself as she walked into her private bathroom. As one of the vice-presidents, she had a nice plush office on the 5th floor of the six floor office building. Not bad for someone who started in the marketing department almost fifteen years ago. She worked her way up to manager and now vice-president in charge of the department. She was doing well. Money, a company Mercedes, the office.

Her husband, on the other hand, was still a project manager over at his much smaller company. A position he has held since before they were married, over 20 years ago. Where he was the primary bread winner for the family ten years ago, Mary's six figure pay check was more than double his. The difference in salaries had become a point of contention. The funny part was, Rick was the whole reason Mary has her job.

Fifteen years ago, a friend of Rick's who was then a vice-president of this small but rapidly growing company, made an offer. One night while out partying, he asked if Mary would like to work for him. Mary wasn't happy with her current job so she thought about it and, a few days later accepted his offer. At that time, the company had about 25 employees. Now it had almost 250 with an employee satisfaction rate of over 95%. Paul had promised he would keep an eye on her and make sure she was happy with the job. Now, 15 years later, Paul is the president of the company and has kept his promise.

Mary finished freshening up her make-up in the bathroom and stood at the window of her office, still watching the snow. It was just a little after noon and the gray sky showed that there was plenty more to come before the night was out. She looked around the office complex and noticed the exodus of the employees whose companies were letting them off early for the holiday. Being her company's building was the tallest in the complex, she had a good view. Meanwhile, her company's employees were making their way to the sixth floor for their holiday celebration.

Barbara poked her head in, "You ready to go up?"

"Yeah, let's go. Do you want to leave your purse in here? I'm leaving mine in here."

"Sure, I don't feel like dragging it around. Not saying I don't trust my co-workers or anything."

"Yeah, me too." Mary locked the door as they left.

Mary and Barbara went to the elevators where they ran into several other employees heading up to the party. When the elevator doors opened, they piled into the elevator car for the one floor ride. When the doors opened, they saw a huge Christmas tree decorated to the hilt. Waiters served everyone champagne in a glass with the company logo and year etched on them. Paul, dressed in a Santa coat and hat, sans beard, greeted everybody as they arrived. He gave Mary a hug and kissed her on the cheek. "Merry Christmas, Mary."

"Merry Christmas, Boss."

"That's Santa Boss to you," they laughed. Paul continued on, making sure to greet just about everybody. The executive floor lobby was transformed into a bull roast. There were tables of food; roast beef, turkey, ham, shrimp, all kinds of salads and vegetables. There was an open bar with top shelf brands and at least six types of beer, domestic and imported.

Before everyone dove into the food, Paul offered a little toast as thanks to everyone in the company for a successful year. Everyone raised their glass and took a sip. Mary emptied her glass in one gulp.

Everyone lined up for the food. Mary intentionally stayed out of the line, letting the employees get theirs first. Mary is one of those bosses that looks out for their employees. "Higher positions should have more responsibilities, not more privileges."

While she stood off on the side sipping her third drink of the afternoon, talking to different people as they passed, Paul walked over to her. "By the way, did you get your envelope yet?" he asked.

"Envelope?" Mary asked, "what envelope?"

"Your Christmas bonus envelope."

"No, ahh, well... I didn't..."

"Oh, that's because I haven't given it to you yet." Paul handed Mary a plain envelope. "This is for the exceptional year you have helped us have this year. I was hoping Rick would be here when I gave you this, but I take it he couldn't make it, again." Paul emphasized the "again" part. He knew it was a little touchy ground with Mary being Rick seldom could make the company parties.

"Oh! Well thank you, Paul. No, Rick had to finish up some stuff at work, so he won't make it. As usual." Mary went to fold it and put it in a pocket in her skirt.

"Don't you want to open it?"

"Oh, but of course." Mary tore the end open and slid out a check. She read the amount and was shocked. "Ten-thousand dollars?!?"

"Shhh! I wish I could have been, but I wasn't quite as generous with everybody."

In a quieter tone of voice, "But, Paul, ten-thousand?"

"Don't you think you deserve it?"

"Well..," Mary thought for a second still looking at the amount, "Of course I deserve it, but..."

"More importantly Mary, I think you deserve it. We've had a great year and a lot of the credit goes to you and your department. After the first of the year there will be a raise associated with this, but this should hold you until then."

"Thank you. Thank you very much, Paul. I don't know what to say. I could kiss you, but I don't think it would go too well in front of everybody."

"You're probably right."

"Look, I'll be back up in a minute. I want to run down and put this in my purse. I wouldn't want to lose it."

"That's a good idea. I'll walk down with you."

Mary and Paul caught an elevator down to the 5th floor. They walked to her office, Mary unlocked the door, and they went in. Mary opened her purse, slipped the envelope inside and then closed it.

"You know, you could give me that kiss now, nobody will see us."

"I guess I could at that." Mary walked around from behind her desk and wrapped her arms around Paul's neck and pulled him towards her. She kissed him hard. "Thanks again, Paul. That was very generous of you."

"I know, but like I said, you're worth it. I hope Rick gets a kick out of this."

"Oh, Paul. I don't think he gets a kick out of anything to do with my job any more."

"Jealousy? Rick?"

"Jealous? Maybe. I just don't know. I think it's that macho bullshit. It's a pride thing. He even tries to differentiate my money and our money. He makes sure all of the living expenses and the mortgage come out of his check and then poor mouths that he can't afford a new car."

"Why don't you buy him one? You can afford it."

"He won't let me. I've tried. I even tried to put more money on the house payment to pay it off sooner, and he stopped me from doing that."

"I didn't know he would be that way about you're job. Maybe I shouldn't pay you so well, give me the bonus back." Paul laughed.

"I wish it were that easy. I've even opened a separate bank account to hide how much money I've been putting aside. I haven't even told him about the raises and bonuses for the last few years. I even pay his credit cards so he thinks it comes out of "our" account. It's gotten to be a game."

"This isn't too unusual. Although it is a little deceptive, you're probably doing the right thing by not letting him know exactly how much you make."

"Most men would probably love to have a wife that could support them, but not Rick. He still doesn't know how much extra I put down on our house. He still thinks we got a great deal from the bank just to keep the mortgage payments low."

Paul reached out and hugged Mary, "I'm sorry. If I can do anything, let me know." Mary hugged back and laid her head on his chest.

"Even when we make love, he acts like he's doing it with his boss, not his wife."

Paul let go of Mary, "How's that?"

"Well, it's hard to describe. It's just not the same. He almost seems like it is a job to do it. He just doesn't seem to enjoy it anymore."

"Maybe it's his job? You know, maybe he's burning out."

"I don't think so. He seems to enjoy his job as much as he always has. Frankly, his job has always been his first wife."

"You don't think he's, well, fooling around do you?"

Mary thought for a minute, "No. I don't think so. When he's not at work, he's with me. When he's not with me, he's at work. I don't see where he'd have the time."

Mary hugged Paul again and Paul hugged back. He could feel himself developing an erection, which he didn't want. Mary is a beautiful woman, but she is also an employee and wife of one of his best friends. He too is married. He tried to pull his pelvis away from Mary's without her realizing what was happening, but Mary pushed up against him even harder. Subconsciously, Mary's need to be desired caused her to press even harder once she felt his hardening cock pushing against his pants. While hugging him, Mary began to rotate her hips, rubbing his cock against her pelvis.

Mary looked up at Paul's face and he at hers. She kissed him hard, opening her mouth and allowing his tongue to enter her mouth. Their tongues wrestled while they kissed. Paul could no longer resist, his hands roamed down Mary's back sending passionate shivers down her spine. Her softly squeezed the round cheeks of her ass as they continued to kiss.

Mary slid her one left hand between them and down to Paul's cock. Through his pants, she began to stroke his cock. "Ooo, Paul. You're getting so hard."

"I know. You're not exactly helping matters any. We shouldn't be doing this."

Mary kissed him, "I know. I don't know what's come over me. Do you want to stop?"

"I don't know. Do you?"

Mary kissed him once again, "Not right now I don't. But I have a feeling if we keep going we may regret it."

"Mary, I've always wanted you. But I could never ask you to cheat on Rick."

"I've felt the same way about you Paul. I know it's wrong, but I feel like I really need you now. Right now."

That's all it took for Paul. He grabbed her hard and kissed her. Mary was so hot that she began pulling at his clothes. "Hey, hey, hey!!! Take it easy on the Santa suit. It's rented." Both of them laughed silly for the next couple of seconds. Paul slipped the Santa coat and hat off and threw them into a chair. Mary undid his tie and unbuttoned his shirt. After she pulled his shirt from his trousers, she undid his belt and unzipped his fly. His pants fell to his ankles. Paul slid the shirt off and pulled his undershirt over his head. Mary slid his shorts down and slid down to her knees in front of him. Paul's cock was fully erect.

Mary licked the head of his cock gently, tickling it with her tongue. Paul closed his eyes and tilted his head back as Mary licked the underside of his cock. "That feels sooo gooood," he whispered as Mary gently sucked and nibbled her way to the base of it.

Mary spun around on the floor shifting Paul against her desk. "I never thought I'd ever give Santa a blow job." Mary laughed.

"Just remember, Santa knows if you've been naughty or nice," Paul said with a chuckle.

"Well, am I a good girl?"

"Oh, you are so good at being bad." Paul reached down and brought Mary's mouth back to his cock.

Mary slid the head of his cock into her hot, wet mouth. She slid it in and out of her mouth, taking a little more in with each cycle until she was taking almost the entire length of his cock into her mouth.

"Geez, Mary. If I'd know you were this good, I wouldn't have waited fifteen years."

Mary mouth fucked Paul for several minutes. Then Paul picked her up. He kissed her hard once again. Her unbuttoned her top exposing her red lace bra. Mary allowed the top to slide off her arms. Paul reached around behind her and unfastened her bra and slid it off her arms.

"I've been dying to see these for years," Paul commented. Most of the guys around had been dying to see Mary's tits. They were the largest natural boobs in the company. At 42DD, they were quite an eyeful.

"Mary, you have such nice boobs." He lowered his head and kissed each one of them. He sucked on each nipple in turn, getting them both fully erect. "They are gorgeous."

Mary just smiled, feeling appreciated. While playing with her tits, Paul lowered his one hand down and under her skirt. Mary spread her legs welcoming his hand to her pussy. Paul rubbed his hand against her pussy. Mary immediately began to purr like a kitten. Mary reached down and unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She then pulled her panties past her hips and thighs. Paul slid them off the rest of the way. Mary was now only wearing her red lace garter, natural colored stockings, and her red high heels.

Paul turned Mary so she could lean against the desk. He kicked his shoes off and stepped out of his pants. He slowly knelt down in front of her, now completely naked. He kissed and licked from her neck, across her shoulders, across her boobs, around her navel, down to her pussy. He licked up and down the inside of each of her thighs, teasing her. Once he started licking her pussy, Mary went crazy. Mary loved to have her pussy eaten and it was one thing her husband was exceptional at doing. She had him well trained. The excitement of doing it with someone other than her husband was getting to her. What she was doing was taboo and that was one of the things making it so exciting.

Mary was not exactly known as being promiscuous. Mary had very few affairs over the years she has been married, really just one night stands. A couple of which her husband knew about. Mary loved giving blow jobs and there were a few guys that she just really wanted to suck off. But, she was very particular with who she fucked. Rick knew this from the time they were married and figured if he acted like it was okay, she was less likely to do it behind his back. Although Mary didn't exactly tell him about all of them, Mary did tell him about most. Actually, Rick seemed to enjoy her telling him. But this one, she had no plans on telling him about.

Paul continued licking Mary's pussy, sliding his tongue as deep inside her as he could. Mary had two strong orgasms as he did. Mary's pussy was soaking wet.

Paul waited for her last orgasm to subside before he stopped licking her. Then, while she was still seated just on the edge of the desk, he stood up and positioned the head of his cock against the lips of her pussy. "You're sure you want to do this?"

"Oh, yes, Paul. Fuck me!", Mary tried to catch her breath, "Please fuck me!"

Paul started pushing the head of his cock between her pussy lips. Slowly, his cock entered her. Mary leaned back onto the desk as Paul's cock penetrated deeper and deeper inside of her hot wet pussy. "Geez, you're so tight," Paul said to her as he pushed further inside of her.

"See, I told you I haven't been getting it enough."

"I'm going to have to have a talk with that husband of yours," Paul said with a chuckle.

"If you do, he'll kill both of us," Mary said wide-eyed.

Paul began fucking Mary, sliding his cock slowly in and out of her pussy. He slowly picked up momentum and force. Mary was reaching another orgasm as he began to thrust his cock harder inside her. Once again it dawned on her that this was not her husband fucking her and this excited her even more.

After her first orgasm, Mary rolled over onto her chest. Because of the heels she was wearing, she was able to spread her legs a little further and still be at the right height. Paul stood behind Mary, lined up his cock with her pussy and re-entered her. Her pussy was so wet by now that it slid right in. Paul fucked her furiously, driving his cock all of the way inside her with each thrust. It wasn't too long before Mary had another orgasm. Her muscles tightened around Paul's cock as her felt his cum build to a climax.

"Mary, I'm ready to cum. I don't want to do it inside you."

"No, don't do it inside me." The only man to ever cum inside her pussy was her husband. "Let me suck you off."

Paul slid his cock from her pussy and she slid off the desk and knelt in front of him. She took his cock in her mouth and sucked on it, taking it deep in her mouth. Paul's cock exploded, shooting his cum into Mary's mouth. She swallowed several times as she continued going down on him. She kept sliding his cock in and out of her mouth until she was sure he was finished and then swallowed one more time.

Paul helped Mary to her feet and kissed her. By that there was a rap on the window next to her office door. As Mary and Paul looked towards the door they saw Rick standing there acting as if he were applauding. Paul quickly put his shorts and pants on. Mary went to the door and opened it.

"Honey, I can explain," Mary started.

"You can? You can explain why you're fucking your boss in your office on Christmas eve?"

"It wasn't Paul's fault."

"I'm sure it wasn't"

"Seriously. We were talking and, well, one thing led to another, and..."

"And the two of you decided to fuck as a Christmas bonus."

"Rick, it was my fault," Paul interrupted, "I let it happen. I'm sorry. Geez, I'm sorry."

"You let it happen?"

Mary jumped in, "He didn't let it happen, I seduced him."

"I'm sure of that. Can I ask why?"

"I don't know. Paul gave me my bonus and I went to thank him and, I guess we got carried away."

"A bonus? How much of a bonus deserves a fuck?"

Mary pulled the check from her purse as she dressed. She handed it to Rick.

"Ten thousand dollars? That is a fucking good bonus," Rick said with a satirical tone.

"Rick," Paul said, "this is my fault. I started it. Please, I don't care what you do to me, don't hurt her. She loves you. This was purely sexual. There is nothing between us."

"Nothing between you? Nothing besides your dick." Rick paused. "I always had a feeling you were fucking him, I just never thought I'd be right."

"This was the first time, Rick. Honest," Paul swore, "we've never done anything before."

"He's right, Honey. I've never done anything with him before. Honest. You know I'd have told you if I had. I've always been honest with you about this."

Rick looked at both of them. "I've always trusted you, Paul. Even though I suspected it, with all the money you throw at her, I never really thought you would do it to me."

"Rick, I'm sorry. Really I am. I wish I hadn't done it."

12