Students Rule Ch. 04

Story Info
She gets her revenge on the Vice-Principal.
6.2k words
4.65
167.2k
23

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 10/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
linkznut
linkznut
1,268 Followers

Students Rule I

Chapter 4-Girl Stuff

It was Friday, two days after Ross visited Ms. Lee at her home before school, and she still couldn't get it out of her head. He'd walked in just like he owned the place, disrobed her, and proceeded to take liberties with her body. With the skillful use of well-placed vibrators, he'd brought her to one mind blowing orgasm after another. And he'd ended the whole affair by fucking her tits and cuming all over her face.

Virginia Lee was shaken from her reverie by Connie's voice. "Ms. Lee, Mr. Moran would like to see you."

Like it did anytime she thought of Mr. Ross Moran, her pussy started to tingle. She fought to keep her voice calm. "Please send him in, Connie."

She looked at the clock. Lunch hour. He wouldn't have to be back in class for another half hour. What could he want?

She looked to the door just as Ross was rounding the corner. He entered the office and went straight to the chair across from her desk, making himself quite at home. "Hi, Ginny," he said in a self assured voice.

Nervously, Virginia looked out her office door and then back at Ross. "Please," she pleaded in a whispered voice. "Somebody might hear you."

"Perhaps you should close the door, then," he responded.

Hurriedly, she got to her feet, moved to the door and closed it. When she turned around, he was standing in front of her. Without a word, he pressed her shoulders against the back of the door and moved in closer, allowing her barely enough room to breathe. And then with both hands, he grabbed hold of her breasts and squeezed.

He smiled as he massaged the orbs. "I'd like you to fix dinner tonight," he said. "We'll start with a salad. Then, we'll have two steaks, preferably Filet Mignon, redskin potatoes, and asparagus. The steaks should be done medium rare. A good wine would also be nice, you choose. And don't give me any sass about being underage. Make sure it's ready at 7:00 PM sharp. Got it?"

"Yes sir," she answered anxiously. "I got it."

"Further," he started again. "I want you to wear something hot, something slutty. Make it something you would not want to be seen in public in. Do you got that?"

"Yes sir, I've got it," she said. "Hot and slutty." And already, her pussy was starting to flow.

"And one last thing," Ross said. Then he stepped back and with irritating slowness lowered his hands to his belt and unbuckled it, pushing both the pants and underwear over his hips and to the floor.

With absolutely no thought at all for where she was, the Vice-Principal dropped to her knees and attacked the student's engorged member, taking a large part of his massive erection into her mouth as she grabbed hold of his balls, squeezing just a little harder than she should have.

Even as she took him into her mouth, her mind was at work. He wanted to have dinner with her! For one entire evening it would be just the two of them. She knew he'd do something unexpected to her, but it didn't matter. Just as long as he was with her -- and as long as he fucked her -- he could do anything else he wanted. She squeezed his balls just a little bit harder, raking her teeth across his cock.

It was a couple of minutes later when he grabbed hold of her head and began jerking spasmodically into her mouth, depositing his load deep inside her throat.

After taking a moment to compose himself, he pulled up his pants and grabbed her shoulders, easing her to her feet and away from the door. After flicking a small glob of cum from her chin, he held out his finger for her to clean, before reaching for the doorknob.

"Remember," he said. "Dinner at 7:00 sharp. Don't disappoint me."

And then he was gone.

* * *

"I don't know, Ross," Suzie said. "It's pretty weird. I mean you want me to meet you at 6:45 for dinner, only you won't tell me where . . ."

"I'll call you at 6:15 and tell you where to meet me," he interjected.

"Right," she continued sarcastically. "You'll call me. And all you can tell me is that it's not a date and that it has something to do with my getting revenge. But again, you won't tell me on whom or why. All you can tell me is just play along and it will become clear. Is that about it?"

Although Suzie Connors and Ross Moran had never dated, they'd been friends for years. They'd been through grade school, junior high school, and now high school together, sharing many of the same classes. Sure, on that occasional lonely night she'd wondered what it would be like to date him, but it was never more than just a fleeting thought. Further, he'd never treated her as anything other than a friend. That's why this current offer was so strange. It's also what lent an air of legitimacy to it.

Her mind shifted to the revenge issue. Suzie was a high school senior. Of course there were people she wanted revenge on. Was she really willing to take a chance on missing such an opportunity?

"Ok," she said at last. "But I'm warning you, if you're up to anything, I'm out of there, and then you'll learn a little something about revenge."

"Great," Ross responded. "You won't be sorry." He started to turn away, but hesitated. "By the way, you might want to dress casually. I'm not sure dressy would be a good idea." And with that he turned and left.

* * *

Virginia looked around the kitchen. It was 6:30 PM and everything was under control. Everything, that is, except her. She was a nervous wreck. Since Ross had invaded her life, her dominant personality had been ripped to shreds, replaced by a world where Ross dominated every aspect of her sexuality. If he said strip, she stripped. If he said show me your ass hole, she bent over and spread her cheeks. If he wanted to spank her, she would hand him the paddle and bend over.

He had completely broken her once indomitable personality. And now he owned her, just like he'd said that first day. And she wouldn't change it for the world.

But tonight was going to be different. Tonight he'd ordered a romantic dinner for two. Tonight he was going to be her date. And tonight he was going to fuck her. God but she wanted that. She wanted that so bad it made her pussy ache just thinking about it.

She rushed to her room and stripped off her dress, bra and panties. Then, remembering that when she was naked, he liked her completely naked, she removed her jewelry. Then she quickly put on her new outfit.

He'd said that she was to dress hot and slutty, in something she wouldn't want to be seen in public in. So she'd stopped at The Love Shack on the way home and picked up a black see-through mesh dress with a black micro thong and 4 inch tall high-heeled shoes. Now, as she looked herself over in the bedroom mirror, she smiled, dreaming about how he'd react when he saw her. Clearly, the outfit left little to the imagination. Her breasts and nipples were clearly visible through the sheer material, as was the tiny thong that barely covered her pussy. A spaghetti strap tied behind her neck, while the back plunged nearly to her ass. The dress itself barely covered her butt cheeks. And it hugged every curve of her body like a race car hugs the track.

If ever there was an outfit that said 'fuck me,' this was it!

Satisfied, she returned to the kitchen. It was almost time to start the final preparations.

* * *

It was not quite 10 minutes to 7 when the doorbell rang. Virginia hurried to the door, peeked through the peephole and, seeing only Ross Moran, quickly pulled it open. Proud of her new outfit, she stood right in the middle of the entrance, eager for his approval.

"Wow, Ginny," he said. "You look amazing." For a moment, he just stood there, examining her. "Oh, I'm forgetting my manners," he burst out suddenly. And when he pulled Suzie Connors over from the side of the door, Virginia Lee's entire night -- not to mention her pride -- went down the toilet. She was so shocked, in fact, that initially she made no move to hide or cover up.

"I'm sure you remember Miss Connors, don't you Ginny?" Ross inquired. "It seems you gave her quite a spanking a couple of months back."

Suddenly, Ms. Lee remembered what she was wearing and jumped behind the door.

Ross shook his head casually. "Aren't you going to invite us in?"

Ms. Lee's eyes darted nervously between Suzie and Ross. Even though she knew she was fated to do Ross's bidding, she still searched for a way out. Finally, realizing that there was no escape, she summoned her courage and spoke. "Please come in," she said weakly.

But for Ross, the invitation was lacking in its proper humility. "Is that how I taught you to address me?"

For the Vice-Principal, the already disastrous evening was getting worse by the minute. This was not at all how she thought the evening would go. But somehow, she managed to speak. "No, sir. I'm sorry, sir. Won't you please come in?"

At that, Suzie burst into laughter. "Oh Ross," she managed between fits of laughter. "I don't know what you have on our little southern belle, but this is too much." Still laughing, she followed Ross into the house. Once inside she slid up beside him, sliding her arm through his.

Ms. Lee closed the door behind the two students, leaning against it for support. But she wasn't allowed to stand there for long.

"Come stand in the middle of the room, slut, so Miss Connors can look you over."

Virginia moved quickly, her obedience to her master now an automatic response. She reached the indicated spot, turned to face Ross and waited.

Ross made her stand there for nearly a minute, before he finally spoke up. "Turn around slowly," he ordered. She obeyed instantly.

"What do you think?" Ross asked Suzie after Ms. Lee had completed her turn.

"Well," Suzie said as she turned to look at Ross. "I'm wondering just what exactly it is that you have in mind?"

"That's up to you," he replied. "My only desire is to dominate and humiliate Ms. Lee. One way to do that is to offer you a chance at revenge. Exactly what you do with it is up to you. But whatever you decide," he said smiling, "I assure you that Ms. Lee will be only too happy to cooperate. Won't you Ginny?"

"Yes sir." It was all Virginia could do to keep from breaking down in tears right on the spot. The only reason she didn't was that crying would only add to her humiliation. Still, she couldn't stand it when they talked between themselves like she was nothing more than an object to be possessed. But in this new reality that's exactly what she'd become.

Once again Ross's eyes met Suzie's. "Well?" he said.

Suzie smiled. "Could I see her ass again?"

"Of course," he replied. He then turned to Ms. Lee. "Turn around and lift your dress."

She obeyed without hesitation.

"Is that better?" Ross asked Suzie.

"Better," she answered. "But do you think I could see her without the thong?"

Ross smiled as he nodded. "Ginny, please take off your thong and toss it to me."

Virginia was visibly shaking as she bent over to remove the thong, before turning to toss it back to Ross.

"Very good," Ross said. "Now, turn back around, bend at the waist and spread your cheeks wide for Suzie."

Even as she was moving to obey, Ross was turning to Suzie. "You know, these panties are awfully damp. You don't suppose . . ."

"May I?" Suzie interrupted.

"Of course," Ross replied as he handed her the panties

Suzie rubbed them lightly between her fingers before bring them to her nose. "Yep," she said in a confirming voice. "I'd say this woman is definitely excited."

'Damn them!' Virginia thought. There she stood, bent at the waist with her hands pulling her butt cheeks apart so her ass hole was totally exposed to the students. She was humiliated! She was ashamed! And yes, god damn it, she was excited!

There was silence for a moment as the two students looked over the exposed backside of the Vice-Principal. Finally Ross broke the silence. "Stand up, straighten out your dress and turn around," he ordered.

Once Ginny had obeyed, he continued. "I assume dinner will be served in the dining room?"

"Yes sir," she answered, clearly flushed.

"Good. Suzie and I will make ourselves comfortable while you pour us a glass of wine. Then we'll take our salads. We should be ready for the main course in 15 minutes." Then he turned to Suzie. "This way," he said and they headed for the dining room, arm and arm.

Before they got there, however, Ross stopped short. "Oh Ginny," he called out. "There's something in my backpack I'd like you to get. You'll know it when you see it. Bring it to the dining room and set it on the table. Suzie will be needing it later."

* * *

Ross surveyed the dining room. For a formal dining room, it was not an overly large room, having only enough space for the table, a hunt board and a small china cabinet. But even though it was lacking in size, it was nicely decorated. The table sat on a Persian rug, itself sitting on dark hardwood flooring. There were chair rails and crown molding to add a touch of elegance, and two French-looking paintings on the walls.

When he looked at the table, he saw one place setting at the head of the table and one on the left side. Also, there were two candles -- already lit -- surrounding a flowery centerpiece.

He stepped to the head of the table and pulled the chair out. "As the guest of honor," he said to Suzie, "why don't you sit here?"

"Why thank you, sir," she feigned in a fake southern accent as she took her seat. Ross slid into his chair just as Ms. Lee was entering the room.

Ms. Lee moved nervously to the table and hesitated, staring at the paddle she held in her hand. "Set that down by Miss Connors, Ginny, and then we'll take that wine."

Suzie picked up the paddle as Ms. Lee took an already open bottle of wine from the hunt board. "You even have the real McCoy," she said, rubbing the paddle in her hand while she watched Ms. Lee pour the wine.

"Of course," Ross said. "If we didn't have the real paddle, it wouldn't be the same, now would it?"

They both laughed as Ms. Lee nearly spilled the wine. She turned to Ross. "I'll get the salad now, sir."

He just nodded.

Virginia Lee hurried into the kitchen, hastily dished up two bowls of salad and returned to the dining room. She placed one bowl before each person, before turning to Ross. "If that's all you need at the moment, sir, I'll be in the kitchen preparing the main course."

"Thank you, Ginny. I'll call you if we need you."

When Ms. Lee reached the kitchen, she leaned over the counter and lowered her head to her hands. Finally out from under the immediate scrutiny of Ross and Suzie, she let out an audible moan as she struggled to gain control of her emotions.

'Stop it!' she screamed to herself. 'Get a grip!' She took several deep breaths before she felt herself beginning to calm down. And slowly, she began working through her predicament.

There were several issues. First was the fact that Ross effectively had the power to throw her professional life into chaos. Fine. Short of trying to steal every copy of the pictures and the files, there was nothing she could do about that. Effectively, then, all she could do was obey Ross, subject herself to his every whim, and live with it!

Next, there were the things he made her do and the things he did to her. And at this point, the traces of a small smile crossed her lips. Truth was - now that she took the time to admit it to herself -- she liked it. Liked it, hell! She loved it!

So that brought her to tonight, and to Suzie Connors. At first she'd been somewhere between humiliated and horrified. But now that she had a chance to think about it, what had really changed? Sure, now there was one more person who controlled her life. On that point, all she could do was trust Ross's judgement -- and Suzie's ultimate compassion. But what did it mean for tonight?

Clearly she was going to get spanked -- at the very least by Suzie, and possibly by Ross. But she'd already taken Ross's best shot. Surely she could handle Suzie's.

But she'd seen the look in Suzie's eyes when she held her thong to her nose and she knew that she was in for more than just a spanking. Virginia Lee had never been with a woman before, but there was no doubt in her mind that, at least in some form, that was soon to change. And the fact was that if her master told her too, she'd happily ravage not only Suzie, but anyone else he brought before her.

And besides, she thought with a smile. Suzie had been right. Her panties had been damp. With her juices flowing like they were, they had to be

She pushed herself to her feet as she took a deep breath, and then ran her hands over her body, gently smoothing the sheer mesh dress before returning to the business of getting her master's dinner.

Fortunately, the timing couldn't have been better. Ross called for her to clear the salad plates minutes before the main course was ready. There was an eerie silence in the room as she gathered up the dishes, but she could clearly feel that all eyes were on her.

After a few minutes more in the kitchen, she returned to the dining room carrying two plates. She stepped to Suzie's right side -- the side opposite Ross -- and placed one of the plates in front of her, before stepping to Suzie's left side to place the other plate in front of Ross.

As soon as she set the plate down, she felt his hand on the back of her thigh, slowly rubbing up, then down. A moment later it was joined by Suzie's hand on her other thigh, also caressing her slowly. She could instantly tell the difference in their touches, his being firmer, stronger, more possessive, while hers was softer, gentler, more knowing.

And then his hand was gone, leaving only hers. A moment later her hand also abandoned her, only to return an instant later. But when it returned, it was not just one hand, but both of Suzie's hands. And it wasn't her thigh they returned to, it was the hem of her dress. She could feel the dress slowly sliding over her hips, eventually bunching up around her waist to leave her ass and womanhood fully revealed.

And then the right hand withdrew while the left hand began caressing her ass, rubbing it softly and squeezing it gently. And then Ms. Lee heard a gasp -- only vaguely aware that it came from her -- as Suzie's hand slipped between her thighs to stroke the length of her slit.

She closed her eyes, drinking in the sensations that were just beginning to emanate from her pussy, when the hand withdrew.

"I think you should wear the dress like that for a while, Virginia," Suzie said to Ms. Lee, shaking her from her reverie. "I think it will do you good to air out your pussy and ass, don't you agree?"

"Yes ma'am," she said, very much aware that, at least for the moment, Suzie was seizing control of the situation. "Will that be all ma'am?"

"No," Suzie said quickly. "I'd like you to stand facing the corner while we eat. But first, we could use some more wine."

Ms. Lee quickly opened another bottle of wine and topped off their glasses. Then, without another word, she assumed her position in the corner, her exposed ass facing the kids. She stood there nearly a minute before Ross spoke.

"You know, Suzie," he started. "If you'd like some privacy while you extract your revenge, I'd be more than happy to leave. As long as you don't permanently harm her, I guarantee that you'll find Ginny to be a completely cooperative slut."

Suzie hesitated a moment before answering. "No. This is your party. I'm just the guest conductor." And then she turned to look him square in the eyes. "I want you to stay," she said flatly.

Ross's only response was a curt nod of the head.

For several minutes, there was only the clanking and scraping of silverware on plates to let Ms. Lee know that the two students were still in the room. Finally, she heard the sound of silverware coming to rest on a plate before Suzie finally spoke.

linkznut
linkznut
1,268 Followers
12