One Fine Day Ch. 02

Story Info
Tony & jenn enjoy the Smiths.
3.6k words
4.17
33.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part two. Please read part one in order for it to make sense.

Once again, enjoy! And I welcome feedback.

* * * * * * * *

He moans softly and runs His fingers down her blouse to tease her nipples. “This working at home stuff really works, I must say!”

She shivers and arches into His hand, “Oh You tease!”

“Come on now, you know we have to get dinner going, the Smiths will be over soon.”

She sighs reluctantly and gives Him a small shove. “Then let me up please.” He helps her up and she smiles up at Him.

“And, if I recall, you said something to Mr. Smith last time about what you wanted to do with him.”

He winks at her.

she blushes hotly and stammers, “Didn’t think You had ahh heard that.”

“I didn't; he told Denise later and she told me when I saw her last week.”

she mutters something about Denise...then wriggles, knowing she’s been caught.

“Oh come on, don't mutter like that, she's as hot for Me as he is for you.”

she grinds her teeth momentarily...then sighs. “Well i suppose there's no point in denying it...but do You really think he'd enjoy that? He always seems to wear the pants in their family.”

“That’s not what Denise told Me.”

“Really.”

She tugs her skirt down and unbuttons the top two buttons on her blouse, thinking. “What about her? is she a bottom? or looking for something more vanilla.” she tries not to display her (bad) possessive streak

“Well, she didn't seem very bottom as she was running her boots up My legs under the table at lunch.”

jenn looks surprised. “My, she is bold.”

“I think he wears the pants in public, but I'm pretty sure they're switch.” He chuckles. “I think he'd good great in panties and stockings.”

“Ohhh,” she thinks of Mr. Smith and his trim physique, “oh he'd make a good girl!”

Tony pretends to pout. “HE'd make a good girl? Sheesh!”

She giggles, “Well Sir, i can hardly dress You up!”

“Well, mabye Denise can then”

she looks shocked. “It's been ages since You subbed! Think You can do it? i can't bear to watch!”

He moves close to her. “you can't bear to watch? why is that dear?”

she looks down, “Oh...no reason.”

He lifts her chin, and rubs her neck. “Why?”

she looks everywhere but in His eyes. “You know how i am.”

“But I so enjoy hearing you say it.”

she grits her teeth and closes her eyes. she takes a breath, opens her mouth to speak and finally only clenches her fists.

“SAY it.”

she grinds it out. “i am possessive. It is wrong for me to be so,” she swallows hard, “but dammit...” an angry blush creeps up her face...”You're mine!”

He smiles and kisses her sweetly. “But, you want Mr. Smith, don't you?”

she squirms, then admits it reluctantly, “Maybe a little.”

He undoes another button on her blouse.

And then another.

“I think I know exactly how I want you dressed tonight,” He says, “follow Me.”

She bites her lip, but follows Him docilely.

He goes to her closet. “hmmm, not slutty enough, not slutty enough, not slutty enough...”

she watches her clothes fall in a rainbow around Him and groans, thinking she’s going to have to clean it up.

He grins in triumph, “Ahhh, here we go! Go get in the shower, shave all over, and I will start dinner, you will put on what I'll lay out for you.”

She smiles, “Yes Sir.” she heads off to the shower, leaving her rumpled, sweat stained suit in the hamper.

He calls after her, “And you know I always clean up after Myself.”

she decides to pretend she didn't hear the last comment and turns on the water, piping hot...she grabs a new razor blade and steps into the shower.

Tony cleans up, and carefully put her outfit on their king sized bed. He strips to His shorts, and goes to begin putting dinner together.

she hums to herself as she washes her hair, wondering what, exactly, He has planned for tonight.

He pokes His head in and gives her a quick kiss. “Everywhere,” He reminds her gently.

“Yes Sir!” A short while later, carefully shaved, and checked twice, she wanders into the bedroom to find her outfit on the bed. she grimaces. Oh No!

Tony is listening to some jazz as He works on the salad. She can hear it, and smiles at His choice, she can also hear Him chopping and dicing.

she dries herself off and rubs some vanilla scented lotion into her skin while staring at the micro skirt.

The top barely covers her boobs....she smiles, secretly amused that dinner before the seduction of another couple has garlic...but, she shrugs to herself, i suppose everyone will be eating it.

She’s finally dressed. Hair pulled back with two combs above her ears and hanging down her back, her eyes done darkly but her mouth looking natural with a slight sheen to it. A slim, black leather collar graces her throat. she carries the boots in her hand as she wanders into the kitchen.

Setting the boots down, she comes up behind Him and asks if she can help.

He leans back into her, to feel her sexy body and presence, and to take in her scent.

she runs her hands over His chest and kisses His shoulder.

“I do love you so,” He tells her.

She grins and teases His nipples, “Entirely mutual Master.”

He turns to look at her, she tries to smother her grin and look innocent.

“you look wonderful, exactly what I was going for. Now I am going to shower and get dressed, everything is set, so if you would get the table ready, we'll be eating Asian style tonight, on O/our cushions.”

she smiles, “Yes Sir.”

“And don't worry, I think Denise is more curious than anything, but I do find her attractive, but its you I'm with, remember that.”

she blushes at having her insecurities so bluntly put on the table. “Yes Sir, of course.”

“See you in a bit.”

She answers His kiss with one of her own and watches Him leave the kitchen. she goes to the hutch to get the square, white porcelain dishes, chopsticks and thick linen napkins. she takes them to the living room where they have a large, low square table. she sets the things down and kneels to set the table.

A low bowl of pale pink flowers and 3 short, white candles complete the image.

Meanwhile, Tony showers and shaves, taking His time and enjoying the warmth after their lovemaking. He then dries off and steps into His closet.

she listens to the slight sounds of Him walking around and smiles as she heads into the kitchen for her boots.

He pulls on the leather pants, the black shirt, leaving two buttons undone; He puts on His wrist jewelry and black leather biker boots finishes the job.

she tugs on her boots, sliding the black leather up past her knees and wriggles her ankle to get her foot in. she runs her hands over her calf to make sure the fit it snugly. Tony slips into the room unnoticed, watching her as she pulls on the other boot. He draws in a breath when she stands. “you are stunning, My dear.”

The door bell rings

She grins her thanks at Him and she glances at the clock, “5 minutes early as usual. Shall i answer?”

“you are to present yourself to them, especially him, now go.”

“Yes Sir.” she brushes her hand against His on the way by.

She reaches the door, takes one deep breath to steady herself, the pulls the door wide open.

They both gasp as they see her, Tony walks in behind her to say hi.

She says, "Good evening Sir, Madam." Then she waits, arms folded behind her back, eyes down. The position pulls her breasts up and the top rides up, almost exposing her nipples.

Tony tells them hi and invites them in. He whispers something to Denise. jenn closes the door, turns to them and offers to take their coats. Denise and Jack look nice in a skirt and suit. She turns to hang up the coats. She is dying of curiosity, wondering what Her Master said to Denise.

Out loud He says, “Denise, can you give me a hand in the kitchen?”

She says, “Sure Tony.”

He nods at her, she says something to her husband, then turns and takes Tony’s arm.

she stands patiently, eyes down, and waits, knowing He’s given the Smiths permission for something...she doesn't wait long to find out.

He comes to her, and reminds her that He loves her, and she is a slut. He runs His fingers over her brief skirt and says to jack, “Enjoy.”

He and Denise leave, His arm around her waist, her trim Asian body molded to His.

Jenn watches them leave, nervously, trying not to be envious. She doesn’t have long to wait...jack drops to his knees and kisses her boots, licking them.

she gasps in surprise, despite the earlier conversation about the Smiths.

Denise and Tony peek around the door, and seeing him kissing her boots they look at each other and smile.

She almost backs up a step, but gets a grip on her former Domme self.

Denise helps Tony gather the rest of the items for dinner and put them on the table. Then He pulls her to Him, and they kiss hard.

He says, “does it turn you on to see your husband with jenn?”

jenn grabs jack's hair and pulls him up till he is on his knees but upright.

"God yes!” Denise says, "it’s so hot, she's amazing.”

He nods, and hands her some sparkling water.

jenn leans over jack and whispers, “you are Mine for the night!”

"Dinner's ready!" Tony says loudly

They move to sit at the table. Jenn lets jack go and snaps her fingers at him, he scrambles after her as she strides into the room.

Tony motions her to sit in His lap and they feed each other through the meal. Jenn is delighted and licks His fingers whenever possible. She wipes a bit of sauce from the corner of His mouth and sucks i off her finger while staring at jack. Jack squirms.

“Yes,” He says to Denise, “this way, I don't spill anything on my leather pants. You should try them, you have the legs for them and they would look great on you.”

she smiles at Denise, “yes Ma'am, i do my best.”

Denise and jack are both so aroused, they can barely speak or eat. Tony and jenn, satisfied their guests are also done, they clean up the table, and bring out the tea.

jenn removes her boots, temporarily, so that she can serve in the traditional manner. Which happens to offer views both up her skirt and down her top.

she offers a cup to her Master first, then to Denise, then jack, and finally, with His permission, herself. After the tea, they retreat to the living space, briefly.

He offers to show Denise the rest of the house as jenn pulls her boots back on hurriedly. He whispers to her to enjoy, and let go of any worries.

She smiles serenely at Him, “how could i have worries after the dinner we just had?”

He kisses her passionately. Then He takes Denise out of the room, they shut the screen behind them.

She is left breathless and moaning.

jack dares to come near her and she snaps to, eyes clearing and hardening.

Tony takes Denise to a backroom and starts a computer, they will watch the other two on the webcams. He slowly teases her and touches her, making her wanton.

Jenn points to the floor, "On your knees!"

jack drops...slowly...to his knees, the shadows of regret forming in his eyes. She doesn't give him a chance and grabs his hair again. She has no idea if her Master is watching but she is determined not to let Him down.

Denise and Tony are touching each other languidly; He is taping it, of course, as He slowly reveals her sexy body.

With her fingers twisted in his hair she walks over to a straight backed chair, jack struggles to keep up, walking on his knees.

Denise is moaning now.

Jenn sits down and crosses her legs. “STRIP!”

Tony nibbles on Denise’s nipples. Bites her neck.

jack practically rips his clothes off.

Denise strokes His leather pants.

She forces jack to his knees again and tells him to clean her boots. he starts to work on the left one, cleaning the foot first, the top of it, then slowly cleans the uppers. Jenn tries not to moan.

Tony kisses Denise’s bellybutton and works His way down. They glance over at the monitor and see Jenn doing an incredible job as Domme.

Jack’s tongue brushes against bare skin as he reaches the top of her boot and she slaps him.

Denise lies back and grabs Tony onto her. "Fuck me!"

jack apologizes, “i'm sorry Mistress!"

“Fuck me so hard!” Denise growls it.

Tony thinks, “I've never been so horny.”

jack murmurs that he is done the boots.

Tony teases some more, with His fingers, making Denise almost beg.

Jenn raises an eyebrow. “No, you're not,” she tells him slowly.

Tony slowly puts a condom on, then takes it off. “No, I think you should go down on me first.” She glares at Him, but then complies.

Jenn tells jack to clean the bottoms of her boots. he reluctantly starts but by the time he reaches the heel he is moaning and begins to give the 5 inch length a blow job.

Tony smiles with pride as He watches the monitor. “you are doing wonderfully,” He thinks to Himself. So is Denise, as her head bobs. Her hair falls against Him and He tells her to stop.

Jenn pushes jack off the one boot and moves him to the other.

As Denise lies back, He puts another condom on and enters her.

Jenn is getting wetter, imagining Him fucking Denise as she watches jack suck on her boot heel like it's a cock. She gives him a shove and he lands on the floor sprawled out. She stands and stroll to the armoire, stepping over him to give him a good view of her slick, shaved cunt.

Tony takes a quick glance at her on the monitor and resumes fucking Denise.

Jenn selects a flogger she knows as being soft but having the potential to be hard if You swing it just right.

Denise is thrashing under Him. She comes first, then He feels Himself tighten and pulls out of her.

Jenn grabs jack’s hair again and stands him up.

Tony has her take off the condom and He cums all over her belly and tits. He tells her not to touch any of it as they stand.

“Against the wall, hands and legs spread!” Jenn commands jack.

Tony and Denise walk into the room and He touches Jenn lightly. She is just raising the flogger as He touches her, she starts in surprise. Upon turning she drops to her knees.

“Do you think he would?” Tony asks softly.

She looks up, in a daze. Her head clears, moving back to belonging to Him, “If he would what Sir?”

He gestures to His cum, still on Denise's tits and belly.

jenn grins and stands, "Please Ma'am, sit in the chair."

Tony moves back to watch.

Despite towering above Denise’s petite frame in her boots, jenn treats her with reverence.

Jenn reaches through jack’s legs to grab his balls. She pulls backwards and he moves as the pain increases. She places a hand on his shoulder to ensure she doesn't injure him and points him at Denise.

“Clean her!”

jack balks when he sees His sticky cum cooling on her skin.

Jenn squeezes and he moves forward.

Denise begins to get what is going on, and she's so aroused by it.

Jenn asks Her to spread Her knees and guides jack between them, pushing him down and getting to her knees behind him. She hisses in his ear, “Get every drop! i will make sure of it!”

Tony reaches down and lightly plays with His cock.

jenn lets him go and turns to see her Master playing with Himself. She licks her lips but keeps an eye on jack.

he's cleaning her with small licks, W/we can see the distaste in his face, so can She. She looks at jenn who smiles briefly and gets the flogger she dropped.

Denise is very aroused again.

The flogger snaps over his back and he gasps. “you are doing a lousy job!” she says. “Do it properly!”

Denise moans as he works harder, spurred by jenn and her flogger. he lengthens his strokes, covering Her breasts, Her nipples, upper ribs and neck.

“Look at his cock,” Tony says to jenn, “look how hard he is.”

The flogging continues even as she glances, “yes Sir, he appears to be enjoying this.”

“She certainly is.”

“Yes Sir!” jenn smiles. Jack’s back is soon criss crossed with light pink stripes.

“And so are you.”

jenn blushes. ”Well, yes Sir.”

He walks behind you, and presses His once again hard cock against her ass.

jack stops licking and sits on his heels. she whips him one more time. “So you think you're finished do you?”

he glances at her boots and nods, “yes Ma'am”

jenn leans back against Tony and whispers something in His ear, seeking His permission to touch Denise herself.

He reaches around and strokes her breasts, looks at Denise and gives her permission to touch her.

jenn kisses His cheek and whispers “Thank You.” she then step towards Denise. She kneels beside her, “May i check to be sure he did a good job Ma'am?”

Her chest is heaving, she is thoroughly aroused and doesn't answer. Jenn looks to Tony.

she strokes Denise’s arm lightly and asks again, this time her eyes open and she nods, sort of carelessly.

jack is just watching the two of them, quivering with lust and need.

Denise gets far more than she expects as jenn wraps her tongue around one nipple and licks it before sucking it into her mouth.

“you are soo hot,” Tony whispers to jenn.

jenn moves on, sucking on the other one and quickly starts moving her mouth over all the places jack covered. she moans as she tastes both her and a hint of Him.

She is sucking on Her neck when She stops her.

jenn had forgotten what she was supposed to be doing. Denise pulls her hair, moving her mouth from her and asks if he did a good job. Her eyes slip from one side to the other. jenn takes the subtle hint.

“No Ma'am.”

She hauls jack over her lap and starts spanking him. jenn is forgotten about and she crawls over to her Master, eyeing His cock hungrily. she kneels before Him waiting as He watches jack get spanked. He glances down and His eyes give her permission.

she reaches for Him, grasping the base of His cock just before her tongue touches the tip. she slides her tongue around the head before sliding it down the length of Him. she licks Him like an ice cream, covering every millimeter, tracing every throbbing vein before she wraps her lips around Him.

jack is about to cum from her spankings, she is glowing.

“you have wonderful skills,” Tony tells jenn again. she is moaning around His cock, her fingers rolling His balls around in her palm. He breathes deeply, fighting for control, then tells her to stop.

she whimpers lightly but pulls back. He leads her to the cushions and T/they gather them together. She lies back and He kneels over her. He wraps a cock ring around Himself, sets her ankles on His shoulders and enters her swift and deep.

She lets out a gasp of pleasure.

“you are soo wet my love.”

She moans, “Yes Master”

“Let yourself go, let yourself cum,” He commands her softly. His rhythm is steady, T/they can hear and see Denise and jack, spent, as they watch T/them make love.

her eyes close, her back arches, her fingers reach for Him as her hips meet Him, thrust for thrust. She is moaning as the orgasm builds.

“I love watching you. Watching your face and body. Feeling you tighten around Me.”

The pleasure washes through her as He fucks her harder, her head thrashes, falling off the cushion and baring her throat.

her cunt squeezes Him, fluids gushing around His cock, soaking Him in incredible heat and she screams as she cums.

She wraps her legs around Him pulling Him closer, deeper.

He moans low in His throat.

“Oh please Master, my love! Cum for me!”

He undoes the ring and then…

she feels His cock swell and she gasps, almost yelps, as His hot cum splashes her insides, scalding her. Another orgasm rips through her and she goes limp, worn out

He sighs with pleasure, leans down and kisses her, and holds her, just feeling her heart beat.

she is panting as she hugs Him tight. “Thank You,” she whispers. She looks shocked as someone clears their throat.

Tony laughs, and points them towards the bathroom and the shower.

When they leave she hugs Him tighter with her arms and legs. “Well that was fun! We should have them over again!”

12