Submission to a Fantasy

Story Info
Transsexual fantasy becomes a reality.
4.9k words
4.61
124.3k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bulfinch
bulfinch
12 Followers

Four months to go without sex is a long time for me. I hadn't been having much luck with the ladies lately, and was getting rather frustrated. To make matters worse, I was getting tired of looking at pictures and video clips of couples having sex. I never thought I could get bored with porn, but not even lesbian porn was cutting it anymore.

Then one day, just for the hell of it, I clicked on a link to some transsexual thumbnail sites. I clicked on the first link, and a magical creature appeared on my monitor. She had the face and body of a woman, a beautiful woman, with dark, almond eyes, full lips, long brown hair, large, firm breasts (obviously not real, but real nice), a firm, thin body, and a cock as big as mine, standing straight out in front of her. She had her hands on her hips, and was standing, facing sideways slightly so her cock was in profile. My own cock twitched and I could feel it stiffening in my shorts.

I never thought I would find a chick with a dick to be so intoxicating, but the sight of one made me drunk with excitement. Like tasting forbidden fruit, there was an element of taboo, of shame, and deviation that thrilled me. My hand reflexively reached for my cock and I began stroking it through my shorts while clicking on another link to this wondrous being.

In one picture, she was lying down, on her back, with the camera looking up at her from between her thighs, her cock stiff and thick in the center of the frame. I unbuttoned my shorts and freed my now rock hard cock.

In another picture, she was standing again, bending forward with her ass up high. One hand was pushing her cock down so that it stuck out behind her. The other hand, with long red nails, was pulling on her left ass cheek, forcing her butt hole to open invitingly. I now had a good grip on my cock and was slowly stroking it up and down.

In another picture, she was sitting in a chair, leaning back with her legs spread out in front of her. Her left hand was wrapped around the base of her cock. It was slick and shiny, with large veins running down the shaft, and a plumb-sized head on the end. Her eyes were fixated on her own erection and the expression on her face was one of pure desire to wrap her luscious lips around her own cock.

I had never fantasized about sucking a cock before, but the thought of it now filled me with lust and abandonment. At that moment, if I had been kneeling between her legs, In would've taken the tip of her cock in my mouth. I would've run my tongue around the circumference of her head, and flicked it lightly across her pee hole. I would've wrapped my lips tightly underneath the rim, and slowly sucked her into my throat. I would've wrapped one hand around the base of it and gently cupped her balls with the other. I would've taken her cock as deep into my throat as possible, over and over again, stroking it with my hand as it exited my throat and plunged back in.

I was stroking my cock like a madman now. The thought of giving head to a beautiful woman with a cock had me crazy with lust. In the last picture I clicked on, she was lying on the bed again, cum splattered across her stomach and dripping down the length of her still hard shaft. Imagining that it had been buried in my throat when it erupted in orgasm threw me over the edge. My hand was a blur as the waves of ecstasy coursed through my body. Cum flew everywhere, on my chest, on my stomach, on my thighs. I was drenched.

And I was hooked. For the next month, I sought out and found every transsexual website I could get my browser on. I found pictures and video clips of transsexuals masturbating alone. Others with transsexuals getting fucked by men. Others fucking women, getting fucked by women wearing strapons, fucking other transsexuals, and my favorite variety, with transsexuals fucking men. The fact that it turned me on so much to watch a transsexual fuck a man up the ass had me worried at first. I looked back on my history with women and realized that I had a habit of being attracted to very aggressive women. Apparently, I had a deep desire to be dominated by a woman, the way she is dominated by a man. Men, however, didn't turn me on at all, and I had no desire to be with one. Not that I think there is anything wrong with men on men, it's just not my taste. With no current girlfriend to try to talk into doing me with a strapon, a transsexual seemed the logical choice for fulfilling my fantasy.

Over the course of a month, I had begun wiggling a finger into my ass hole when I whacked off. It added a certain intensity to my orgasms. Soon I was getting two and then three fingers up there rather easily. The feeling when I came was incredible. Just for fun, one night I tried to get all four fingers up my ass. I got them all in up to the last knuckle. I slid my thumb in next to them, but was disappointed that I was unable to completely fist myself.

The next step was obvious. I needed a dildo to fuck myself properly. I managed to work up the courage to visit an adult book store outside of my neighborhood, to increase the odds of me not running into someone I knew. I had done a little research, and decided that I needed a dildo with a suction cup base, so I could stick it to the seat of a wooden chair. I had decided that stradling the chair and supporting my weight on the back of the chair, would be the best position to break myself in.

Luckily, the store was relatively empty, just a few guys standing around the doorway that led to the video preview booths in the back. I made it a point to take a quick look at each of them, just to make sure that I didn't know any of them. Then I made it a point to avoid eye-contact all together. I was on a mission of wanton lust and wanted no distractions. I threaded through the store, making my way to the dildo section, scanning the low glass shelves, feeling slightly light-headed with the rush of doing something so out of character. A month prior, I never would've imagined that I, a life-long heterosexual, would be in an adult book store with the intention of purchasing a dildo for myself. But here I was, standing in the middle of the dildo section, butt plugs in front of me, strapons to the left of me, battery operated vibrators to the right, and behind me, just what I was looking for: a six inch, life-like penis, complete with balls, and a suction cup base.

I took a quick look at the counter to see if anyone was there, being waited on. I wanted a clear run to the cashier. No standing around with a dildo in my hand. The counter was clear, and a male clerk stood next to the cash register.

I spotted some tubes of KY jelly between me and the counter. Perfect. I took a deep breath, grabbed the dildo, grabbed a tube of jelly as I passed by, and placed them both on the counter. The clerk mercifully scanned the two items quickly and stuffed them into a brown bag as I fished my wallet out of my back pocket. I practically ran to my car when the transaction was complete.

Back at my house, I quickly stripped, and tore open the box, eager to try out my new toy. I stuck the dildo to the seat of a wooden chair. It looked amazingly erotic. A disembodied cock standing straight up out of the seat of my chair.

Before getting started, I thought I should clean myself out, so I went into the bathroom to give myself an enema. I had a water bottle with a tapered squirter on the end. I filled the bottle with warm water, laid down on the floor with my feet in the air, inserted the tapered end of the bottle into my rectum, and squeezed, filling my bowels with warm liquid. When the pressure became too great, I sat on the toilet and emptied my bowels. I repeated this process until the liquid that came out of my ass was clear. Back to the bedroom.

I knelt in front of the disembodied cock stuck to the seat of the chair and wrapped a hand around the base of the cock. I pulled it forward so the head faced my lips. Then I licked the underside of the head and sucked it into my mouth. I spent a good long time sucking my first cock, licking it, kissing it, stroking it as it slid in and out of my mouth, trying to take more and more of it down my throat each time, everything I like to have done to my own cock.

Determined to deep throat my new toy, I forced myself to relax my throat and try to ease it in. My gag reflex triggered, and my eyes watered. I pulled my mouth off of it and wiped my eyes with one had while rubbing my saliva up and down the length of the cock with the other. I again slid the cock head passed my lips and towards the back of my throat. When I felt the gag reflex start to kick in again, I backed off a little, then proceeded again, slower this time. I felt the cock stretch my throat muscles and I concentrated on relaxing them. After a few attempts, the cock was passing down into my throat without so much as a hint of a gag.

Proud of my accomplishment, I stood up, still stroking the cock which was soaked with my saliva. I spread some of the excess onto my straining cock. Damn, it felt good to stroke it from base to tip, slick with spit. I put a foot up on the seat next to the cock and reached underneath to spread some saliva around my butt hole. I slid three fingers passed my sphincter and wiggled them, trying to loosen up a little. Then I opened the tube of jelly and spread some of that in there too. The more lube the better, I figured. I put some more on my hand, then wrapped my hand around the cock and mixed the jelly with my spit as I straddled the chair and moved into position.

Holding onto the back of the chair with one hand, I used my other hand to guide the tip of the cock towards my eager anus. I slid the cock head back and forth against my opening, working the saliva and lube mixture into my ass. With the cock head positioned against my hole, I eased my weight down onto it. Slowly, I could feel my ass begin to open. Suddenly, the cock head pushed through my sphincter with an audible pop. The pain was so excruciating, I thought I was going to pass out. I quickly pulled the cock out of my ass and laid down on my bed to keep from falling over. When I opened my eyes a few seconds later, I saw that my cock was standing at attention. I stroked it a few times before standing up and making another attempt at getting the dildo up my ass.

I straddled the chair again and positioned the cock head against my hole. This time, I took a little longer before letting the head slide through my sphincter, just to give my ass more time to stretch out. When the cock head slid in this time, it didn't hurt quite so bad, and I was able to hold it there for a few seconds before getting off of it. I practiced that a few more times, slowly easing down on it until just the head slid in, then I'd pull off and stand up. Each time the cock head slid into me the pain decreased and the pleasure increased. On the fourth or fifth try, I managed to work a few inches of the shaft into me as well. Feeling the cock slide into me inch by inch was an amazing feeling. Before long, I had the entire dildo burried in my ass with all of my weight resting on the seat, the fake balls of the dildo pressed against my own. The feeling of fullness was incredible. I gently rocked back and forth, feeling the cock moving around inside of me.

By now, my thighs were burning from all the squatting, but I desperately wanted to fuck myself. With the cock still burried in my ass, I laid the chair down on its back and got on my hands and knees. I was now in the perfect position to fuck myself doggie-style. I hooked my feet around the rungs that connected the chair legs and was able to hold the chair in position as I slowly rocked forward, feeling the dildo sliding back out of my ass. When only the head remained inside of me, I reversed direction and slowly impaled myself on the dildo. It was fantastic. Within a few minutes I had a steady rocking motion going with the dildo sawing in and out of my ass. Gradually, I sped up, faster and faster I rocked until my ass was slapping against the seat of the chair and the fake dildo balls slapped against my own. I burried my face in the carpet and growled with lust as I picked up the pace. Faster, harder, I bucked and rocked, burrying the cock in my ass over and over again until all of a sudden the earth shattered, my mind exploded, my cock erupted without me even touching it, and I almost blacked out. It was the most amazing orgasm I had ever had in my life.

After a few weeks of fucking myself silly with the dildo, I was ready. I began to scour the internet in search of transsexuals in my area. As it turns out, they were not hard to find. I found a website with over thirty ads from different transsexuals offering their services. Most of them indicated that they were strictly "bottoms" and I knew what that meant. Then I found Eve, a tall, busty blonde, with a pretty face, a decent body, and claimed to be "100% top oriented" with an eight inch cock. I called her immediately.

My heart was pounding and I had to concentrate on breathing. On the third ring, it picked up.

"Hello?" a voice answered.

I suddenly realized what Ray Davies meant by a "dark brown voice" when The Kinks sang about Lola. Her voice was not as deep as a man's, but it was much deeper than any woman I had ever talked to. It was warm and soft.

"Hello," I said back. "Is this Eve?"

"Yes," she answered. "Who's this?"

I told her my name. She asked if she knew me or not, and I told her no, that I had never contacted a woman like her before.

"Mmmmm," she hummed. "A first-timer, huh? What do you want to do?"

For some reason I was too embarrassed to come right out and tell her that I wanted to feel her cock down my throat and up my ass. I stammered, "I want to do whatever you want to do."

"Do you know what I like to do?" she asked. "Did you read my ad?"

"Yes," I answered.

"Then you know I like submissive men, right?"

I couldn't believe my own ears, but I said, "I would love to suck your cock and feel you fuck me up the ass."

"Ooooo," she purred. "What do you look like?" I told her. "Where do you live?" I gave her the general part of town. "OK, baby," she said. "Call me from the corner of 30th and Park Blvd. in a half hour." I said ok, and hung up the phone.

30th and Park Blvd. was fifteen minutes away. I ran to the bathroom and gave myself a quick enema, followed by a quick shower. Fifteen mintues later I was at the corner of 30th and Park Blvd. I called Eve.

"Hi baby," she said. "Do you want to suck my cock?"

"God yes," I said.

"What do you have for me?" she asked.

"I have a nice tight ass for you to fuck," I said with obvious embarrassment in my voice. I still wasn't comfortable talking like this to someone I hadn't even met.

She laughed. "I mean what do you have for me in the way of a present."

I knew she meant money. I told her two hundred and she purred.

"I'm right around the corner, baby. Apartment 2B. It's up on the second floor."

In no time at all, I was climbing the stairs to 2B. The door opened before I could knock and Eve poked her out from behind the door. "Come in, honey," she said. She closed the door behind me and said, "Let me see your cock, baby." She wasted no time. She looked exactly like her picture. A beautiful face, long blonde hair, and large, frim breasts. She wore black thong panties and a black teddie. I pulled my cock out of my pants. "Mmmmmm," she hummed as she gave it a squeeze. "Good," she said. "Now I know you're not a cop."

She took my hand and led me to the bedroom where she told me to strip and make myself comfortable while she went to get some paper towels. I took off all of my clothes and stood next to the bed, feeling extremely nervous and self-conscious. Eve came back within a few moments.

"Lie down, baby," she told me. "Get comfortable."

I laid down on the bed and Eve stood next to me. She began to fondle my cock and moved her crotch closer to my face. "Touch it," she said. I reached out and rubbed the bulge in her thong. I could feel the outline of her cock. It was thick and soft. Eve purred as I traced the outline of her cock with my fingers. I covered it with my hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. Eve purred and said, "Take them off." She continued stroking my rapidly hardening cock as I hooked my fingers over the elastic of her panties and pulled them down over her hips. Her half hard cock bounced out of her panties and brushed against my cheek. It was so soft. My tongue instinctively reached out for the tip and I flicked it gently across her pee hole. "Yeah, baby" Eve encouraged me. "Suck that dick."

I wrapped a hand around Eve's cock and lifted it to my mouth. I circled the head with my tongue and lightly sucked on the sensitive underside, sending shivers through Eve's body. She purred again. I held her cock straight up and licked my way from her balls to the tip of her cock, then slowly sucked the head into my mouth. It was getting harder, and growing, as was my own cock. Her's was thicker than mine, and maybe an inch longer. I had to wonder if I could take it all. My dildo was only six inches. Eve's cock was at least eight, and thick. The feeling of it in my mouth was incredible. She flexed her butt cheeks and I felt her cock stiffen and grow even thicker in my mouth. Determined to at least try and deep throat her, I put a hand on her ass and pulled her toward me. This caused my throat to tighten and I almost gagged. I reluctantly released her cock from my throat and stroked its length while I wiped my eyes. "You can do it, baby," Eve again encouraged me.

I continued to stroke her cock while sliding half of it in and out of my mouth, milking it like I like to have my own milked. My nervousness was long gone by now. I was wild with lust. I placed both hands on her ass and gently pulled, concentrating on keeping my throat muscles relaxed. Her cock head slid to the back of my throat and I held it there for a few seconds, relaxing the muscles around it. I could see that about a third of it remained beyond the reach of my lips. Eve suddenly thrust her hips forward and her cock sank into my throat. I didn't gag. Instead, I squeezed her cock with my throat muscles. Eve pulled her hips back and her cock head slipped out of my throat. I increased my suction, not wanting it to slip all the way out of my mouth. When she thrust her hips forward again, her cock slid easily into the depths of my throat. I squeezed the muscles again and Eve purred. She slowly backed out and then gently thrust forward again. She was fucking my face with long slow strokes, and I couldn't believe that I was taking her huge cock all the way down to her balls.

"Mmmmmm,' Eve hummed. "You sure you've never done this before?"

"Mmmmm mmmmm," I answered, not wanting to release Eve's cock from my throat just yet.

"Well, you're a natural then, sweetheart."

I was in a frenzy, pulling Eve's cock into my throat over and over again with a passion.

"You're going to make me cum, baby," she said.

I let her cock slip from my mouth. "I want you to fuck me first," I said, stroking her cock with both hands.

She instructed me to get on my hands and knees on the bed, and I did as I was instructed. She pulled me closer to the edge of the bed and stood behind me. "Mmmmm," she purred as she ran her hand up and down the crack of my exposed ass. I felt her squirt some lube on my butt hole just before she a slid a finger into me. She continued purring as she worked her finger in and out of my ass. I felt more lube being applied and she slid another finger in next to the first one. As she started to slide the two fingers into me, I rocked back and I felt them sink all the way in and her hand hit against my ass cheeks. "You like that, don't you baby?"

"God yes." She began to twist her wrist while sliding her fingers in and out of me and I could feel her fingers swirling inside of me. I bucked back to meet her thrusts and twists, moaning with desire. Suddenly, she was gone, and I felt so empty. I looked back over my shoulder. Eve was putting a condom on her rock hard cock. Our eyes met and she smiled. "Just relax, baby. You're going to love this."

bulfinch
bulfinch
12 Followers
12