I Was Just Trying To Help

Story Info
Helping her stepdaughter leaves her helpless.
9.4k words
4.67
162.7k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for all of your kind notes and warm support for my previous stories. Please be aware that this story takes a little bit of time to develop, so please read with patience.

I changed the age of the stepdaughter to appease the kind folks at Literotica.com

-------------------------------------------

I have to say up front that I did not marry for money. Although it is nice that my husband is wealthy, it was this amazingly kind, loving and energetic man and his shy 18 year-old daughter that was the true attraction. They both have captured my heart and I would do anything for them. Which is how I got into my humiliating predicament.

I met Mike three years ago when I became his Administrative Assistant. He is the founder and CEO of a successful venture capital firm and a darling among biotech investors. Smart, savvy, charming and not too shabby on the eyes, he has this way about him that draws you in within minutes.

I grew up as the rebellious member of a highly conservative family, though being the rebel in this context was as harmless as wearing bikinis and sneaking a beer at a friend’s house. I was driven to succeed beyond the working-class mentality of my family. I hooked onto a scholarship and graduated with honors. At 22, I was bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, right out of college and in need of an “in” into the VC industry.

The job was great, and Mike took an interest in teaching me the business. But he soon learned that his wife was sick with stage three leukemia. I handled most of his affairs while he spent as much time as he could with her, and she died within a few short months. Mike was devastated. She was only 34 when she died, as was Mike, leaving him to raise their 15 year-old daughter Kristina. He leaned on me during his grief, and I often helped him out by shopping for food and occasionally fixing both of them dinner in the evening.

Our relationship grew into a romance as the months passed. We fit together so well. I was the ying to his yang. On Kristina’s 17th birthday, the three of us flew to Hawaii and Mike and I were married. Everyone was happy.

Just now turning 18, Kristina was a beautiful young lady, even if she did not recognize it. When her mother died, she retreated and became a bit of a recluse. She dressed in clothes that were quite conservative (reminding me of my family) and doing little to make herself attractive. I tried to talk with her about her appearance, but she would say she was ugly and quickly run off to her bedroom.

She spent all of her time in either her room or the library, and her grades reflected the effort. As a matter of fact, she inherited her father’s brilliance. She was a grade ahead of her peers, taking online college courses on the side and was set to graduate at the head of her class this year. She was set to attend MIT, which allowed her to stay close to home.

Mike and I recently discussed how worried we are about her ability to adapt to the college environment, where a shy girl of 18 may get trampled. I promised Mike that I would do what I could to draw her out of her shell. I have tried everything I can think of to talk with her, yet she would politely respond with one-word answers and retreat. Her door was always locked, so she closed herself off to us for hours on end.

Recently, I have caught glimpses of her maturing body that have ignited some naughty thoughts. The first time was when she left the bathroom door cracked. She had just stepped out of the shower and was drying her hair with a towel. She was a true vision, with large, round firm breasts with rather large nipples, a thin little waist and the tightest little ass I can remember. She reminded me of myself at her age.

I thought back to how I had first explored my own body with my hands, finding how sensitive my breasts and vagina were. I would sneak away from my family to indulge in private masturbation. I became addicted to my own orgasms, driving myslef to countless orgasms in a row and I finishing with a need for even more. Yet I still felt naughty. Even to this day, I will bring myself off multiple times when I can find some private time, then feel a ping of shame afterwards.

Over the past few weeks, I would see her again in private moments - while she was changing clothes or slipping out of her robe for a shower. I soon found myself intentionally trying to steal glimpses of her beautiful body. And I was disgusted by my behavior.

Lately, with Mike traveling so much, Kristina had been spending much of her time at home. I know it is wrong, but I must admit that I was intoxicated by her combination of guarded innocence and unrealized beauty, and I fought to keep her from noticing.

This evening, with the two of us quietly reading books in the living room, Kristina asked if she could have a glass of the wine I was drinking. Seeing no harm, I acquiesced. She silently savored the taste, sipping at it frequently.

She looked bothered by something, so after pouring myself another glass of wine, I asked her what was wrong. She shook her head and looked away. A few more uncomfortable minutes passed and I took a few more heavy sips. I don’t drink often, so I enjoy the nice buzz a glass of wine will bring.

Finally, Kristina turned to me. Her eyes were looking down and she was obviously nervous.

“What is it honey?” I said. “You can tell me anything.”

She nodded, but kept quiet.

“Whenever you are ready, I am here for you,” I whispered.

She moved to nuzzle beside me in almost a fetal position. Without looking at me, she said in a voice so soft I could barely hear, “W..w..what is sex like?”

Wow! She dropped the bomb. Now I knew why she was acting the way she did. This was good, I convinced myself. Finally, a spark of curiosity. I was beginning to wonder.

“It is a beautiful experience between two consenting adults, “ I said.

“I get that part…but what does it, you know, feel like?”

I blushed, not realizing how uncomfortable I was talking about this to someone for the first time. I buckled down, remembering the promise I made to Mike. “It feels amazing. One of the greatest joys of life.” I then realized something. I softly lifted Kristina’s chin and asked, “Kristina, haven’t you ever touched yourself and explored. It is okay if you have. It is natural. Everyone does it.”

“Ewww! No! Of course I would not touch myself. That’s disgusting,” she blurted out as she pulled herself from me. This statement hung heavy in the air for a minute or so. I was thinking of what to say next.

She then looked up at me and asked, “Do you do it?”

“Yes, I have done it,” I said with a little embarrassment as I could muster.

“How do you do it?”

“Um…well…um…you, um, touch yourself in your sensitive places.” I could feel my face flush I looked at her.

“Like your breasts?”

“Yes”

“And your private area?” She was almost whispering again.

“Yes…any place that feels good”

She was silent again. I drained my glass and quickly poured another.

I heard another whisper, “C…can you sh...show me?”

Another, more devastating bomb dropped. I felt cornered. If I said no, she may withdraw into her repressive tendencies. But yes seemed so wrong. I looked at her face, filled with fear and wonder, and I realized the decision I had to make. I gulped the entire glass of wine down and poured the last of the bottle into my glass.

“Yes. I can show you.”

She looked at me, deciding what to do. Finally, she nodded sheepishly

I grabbed my glass of wine with one hand and her hand with the other. I decided that she would be more comfortable in her room. She ducked into her private bathroom briefly, leaving me in the room to ponder the circumstances.

You could cut the tension with a knife when she returned. Not knowing where to start, I looked at her for a moment. With the tension of sex in the air, I could not help but look at her and imagine the perfect body hidden under her boring outfit.

“Well, I guess, the first thing to do is to take off your clothes,” I said.

“Oh no…not in front of anyone. Never…..you said you would show me. You do it, and show me what to do.” She looked at me with real fear, then turned and said, “forget it, forget I asked, this is too embarrassing…”

I grabbed her arm and turned her towards me. “Sure honey, I’ll do it.”

My hands trembled a little as I slowly unbuttoned my blouse. I was as nervous as I have ever been, but I needed to suck it up for Kristina. As I finally peeled away the silk blouse, my large breasts hung heavy in my sexy bra. I have always been a sucker for expensive, sexy lingerie.

I took a deep breath and unbuttoned my slacks, sliding them down to reveal my matching thong panties. I hate panty lines and have worn thongs for years. Yet it made me feel scandalous at that very moment.

I took Kristina’s hand and lead her over to the bed. I lay down as she sat next to me. With all of the courage I could muster, I moved forward. I moved my fingers along my skin as I narrated, “Run your fingers across your skin. Like up here along the neck…” Oh that felt nice, “…and along the curve of your breast…” Even with Kristina watching, I could feel the stir of deep sexual feelings. She eyed me nervously as I traced light lines along my trim waist and over my tight stomach.

“You sk…skin looks soft” she whispered. I can see the fascination in her face, hiding behind her fear.

“Thank you…I use lotion. You can try it, if you wish.”

“No, I can’t. Don’t make me!” she blurted.

“It’s okay…don’t worry. Just watch me”

With practiced movements, I used both hands to rub my breasts over my bra. I love breast play, especially when it is a bit rough. So I squeezed them, pinching and pulling on the nipples. I was lost in the flood of forbidden lust I was feeling. It was an aphrodisiac like I have never felt before.

I rubbed my hands lightly over the mounds of my breasts. I was surprised how quickly my nipples became hard.

“Wow, those look hard. Do they hurt?” She asked.

“No, it feels nice, actually,” I purred as I kept rubbing them.

She watched me closely as I allowed one hand to flow over my flat stomach and down to my already wet mound. I closed my eyes as I rubbed my pussy over my panties. I was already so hot that I had to get out of this bra. One hand flipped the hooks in front of my bra, while the other continued to rub my pussy.

“What are you doing down there?” she asked while nodding at my crotch.

“I am rubbing my vagina. As I get excited, it lubricates in preparation for sex.” I said in the most mater-of-fact way that I could.

“Oh”

I could not believe how excited I was becoming. If she were not there, I would have ripped off my panties and rubbed my swelling clit as fast as I could. But that seemed inappropriate right now, for some reason.

“Can you, uh, you know, show me…down there?” She nodded again.

“Ah, yes, honey, sure,” I said as I lifted my hips and practically rolled my dripping panties down my legs. My completely shaved mound transfixed her. Years ago, when I started wearing tiny little bikinis in college, I started shaving my pubic hair. It made the bikini bottoms look smooth. More importantly, I liked the way it felt when I masturbated, and the guys went nuts when they got lucky with me.

She leaned over and picked up the thong. “These are wet. I didn’t know you would get this wet. Are you that wet down there too?”

I nodded. I was embarrassed that another girl would see my swollen, dripping vagina. I could feel tears well up inside me and I almost bolted the room. But I was so horny at this point could not ignore the amazing fire being stoked between my legs. I gently touched the pouting lips of my sex. I immediately shot my hips up for more aggressive contact.

“You are so smooth down there. Why do you shave?” She asked, staring me straight in the eyes.

Between breaths, I was able to respond, “It makes things simple, dear.”

I looked Kristina in the eye and felt another wave of guilt-laden lust, pushing me into a private frenzy of excitement. I pulled on my nipple as I rubbed my clitoris in tight little circles. I moaned and squealed, pushing my hips up against my hand. A bead of sweat dripped down my forehead.

I could not believe how fast my orgasm was rising. Before I knew it, I was screaming out probably the best cum of my life. I could barely breath for 20 or 30 seconds. When I finally came down, I opened my eyes again. The sight was unsettling.

Kristina was looking at me with a “cat-got-the-mouse” look that I had not seen from her before. She stood up and went into her bathroom. I lay there, waiting for Kristina, recovering from my naughty little session and deciding what to do next. Almost five minutes passed, and I got tired of waiting. I picked up my soaking undies and was about to leave when Kristina popped out.

And what an entrance she made. I was flabbergasted. She strutted towards me wearing the sexiest outfit I had ever seen. Set against her wonderfully muscled, lean frame, a black latex pushup bra exposed the tops of her large round breasts like two ripe melons. Her stomach was flat and rippled. Her thin waist and hips looked perfect in the black latex hot pants that were so tight you could see the outline of her sex. The long, black high-heeled boots accented her long, strong legs beautifully. She looked like a goddess. And she knew it.

I sat mesmerized at her vision. She stopped right in front of me, way to close for comfort.

“Well, that was quite a performance. You are one sexy little slut, that’s for sure,” she said as she leaned over me with an air of unquestioned authority. “Ever since I saw how sexy your body looked on the beach in Hawaii, I knew I had to own you and make you my slut toy sex slave. From the way you have leered at me, I know you want my hot body. I will control you sexually from this point forward. Or…” she said as she lifted the remote control in her hand and turned on the television, “…you can go to jail for corrupting a minor.”

I was paralyzed as I watch my image cumming like a mad woman, screaming in lust. Tears started welling up, as I could not find the words to express my shock. She hit pause at a point showing my fingers dipped deeply into my up-thrust pussy.

“I recorded your perverted little act with a hidden digital camera. I have already downloaded a copy to Daddy’s email, which he won’t see until tomorrow morning, and I have several set to be automatically be sent from remote servers to your parents, my grandparents, my principal, several of Daddy’s top clients, and to the chief of police. The email accounts are all set up in your name. The transmission is set for 10:00PM, which is just 30 minutes from now, and there is no way you can stop it,” she said with a big grin on her face.

She then talked like a mother to her baby, “So you have a decision, my little girl. You will submit to me, without question, or I keep the file in Daddy’s computer and allow the rest to be sent. Oh, I can just imagine the scandal, the divorce, even some jail time.”

Then with a hardened 'Don’t fuck with me voice' she said, "I will allow you the time it takes for this little video to play through completely, then I will have your decision. If you submit, you will crawl on your hands and knees into your bedroom and kneel before me, your hands behind your back and your head down. And don’t try to call anyone, even with your cell phone…I have them rigged. The second the phone is picked up, the emails will be sent. The alarm system in the house is rigged the same way. So if you try to leave before I have an answer, you are as good as cooked…..I am sure you will make the right choice, you yummy little slut.” She said…She turned on her heels and marched out of the room.

My head was spinning, and was at a loss for words for maybe the first time in my life. My heart was pounding with panic. What am I going to do? Just then, the image on the screen changed. I saw the two of us in her room, me undressing, and so on. The more I saw, the more frightened I became. How did she do this? Why? I thought she was repressed? Where did she get those clothes?

The questions kept swirling as I watch my very own porn video. I started to cry uncontrollably until the video ended.

I had reached the point of no return. I could not lose my husband, my job, my standing in the community, and even my freedom. She is just a young girl. She probably just wants to learn and play. She will get bored in a week. I can do this. Who knows, I may have a little fun in the process.

My spirits were feeling better as I made my decision. I dropped to all fours and made my way down the hall.

My large breasts bounced and swayed heavily. Turning the corner into the master suite, I saw Kristina sitting majestically in a chair, wine glass in one hand and some papers in the other. I knelt in front of her, hands behind my back and my head down. I waited. And waited. I started trembling again as my anxiety reached a fevered pitch.

She dropped the papers in front of me, and I could hear her take a swig from her glass. She reached into a bag sitting on the floor and tossed me a bunch of lined leather cuffs.

“Secure those to your wrists, elbows, knees and ankles while I explain the rules. When alone with me, you will call me Mistress. You must call me Ms. Kristina in public, unless we are around family, which is the only time you can call me by name. You will do what I demand without hesitation, or you will be punished severely. You will wear what I tell you to wear, eat what I want you to eat, and perform wherever and with whomever I choose. You are not to cum without permission. I will permit you to have sex with Daddy, but you may not orgasm unless I have given you permission. As a matter of fact, you will give my father at least one blowjob each day he is home.”

“You will be put on a hard regimen of training, both physically and sexual. You are my toy to use for my excitement, not yours. Do you agree to these demands?”

I finished fastening the last of the cuffs and looked up at her. She looked like the strongest woman in the world and her commanding presence had me confused. Where had this side of Kristina come from? “M…May I ask a question?”

I felt a hard slap across my face. “Ask correctly next time, fucktoy”

“May I ask a question, Mistress?”

“You may”

“How long will this last?”

“As long as I wish. Now do you agree? You have very little time before the emails are sent.”

With fear in my eyes, I blurted out my answer, “Yes, Yes, Mistress”

“Yes what?”

“Yes, I will be your slave…toy…Mistress”

She smiled at me like she had just won the lottery. Slipping behind me, she clipped my wrists together behind my back. With some effort, she clipped my elbows uncomfortably together, forcing my chest forward and displaying my breasts lewdly.

“Spread your legs. Now!….wider….wider!”

I stood with my legs far apart as she grabbed a 1 12/ foot pole from her bag. The pole could expand, and once extended to 3 feet, locked in place. She bent down and clipped my ankles to each end.

Like a wolf circling it’s prey, Kristina looked me over from every angle. I felt like a piece of meat. How could this have happened? I was just trying to help.

“I’ll be back in a few minutes…don’t go anywhere,” she said as she departed the room. I stood there, trapped and humiliated by this deceiving girl. I was having a hard time understanding the situation. I had no idea she was this evil creature. Had she been playing Mike and I with this act for years? Did I really fall into an elaborate plan? Was she smart enough to choreograph this whole setup?

I struggled a bit and almost tipped forward. My heart was pounding as her words played through my head, “you are my toy to use for my excitement.” I would become a toy. Despite my fear of the situation, I could feel how excited I was getting.