Secrets of the Amazon Ch. 04

Story Info
It's Mary's turn to play.
5.3k words
4.68
86.5k
6

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 01/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spyman
spyman
39 Followers

Chapter 4: Mary's Turn To Play And I Can't Wait!

Mary had gone to the movies with some of her girlfriends. The kids and I had made popcorn and watched a video before they went off to finish their homework. I was sitting there with a drink in my hand contemplating Shari and Eileen. I had definitely made the right choice with Shari. I couldn't wait to see her in two months. Eileen was a different story. Although the sex was good and I felt like I had secret knowledge over the bitch, I had already screwed up. Contrary to Norm's advice, I had not thought the situation through and now I had to deal with it. Eileen may not remember anything after her drink, but she definitely knew that I had been at the motel and knew what she had done with surfer boy. Then to top it off, my big mouth told her that I was following her! Why would I do that? I told her that John didn't know, so it would not have been he who asked me to follow her. I had to cover my ass and quick, Eileen was many things but she wasn't stupid.

I would have to deal with Eileen later. I turned on the tube and HBO was on. Real Sex part something was about to begin. One of the subjects immediately caught my eye. It was a sex therapy instructed by a lady. Tonight's episode was Kama Sutra positions and intimacy while fucking. I watched as she instructed couples on the positions. I didn't see any actual fucking because most everyone had shorts or panties on but it left little to the imagination. These couples were all ages, races, and sizes. I got an idea.

I got on line and searched for something similar in our area. I found two sites. One seemed very clinical and was taught by a registered somebody at one of the local hospitals. The second one was more in line with what I was looking for. The site simply said, Samantha's Sexual Situations. I got in and perused the info. This was to good to be true. Her place was located about two hours away. I opened the questionaire and made an application. It wanted to know if I wanted a singles group, or a couples only group, or a mixed group. I punched in, mixed group. It wanted to know if I would be alone, a couple, or other. I typed in, other. My plan involved Mary and her sister, Maggie. I then typed in my our bio and credit card info. I was told I'd be notified by e-mail of what classes were available and when. I exited the site and went to my web mail. There was an opening in a week. I took it.

About forty five minutes later Mary came in the door. She looked flushed. She threw her coat on the couch and kissed me long and hard. That's about the time I got long and hard.

"Are the kids in bed?"

"Yes, they should be asleep by now. What movie did you guys see?"

Mary smiled that devilish smile. "We went to the X-rated place over on the Eastside."

"You guys went to a skin flick? Who all went?" This was exciting.

"Well, there was me and Maggie and the two girls I work with, Paula and Judy."

Mary was pulling me towards the bedroom. At this point I didn't know if sex between us was just Mary's usual libido or all the vanilla cream she had eaten in the last month. Either way I didn't care.

By the time we hit the bedroom, Mary was naked and I was down to my shorts. Our mouths were devouring each other as I pushed her back on the bed.

As I kissed and sucked my way down over her hard nipples to her heaving navel, I asked. "Tell me about the movie."

My tongue slid into her hot slick cunt.

"We watched a movie about a suburban housewife, she was blonde with big tits, and as she was getting into her car at the mall four huge black guys grabbed her and took her car."

I was really starting to munch on Mary's clit and her ass was raising up to meet my tongue. Her breath was coming in gasps.

"Tell me more." I urged.

"Well, they took her out into the woods and striped her. Then the whole rest of the movie was about them making her suck their cocks and swallow their cum. They all took turns fucking her in every position they could. Honey, I never knew a girl could swallow so much cum. Every time they came they would pull out of whatever hole they were fucking and shoot off in her mouth. The camera got so close you could see one guy shoot clear back in her throat. At one point two of the guys came at the same time and filled her mouth. They made her swallow every drop.

Really, I thought. Baby over the last month you probably swallowed more than the blonde did.

I eased up on top of Mary and slid my cock into her sucking pussy. The minute I bottomed out she gushed all over my dick. I waited till her orgasm subsided then started to fuck her with slow long strokes.

"Did all that cum swallowing turn you on?"

"Oh, yes Baby."

"Did all that black cock turn you on?"

"Yes, they were so black and she was so white."

"Do you think you'd like to fuck some black cocks like that and have them fill you with cum?"

"It's a wonderful fantasy, Honey, but I'm your wife, I only fuck you."

"So how did your sister react, and the others?"

Mary was now in a rhythm with me and we were in one of our fantastic fucks.

"Paula and Judy are married and are probably doing what we are. Poor Maggie's boyfriend is out of town. She's probably using a dildo or something right now.

I was thrusting harder, faster now. I could see Maggie in my mind, stretched out on her bed with a huge rubber cock in her cunt. I wished I was a couple of inches longer as I buried myself in my wife's hot puss and came. The end of my cock expanded and the intense feeling of shooting into Mary's tunnel was sheer ecstasy. Mary had her heels dug into my ass, begging for every drop.

Mary lay still. I could feel the wonderful drowsy sleep overtaking me.

I had a week before our "session", So I thought I'd see just how much Mary really did get turned on by the movie she and her friends saw. I bought a long blonde wig for Mary. I also bought a nine inch black cock dildo. Although Mary had several, none were black. Finally I bought a bunch of condoms. Mary and I hate condoms, but these were black and I opened the little reservoir on the end so my cum would shoot out.

I told Mary, when she got home, that I had an idea on how to help make her fantasy a little more real. I immediately saw a gleam in her eye that had nothing to do with the power of my cum. I told her that after the kids went to bed she was to take her shower, then put on the clothes and items I had put on the bed. Her fantasy would then begin.

All through supper Mary seemed a notch or two more excited then normal. The kids even asked if she was OK. She brushed it off with having a hard day at work and winked at me. The kids asked, since their homework was done, if they could watch videos in the family room on the big TV. Mary glanced at the clock and seeing it was only near seven, sighed and said yes. I watched my wife as she cleaned up the dishes and loaded the dishwasher. She still had her work clothes on. Her tan skirt fell just below her thighs and as she bent over I could she almost all the way to her ass cheeks. I wondered if her boss and coworkers ever got such a treat. She wore a conservative button up blouse. Mary does not have huge tits, however they are beautiful and I love how her nipples stand tall. Because of her size Mary likes to were thin mesh type bras. I could tell what was fore most in her mind right now because those nipples were literally poking holes in her blouse. My wife is so beautiful and I love her with all of my heart.

I finished my coffee and pulled my wife onto my lap. Her arms went around my neck and we kissed tenderly. The tension in her body passed into mine and we started to suck each other's tongue. I slid my hand up under her skirt and found her panties were soaked. I stood up, releasing her from my hold and said, "Later, Sweetheart. I promise to make this as good as I can."

Mary let out a little whimper and pushed away from me. "You better, because right now you have me so hot I'm going to explode." Ten o'clock came and Mary was in the shower. I had laid out her wardrobe and instructions. I got my stuff together and waited for Mary.

Mary came out of the bathroom having dried her hair. She found an envelope with a series of 3x5 cards inside. Each card had instructions and cautioned not to read the next card till the previous one was completed. Mary felt her nipples go stiff and in the mirror she could see how far they stood off her breasts. Her pussy was already becoming wet. Donnie hadn't done anything like this in a long time.

The first card instructed her to dress. Her wardrobe was an old mini that she hadn't worn because it was so short. Mary pulled it on and a shiver went up her spine as she looked in the mirror. The skirt didn't cover her crotch. Next was a thong which was visible below the hem of the mini. Next was a white muslce shirt that barely covered her tits. The nipples were visible through the material. Little pink tennis socks and sneakers completed her outfit.

The next card told her to put on the wig and apply her make up. A squirt of the prescribed perfume finished her chore. Mary studied herself in the mirror. She looked familiar. Of course, she looked like the girl in the skin flick. Mary felt her pussy tingle, almost to the point of orgasm.

The last card told her to go out to the garage and get in her van. Mary was a little apprehensive, surely Donnie wouldn't have her go anywhere in her current attire. With her long blonde hair falling down over her protruding nipples and her panties showing below her skirt she went out and got into her van. Mary realized that as she sat behind the wheel her skirt was actually above the waistband of her thong. By habit, Mary adjusted her mirror, then she saw him. Her mouth opened to scream but it was cut off by the gloved hand that covered her mouth.

Mary felt the other arm slid around her torso and pull her from her seat. She felt herself being pulled between the seats toward the back of the van. The arm was just under her tits rubbing roughly against them. Her skirt stayed up around her hips where it had been. All the seats in the back of the van were in the down position. She felt herself land on the man as he held her tight. The face she had seen in the mirror was black!

"Don't fight me, bitch, and you won't get hurt. I'm going to remove my hand from your mouth and if you scream I'll cut you up. Understand?"

Mary was petrified. All she could do was attempt to shake her head.

"Good. I don't want to hurt you."

Mary felt the man push her down on her back. His hand ripped her tiny thong off before she knew what had happened. She tried to raise her leg and and felt a probing at her slit. There was a low light on in the van and she glanced down to see a cock about to slide in her pussy. A BLACK COCK! Her cunt had been so wet before that there was no way she could keep from being penetrated. Then she was filled. The black cock was buried in her cunt. Visions of the movie swept through her mind. All of a sudden she was the blonde housewife being fucked by a big black cock. The body above her raised up to get a better angle to fuck her. The black face looking down at her had a familiar grin. It was Donnie's grin. It was Donnie's face! He had blackened his face!

Mary's cunt immediately sucked in Donnie's dick. She was now bucking against him for full penetration. Just as she was about to cum, Donnie pulled out and swung her around onto her knees.

"OK, bitch, how about sucking off my friend while I fuck your white cunt."

Mary felt Donnie's dick push back into her. Her eyes focused on a body in front of her. MY GOD! There was a very large hard black cock inches from her mouth. Donnie pushed her forward till it hit her lips.

"Suck it, bitch."

Mary opened her mouth to speak and Donnie rammed her hard forcing the black cock into her mouth. Mary realized the cock in her mouth was latex even though it felt so real. Just then Mary started to laugh. The body in front of her was a mannequin. Her mind raced. Donnie WAS doing everything to bring her, her fantasy. With that thought in mind, Mary set to the task of enjoying the two very hard black cocks giving her so much pleasure.

"Mary was cumming, again, for the fourth time. Donnie rolled her off his "partner" and onto her back. Pushing his black covered dick to her mouth he ordered, "Suck my cum, bitch, eat it all you little white whore."

Mary"s mouth was filled with hot vanilla cream. It was so delicious. Her tongue pulled shot after shot back into her throat so she could swallow. She never realized how much Donnie could cum. Just when she thought he was done another huge gob of juice would shoot across her tongue. Finally the shots turned to spurts then turned to a full minute of oozing. Lapping up the last of Donnie's cream, she let his still hard dick pop out of her mouth. In the dim light Mary could see that the black rubber Donnie had on his dick had rolled up past the head. She was staring at a black cock with a big white head. Donnie looked down at the same time and they both broke into uncontrollable laughter. How she loved this man for giving her to closest thing to reality.

The week end was coming up fast and so was the appointment. Donnie had told Mary he was taking her out and it might be for the weekend. So instead of getting Tracy to babysit, they had better get her parents. Donnie also suggested that they invite Maggie over for some pizza before they left. Maggie's boyfriend had to go right back out of town all week and she was feeling kind of lonely.

Friday was here and Maggie seemed truly happy that Mary had invited her over. I told Mary I'd whip up one of my special pizzas and milkshakes. While Mary was in the shower, I jacked a couple of loads into in my container. I poured half onto half of the pizza and poured the other half into the measured milk I would use for the shakes. The pizza went into the oven and I waited for Maggie to show up.

Mary came down from her shower. Her eyes were still dancing from our fantasy. Maggie came in the back door.

"Hungry?" I asked as she pecked my cheek.

"Yes, I am. It smells really good."

"OK, ladies, I'm making milkshakes. Who wants what?"

"Chocolate." Mary answered.

"Vanilla. If it's not any trouble." Maggie piped in.

"No trouble at all." I dropped the icecream in the blender, added the milk, and standing in front of the blender, I added my own vanilla flavoring. I hit the blend switch and a minute later poured Maggie's shake. I did the same plus adding chocolate syrup for Mary's.

We sat and ate pizza and I watched as they both drank their shakes. When we were finished the girls had consumed about three loads worth of my joy juice. Maggie had commented that she felt good because it was nice to eat with someone and not alone. I figured it was now my time to make the announcement.

"Girls, we are taking a short trip. We are going to a sex clinic and learn what we don't know about sex. Maggie, you wear the same size as Mary so what she has packed will be enough for both of you."

Both girls answered OK as if it was just part of the conversation. I would have to be careful. Maggie would need another dose in about six hours if I was to keep her in control. On the other hand Mary had so much cum in her system I could miss a day or two and have no problem. We got our bags and took off in the van.

Two hours and twenty minutes later I pulled into the motel where we would be staying at for the next day or two. We unloaded the van and got settled. It was about eleven p.m. Maggie would need her dose within the next hour or so. Our appointment wasn't till 4p.m. the next day.

Mary and I never wore anything to bed. There was only the kingsized bed in the room. The girls went in the bathroom and when they came out Mary was naked and Maggie had an old football type jersey and panties on. I was sitting on the bed naked.

"Mary, honey, take Maggie's clothes off, please."

My wife smile and slipped Maggie's shirt up and over her head. Kneeling on her knees, Mary pulled down Maggie's panties. Standing side by side they could almost pass for twins with one exception. Maggie had a well trimmed but full bush covering her slit. As she crawled onto the bed I noticed that her bush extended down along her puss lips ending neatly at the crack of her ass.

"Maggie, is you pussy wet?"

"Yes." She whispered back.

"Mary, check Maggie's pussy to make sure it's nice and wet." I ordered.

Mary crawled down to where her face was just inches from Maggie's bush. Her hand stroked the fine dark curly hair and traced a line up and down her slit. Her finger slid into her sister's cunt. Then two, three, four fingers and she began to finger fuck her sibling.

Maggie was panting and fucking against her sister's hand. As much as I wanted to fuck her now, my plan was to wait till we got to our class.

"I think you girls are hungry for pussy."

Mary, still with her fingers in Maggie, slid up and over her sister's face. Maggie's head arched back and her mouth fell open as Mary's tongue found it's mark. I got up on my knees and guided my poker hard cock into my wife's cunt. I eased Mary's gash down onto Maggie's face and felt the response in Mary's snatch as her sister's tongue hit her clit. They both got into a cunt eating rhythm and I just fucked Mary for the ride. As my dick slid in and out of my wife's hot tunnel, I couldn't help but think it was as good as the first time. They both brought each other off half a dozen times when I felt that special tingling in the head of my dick. I pulled out of Mary's cunt just in time to push past Maggie's lips and unloaded shot after shot into her sucking mouth. Maggie ate my cum greedily and sucked me clean. As both women fell into a soft slumber I lay there contemplating whether or not to let them remember tomorrow. I had found that Maggie sucked cock just like her sister. I would find out tomorrow if she fucked as well.

I awoke with the pale light slipping in through the blinds. Mary's soft breath came in long deep breaths. I watched her breasts rise and fall. Maggie was on the other side of me. She was half on me. Her tits were pressed into my ribs and chest. Her bush was on my thigh. I looked down over her body. I marveled at how much alike they were for being five years apart. I felt my cock stiffen against her thigh. Maggie stirred and her eyes opened, looking directly into mine. For a second I thought my control had slipped away in the night. I simply whispered, "Suck my cock, Maggie."

I could feel her bush getting damp on my thigh. Maggie silently slid down my body. I first felt her cheek on my dick as her mouth got into position to suck it in. Maggie's tongue licked the underside of the head and popped it in her hot mouth. Slowly she started sucking in more and more till her nose mashed aginst my belly and my cock was buried in her throat. Maggie literally ate my meat as if she were devouring a meal. I knew I was close as she continued her deep throat technique. Then as her mouth descended again, I waited till I felt her throat and unleashed the torrent of cock juice into her stomach. I opened my eyes on the fifth squirt and saw her watching me as she held my dick in her throat. Finally she relented and let go as she let it slide from her lips. She tongued the last drop off cum the head of my dick. "My God, you're still hard!"

"Go take your shower. We're going for breakfast."

I watched her ass jiggle as she padded to the bathroom. Mary was awake and had a hold of my dick. Climbing on top of me and guiding it to her slit she said, "My turn."

We arrived at Samantha's at about three fifteen. We had to check in and confirm our "class". We were taken to sort of a locker room. There we were instructed to remove all of our clothes and put on a short terry clothed robe. We were then taken to a "relaxation" room where we could lounge on sofas and big overstuffed chairs. Soft music and lighting was part of the atmosphere. It was here that we met the other "students". There were four other couples, one woman, and two men. I thought, they really do the math here.

spyman
spyman
39 Followers
12