The Trip Ch. 04

Story Info
The ladies propose a soft swing.
3.9k words
4.53
118.8k
16

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once upon a time . . . Installment 4

I awoke with some trepidation and began to reflect on the events of the evening before. Last night had been the stuff of fantasies. MrsAE seemed fine with it. Some of my questions had been answered. I had loved watching another man’s hands on her. Touching her tits, her ass, and when she had spread her legs to allow him to touch her pussy . . . something told me I would be thinking of that a lot in the future, you can imagine when.

She stretched. I loved watching her stretch. The way she arches her back, pushing those big soft pillow breasts up in the air. She stretches sometimes when I first enter her. Almost as if having my cock in her causes an involuntary reaction. Very sexy. I was curious which personality would be in charge today. She gave me a sleepy, self-satisfied smile. Ok, the vixen was still here. I definitely needed to find that guy she talked to on the plane and send him a thank you note.

“Good morning, you up?” Surely she wasn’t teasing me yet.

“Just woke up a few minutes ago. Been thinking about the last couple of days.”

“Yeah, it’s been fun, hasn’t it? And, we still have two days to go”

What did that mean? Before I could ask, she was out of bed and all I could see were those two full, round cheeks wiggling toward the bathroom. What the hell, I had enjoyed the surprises so far. Time to take a shower. I always enjoy soaping her body. She luxuriated in the massage and the hot water.

When I got out of the bathroom, she was already dressed. She had on her cover-up and was hungry. As we left for the dining area she opened her robe to show me she was naked underneath. “No sense in wearing a suit, I’m just going to take it off anyway.” Oh yeah. A new day and already I was at a loss for words.

Sara and Ken joined us for lunch. Sara was wearing a cover-up also. As we ate, it became obvious that she wasn’t wearing anything under it either. How is it that a woman you have seen naked can be so tempting when she is wearing clothes? Just the flashes of flesh can set me off.

Julie and Richard were waiting for us at the beach. When we arrived, Julie hugged me and whispered in my ear, “I loved the way you touched me last night. I can’t wait to do it again.” Ok, now I was fighting my excitement once more. She looked down, smiled, and bounced away. The woman has no mercy.

The wives, again, huddled up and began their chatting. They seemed almost conspiratorial. Anytime one of the husbands strayed close to their group, the discussion stopped. They were friendly and flirtatious, but they definitely didn’t want us to eavesdrop. Curiouser and curiouser.

Around mid-afternoon, Jonathon and Amy joined us. It seemed that our “tour guides” had a wonderful evening with their friends. They also had something they wanted to talk with us about. Amy immediately joined the ladies. Jonathon gathered us guys into a group.

“I am sure you have noticed,” he began, “that our wives have been talking a lot. They have been discussing the events up till now and thinking about where to go from here.”

Where to go from here? The women were planning something? Geez, what next?

“You have all mentioned that you might be open to soft swinging. The ladies have been talking about it among themselves and they want to try it. That is if you guys are agreeable.”

Our wives were proposing a soft swing with the group? We looked at one another. The astonishment was evident in everyone’s eyes. Each of us in turn agreed, trying to seem less excited than we were.

“Ok,” Jonathon continued, “your wives want certain guidelines established. Since none of you have ever done this before, they have asked Amy and me help set things up. She and I think it is best if we have a definite plan. All the rules, what’s ok, what isn’t, and a plan for the activities clearly understood and agreed to in advance. That way everyone will know what’s going on and no one will be uncomfortable. If you are ok with that, I want to tell you what we have in mind.”

All I could think of was “Holy Shit, holy shit, holy shit” Richard said, “Amen.” Ken was wide-eyed and didn’t seem capable of saying anything. I could see Julie buying into this idea. Even considering the way the week was going, it was some surprise that MrsAE was involved. But Sara . . .well that was a different thing entirely.

It took more than an hour to work through the details and answer everyone’s questions. Ken must have asked twenty times, “Sara really agreed to this?” Jonathon assured us that all our wives were in agreement. It was pretty simple really. Sex was ok, in fact mandatory, but only with our wife. It was only fair that everyone got to watch everyone else. Body kissing was acceptable, but no oral intercourse. Touching, fondling, groping, etc. were expected. As each of us fucked our wives, the other couples would participate in heightening the sexual enjoyment. Apparently, that meant whatever it meant. Once this discussion was finished, we were not to continue talking about the evening among ourselves. After all, everyone would be in agreement. No questions, no recriminations, no doubts, no guilt, no grief. Just anticipate the evening. Jonathon would make all the arrangements. He and Amy would participate and direct to be sure things went smoothly. As you can imagine, we all readily agreed to his rules.

We spent some additional time on the beach once we finished listening to Jonathon. The women continued to tease us. They knew how flabbergasted we were and seemed to find great humor in it. They also knew we had agreed not to say anything to them about the plans. I love women, but sometimes they take advantage of just how simple we men are. I hate it that they know how to do that. Well, maybe I don’t hate it . . .

As we returned to the room, MrsAE watched me closely. That same smug smile in her eyes. She knew there were a thousand things running through my mind, none of which I could ask her about. She knew me too well, it was probably her idea to prohibit discussion.

Surprisingly, I slept for nearly two hours. When I awoke, she was already dressed. It was pajama party night, and she looked ravishing. Appropriately, she was wearing pajamas. They were a sheer print. I could just make out her nipples and the outline of her neatly trimmed pubic hair through the material. The pants were long. The top was open save one string tie at her neck. It was short but was full at her waist. Jesus, it was going to be easy to get to her tits. She noticed me looking at her and the first words out of her mouth were, “Save it for later. ” As I mentioned, she knows me too well.

We all met for dinner. Everyone had a couple of drinks, but it was evident that no one wanted to overdo. Conversation was a bit strained. Knowing what was coming and pretending it wasn’t really on our minds was impossible. Amy was, as expected, wearing a completely sheer gown. Surprisingly she had on a thong under it. Julie was, as always, breath taking. She wore a merry widow, with stockings held up with garters. Sheer thong panties accentuated, but did not hide her sex. Her breasts were bare above the corset, pushed up and out. Sara was more demure, of course, but still the gown she wore left little to the imagination. Her nipples were not clearly visible through the clingy silk, but we knew she was excited.

We lingered as long as we could stand it and then went to the party. It was wild, but none of us really noticed. There was a palpable difference in the atmosphere this evening when compared with the others. The touching and flirting continued, but seemed to take on more seriousness. The flashes of skin created new anticipations. Every touch was electric. Julie’s wetness was clearly visible through the sheer panties. Sara’s long gown hid most of her from view, but did not prevent me from feeling her ass and breasts. She was wearing panties underneath. Amy moved my hand between her legs to demonstrate her excitement. Her panties were soaked.

MrsAE danced with all of us. I noticed Jonathon’s hand under her top and down the back of her pants. She wore nothing under her pj’s. Richard, too, was enjoying her. During one fast number, she turned her back to him and pressed her ass against his hard dick. He immediately moved his hands under her short top and then brought one down into the front of her bottoms. Ken was less obvious, but did not pass and opportunity to enjoy her assets.

For their part, the women kept us hard. They made no effort to hide anything. Sara pulled the long gown up while sitting at the table and her panties were clearly visible. Julie was completely on display and loving every minute of it. She and MrsAE felt every dick they could, including mine.

Jonathon kept us there for nearly two hours before saying, “Is everyone ready?”

We tried not to appear too eager. As we left, not knowing where we were going, nor quite what to expect, we laughed to dissipate the nervousness. Jonathon led us to the picnic table where we had watched the exhibitionists two nights before. “I thought this was appropriate,” he teased.

He had brought several chairs up from the beach so there was seating. They were placed in a circle, a few feet apart. The table was to the side.

We were to begin with our own wives. A few minutes to get prepared. The ladies would take it from there. MrsAE walked up to me and snuggled into my arms. “You are quite a surprising lady,” I told her.

“You mean that after all these years I can still surprise you.”

“That is the understatement of the year. You are beautiful.” We kissed. The most exciting soulful kiss in years and years. I reached under her top to hold her breast. She moaned slightly and pulled back.

“Maybe I’m not through surprising you.” She teased, and moved away. In short order, I got two more surprises. First, MrsAE walked straight to Richard and Sara walked into my arms. I would have bet that MrsAE would have chosen Jonathon.

Sara was warm and lovely. She melted against me as we kissed. Stepping back, she lowered the spaghetti straps that held her gown. The gown stayed in place hiding her breasts from me. She removed my shirt and pushed me back on to one of the lounge chairs. She stood in front of me and lowered her gown. She was covered by only a sheer wisp of material that was her panties. She sat on my lap and began to kiss my neck and chest. Lying back, enjoying her attention, I watched the others in our group.

Richard was standing behind MrsAE with his hands under her top caressing her breasts. She loves being approached from behind. Her hands were hidden behind her, but she seemed to be holding his cock. Amy was undressing Ken. She was wearing just her thong. Julie already had Jonathon naked. He had removed her panties. Now, the stockings and merry widow seemed to magnify the effect of her exposed breasts and pussy.

Sara continued to kiss down my body. I was still wearing my boxers and she nuzzled her face into my groin. Kissing my cock through the silk, she slipped her hand up the open leg to fondle my balls. She shifted slightly and my engorged cock sprang free through the fly. She began to stroke me as she moved forward so that I could touch her breasts. Her nipples were fully erect and seemed very sensitive. She pulled away and as she removed my shorts, I again, looked around.

Richard was still behind MrsAE, her top was gone, and he was just sliding her bottoms over her hips. Her tiny patch of pubic hair came into view. And then she was naked. She turned to him and began removing his clothes. Amy and Ken were sitting in another of the chairs. She was astride him moving herself against his hard dick. Her head was thrown back and he was mauling her tits. Jonathon was sitting on the table and Julie was kissing and sucking his balls.

Sara now stood and slipped off her panties. I pulled her between my legs so that she was sitting facing the group. I began to work on her breasts. She leaned heavily against me and pushed one of my hands between her spread legs. I stroked her slit and felt her wetness. As I pushed my fingers into her pussy, together, we watched the other couples.

Richard had moved MrsAE to a chair and was now kissing the insides of her thighs. She was sitting watching Sara and me as she pinched and pulled on her own nipples. She smiled and blew me a kiss, then went back to enjoying Richard’s attentions. Amy had turned also and was stroking Ken’s cock between her legs. Jonathon had laid Julie on the table, much as we had seen the woman a couple of nights ago. He was standing at her head, she continued to kiss his balls and the underside of that huge cock.

Sara stood again and took my hand. “Go to Julie,” she instructed. As I moved to the table, the other men joined Jonathon and me. Ken and Richard took either side, and I moved between her legs. We all began to stroke her. She took Ken’s cock in one hand and Richard’s in the other as they stroked her breasts, which were pushed up by the corset. Jonathon kissed her and moved his cock around her face and over her lips. I slipped two fingers into her open and wet hole. She was moaning quietly and moving her hips to meet my hand. As I touched her clit, she came. It was something to see. Her body went stiff, then shook almost violently. She squeezed the two dicks she was holding. I turned to look for MrsAE.

The women were treating Richard to the same attention. Three of them rubbing their tits against his chest and back. Fondling his cock and balls. He alternated between their legs with his hands. Man oh man, I was looking forward to my turn. The women moved Richard to the table and I stepped aside. He rubbed his cock against his wife’s wet pussy. As the three of us stroked Julie and the women continued to focus on his body. Without hesitation, he entered his wife. This was different from the other night. It was our new friends. And we were participating in the action. We watched them with fascination. Richard moved in and out of Julie, deeply, slowly.

Amy began to stroke Richard’s ass. Running her fingers into the crack between his cheeks. Touching his anus. His pace quickened. Sara reached between his legs to grab his balls. Amy pressed forward and rubbing her tits on his back, she pushed her finger into him. Julie came again. Dicks in each hand, and a different man sucking on each of her breasts. Richard had lasted as long as he could. With a short sound he drove into Julie and filled her with his seed.

After a very brief recovery period, the men lifted Julie from the table. The women led Richard to a chair and Julie was placed in his lap. She slumped against him.

Jonathon then led MrsAE to the table. Without hesitation, she climbed up, lay back and lifted her knees. My cock twitched uncontrollably as I watched her. Naked, spread, open, wet and ready, she took a cock in each hand. Sara and Amy walked to me. It seemed as if there were a dozen hands, not just four. I felt sensations from everywhere at the same time. My neck, my chest, my back, my ass, my cock, my balls. It was electrifying to see Jonathon and Ken touching MrsAE. I knew how she felt as their hands touched her every sensitive part. Her shoulders, her sides, her arms, her stomach, her breasts, her pussy. Jonathon had two fingers inside her and was stroking her clit. She came as I watched. The second time in two nights my wife had an orgasm with another man. The women led me to her. Not wishing to miss out on the fun, Richard and Julie rejoined us.

I stepped between MrsAE’s outstretched legs. She was wide open and wet, not caring that these people were looking or what they saw. She stared into my eyes and smiled. “Come on baby, fuck me.” And fuck her I did. I tried to start slow but I couldn’t control myself. I pounded into her. She still had a stiff cock in each hand and a different man at each breast. “Oh yeah, baby, that’s it.” I was on fire. The women were still stroking me everywhere. I had lost the ability to identify from where the sensations came. MrsAE was coming again, and then, Amy began to stroke my ass. Just as they had done with Richard, Sara reached between my legs to squeeze my balls and Amy slowly pushed her finger toward my prostate. That was it. I lunged into MrsAE and almost screamed as I came inside her. We were helped to a chair and the fun continued.

MrsAE and I sat and watched as the routine was repeated with Amy. She came twice from the stroking and once again as Jonathon fucked her. When it got angry, his dick looked like a small tree. At least 10" and thick. MrsAE was mesmerized. We never spoke.

Then, it was Sara’s turn. MrsAE and I rejoined the group. As Jonathon and Amy watched, MrsAE moved to Ken and I began to suckle Sara’s tit. “Harder,” she moaned. Richard, on her other side, and I began to suck and bite her. I reached between her legs and found Richard’s fingers inside her. As I began to stroke her clit and she came. She wasn’t quiet as I had expected. Rather, she was loud and shook violently. We knew from the strength of her orgasm that her clit would be sensitive and Richard and I moved to stroke her thighs and lips. Just as with the other men, Ken was led between her legs. Ken, like me, could not make himself be patient. He entered her slowly, but began, almost immediately, to drive his pelvis into her groin. She grabbed for my dick and for Richard’s. She writhed and bucked, her hips rising to meet Ken’s thrusts. I moved my hand to stroke her clit, and she came again, almost as strongly as before. MrsAE reached between Ken’s legs, Amy worked her magic, and he was done.

We were still stroking Sara, hoping to extend her pleasure when Julie bluntly stated, “I want to go again.” Richard, caught by surprise, told her he wasn’t up to it yet, and he clearly wasn’t. “That’s all right,” Amy announced, “MrAE is hard, he can fuck her.” As I mentioned before, I am not generously endowed, but what I lack in size, I have always made up for in recovery time.

Needless to say I was hesitant. This was not within my agreement with MrsAE. Amy added, “Remember, you agreed to do as Jonathon and I thought best.” I looked at MrsAE. She smiled, “You know you have been dying to fuck her. Go on, do it.” No one could have said no. Julie was gorgeous lying there on the edge of the table in the moonlight. Her stocking clad legs were pulled up to her chest. She was pinching her own nipples and wiggling her ass. She was offering me the pussy I had dreamed about for three days.

MrsAE pulled me between Julie's legs. She whispered in my ear, “Enjoy her darling. Think of fucking her as a present from me.” The men began to work on Julie. She took a cock in each hand. They were soft, but it was no less exciting to see her pulling on them. Julie moaned and lifted her hips to me. “Come on,” she said, “I want you to fuck me. I need you to fuck me.” Amy reached for my cock and pulled me to Julie’s pussy. She positioned me at Julie’s opening and I entered her slowly. She felt different, new, not as tight as MrsAE, but wonderful none the less. This time I had more control. I moved against her slowly, long strokes. Julie rotated her hips and met my every thrust. She reached for MrsAE. “Come give me a kiss while I fuck your husband,” she asked. MrsAE moved to the head of the table. She took Julie’s breasts in her hands. Julie released Richard’s cock and reached for MrsAE’s mounds. MrsAE bent over her and they fondled each other as they kissed. Not just once, but over and over. I became aware, again, of the hands on my body. I felt the now familiar touch on my ass. But, this time it was Sara who pushed into my sphincter. Amy was squeezing my balls. I was in heaven. Julie too. She came loud and long. I was not far behind. I watched Richard watching us as I emptied my balls into his wife. This woman I had lusted over for days. It ended too soon.

12