The Chocoholic

Story Info
Orgasm by chocolate.
5.4k words
4.78
31.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ffreak
ffreak
16 Followers

“Connoisseur of fine women and fine desserts seeks lady who shares my interest. I take a long time to prepare my desserts and a long time enjoying them. What is your favorite topping?”

Larry Randolph kept rereading the ad he’d placed in the personals. He was nervous, and he was watching the clock, which made the second hand seem to run all the slower. He had not expected to get an answer with his first ad – he really didn’t expect to find a person that was so fascinating to talk to over the Internet.

They had a system worked-out: he’d post a pink index card with the phrase ‘toppings’ on the bulletin board and when she arrived at the shop she would remove the card and hold it up briefly. He took a seat where he could clearly see the card and watched impatiently. If he was uncomfortable when she got there, he could ignore her and leave without any confrontation. Likewise, if she felt anything just wasn’t right, she too could turn around and leave.

She was supposed to arrive by 7pm give or take 15 minutes. That gave Larry a half hour to agonize in anticipation of meeting her.

He almost didn’t notice when she took the card off the board. She looked like she was in her early twenties, he guessed. She was average build, not skinny, not too heavy either, but her face made him wonder if she was really his date, or if she’d simply been curious. He almost forgot to wave his matching index card when she looked his way.

Larry was not movie star material. He was about as average as any other man in his late thirties. His hair was getting thin on top, so he wore a hat whenever he could. He wasn’t athletic and he wasn’t flabby either. He’d put on a few pounds over time, but he didn’t hang out over his belt like some of the guys he knew.

He stood and watched her as she walked toward him. The smile on her face made him feel like a school kid again, catching himself hopping from one foot to the other, his stomach tightening with stress.

“Hi,” she said, “Are you Hungry at Shore?”

Larry grinned sheepishly, taking in her creamy white skin, her deep brown eyes with violet shadow, and her soft lips that seemed just the right shade of pink without the need of any lipstick.

“You must be Chocoholic.”

She nodded and smiled.

“Please,” Larry said, and motioned toward the booth.

“My name is really Iris,” she said as she slid into the booth.

“Mine’s Larry”, he said.

They talked over coffee for a little while, getting comfortable with the simple pleasure of conversation, and then Larry took her to dinner.

He had chosen a very nice restaurant and they tasted a variety of delicacies. They had a lemony pate served with thin slices of sour-dough toast, lamb roasted in an herb gravy with mint peas and a fine fruity wine. When the waiter asked if they would like to see the desert cart, Larry said they had other plans.

In the car, Larry noticed Iris’s eyes sparkling.

“Are you okay with this,” Larry asked.

“Are you really going to spread chocolate all over my body?” she asked back.

“Oh yeah,” Larry said, grinning, “Actually it’s a dessert I devised just for tonight. There’s more than just a chocolate sauce, you’re going to have a chocoholic’s fantasy come true.”

Iris looked at him, contemplating what he had in store for her.

She took notice of the small house and quiet neighborhood as they pulled into his drive

When they entered the front door, Iris looked around. She liked the open design, letting her see most of the house from where they stood; the kitchen was separated from the dining room by a counter, the draperies covering the back wall ran from all the way into the living room, and the master bedroom was just off the foyer. Larry’s home was clean and neat – like he had carefully prepared to impress her – and she was. He was being a perfect gentleman, just like he’d been on-line. She felt comfortable, and she projected this feeling with a gentle squeeze of Larry’s hand.

Larry took her coat and asked her to follow him. When they got to the bathroom, he turned to her.

“Now, remember, if at any point you want to stop, I’ll understand,” he said.

Iris looked at him; her eyes seemed to widen a little.

“I’m fine, so far”, she said.

“Ok,” he said, “first, we have to get really clean for this. So I’m going to draw a bath for us. Since we’ll be naked for dessert, I thought we would go ahead and do this part together too, if that’s alright with you.”

Larry turned on the water and waited for it to get to the right temperature then he plugged the drain and sprinkled some bubble bath under the faucet.

When he turned back, Iris was standing there without any clothes on. Larry was speechless.

“Is this okay,” she asked, wondering at his reaction.

“It’s more than okay,” he said, “you look wonderful.”

Iris had large breasts, they weren’t heavy so much as they were bigger around than he expected. Her creamy skin was unmarked and obviously she did not spend time in a bathing suit, because there were no tan lines. There also was no hair over her smooth pussy lips. Larry had to force himself to look back at Iris’s face. She was grinning.

“I’m glad you like,” she said.

Larry helped her into the bath and then hastily removed his clothes. He was already hard and as he climbed into the bathtub. Iris giggled.

“I’m sorry, I can’t help it,” Larry tried to explain; “you’re just so beautiful.”

“Don’t worry,” said Iris, “I feel complimented that you respond that way to me.”

“I’d have to be blind to not react this way,” Larry said as he reached for her.

He kissed her once, gently, on the lips and then a second time. Iris wrapped her arms around his neck and opened her mouth to let him explore. Larry broke off the kiss after a few moments.

“We can use this time to get clean,” Larry said,” there’ll be plenty of time to kiss and taste in just a little while.

Larry took a wash cloth in his hand and squeezed some body wash onto the rag. Iris watched as he did this, her eyes sparkling with anticipation. He reached over and gently rubbed the soapy cloth all over her breasts, following the curve underneath, moving up and over her hardening nipples.

He took her hand in his and ran the cloth up and down the length of her arm and did the same to her other arm. With a little coaxing, he had her bend forward and started washing her back.

Iris could not resist the temptation and found his hard shaft under the bubbles. As he ran the wash cloth up and down her back, she started to stroke him.

“Oh, darling girl,” he said, “If we start that here, we may not get to dessert.”

Iris giggled, and kissed him as she sat up. Larry lowered her into a reclining position and proceeded to wash from her toes up her legs. When he got to the tops of her thighs, he asked if she could lift herself a little.

Holding onto the sides of the tub and pushing with her feet against Larry’s knees, Iris lifted herself while he ran the cloth down between her legs. Iris gasped when he rubbed her pussy, the edge of the cloth slipping between her folds. Then he quickly ran the wet rag over her butt.

When he was finished, Iris took the cloth from him.

“Your turn, now,” she said, and proceeded to wash him just as thoroughly. When she got to his cock, she squeezed a little as she rubbed him with the cloth, getting a gasp. Iris smiled wickedly as he squirmed in her grasp.

“Now, we’re even,” she said, teasingly, dimples showing in her cheeks.

“How about your hair,” Larry said.

“I did what you asked,” Iris said, “I used a clarifying shampoo earlier and didn’t use any hair spray, mousse or anything like that.”

“Good, now let’s dry off and go make dessert,” Larry said, his excitement clearly evident in his voice.

They went to the kitchen, naked. Larry had an extra large oil-cloth on the floor that looked like an old fashioned picnic table cloth. The ingredients for his dessert were already on the counter.

“Where did you find all this,” Iris asked as she saw the oversized containers of chocolate syrup, pudding and whipped topping.

“I go to the same place the restaurants go to get their supplies,” Larry said.

He opened the two half-gallon chocolate syrup bottles and poured them in a pot. Then he opened a small bottle of crème de cocoa and poured the contents in while he stirred. Iris leaned in and sniffed the heady mixture and hummed her approval.

“Here,” Larry said, “take this and sit in the middle of the floor.”

He handed her a small roll shaped chocolate cake. She hadn’t seen anything like it before. The cake felt moist in her hands and she sat down slowly being careful not to let it break apart. Larry quickly popped the plastic ring off the pudding and whipped topping containers and sat them on the floor next to her. Then he got the sauce from the stove and sat down in front of her, put the pot on the floor next to the other ingredients.

Larry scooted closer to Iris and gently lifted her legs, one at a time, over his hips so they could sit pelvis against pelvis, his stiff shaft against her wet pussy.

Iris was grinning at him, trembling with anticipation at what they were about to do.

“Put the cake in the pot,” he said.

She did as he asked, twisting a little, rubbing her bare lips against his shaft, a shiver of excitement making her drop the cake just as she got it over the chocolate. Sauce splashed against her fingertips.

Larry dipped his finger in the mixture and presented it to her.

“Taste,” he said.

“Mmm,” she moaned as she took his finger in her mouth, sucking and licking the sticky, sweet concoction, washing it clean with her eager tongue.

“Do you like,” he asked.

“Oh yes,” she said, “can I have another taste?”

Larry smiled and put his entire hand into the sauce. He watched her face as she drew a sharp breath and raised his cupped hand to her lips. She bent her head to his hand and slurped up the sugary concoction. When she looked up at him, her lips were covered with chocolate and some dribbled from her chin.

He put his chocolate covered hand on her jaw, pulled her to him, and kissed her, tasting the sweet liquored sauce on her tongue. Iris twisted her head and licked more of the chocolate from the palm of his hand then sought his mouth once more.

“More,” she said when they broke the kiss.

“Pick up the cake again,” he said.

She was not timid, she plunged her hands into the pot. Chocolate coated her arms, almost to her elbows. Lifting the soaked cake and dripping sauce across her legs, she held it against her stomach and the tip of his cock.

Larry reached into the pot with both of his hands, cupping them together and then opened them over her breasts, flooding her with chocolate. He massaged the sauce into her skin, tweaking her nipples every time his fingers passed over them. When he leaned forward and sucked a covered nipple into his mouth, she moaned a quiet yes.

His next target was the top of her pussy.

“Raise the cake, closer to your breasts,” he said.

Chocolate flowed down her lips and over his balls as he ran his finger tips through her folds, his knuckles grazed his hardness. Iris closed her eyes and started pushing against his hand and against his convenient hardness when his hand went away.

Larry pulled her to him again and licked some of the chocolate from her face.

“You sure you want to feel the chocolate all over you,” he asked.

Iris nodded her head as she pressed her lips to his.

Larry scooped another double handful of the chocolate sauce. He opened his hands and watched the warm liquid flow from her collarbone down over her breasts, forming miniature waterfalls from her nipples onto the cake she held.

Iris sat with her eyes closed, smiling, her back arching just a little, savoring the wet sticky feel on her skin. The next touch of the sauce made her open her eyes again as chocolate began to flow down from her knees to her feet. She watched as Larry bathed her feet, one at a time, spreading the slick dark mixture all the way to the tips of her toes. This made her pussy get wetter with her own juices and she squirmed a little, guaranteeing that Larry’s cock remained rigid. She noticed the bubble of clear liquid at the tip and wiped it off with the cake. The momentary feeling of the rough cake and the slick chocolate across the head of his stiff organ made him groan.

He did not stop. Chocolate was spread on each thigh and up her sides and over her arms. When he was satisfied that everything he could see was covered with chocolate, he pulled her to him again and they tasted each other’s lips.

“I want you to lean forward again,” Larry said, “but I don’t want to mash the cake. It’s going to take some maneuvering, so lean your left shoulder against my right.”

Iris nodded then leaned forward until their shoulders met.

Larry lifted the pot of chocolate and poured some over her back, spreading the sauce as best he could.

“Now,” he said, “close your eyes and breathe through your mouth.”

Iris stiffened.

“Are you okay,” Larry asked, “we can stop if you want.”

“No, don’t stop,” Iris said.

Gently, he poured the remaining sauce over her head, spreading it through her hair with his fingers. Then he lifted her face once more and licked the sauce from her eyes and kissed her, probing with his tongue while she moaned into his mouth.

“Ready for the next ingredient,” he asked, the lust heavy in his voice.

Iris nodded her head and then watched as he picked-up the container of pudding and began spreading it over the cake she was still holding.

“Roll the cake while I do this so I can cover it evenly,” he said.

Iris followed his instructions and felt the gooey mixture flow over her hands and drip in her lap.

Larry took the remaining pudding and spread it on her breasts – making a chocolate pudding bra that covered her hard nipples thickly and then he scooped the remaining portion and felt between her legs, spreading the thick goo over and into her leaking hole.

“Last ingredient,” he announced as he picked up the first of the three containers of chocolate whipped topping. He looked at her, his cock sticking straight up against his body, weeping for a chance to touch the vision in front of him.

“I didn’t even know they made that in chocolate,” Iris said, her breath a little short.

“Oh, they have more flavors than this,” he said, “you said you wanted to have the ultimate chocolate dessert so it was a natural choice.”

He scooped out the entire contents of the first container over her left breast and merely patted the cream to make it stay somewhat in place. Iris felt the light concoction begin to slip almost immediately and pulled the cake up higher, under her breasts, to keep it from falling.

The second container of cream took its place on her right breast. The third fell into their laps, covering her pussy and his leaking cock.

This time when he pulled her to him, with his whipped topping and pudding covered hands, he pressed her against him, the cake trapped between their bodies and his hands wandering from her face over her breast to the bottom of her butt.

“Ready to have your dessert,” he asked.

Her reply was a much more aggressive kiss.

Larry gently laid Iris on her back, broke off a piece of the wet cake, and fed it to her. The morsel was soaked with the liquor laden sauce, coated in pudding and whipped topping – all chocolate through and through. The piece was too big for her to take in one bite and he put the rest into his own mouth.

When she started to lick her lips, he kissed her, mashing his own coated lips against hers and delving his tongue into her mouth.

Iris could feel his rigid shaft twitching between her legs as it slipped back and forth through the thick pudding. She pushed her hips toward him, hoping he would quickly find her velvety entrance. She grabbed his face in her hands, wanting the kiss to last forever, trying to hold onto him as she tasted the mixture of chocolate in so many textures at once.

He broke the kiss and she stifled a laugh when she looked at his chocolate streaked face.

Larry smiled back at her and said, “I’ve just got to taste you.”

In a smooth motion that belied the slippery substances they were playing with, he went down on her. Burying his face between her legs, he clamped his mouth to her pussy and ran his tongue from bottom to top. He reached her swollen button and tried to suck it out of its sheath.

Iris was helpless under his ministrations, squirming on the floor, mewling as the sensations flashed through her body. She ran her hands through the mixture covering her breasts and massaged herself, spreading the chocolate in slow circles while Larry continued to work his magical tongue through the liquid she was adding to his dessert.

Even with her legs draped over his shoulders, Iris could do no more than wiggle against his mouth. She felt like she was floating on water that seemed solid beneath her, but it gave way every time she tried to find a place to push against.

Larry was enjoying his dessert immensely. Iris’s chocolate coated pussy was producing its own nectar to add to the flavor, making the dark sauce even slicker on his tongue. Her lips were open and seemed to almost lick back at his lips as he nibbled and sucked his way slowly from one end of her slit to the other and back again.

When he slid a finger up inside her, Iris tried to grab his head with her chocolate covered hands, managing only to massage the coatings into his hair as he probed for the elusive little spot inside of her.

Between the sauce she was making inside her pussy and the chocolate on his finger, Larry had a hard time trying to locate the magic button. He did not let that keep him from trying. Whipped topping and pudding were flowing over his nose and pooling below his chin, still, he slurped away at her clit while he slipped a second finger inside to help with his search.

He began to feel one spot inside her begin to react to his probing fingers. He pulled his fingers out and swiftly sucked the chocolate and juices then slid them back inside and tried to rub with more friction. The one-sided control of movement was driving Iris crazy. Try as she might, she could no more pull away from the sensations mounting in her body than she could push against his hand to take her over the edge. She felt like a helpless in his hands, unable to resist, and not wanting him to stop.

Even when she felt like she was going to pee from the pressure building in her, she could not stop him nor even add words to her moaning. Suddenly she gushed. She tried saying she was sorry, but the orgasmic wave overtook her at the same time. Her body slid back and forth as she stiffened and he lowered his mouth to her again and lapped at the thick liquid that oozed from her fount.

Before Iris could come down from her climax, Larry slid up her chocolate smeared body and into her with one fluid motion and pressing his mouth to hers, sharing her flavor as he found her tongue with his. She was surprised in the back of her mind that she did not taste of pee; instead she simply tasted her regular pussy juice, only with chocolate. This was all the rational though she could manage while she felt his thick cock slide in and out of her pussy.

She gave herself over to her body and the sensations that were coursing through her. Larry’s hands found her breasts and began mashing the remainder of the cake and pudding and whipped topping into her skin. The feeling was luxuriant and when he tweaked her nipples, the cake provided a momentary friction and then they slipped like oiled rubber out of his grasp, giving her just the right amount of connection into the electrical charge that they shared.

Between all the emollients, the pudding and crème, and her natural juices, he slipped too easily in and out of her pussy. He could feel the passion ebbing too. Their breathing was getting easier, slowing the urgency of their bodies, letting the rise and fall of their efforts become a calm in the storm.

ffreak
ffreak
16 Followers
12