• Authors
  • chatbug

chatbug

I have written several pornographic / erotic stories, and I'm trying to improve my writing skills. I write stories that I'm interested in, and I try to add humor and personality to the stories.

Almost all of my stories are about female domination. A few of my stories are about cuckolding, because that's what I was interested in when I wrote them.

My current interest is in tease and denial.

I'm looking for a woman that enjoys sexually teasing a man and enjoys sexually denying him even more. I'm seeking a live-in girlfriend to tease and torment me with her body.

I'm looking for a woman that would enjoy having a human sex toy to help her orgasm as much as she wants, as many times as she wants, while limiting my orgasms.

I'm looking for a woman that would enjoy locking up my cock, as well as restraining me at other times. I enjoy being bound and brought to the edge of orgasm several times before my cock is locked up for the night.

I have a preference for a casual or social smoker.

I'm not looking to act out a one-time fantasy. I'm not looking to meet with a woman every so often, or be her boy toy. I'm looking for a woman that would enjoy tease and denial for an extended period of time.

I'm looking for a sensual dominant. I enjoy being bound and teased by a woman. I would expect a dominant woman to be interested in various types of dominating, and she can have other play partners. She can also have other sexual partners, as I am interested in being cuckolded. I'm also masochistic, so a sadistic woman would be a plus.

If you have an interest in tease and denial or cuckolding, feel free to write. At a minimum, we can learn together.

Location

Slidell, Louisiana, USA

Gender

Male

Author Stats

23 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
472Followers
5Following
3My Favorites
2My Comments
5Series Published

More About Me

Age

68

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Fetishes

Bondage, Smoking, Tease & Denial, Cuckolding

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact chatbug by clicking here.