Literotica.com
index : members : Tom Collins : Biography

Add to favorites

Tom Collins
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Tom Collins's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: No Answer
Height: Average
Location: Pissin' off a bridge onto a Troll's head
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: f
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: Can't think of any...Got any suggestions? :D
Pets: None
User Number: 603728
Member Since: November 27, 2005
Last Modified: December 10, 2009
Tom Collins
Some words from Tom Collins:

What can I say? I've lived in many places, through no choice of my own.

My dad and I were very much alike, with just enough difference to make the relationship intersting (we could spend hours in the same room without talking. In a good way.). My Mom is a Gemini, and lives up to it. We get along famously now that she lives across the pond. :D I live in the same town as my brother, and we almost never speak(not in a good way).(He's an asshole, though I'm sure HE doesn't think so.)

I have a best friend. A friend so good that she is just about the only reason that I've stayed in this town(which I hate), and she's just as crazy as I am. Platonic love is a good thing.

The reason that I've come here is that more than anything right now, I want to learn to paint with words. Is there anything more beautiful than a perfectly turned phrase?

It blowes my mind when I think that someone can write something, and centuries later influence people.

I'm not saying I dream of doing that. OK, I do, but I know it's a wild dream. My realistic hope is that people today will enjoy the word pictures that I paint. I don't think that's dreaming too big.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board