Winterbright Avenue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers

"Ok. Is that all?" She asked leaning forward so her breasts nearly spilled out of the lacy bra she'd worn.

"For right now." Harold replied with a deep breath before retreating into the house. Rip and Brad were right behind him shutting the door on the girls and Ramon who was staring blankly at Jesse.

"If you have something to say just say it." Jesse hissed keeping her arms crossed over her chest and glaring up at him.

"You know I can just go tell the guys you don't want to be here." He replied coldly.

She glared up at him for a moment then her expression softened. "What do you want me to do?"

"Just help Velvet out, greet people who are walking down the street and when you need a rest sit down in the sleigh. There is hot chocolate and heated leather seating encase it gets cold out here. Shit I'm sorry I wasted your time." He brushed against her as he walked into the house with the rest of the guys.

"Should we watch?" He asked as soon as the door was closed behind him.

"Nah, not just yet. Wait until about eightish." Rip replied walking into the kitchen and pulling out a half empty bottle of one-fifty-one rum out and pouring it into a big coffee pot. Next he added in several pouches of Butterfinger hot cocoa and filling the rest with water and putting it on the stove.

"There is no way." Brad replied. "You can't cover up that shit, its like drinking rubbing alcohol." Rip raised an eyebrow at Brad but remained silent turning back to his drink. "So that's for us then? I don't want to be that thrashed, that's shit fucks you up."

"No it's for the girls, most of it anyway." Rip replied getting out a spoon and stirring the drink. "I call it Choco Bomb." He pulled out a mug and half filled it tasting it for himself before passing it to Brad.

There was a skeptical look in his eyes as he tipped the drink back but it quickly faded to one of disbelief as he swallowed. "That's amazing, you can barely taste it. I mean I know I'm drinking but I would never have guessed you used one-fifty-one in it."

"I know. So for now let's go get a game of Madden in, it'll take a while for them to work through the batch they have out there. Between the four of them half a bottle should be plenty but if not we've got the other half mixed up already." Rip started walking to the couch when he paused. "If the girls are already getting blitzed give them some normal cocoa when they call." There was a collective chuckle from the men at that.

* * *

"Pour me another mug Karen!" Jesse called from the street where she was strutting up and down the sidewalk. She loved the feeling of all those eyes on her, watching the boys nearly crash their cars staring at her long legs as she walked up and down the street drawing attention to the elaborate decorations of the house.

"You know this is a lot of fun. We should have done this at our house!" Velvet said sitting down beside Karen in the sleigh. She was in the middle of pouring a mug of cocoa for Jesse.

"It is fun. Did you see that last car of boys; I thought they were gonna crash staring at Jesse." Karen said waving at another car filled with college boys.

Velvet took the mug in both hands carrying it over to Karen. "Go sit down, it's my turn to strut. The other girl nodded and walked into the yard leaving Velvet along on the sidewalk waving and blowing kisses at the oncoming vehicles.

"Show us your tits!" Velvet looked up. Stopped in front of the house was a convertible Mustang with five boys staring at her. Two of them were obviously drunk just from the blurry look in their eyes but all of them were vaguely familiar from one class or another.

"No!"

"C'mon!" They insisted. On any normal day the conversation would have ended right then but the warm feeling twisting in her stomach made her smile at the boys and hook her finger beneath her top teasingly. The boys watched as she slowly rolled her hips giving them an excellent view of her womanly curves before turning to face them lifting up her bra and shaking her tits. The moment the cold hair touched her nipples they hardened but she didn't notice. Her mind was fully focused on the car full of hooting boys who were now driving even slower past the house. She smiled rubbing her breasts for them before pulling her bra back down over them and walking back into the yard.

"I can't believe you did that!" Karen screeched hopping out of the sleigh and running over to Velvet.

"Neither can I! It just felt right!" She replied looking back at another car of boys ogling them. She didn't raise her shirt this time though, instead she strutted out to the street and slowly spun around like a dancer, wiggling her hips. As the boys got closer she pushed her thumbs into her pants and slowly inched them down giving them a perfect view of her ass before quickly pulling her pants back on. "Gimme a cup of cocoa it's getting pretty cold out here."

Karen shook her head slightly and walked back to the sleigh looking at the empty pot. "We're out. Let me call the boys and ask for some more." She reached for her phone stumbling slightly as she tried to lean over the edge of the sleigh. "Wow, almost lost it right then."

* * *

"Yeah. Harold will be out in one second." Rip replied cradling the phone to his ear and an Xbox controller in his hands. He let the phone fall into his lap where he quickly pushed a button on it then turned to Harold. "Can you take the girls the rest of the Cocoa Bomb? It should be more than enough to get the job done."

"Yeah I got it." Harold replied walking away from the game. It wasn't even that great a match up, Rip had pulled away early on and was up fifty-four to ten as the third quarter was starting up.

Outside things were starting to get crazy. When Harold stepped out of the room Velvet and Jesse were standing side by side on the street. Velvet's bra was pulled up over her breasts and Jesse's top was down around her hips as the two competed to see who could get the loudest response. The cars had nearly come to a complete stop outside as the two girls took turns shimmying out of clothing one by one.

"Let's take this up a notch." Velvet said leaning over slightly and beckoning Jesse over with a crooked finger. The sexy redhead smiled and walked forward till she her nipples were pressed against Velvet's and turned toward the street. She wrapped her arms around the black beauty's neck and kissed her softly making sure everybody could see as their tongue slithered into each other's mouths.

Velvet was the first to move forward letting one hand glide up her back and into her fiery locks pulling her head back gently exposing her throat. Light kisses and gentle nips moved over that exposed flesh as another hand slipped down her back hooking her thong and inching it down.

There wasn't even a hint of resistance as Jesse rolled her hips slightly helping herself out of her clothes. "Take'em off." Velvet gripped her thong in both hands and quickly snapped leaning over pulling Jesse's clothes all the way to the floor. When her clothes hit the floor Jesse stepped over Velvet. The black woman stood up so the two were standing back to back slowly turning towards the crowd.

"Oh my god." Harold whispered beneath his breath stopping in the doorway. "Guys, come out here right now."

Karen was just staring in awe finishing her cup of cocoa but Velvet and Jesse were still dancing back and forth in the street. Velvet still had her pants on but Jesse was strutting back and forth in just her boots.

"How drunk are they?" Ramon whispered to Rip.

"No where near that drunk. Least I don't think so." He replied. "Everybody go grab a girl and get them inside now." Rip and Ramon walked out to the street together, Rip scooping Velvet into his arms and Ramon putting Jesse over his shoulder as cars full of boys booed.

"C'mon you're good for the night."

"I was just getting started." Velvet purred reaching down and working to unfasten Rip's belt.

"Calm down. Just a few more minutes."

"Put me down!" Jesse hissed pounding her fists against Ramon's back. "I'm not your girlfriend anymore!" She screamed as he carried her back into the house. "I can flirt with who I want, have sex with who I want!" Ramon just bit his tongue as he carried her into the house putting her down. Brad and Harold had already called Karen and Tara into the house without any drama.

"Don't stop here; take me to your room Rip!" Velvet purred into his ear pulling his belt free. Rip didn't need any encouragement to carry her off to his room and set her down on the bed.

"Do you have any idea how great it makes a girl feel to have hundreds of men staring at her?" Velvet purred as she clawed at Rip's pants tearing his button open and zipper down.

He couldn't make himself form words as the sexy black girl crawled toward him and tugged his clothing down. As soon as she had his pants around his ankles she pulled his boxers down to his knees. Whatever he meant to say was cut off as soon as she wrapped her lips around his cock. Just the tip slipped past her lips but she was an expert, firmly tracing around the crown with her tongue.

Rip felt his entire body stiffen as she traced the tip of his cock swirling around the tip till she felt his stomach clench. He couldn't have moved he wanted to, not with her full lips wrapped around his cock. He'd dreamt of seeing Velvet like this since they'd met months ago and now there she was with her lips wrapped firmly around his cock expertly twisting her tongue.

It was hard to tell with her lips stretched around his cock but she smiled and inched her way forward till a second inch vanished into her mouth. Rip groaned as he reached down steadying himself on her shoulders and his legs tried to turn to jelly beneath him. Velvet's hands moved up his sides gripping his hips to hold him steady as she slipped another inch of his cock into her mouth.

A muffled sound tried to escape her lips around Rip's cock but he ignored her. The only thing he noticed was how it felt to have her lips vibrating around him. "Oh! Oh!" He shouted his cock starting to pulse in her mouth. She wrapped her fingers around his cock and squeezed down keeping him from cumming. Velvet felt his shaft pulsing and his entire body clenching as he tried to blast the teasing smile from her lips but she held tight until he relaxed.

"Holy shit." He gasped reaching to wipe the sweat from his forehead.

"Fuck me." Velvet purred. She barely had time to let go of his cock before he pushed her onto her back, spreading her legs apart and plunging into her slick tunnel. It only took a single thrust for his entire length to slip into her stretching her pussy slightly. "Stay right there!" She gasped wrapping her legs around him, her ankles crossed to keep him from escaping as she adjusted to his girth. "Mmmm." Her eyes rolled back slightly as he started rocking his hips against hers sawing in and out of her cunt.

Each time he pushed against her Rip felt himself getting closer to the orgasm she'd denied him. Each thrust was a little harder than the on before it literally rocking the entire bed. "You like that don't you?" She moaned an affirmative before gripping his shoulders nearly burying her nails in his flesh.

Velvet's back arched up towards him as her head snapped back suddenly a wordless scream of pleasure shot from her lips. Her eyes rolled back into her head as her body contracted around Rip's cock. Just one squeeze was enough for him to burst inside her flooding her with hot cum.

One final thrust pushed him as far into her as he could manage, grinding his hips against hers his orgasm crashed over his body. His eyes were locked on hers as his heart, chest and cock contracted in unison. "Oh my god."

"You know I would have fucked you sober." Velvet purred letting her legs slowly unravel from his waist as she relaxed back against the bed.

* * *

"Do they really have to be so loud?" Brad asked as he sat back on the couch. Karen was curled in his lap with a cup of cocoa in her hand and her other hand down his pants.

"Well they aren't three feet away from the next couple." She whispered into his ear.

Well that's all for now folks. There is plenty more to this tale and if I am properly motivated by a full mailbox then I promise to get around to telling more of it!

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers
12