What Are Friends For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is it, Josh thought to himself. This is how I lose my virginity. He entered her easily, surprised by the warmth and lubrication. The sensation was unlike anything he had ever felt. Masturbation certainly never felt like this. He slid his entire length into Wanda, who took it all in without protest. She was moaning but Josh wasn't sure if he was her sole source of pleasure. Georgina was French-kissing Wanda. She wiggled her arse in front of Josh's face, as if to say she didn't want to be left out of the action at the other end. Josh started pumping his hips into Wanda. He grabbed Georgina's thighs and brought her behind to his face. He kissed each buttock before licking her sphincters. This brought a delightful squeal from Georgina but she didn't not move away. Josh lowered his head under Georgina and inserted his tongue into her vagina. He found that if he stuck his tongue out to its maximum length, he could actually reach her clitoris! It was tiring, his jaw ached and he could barely breathe but the sensations he felt were like nothing he ever knew.

The three of them formed a pyramid of pleasure on the sofa. They moved in sync with one another - kissing, licking and fucking. Wanda was the first to come. Her moans took a deeper turn. Perhaps it was contagious because shortly after, Georgina started crying out too. The sound of both ladies coming brought Josh to his threshold. Wanda moans were low and sensual while Georgina's excited screams drove him wild, made him feel like a man. Very soon, he felt that familiar pressure build. Guided by pure instinct, he drove each thrust into Wanda and buried his face between Georgina's legs. He gave himself in to the sensation and exploded a second time that night.

When he finished, Josh lay exhausted on the sofa. When he opened his eyes again, he found both ladies smiling fondly at him.

Georgina's Hawkgirl mask was slightly askew. Her red hair fell across her shoulders. A few stray strands lay teasingly on her breasts. She played with Josh's limp penis, which had sunk back to its original size.

"The force WAS strong in this one," Wanda said as she winked at Georgina, who leaned in to give him a light peck on the cheek. She said, "Next time, it'll be my turn!"

"It's a deal."

Josh could not stop smiling underneath his Bat cowl. He looked at both ladies, their bodies glimmering with sweat. He understood what Wanda meant earlier that evening. Friendship wasn't about changing yourself to suit your friends. It was about being yourself. The one thing that made him unique, he had given it to his friends and they had accepted him. And they, in turn, gave back as good as they got. That was friendship.

Happy Halloween!

12