Vicki Lynn in the Massage Parlor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vickilynn
Vickilynn
209 Followers

When it had reached its full length and girth I squeezed back around him and got back on my knees for the umpteenth time that day. I took his mammoth cock into my mouth and soon was deep throating as I had done earlier. While I was doing this several guys who hadn't known there was a woman in the shower room came by and looked very startled to see a woman not only there but giving a blow job to a guy. That made me even more excited than I already was. The owner of the cock I had in my mouth reached his hands down to play with my pussy, which felt very nice to me.

Then I felt another hand caressing my ass. I was pretty sure it wasn't my guy, or at least not only my guy, because I felt two hands on my ass while one of his was still playing with my clit. But I didn't care. It felt fantastic to me. It took my guy a long time to come, during which time, with various hands playing with my pussy and my ass, I came several more times. When my guy finally did come it wasn't as copiously as he had the first time in the sauna, but it was still quite a bit. And it still tasted very nice. He said thank you to me, again, and we both left the shower to get dressed.

Greg had just returned to the locker room and was in the process of getting dressed. He smiled at me and asked if I had enjoyed myself. I told him I had, enormously, and promised to tell him all about it in great detail when we got back to the hotel.

Vickilynn
Vickilynn
209 Followers
12