Valentine Candy Hearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, do you mind untying Me?" and "What candy are you talking about?" He asks.

Kitten quickly untied His hands thinking to herself "i just know i'm going to be punished for this, even if i don't know what happened."

Master grabs the bag of candy off the night stand and looks inside. There are about a half dozen left and He takes them out to look at them. He notices the writing on them. Must be some kind of hypnotic trace enduser or something. They should not be used lightly.

Walking back out into the living room, their hostess walked up to them and asked them if they had a good time and what did they think of the Valentine heart candy she had found online from a little old lady in Louisiana.

"I'm taking this little lady home and I'm taking the candy with Me" He informed her. "Good night."

Walking out the door kitten asked Him what was on the candy and He told her "Oh you will find out soon enough kitten, just relax and enjoy what you just did, what will come when we get home and what I have in store for you in the near future."

Kitten wasn't sure what had happened tonight, just a vague feeling that she had escaped a dream web that left an impression of having traded places with Master.

And how did this butt plug get in my ass, she wondered. What a nightmare not to remember. Master pulled kitten close to Him and softly kissed her lips.

"kitten, I'm not sure what happened tonight and so I can't punish you for your part in whatever it was that did happen. But know that I love you and I have this deep feeling of having made love to you in a way that was totally erotic."

"Love You too Master and i feel the same way but next year, can we just stay home?"

Master just chuckled as He pulled her closer and tickled her.

Happy Valentine's Day!

12