Two Worlds Collide Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anna, stop!" he muttered into her ear, pushing her away slightly.

She looked at him in surprise for a moment, her cheeks flushed and her eyes hazy with desire.

"I don't want to spoil things," he said, stroking her neck distractingly. "You know I want you but it has to be what you want to..." he looked deeply into her eyes, hoping she wouldn't take his words as some kind of rejection.

"I don't want you to go..." she said softly. And it was true. Suddenly it hit her – she did want him so why should pretend otherwise? Her body was screaming out for his touch so why deny it a little pleasure; she'd spent too many years doing that. "I want you to stay with me tonight."

For a heart stopping moment, Sean thought he was hearing things. "Are you sure that's what you want?" he asked, wanting to be certain she knew what she was saying.

"Yes I am sure." She said simply. And she was.

They stepped over the threshold of her room and the door closed quietly behind them. Moonlight bathed the room in a silvery glow and it was light enough to stop either of them switching a light on. Late night traffic noise could be heard faintly, but the beat of Anna's heart thundering in her chest seemed much louder.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. The feel of his hard body against her curves was making her incredibly hot and she half wondered why she had denied herself this pleasure last night. She could feel the slow throbbing pulse of arousal between her thighs and she moaned slightly, hungry for the feel of his touch on her burning skin.

Sean was desperately trying to stop himself tearing her clothes off and fucking her until she screamed his name. His erection threatened to explode and he could almost taste her arousal. Part of his brain kept reminding him that he was taking advantage of her but he could no more stop himself than he could prevent the sun rising the following morning. He slid his hands down the curve of her back and cupped her bottom, pulling it into his hard cock, just to remind her of the effect she had on him.

Anna pulled back, her eyes glazed in lust. Slowly, she took his hand and placed it on her breast, rubbing the palm against her hard nipple protruding through the silky fabric of her dress.

"You are pure hell on my good intentions you know..." Sean muttered as he looked into her eyes and saw the heat burning from within. Her lips parted and her tongue flicked out to moisten them teasingly.

He slipped the straps of the dress from her shoulders, watching mesmerised as the fabric slid down to her hips and revealed her plum coloured lacy bra. The cups pushed her breasts upwards into a voluptuous cleavage that made his mouth water in anticipation of tasting her sweet flesh. Watching her reaction carefully, he rubbed his thumbs across her nipples, extracting a tortured groan from her.

"Ooh yesss..."she gasped in response, the juices from her pussy soaking through her lacy knickers. "That feels so good!" she breathed, eyes half closed.

Sean reached round to unclasp the bra and dropped it onto the floor. He pushed her back towards the bed and she fell onto it, her legs parted lasciviously, revealing the tops of her stockings and the upper section of her thighs. For a moment he merely gazed at her and admired the erotic spectacle, but he wanted to do more than just look. He wanted to touch her skin, to taste her and sink his aching flesh into her body, emptying himself within her hot, sweet cunt.

Anna watched wantonly as Sean unbuttoned his shirt and threw it onto the floor before leaning over her with a dark, fathomless expression. She was so hot now her sex was aching and screaming to be fucked. She didn't think it was possible to be this aroused and not actually cum. She pulled his head downwards and kissed him, sucking his tongue deep into her mouth. The coarse wiry hair on his chest tickled her nipples and she rubbed them against him, enjoying the stimulation.

A light sheen of seat coated her skin in dewy moisture, making her taste slightly salty as he bent and licked her nipples, rolling the buds around his tongue and tugging at them gently with his teeth. Anna gasped in response and pushed herself upwards towards his mouth, encouraging him to suck harder. She could feel his hard cock pressing into the apex of her thighs and she ground herself into him, making him groan.

"Aggghhhh..." he gasped, biting her nipple hard in reproach. Abruptly he pulled back and moved off her body, leaving her breathing hard. He took hold of her dress and pulled it unceremoniously from her hips, dropping it on the floor. Hooking his fingers through the waistband of her knickers, he yanked them down her thighs, his patience almost exhausted in the wake of his desire.

The folds of her pussy gleamed in slick arousal, the juices trickling down into the crack of her arse and collecting in a damp patch on the satin cover of the bed. Watching him with a coy smile, Anna parted her thighs even wider to expose the dark inner lips of her sex, pulsing with anticipation of his touch. She reached down and delicately probed her labia with a red painted finger, feeling how wet and open she was, enjoying the look of sheer lust on his face as he watched the lascivious display.

His licked his lips and knelt between her stockings clad thighs, reaching up to squeeze her breasts gently. Dipping his face into the sweet delta of her venus, his tongue licked across her clitoris with one sweeping motion. She hissed in pleasure and pushed her sex into his face, coating him in musky juices.

"Ummm that's good..." she moaned softly.

He parted her labia with his thumbs and explored her pussy with his mouth, sucking the fluid seeping from her. The way she was writhing beneath him was turning him on to unbelievable levels; he wasn't sure how much longer he could continue this torturous foreplay. His cock strained against the fabric of his expensive trousers, testing the tailoring to unheard of levels.

Anna felt like every nerve in her body was now centred on her clit; she could feel the slightest movement of his tongue in her pussy and her body continued to climb the ever ascending path to release. When eventually she came with a loud cry, it felt like she'd dived off a precipice into a black hole. The pleasure was so intense she almost blacked out, spikes of pure ecstasy racking her body with powerful spasms.

When Anna finally relaxed her iron grip on his head, Sean moved his face from her pussy and kissed her thighs before sliding up and over her gently trembling body. Her face was flushed pink and her skin was bathed in sweat.

"Anna," he said tensely, "I will understand if you don't want me to take this any further. I might not get any sleep as a result, but I don't want you to do anything you might regret in the morning."

She smiled at him, her eyes still cloudy from her orgasm. "Oh no... you're not leaving me just yet!" she said huskily. Reaching down, she grabbed his belt and began to undo the buckle. Sean gritted his teeth when she slipped her hand inside and took hold of his iron hard cock. She could feel the sticky fluid coating the end and with a lick of her lips she rubbed it around, lubricating the glans with her thumb.

"Ohh fuck, stop that or I'll cum!" he said with a tortured groan. Pulling away from her, he dropped his trousers and shorts, quickly shedding them onto the carpet along with his shoes and socks. The moonlight seeping through the window lit up his hard body, delineating the sharp sculptured muscles of his torso.

He took his hard cock in his hand and moved to position himself at the entrance to her cunt. The head pushed inside easily, she was so wet from her orgasm. The thick juices lubricated him and he slid further until his balls rested against the cheeks of her arse. Breathing heavily and trying like hell not to blow too soon, Sean watched the myriad of emotions flickering across her beautiful face.

"Still ok with this?" he asked, more for his own peace of mind than anything else. He just hoped she didn't say, no, I've changed my mind. He wasn't all that certain he could actually stop now; the sensation of her inner muscles clenching his shaft was far too pleasurable.

Anna didn't reply to his question verbally but she grasped his hips and pulled him tightly into her body. It was all the answer he needed and he began to fuck her slowly, lifting her leg onto his shoulder to give himself deeper penetration. Gripping her small wrists above her head, he bent to kiss her hard, biting her lip as he plundered her body.

"God you feel so damn good...!" he panted.

"Oh yesssss" she moaned, pulling him into her deeper, scraping her nails across his back lightly. He threw his head back and closed his eyes, trying to hold back the inevitable for as long as possible. Anna took one of his hard little nipples between her teeth and pulled it, biting gently. He gasped in loudly in response and she pinched the other with her fingers.

Sean banged into her body harder, rubbing his pelvis into her clit knowing he was about to explode any minute. "I'm gonna cum" he warned her and she sucked his nipple harder. With an anguished yell, he fired everything he had into her body, wave upon wave of cum spurting up high into her pussy.

The feel of his hot cum pulsing inside her was enough to make her cum again. She tensed up and felt the release wash over her in waves, her pussy clamping down around his twitching cock.

He dropped to one side of her and pulled her into the dampness of his chest, wrapping his arm securely around her back. Her face nestled into his shoulder and he listened to her slow and rhythmic breathing, thinking with a heavy heart than perhaps she was going to be none too happy in the morning. Despite her assurances that she had wanted this as much as he, he knew that she had drunk several glasses of wine and by her own admission she didn't normally drink. He felt guilty and certain that he had taken advantage of the situation and he moved to pull up the cover as the chill began to seep into his body. When she didn't stir, he realised she'd fallen asleep. Should he go now? He thought in confusion. He looked down at her sleeping peacefully and realised he couldn't leave; he wanted to hold her tightly and never let her go. That was how strongly he felt about this woman. Sighing heavily, he lay back down and wrapped his body tightly into hers, closing his eyes and contemplating what the hell he was going to do next.

12