Two Firsts In One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I eagerly moved between her legs and with no resistance at all slid my cock into her. I held steady deep inside of her for just a moment then started to fuck her lick a wild man. I was turned on and there was no holding me back. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in when I thrust into her. It was not long before I got that familiar feeling in my balls and I pushed deep inside of her and added my cum to Tom's.

When the high that I feel when I cum subsided I moved back down and licked my wife to another orgasm.

In the throws of our passion, we didn't even realize that Tom had left us at some point. We did find a note in the morning telling us that he had very much enjoyed his time with us and would gladly repeat the experience again if we wished.

My wife and I smiled at each other when we read that both thinking of the possibility of another night with our new friend.

12