Twelve Nights Ch. 12

Story Info
The final gift; freely given.
1.3k words
4.38
16.8k
0

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy awoke with Sandra tightly spooned to her body. She untangled herself without waking her lover, crept to the shower and rinsed the sweat and other residue of the previous night from her body. She slid across the floor and to the bedroom door; her lover was now on her back snoring (such a cute sound!), perfect in her innocence. Mandy carefully moved into the front room.

William sat with his paper; Beth's head was in his lap, her body sprawled on the couch. She glowed, her world perfect in every way with William right there. Mandy sighed; she would never become that submissive, but the temptation of an uncomplicated world...

Rebekka was fighting with the stove; she did not have her uncle's flair for eggs or pancakes. Jerome was watching her struggles, trying not to laugh at his petite lover. It looked like it would be scrambled eggs, after all.

Mandy thought for a moment no one had noted her entry. "Good morning," William's voice carried without booming in the room. "I want you to know I am proud of you, proud of Sandra. You did well last night." He turned the page of his paper, never having moved his head. Mandy didn't know what to make of William; she'd known him over five years ā€“ had been a sometimes lover for most that time. Until this two weeks she'd never known he had family ā€“ hell, never known he could cook, or bleed, or be angered. She moved to the counter, nearer Jerome. He was an easier puzzle to work; still complicated but human.

Sitting centered on the counter were eleven pale yellow roses. The card sat below them. She reached for it; Jerome's hand flicked out, slapping her. "Not until your lover rises, dear." He smiled gently while saying it; Mandy knew he was right. Still, she wanted the envelope now. Rebekka put a plate of eggs with ham, not too badly mangled, in front of her. A cup of coffee followed.

Rebekka looked at her with a sparkle in her eyes. "Did you see my mother's face when Sandra took the head chair at the table? Or when Jerome took second?" She was giddy with amusement. Mandy shook her head, not recalling. She didn't know the significance of what Rebekka was saying. Mandy smiled and nodded.

The coffee was wonderful. William and Beth came over to eat, Beth holding on William's arm. She slid next to Mandy, leaning over to whisper. "You know you two are now a couple, right?" A soft giggle, then, "You get to be bottom in public, lucky you. Sandra will have expectations; you just get to play around." She stretched like a cat, flexing her back.

Mandy hadn't thought of that; the thought of being the submissive in the relationship had never crossed her mind. Sandra was compliant; Mandy was impulsive and domineering. Nah, they'd redo this. Maybe. Well, they should. The confusion played over Mandy's face. It was nice to be cared for... Sandra did so well. Mandy had a lot to consider.

Sandra crept out of the bedroom quietly, wearing a robe. She came up behind Mandy, hugging her close. "Morning, lover." She snagged a piece of toast off Mandy's plate. "You can open the envelope now."

Mandy had leaned back against Sandra, rubbing her back against the thick cotton robe. Her hand snagged the envelope, pulling it open and extracting the card.

"On the twelfth day of Christmas, my lover gave to me, Twelve hours of dominance, and many orgasms from her tongue. Until midnight, I am your servant, my slave. - Mistress Sandra"

Mandy's breath caught in her throat. The card fell from nerveless fingers. It came together; Mandy realized she'd been seduced by a domme. She was soaking the seat cushion below her sore bottom. Without thinking she dropped off the chair, turning to face her lover, her mistress, on her knees. She bent to kiss the pretty toes, "Oh mistress it is too much," her voice was different in her own ears. Happier. Like Beth's.

She kissed up the leg under the robe, finding the black corset that had so excited her that first night. Tears flowed; Mandy could not stop crying from the happiness that finally had broken free inside. Sandra raised her up then dropped her robe, turning to the couch in the living room. She wiggled her bottom at Mandy, bending over the back, rising up with the paddle and a willow wand.

Sandra set them on the side table, then leaned over the couch back, presenting her bottom to Mandy, to the room. "Lover, will you spank me like the devious, manipulative, minx I am deserves to be spanked?"

Mandy strode over to the side table. For eleven days she'd thought about her revenge on her lover. For the paddling. For the restraints. She snatched up the paddle, her anger bubbling up inside.

"Treacherous!" SMACK. "Conniving!" SMACK. "Manipulative!" SMACK. "Devious!" SMACK. "Arrogant!" SMACK. "Sneaky!" SMACK. "Willful!" SMACK. "Minx!" SMACK.

Silence.

The paddle dropped to the floor. Mandy sagged to her knees. She crept up to the offered bottom, offering kisses on the angry red welts she'd raised. "Beautiful. Sexy. Wonderful. Beloved. Lovely. Exciting. Mine. My Mistress." The words trailed into tears, the kisses continuing on the offered bottom.

"I... I can't, Mistress Sandra," Mandy pulled at her lover, her mistress, turning her around. "Please, Mistress, please... please forgive me, Mistress. Tell me how to please you, Mistress."

Sandra's laughter rang in the apartment, the sheer joy of it resounding. "Oh, my beautiful firebutt. I have to forgive you; it is your last command to me." Sandra pulled Mandy's face to the apex of her legs. "Beth, would you fetch Mandy's present from under the tree? It is early, but she is ready for it."

Beth crept to the tree on hands and knees; she fetched the package in its fiery red wrap to Sandra in her mouth. Sandra took it from her, gently. "Thank Beth for bringing your present, Mandy." Emotions tumbling in her head, Mandy half tackled Beth, moving to lap at the other woman's sex. Beth nimbly adjusted, settling on bottom of a 69 with the redhead. A flurry of nips and licks ensued, the two women squirming on the floor, moaning and crying from pleasure given and taken.

The audience sat mute. Rebekka looked at her uncle, chewing on her lower lip, unsure what this meant. William was quiet, approving. Jerome appreciated the view, taking it for what it was. Sandra was beaming, finally having gained what she wanted. When the two women finally broke apart long minutes later, Beth kissed Mandy, "You're welcome, firebutt." Beth crept, wiggling her bottom in a sinuous motion, to William's side. Her smile warmed her new-found soul sister.

Sandra opened the package for Mandy; she held the gold and emerald choker out to her devoted slave. Mandy kissed Sandra's feet, her knees, her thighs, and higher yet. Sandra fastened the choker in place, allowing Sandra's tongue to bring her up and over the edge. As her spasms subsided, she pulled her slave to her feet, sharing a fierce kiss flavored by her own essence and that of Beth. Mandy clung to the smaller woman, nuzzling a nipple that overflowed the corset.

Mandy heard the whispered words from Sandra, words that sealed her fate, "I love you, firebutt. You are mine to love, mine to direct, mine to tease and please and devour. I am your Mistress, your lover, your world. And you are mine."

Mandy sunk to her knees, her place in the world; this private world. She smiled at Beth, understanding the other woman at last. Tears crept from her eyes again.

The world is beautiful, filled with my lover and I. The lash stings so it may bring pleasure; the bonds hold to set the bound free. Forever is fleeting; now endures. Now my lover is my world and I am my lover's. It is perfect.

Thus endeth the Twelve Nights, the seduction of Mandy.