Travelling for Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Peter" I called.

It's lovely lo see you again Anna" he replied, taking hold of my elbow and leading me out to a waiting limousine. Stepping into the car I hadn't noticed the man behind, standing to one side.

"It was a shame he had a heavy schedule to follow whilst he was in America, as he would have loved to continue where they left off" he thought. Getting back to his seat he was disappointed to see that she had left the plane. However, he'd had a good look at the notice board being held out for her in the Terminal and made a mental note to look her up when he returned to Britain.

Anna's trip was uneventful and, as she travelled back in the taxi to her home a few days later, she had almost forgotten the strange episode on the plane going over there. She had been so organised, her planned trip of 5 days turned out to be less. Rather than phone on ahead she had decided to surprise Mike. She knew he would be at work and wanted to spoil him a little with his favourite food and wine when he got home.

So she was surprised when the taxi, pulling up short of her house, sped away leaving her looking at Mike's car in the driveway. "Why was he here at this time" 1 thought, "Perhaps someone had given him a lift today? He had mentioned that the car needed to go in for a service."

I noticed the garage door was slightly open so decided to enter the house through the back way. I couldn't see any sign of life downstairs so assumed he was out. I was glad in a way because, knowing I was alone, I always took the opportunity of removing my day clothes. I usually spent my time at home alone in my underwear and sometime naked. It was only when he came home I covered up....he always made me feel uncomfortable.

So as I stripped, I glanced at my reflection in the full length mirror, Although I knew I wasn't Mike's idea of beautiful I loved looking at my large but firm breasts. I loved my long nipples and little did Mike know but I had, in a moment of madness, shaved my pubic hair,

As l started to stroke myself I heard a low moan, which seemed to be coming from upstairs.

"Oh god, had we got burglars?" I thought, as tip toed up the carpeted stairs. Seeing my bedroom door open a little I silently moved towards it. Looking through the gap in the door I had to stop myself crying out.

Mike was stretched out on his back on my bed. Both his hands and feet were tied to the wooden posts in a star like shape and he was naked. I could see he was aroused because his penis...no Cock!, was sticking up at angles to his body. In fact, I could see it was straining for release as his cock head was purple and jerking with strain. I had never seen it so big!

As if in slow motion, I watched Jenny, my best friend and neighbour climb above him, her knees either side of his erection and then plunge down hard. 1 watched as she rode him like a bucking bronco, her small breasts hardly moving. It was obvious he was having an orgasm as she slowed down a little and started to play with her breasts.

"You like my little titties Mikey" she purred, as she stroked herself. "Much better than those huge lumps of meat Annie has eh?"

Annie?' That was Mike's pet name for me, I puzzled.

"Oh you are fantastic Jen" he replied. "I love putting them in my mouth, forcing those inverted nipples out with my teeth. Annie's nubs are so long it puts me off playing with them, Yours are like a little girls Jen - like my little Catherine's."

"Will you let me finish you off Jen, like I usually do...please?" he pleaded,

"Beg me Mikey" she purred.

"Please can I fuck your arse Jen...please please" he continued whining. His hand's travelling over her almost boy like body, he loved the feel of her tight hairless pussy squeezing his cock but wanted his way too. He loved the way she accepted his abuse of her body, Anna would never let him near her arse!

At that Jen turned around, her small pussy never leaving his softening cock and leant forward, her head falling between his outstretched legs, He sat forward a little, licked his finger and slowly inserted it in her anal hole.. She squirmed a little but, by her actions, was begging for more.

At that I had seen enough. I quietly ran down the stairs, got dressed and went out of the garage door, not forgetting to pick up my holdall so no-one would know I had been back.

I was totally floored. It was one thing thinking your husband was unfaithful but another, actually seeing him in action - and with your best friend too. And what was that crack about Catherine?"

As I hailed a taxi and sat back to think, I realised that perhaps I wasn't whiter than white either. I booked into the first hotel I thought of and lay down on the bed to think about things.

************

To be continued….

12