Travelling for Pleasure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned over and swam along on my back...looking up at the mirrored ceiling, watching the tips of my nipples above the surface of the water. I watched as the water ran off my naked pussy lips and felt the ripples as I moved myself along.

As I relaxed, I hadn't noticed another couple join me in the pool until, suddenly I felt hands touching me...sliding along my toes , up my legs and circling my waist. I jerked to one side as a further pair of hands slid under my arms and gently pulled me up the graduated rise of the pool floor until I was resting on the side of the pool. As I raised my head I recoiled!

Directly in front of me stood a beautiful lady – I remembered her from her touch while I was on the table. She was completely naked except for an exceptionally thick blond mound of curls between her legs. I couldn't help but look at this as she was kneeling in front of me. She took my hand and placed it around her swollen pussy...urging me to play with her hair in such a way that gradually my fingers were being invited to slip inside her. I had never even thought about being with a woman however, this felt good! She settled her knees either side of my body and slowly moved forward until her hairy sex was now positioned over my face. I automatically reached up with my tongue and took long strokes along her lips. I could feel her moisture drip on to me; she tasted so good!

As she continued to tease and taunt me with her sex I felt my legs being parted and my lips being pulled apart. The next thing I knew I felt his cock thrust deep inside me. Who's cock I didn't know but he was certainly filling me. I felt every ridge, every vein as he forced his way deep inside me.

Again and again he thrust...forcing my body forward. As I looked up, past her curls, I could see his hands moulding her breasts...pulling on her nipples in one motion then flattening his palms back against them in another. Until, yet again, I reached another orgasm. My whole body shook as I felt my liquid pour from not just my own pussy but from hers too – just as his hot cream coated my pussy.

And as quick as it happened I felt them pull back and attend to my warm flushed body with soft wet towels, cleaning me. I lay back slightly and closed my eyes, trying to control my heart rate.

After a few minutes I looked up to watch them. She had a beautiful face, framed by golden blond hair above a slender neck. Her soft skin was lightly tanned, her breasts were the most perfect shape, small and pert with nipples jutting towards me invitingly He was also blond but, unlike her had no body hair whatsoever. His smooth torso shone with his exertions. I looked down to the place between his thighs and was absolutely amazed! His cock was very long and narrow...its bulbous head round and smooth but still covered in my creamy cum. I couldn't take my eyes off his shaft.

"Are you OK?" he asked, smiling at me.

"Er, yes" I replied weakly, "I'm fine. I think I just need to unwind a bit".

Standing between my now open thighs I felt myself take hold of his hard erection and bring it to my awaiting mouth. With a sigh I felt him relax and let me now pleasure him. I placed my lips around his growing shaft and sucked him avidly...pulling my lips along his ridges -back and forth until I felt his tip tremble and explode, releasing wad after wad of cum.

I held onto his cheeks for a little longer while I regained my breath then the moment was gone - he climbed off me.

Later on, back in my room, I lay back on the bed recapping on my evening...But all too soon, I remembered I would have to return home to face HIM!

To be continued:

12