The Wreck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me clarify then. Blonde, toned, tanned, quite a hot little package. Intelligent, dedicated to her work and apparently uninterested in men or at least in casual sex. Upon closer inspection, shy, socially awkward, but sweet and loyal to her crew. The question of how you have remained single has weighed upon my mind."

"I just haven't met anyone."

"Well, now you have. How old are you?"

"Thirty-two, why?"

"Just hitting your sexual prime then. I know you don't understand, my prim little wallflower, but you are what they call a catch. And I intend to have you, along with the money and fame," she said.

"But..."

"No buts, it's getting late. We'll talk more later."

She moved her shoulders. It wasn't really a shrug, nor even that much of a movement, but the silk robe slid off her shoulders and pooled around her feet.

Calizza wore nothing beneath the robe and Viv found herself staring, unable to tear her eyes away. The girl's legs were impossibly long and elegant. Well muscled, but not bulky and very shapely. Wide hips melded into a trim waist. Her small breasts were not firm, but instead rested on her chest, with darker areola and nipples that were now erect. Her skin was flawless, like a black pearl, dark and tantalizing

Her pussy was bare, a fat, fleshy mound with deep black lips that seemed to be a shade darker than even her skin. Viv couldn't have spoken if her life depended on it, struck mute by this arresting woman's charms.

"I'll take it you like what you see," she said with one of those musical laughs.

"You're very beautiful," Viv managed.

Calizza cocked her head and then sat gracefully on the edge of the bed. Her eyes were flashing, but not with anger. Viv felt strange, embarrassed, nervous, tense. She couldn't put it in words, but it was a new feeling for her. A kind of breathless anticipation she could only equate to the way she felt when the sand sucker revealed an artifact hidden by the sand.

"I've been with many women," Calizza began.

Her voice was deeper, husky and seductive at once.

"More than a few men as well. No one has ever stared at me like you do."

"I'm sorry," Viv exclaimed, blushing and lowering her eyes.

Calizza gently caught the pretty blonde's chin and lifted her face.

"Don't be sorry. It wasn't meant as a reprimand or anything bad. It's just that I am used to seeing passion, hunger, lust. In your face I saw only wonder. Have you never seen another woman naked before?"

"I've seen a few, but never anyone like you."

"Anyone like me?" Calizza prompted.

"You're just so...perfect..."

Viv was confused and trying to find a more fitting word when Calizza leaned forward and pressed her full lips to Viv's. Any attempt at rational thought disappeared in the whirlwind of emotions, like a cry for help launched into the teeth of a hurricane.

The tall woman's tongue grazed her lips, not demanding entry, but a silken invitation. Viv closed her eyes tightly, tilted her head back and tried to let go and enjoy the moment. Her lips parted and Calizza's soft tongue slipped between them.

Viv was surprised at the difference in this kiss and those she had experienced before. Calizza's tongue was narrower than a man's and didn't seem to fill her mouth as much. At the same time it was more agile, outlining her teeth and caressing her palate. She could taste the peppery taste of the fish Calizza had had for dinner, as well as a faint overtone of rum. Calizza probed deeper, pushing her body up against Viv's and eventually riding her down onto her back.

The blonde's arms went around her lover involuntarily and she pulled them back as if she'd been burned when they made contact with the black girl's soft, silky skin. Calizza caught her wrists and pushed them up over her head. Viv felt helpless as the kiss deepened and she began to kiss back. Calizza still held her hands above her head, but she switched to using one hand and her other trailed down the blonde's side to her hip.

Calizza broke the kiss, raining small kisses on Viv's lips, nose, eyelids and cheeks, before tracing down her neck to the hollow between her collar bones. From there, the dark skinned girl's tongue and lips began an agonizingly slow ascent, up the archeologist's neck, along the line of her jaw, to her ear. Here she gently nipped the sensitive lobe and exhaled warm, shivery breaths until Viv was gasping.

Calizza's hand slid up Viv's rib cage and under her shirt, gently cupping and squeezing her right breast. The shock was bad enough, but Calizza's sexy purr sent Viv's arousal off the scales. Calizza's palm moved, covered Viv's rapidly stiffening nipple and began to rhythmically caress her.

Calizza's left hand abandoned Viv's wrists, but the blonde didn't move them. When her second hand reached the hem of Viv's shirt, the dark skinned beauty released her breast and used both hands to pull the shirt up and off Viv's shoulders. She left it there, the thin material covering Viv's face as her hands returned to the archeologist's breasts. Her hands weren't enough and soon her warm mouth joined them, enveloping one of Viv's nipples and sucking.

Viv mewled in pleasure as Calizza continued to massage the sensitive orbs, her mouth alternating between them. Sometimes she pulled hard, at others she just flicked her tongue over them, occasionally she would nip the stiff nipples, but it was always gentle and sent only spikes of pleasure and no pain, although Viv continued to yelp in surprise each time.

Viv's back arched and her breathing became labored. She was making small sounds, sighs, moans, cooing. Sounds she had never made before during lovemaking. Eventually Calizza's mouth started working down her flat tummy, pausing at her navel and then lower.


Viv finally found the ability to move and struggled out of her shirt. She couldn't understand her need, but she just had to see what was happening as Calizza's hands curled into her panties and pulled them over her hips and down her legs. Viv's motions were jerky, and it took her a lot longer to get her shirt off than it seemed like it should have. She barely had it off when Calizza planted a kiss at the top of her pussy, just inside her downy blonde pubes.

Looking down her body, past her heaving breasts, she saw Calizza's hypnotic eyes staring up as her tongue grazed Viv's damp lips. The sensation was powerful, and unexpected. Viv threw her head back and her legs clenched. Calizza laughed musically.

"Never had your pussy eaten before?" she asked.

Viv couldn't find her voice, try as she might her tongue seemed cloven to the roof of her mouth.

Calizza made a show of extending her tongue and fleetingly licked her hyper sensitive lips, near where they came together. Viv gasped and Calizza smiled.

"First time for everything," she said, before pushing her tongue between Viv's lips and caressing her inner folds.

"Oh god!" Viv exclaimed.

"Relax, baby, it only gets better from here," Calizza whispered.

Viv nodded, still unable to speak and let her head fall back on the pillow. She tried to calm her head and just concentrate on the sensations, dimly aware that she might have been missing something even more wonderful than diving all these years.

Calizza was slowly licking Viv's lips, using the tip of her tongue to outline them. The sensations were strong and arousing, but Viv was struck by how langorous Calizza was being. Sex, for her at least, had always been more...frenetic. Almost as if she and her partner had been in some kind of race. She knew that was mostly her fault, as sex had never been more than a temporary diversion from her work. Of course her partners had almost all been people who shared her passion. Archeologists she met at the archives in Spain, divers with whom she snatched a few minutes of stolen pleasure between dives, boat operators, and the occasional amateur who took a fancy to her.

Calizza was really her first female lover; she tended not to count the one where she remembered nothing of it. More than that, Calizza was her first lover who apparently approached lovemaking with the same passion and ardor with which Viv approached diving. She kept up the slow teasing until the blonde's back was fully arched and her hands were helplessly grasping handfuls of the comforter and releasing.

Viv's breathing had become shallow and she unconsciously licked her lips, before Calizza pushed her tongue between Viv's now gaping lips and began to lave the inner folds. Viv groaned, as the sensations became even more intense and pleasurable.

Calizza switched from overall bathing to targeted attention, using the tip of her tongue or the underside and Viv began to feel like a champagne bottle that was being shaken. Tension was mounting in her body and her muscles were all taut. Her back was arched, her legs so stiff they actually lifted her ass off the bed, leaving her balanced on just her feet and shoulder blades. With the subtlety of a virtuoso, Calizza chose just the right moment to suck Viv's clit and some of the surrounding flesh into her mouth and lash her tongue over it.

Viv's inarticulate cry blended into shuddering moans and gasps as an orgasm rocked her. Muscles clenched, spasmed and released as starbursts of color exploded on the backs of her tightly closed eyelids. Screaming, unreal pleasure assaulted her mind, in bursts that seemed to roll in upon each other, overlap, and ripple away, only to be overshadowed by the next crashing wave.

Eventually the intensity died away and the intervals increased, until she was only rocked by an occasional aftershock. Viv curled up in a ball and just lay there, trying to assimilate the whole of the experience. She found herself panting, with her mouth tasting like cotton and her muscles in the grip of an indolent languidness that was unfamiliar.

"I'll take it you liked that," Calizza said playfully.

"I...I've never had anything like that happen before," Viv managed.

"You've never come before?"

"Hmm? Oh, sure, I've had...an orgasm before, just...not like that."

"Well, that's just a taste of what's to come, but now it's my turn."

As she spoke, she rolled Viv over onto her back and climbed up her body, planting her knees on either side of the blonde's head and resting her ass on Viv's bust.

"I don't know about this," Viv said hesitantly.

"Shhhh. I'll help you along, but I adore seeing my lover's face as she services me."

"What do I do?" Viv asked.

She was embarrassed to sound so childish and naïve. Calizza smiled, but didn't laugh and gently stroked her cheek.

"Just do what you know feels good to you."

Viv nodded and Calizza raised up, then slowly lowered her pussy to Viv's lips.

Seeing Calizza's sex up close was so disconcerting Viv decided to just close her eyes and get it over with. When Calizza's nether lips settled on her face, Viv just stuck her tongue out and began to lap at the damp folds, like a kitten. She tried to ignore the obscene sounds and Calizza's happy sighs, but they were impossible to shut out. The flavor was strange, strong, earthy, but with a sweetness and salt combination she found hard to describe.

As time passed, Viv began to notice certain areas produced certain reactions. She found the experience was not only not as disgusting as she had feared, but was actually kind of fun. She began to zoom in on those areas that seemed to provoke the strongest responses. She was concentrating on Calizza's upper pussy, when the girl rose slightly and put her hands on Viv's cheeks.

The novice opened her eyes and the sight before her was one she would never forget. Calizza's dark skin was covered in a light sheen of sweat. Her pussy gaped open, revealing the inner folds and the small pebble of her clit. These were a dark color, which reminded her of finger coral. Not only were the black girl's nipples stiff, but the whole of her breasts seemed to be standing out proudly from her body. Her lips were curled into a most wondrous smile and her whole face seemed to be wearing in an angelic expression.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"Yes and no," Calizza replied, her voice thick with passion, "direct contact on my clit can be painful. Try to avoid it until I am close to coming."

"How will I know when that is?"

"You'll know," she said with a smile.

With that, she lowered herself back to Viv's lips and the blonde returned to avidly licking, but avoided her clit. She could feel Calizza's wetness on her cheeks and the tip of her nose, but it didn't seem to matter. Eventually Calizza stiffened.

"Now," she hissed.

Viv attacked her clit then, lashing it with her tongue in a passable imitation of what Calizza had done to hers earlier. The black girl moaned and then barked as her body convulsed and shook.

They made love several more times that night, ending in a wild sixty-nine that left them both utterly spent.

***

"Good luck," Calizza purred in her ear.

Viv shivered when the girl's hands gently cupped her breasts and squeezed them through the wet suit. The archeologist was a bit unsteady as she moved out onto the diving platform and did a gear check. Andy helped her into her rig and she, in turn helped him into his. They were diving Nitrox today and the double tanks were far more cumbersome and unwieldy on the surface than a single tank. Today would be rough under any circumstances, but Viv was having trouble concentrating after her night. She was afraid it would be dangerous for her, but once the warm water surrounded her and she drifted into that otherworldly realm of the sea her mind seemed to detach from anything back on the surface, including her new lover.

With a hammer she began the long, laborious process of driving in her grid stakes. Each stake had to be exactly one meter from the ones next to it and she had to drive fifteen of them, to correspond with the fifteen Andy was driving. It would take all her air to finish this run, between positioning with the GPS locator and carefully measuring on the bottom.

Driving the stakes was a chore in and of itself, as she wasn't able to get a lot of power fighting the resistance of the water, but it had to be done. This was where the Nitrox came in handy, giving her a lot more bottom time with its enriched gas. This extra time was critical, since she was working harder and breathing more shallowly than she would be normally.

The second dive, she drove fifteen more stakes, while Andy did as well completing the square that surrounded the perimeter of the wreck site. The third dive was less labor intensive, but more meticulous. She and Andy slowly connected the plastic coated lines that would form the grid, attaching each to the stakes and then making a further tie with zip locks at each point where the cords crossed each other.

They used the last of their bottom time to guide down the nine boxes of equipment. Burt operated the wench on the surface while she and Andy guided them to the correct resting places. By the time she climbed aboard the ship, the sun was setting.

Except for the short spans of time she spent for surface interval, necessary to blow off some of her residual nitrogen, she had spent the whole day underwater. The sun was still a half circle, sitting on the horizon and the wind was warm. She unzipped her wet suit and peeled it down, exposing her upper body to the breeze. Burt was already removing the empty tanks from her BCD and setting her up for tomorrow. Andy was smiling, but he was beat. She could see it around his eyes and feel it in her own muscles.

She kicked off her fins, collected her gear and made her way to the locker where she hung the suit up to dry, before stowing the other gear after thoroughly rinsing it in the fresh water tank.

Viv entered the shower, letting the warm water cascade down her body as she removed the black bikini she had worn under her wetsuit. Her hair was so stiff it felt brittle and she used a generous amount of the strawberry scented shampoo she kept on the shower rack.

"How did it go?" Calizza asked excitedly as Viv entered their room.

"Well enough. Nothing really exciting about establishing the work grid," Viv replied as she sat and began to brush out her hair.

"Well, I have something exciting for you," Calizza said, lowering her voice to a sultry purr.

"What's tha..." Viv's words were choked as she turned.

Calizza was sitting on the bed, nude, except for a pair of garish pink latex panties with an open crotch. That might not have startled Viv into silence, although she wasn't sure, but the thick dildo attached to the panties certainly did.

"I enjoy oral sex as much as the next girl, but there is no way I am going to pass up the chance to fuck a woman as beautiful as you are. I hope you don't object?" Calizza said with her million dollar smile.

"No...not at all," Viv said quietly, realizing she meant it.

"You seem hesitant?"

"Surprised. I'm really new to all this," Viv said.

"You look very tired," Calizza said, her face shifting from sexy to concerned in an instant.

"I am. Laying the grid is always the worst for pure physical exhaustion, but it's a snap compared to a day where all you are doing is fine motor work on delicate pieces. The mental strain and pressure get you then."

"Would you rather just go to sleep?"

Viv paused. The offer seemed to be genuine and she almost just accepted. She was tired. On the other hand, the excitement of tomorrow's exploration already had her restless and she hadn't ever slept as deeply as she did last night.

"No, I'm up for some fun, just make sure I'm in bed by midnight," Viv said, trying to sound flippant.

Her humor either missed or Calizza was as worried as she seemed. She glanced at the bedside clock, and then bit her lower lip.

"I guess we have time," she said, reaching into her night stand and pulling out a tube of lubricant.

She squeezed a good bit into her hand and slicked up the imposing pink dildo. She then smiled, put the tube on the night stand and held out her arms.

"Come to mommy," she whispered.

Viv moved until she was standing before Calizza, but hesitated.

"What now?"

Calizza laughed then. Viv was very self conscious, but the laughter seemed to be self mocking, rather than directed at her and she smiled tentatively.

"Pardon me, chica. You are so hot, I tend to forget you are so naïve. Put your knees on either side of my waist."

Viv did as she was told. She felt silly, and wondered what Calizza was doing. Viv inhaled sharply when the black girl's hand began to rub a cold substance into her pussy.

"It's cold!"

"I know baby, but I don't want to keep you up too late and so I can't take the time to get you ready naturally, as it were. It will warm up quickly."

Viv held her lower lip between her teeth and as Calizza had promised, the gel warmed up quickly. Calizza's hand felt nice and she found to her amazement, she was getting hungry. Not hungry for food, but for more contact with her new lover. That was completely new to her.

The next thing she felt was Calizza rubbing the head of the big dildo back and forth along her lips. She jumped each time it hit her clitoral area and groaned when Calizza finally pushed it between her lips and it seated at her entrance.

Viv was familiar with fem superior, but not in a sitting position. She slowly let her weight push her legs outward. As she did, she felt the dildo stretch her entrance and expand her tight tunnel. It was wider than she expected and gave her an uncomfortable feeling of fullness that dissipated as her body adjusted to it.

Calizza's hands closed on the tight globes of Viv's ass and urged her to ride up. She quickly got the hang of it and was soon riding the dildo with ever increasing speed. Calizza was still squeezing and fondling her ass, but she also captured one of Viv's nipples and began to suckle.