The Villain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of an answer, his finger landed on her collar. "From there, there will only need to be one last incision. Down."

The lone finger, light as a feather, glided downward. He meticulously avoided any contact with her breasts as he dipped lower which only caused them to throb harder. He glided away from her when he reached her navel and the lack produced a whimper of desperation.

It was worse, much worse, to be able to see the machine brought to bear. From the silence as he manipulated the arm that held the beam, she knew it could move much more freely but he slowly moved it into position with an agonizing precision. She couldn't see whatever he'd done to turn it on, but she knew the moment the beam made contact.

Resonance had considered the effect when it hit her breasts, or much lower on her body. Those were the obvious erogenous zones. Mentally, she'd prepared herself for the ecstasy he'd cause when he invariably struck those. She'd forgotten, however, how incredibly sensitive the pits of her arms could be.

Every bit of pressure she thought she had expelled with her first climax returned in an instant! Worse still, although incredible, it wasn't quite the right kind of sensation to send her over the edge. She now understood why he would likely avoid her breasts entirely. In order to cut from both sides, he would throw her into multiple orgasms if he tried to cross a truly sexual area.

As it was, she wasn't certain she wouldn't go mad from her inability to relieve the overpowering sensations. The kind of release that would be brought about if he hit too much, too quickly, could very easily drag her into unconsciousness. Neither of them wanted that. They both wanted her to know, for a certainty, what he'd done to her so there could be no suspicion afterwards.

He hadn't even begun the downward, final, cut and her body already quivered helplessly. Constant whimpers and moans escaped unbidden. She hung, limp, from the manacles and didn't care. She couldn't find the strength to lift herself. It was stolen every moment that the beam crept across her flesh.

"If you would rather, I think there's now enough freedom that I could actually peel the rest off without using the beam. Though I hesitate in case it would hurt. I've never worn one of these before and don't know if they cling." There was a hint of mockery in his voice.

Carefully, he reached up and plucked at the tab of fabric that folded down at her throat. He tugged only slightly but it caused the cupped material around her breasts, literally skin-tight and infinitely supportive under normal circumstances, to squeeze. If they had felt neglected before, they screamed for attention now.

"No." It was barely a whisper. For a moment, even she couldn't be sure what she meant by the single word answer. It wasn't until she found the breath to answer that she found clarity, even as he did. "It's too tight. Don't peel it."

Resonance felt like a prisoner in her own body. If some psychic villain had done this to her, she wouldn't have felt as ashamed and embarrassed. The problem was that it was her own body. Her own instincts! Sure, he knew how to play it, but she couldn't deny how much she wanted everything.

The knowing smile he returned answered her and promised everything she left unstated.

As the beam began its torturously slow decent the corners peeled aside, dragged by their own weight. Resonance didn't notice. Her entire world narrowed to the thrum of hot blood through her veins, the incessant prickle of her skin and the overwhelming pressure that demanded escape from her loins. Even the wisp of cool air across her nipples, when the beam finally cut low enough to free them from imprisonment, barely registered.

Where moments before she had no energy to lift her body, now it writhed. Her back arched forward then back, towards and against the beam. Her hips ground against air, desperate for anything to stimulate her that last little bit. Her head felt light as a feather due to hyperventilation.

If his indication had stopped at her navel, the progress of the beam didn't. Moans and gasps turned into screams. Flesh shaved smooth was revealed and her body shook. The outer edge of the beam's effect began to tickle the most sensitive areas. Even if he left the beam where it was, she knew she was only moments away. Even if he turned off the beam entirely, she could feel how the now loose costume would rub against her as her hips thrust forward and back.

He didn't stop. "Oh,God!" He didn't stop! Her narrow world exploded outward into infinity. Through closed eyes it was as if she could see the very light of the sun. Its heat burned against her flesh and turned her blood into molten lava. Gravity itself compressed against her skull but she escaped and flew among the clouds.

All too quickly it ended, when the beam shut off.

Resonance slumped against her cords. Tears crept from her eyes. She was too spent to even understand them. Or, more likely, there was too much conflict behind them to fully understand. She was embarrassed by how easily she had succumbed. She thrilled in the sheer heights or orgasm he'd caused. She felt free for the first time in her life, even as her body remained trapped by the blobs of material that ignored her powers.

One thing she did understand, one damnable thing. As unbelievable as the orgasm had been, it hadn't been enough. As with the first time, some of the pressure, some of the need, had bled off but it left far too much to bear. Her body hummed with it. She'd never be able to manage to get back to headquarters in that state, particularly naked.

And she was naked now. The legs of her suit still clung to her but the rest had fallen away. There was no doubt he would leave her without it when he threw her from the trap of a building. Given the state of her body, she would be lucky to drag herself to her feet. It would be impossible to resist when he stripped the last of her clothes from her.

"Please." She knew what she needed.He knew what she needed and had known that she would from the start. He had said he would do nothing to hurt her. He had known what she would need him to do in order to prevent that. He looked forward to it, as the bulge in his pants fully attested to.

"Please, what?" He asked in a low coarse voice. The sound sent a shiver through her. The sound alone could have dominated her, even without the bindings that held her body.

Damn him. He was going to make her say it. He had said as much already, but she'd thought herself stronger. Now she had to accept her failure. "Goddammit! Fuck me you bastard! Cum inside me, I don't care. JustFUCK me!"

He moved back a step, pulling the machine with him. She wondered if he'd take her from the front or back. Would he make her watch him as he filled her or would he mount her like the animal she felt she was? The shudder of her body reminded her that in the end it didn't matter. She needed the release.

She couldn't figure out if he really was impressively endowed or if her sense of proportion was skewed by the strength of her need. Even that didn't matter. If he was only average, he was still big enough that she'd feel him inside her. Her overwrought nerves and quivering muscles would do the rest anyway.

Her own posture dictated how he would take her. As the strength left her, she'd slumped forward. To shift herself so that her hips lay open in front of her would require coordination and energy she didn't have. If he wanted access, he'd have to move around behind her.

His hand rested against her stomach as he stepped up to her. It was gentle and soft. For some reason, she'd thought it would be calloused and rough. Her back arched slightly at the touch. Instinct drove her to press her naked flesh against his, even if it wasn't the flesh she needed.

He ducked under her arm and slid around. His hip brushed against hers, skin against skin. She whimpered. He wasn't moving too slowly it just felt like he was. Every second that crept by, unfulfilled, was another eternity of agonized waiting.

When he got into position, she felt the long, solid, silken caress of his manhood against her ass. She glanced around her body and saw him use his free hand to guide himself. As the pointed tip slipped between her soft cheeks she had a moment of panic that he would take advantage of the position and fuck her ass. That wasn't what she needed. She didn't think it would soften the need.

Her body shuddered and moaned when his tip pressed against the puckered opening. Thankfully, he moved himself downward. He nestled into the soft folds and she gasped. Only the slightest press but it pushed against her muscles and drove fresh ecstasy through her shattered body.

His hips slammed against her. It wasn't gentle. She didn't need gentle and he knew it. Her legs were coated with her desire. There was no friction as he buried himself in one swift motion. If she missed the slight additional sensation, it was enough that his size forced her open and pressed against what seemed like her entire body within all at once.

The soft hands on her hips pushed her away and yanked her back. His balls slapped against her clit and sent minor explosions throughout her body. His shaft felt as if it pricked at the very back of her.

She began to scream as the first orgasm crashed over her.

Breasts heavy with longing swung forward and back in time with his abuse. They smacked against her chest and distracted her from the pleasure she demanded. Suddenly, his hands released her hips and enfolded her body to cup them. A light squeeze told her he knew what she needed.

His elbows locked against her sides and helped to hold her steady but his hands continued to guide her body into the rhythm. Her scream grew louder and more exultant. His grip tugged slightly at her breasts with each pull back towards him but somehow that felt right. What could have been a rough grope and harsh yank suddenly became a massage that freed her of the cursed pressure within.

Resonance lost herself in the euphoria. She vaguely realized she cursed at him. Commanded him to greater efforts. Begged him to finish inside her. She quickly grew too horse for words and grunted moaned and whined until she felt his rhythm falter and her insides clutch greedily at the pulsing form within her.

Everything stopped. His hands continued to grip her but they were once more gentle. He remained inside of her but rapidly began to shrink. Her body shook from aftershocks. It wasn't until he slid out of her, whether by design or because he was too small to remain she would never know, that she realized she finally felt relief.

"When you get back, file your charges if you really think I did anything to harm you. Say I molested you if you can honestly say it wasn't what you wanted." There was a slight quail in his voice as he stepped back away from her, as if he was afraid of her response.

"If you choose, there is a shower off to your left. You'll still be naked when you head out, but at least you'll be clean. Of course, if you plan to file charges, I suggest you wait. You'd have all the DNA evidence you need for a conviction.

"I...I can't." She whimpered. He was now nothing more than a voice. She lacked even the strength to turn around and look at him.

"If you ever get the opportunity, check my file. The men have charged me, but my lawyer and I are confident that if I ever do come to trial, what has honestly been done to them can be argued as self defense against someone who broke into my home. I've embarrassed a lot of people but never done any real damage."

She heard a door open somewhere behind her. Slowly, gently, the cables that held her up began to relax her onto the floor. Although her hands remained encased in the globs, she had full freedom of motion once again.

She curled up on her side and looked herself over. Sweat and other fluids covered her. Some time during everything, he'd used the device to cut away the last of her clothes. All that remained were her gloves, boots and mask. At least he'd left her her identity and decent footwear for the long trek back.

"I think you'll find, however, that none of the women have ever filed charges. Your handlers have even tried to bully them, from what I hear. Terms like Stockholm syndrome and misplaced guilt are thrown around to explain it. All I can offer is that you do what you feel is right.

"When you are ready, just go to a panel and I'll let you out." All she could see of him was a silhouette in the light of the doorway. "If you ever feel the urge, feel free to try again. Now you know what will happen if you fail."

"Has anyone ever tried again? The women, I mean."

Despite the shadows that covered his expression, she could almost see the wistful smile that played across his features. "I think you'll find there are more than a few. Who knows, maybe some of them even subconsciously sabotage their own attempts.

"Eventually, I'm sure, someone will get me. Until then, you're free to try again." He shrugged. And with that the door closed and he was gone.

Copyright January 2011 by Deathlynx