The Tutor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ed, Susie's husband would have died had he heard his wife say such a thing in front of so many people. Ed, however, was away for the semester at a university sponsored archeological site. Susie had moved in with Rick and Amanda for the duration of Ed's presence at the dig. Ed's assignment was mandatory and without stipend. She'd ridden to the party with them so she was without escort. Susie's raven-black hair, green eyes and easy going manner made for a palliating counterpoint to Ed's intense, serious manner. Susie, like Amanda was petite and beautiful. Needless to say Susie did not lack for attention from the men present. Jerome and Elrod set on either side of Susie on a couch directly across form Rick. Rick stared at them. Elrod and Jerome were rubbing their hands on Susie's legs. Susie's miniskirt exposed ample thigh for each player to sample. Rick felt stupid and incoherent. The red strip of Susie's panties was easily visible from where Rick lay. Ed would have gone ballistic and yanked Susie from the party long before this moment had been reached. Rick hoped Ed never found out for everyone's sake.

"Susie," a bass voice behind Rick interjected, "I hate to contradict your observation but some men do have penis' that large." Susie looked up and stared at the person behind Rick.

"Why haven't I seen one then?" she asked. Rick could see Susie was breathing rapidly.

The voice behind him replied," It depends on the company you keep. Just a matter of hanging out with the right crowd." Rick finally recognized Derrick's voice. He turned his head slightly. The drugs and alcohol made this maneuver difficult. Amanda's head rested against Derrick's chest. They slow danced to music Rick couldn't hear. Derrick had pulled up the hem of Amanda's dress with one hand while the other hand moved casually inside the thong. Again, Rick started to say something. While trying to think what to say he noticed Amanda was moving her bottom slowly against Derrick's crotch her arms reaching up encircling his neck, her eyes closed and her lips mouthing words silently. She must have felt his stare. Lazily, Amanda lifted her head and looked down at Rick through eyes bright with lust. Rick was finding it more and more difficult to focus his eyes. He thought that Amanda had mouthed silently, while staring at him, "I love you," and smiled. The she closed her eyes and let her head drop back against Derrick's chest.

Amanda climaxed, wildly grinding her convulsing vagina along Derrick's tumescent organ. "Oh yes, yes, yes," she cried, unmindful of the noise she made. "Oh God this is wonderful. Please, Please don't ever stop." she pleaded without control. She felt the body stir behind her, the arm thrown over her moving its hand tweaking her unbearably sensitive nipples. Moments passed in this state of bliss that removed all thoughts but awareness of its own state. She felt her vagina clasp and unclasp as it climaxed around Derrick's magnificent rod. She reached down between her legs to touch the ebony shaft. She wanted to feel it as it pumped Derrick's sperm into her churning belly. She continued her pelvic motions wanting the moment to endure. She noticed, then, the crusty nature of her pubic hair and realized this was evidence of last night's activity, confirmation that Derrick and she were already lovers. Amanda noticed a part of her mind tried to generate some guilt to offset the wanton and unrestrained pleasure she was experiencing. Her efforts did not avail her. Any mental state necessary to produce guilt was diffused and diluted by sensations caused by the best orgasm she had ever experienced.

"Let's see if this act works," thought Derrick challenging himself.

"Amanda! Oh my God, what have we doing?"

He tried to sound sleepy and surprised at the same time.

"I'm so sorry," he adlibbed aware at the same time how her vagina continued to contract and relax around his penis though not as briskly as before. The majority of his sperm had been deposited in the first several seconds of his orgasm. The continued milking of his penis by Amanda's vaginal movements produced only a few drops with each squeeze but the sensation was enough to cause a change in plans. He had been prepared, as a demonstration of shock and remorse to, disengage from her and jump from the bed apologizing and begging her for forgiveness. The feel of her pussy around his still tumescent organ over-ruled his intentions. Instead, he lay there and stroked the top of her head mouthing apologies and excusing their behavior by blaming the drugs, alcohol and their friendly attraction for one another for wrecking their better intentions. He said," Our biological impulses over came our better nature."

"Thank God for our biological impulses," he thought silently, while trying to sound repentant and genuinely sorry as he voiced his words.

"It's my fault too," she said assuming some of the blame. Especially that part of the blame that encouraged and allowed an 18 old boy, no man, to commit this sinful act of adultery. "We can't let Rick find out about this. I'm afraid it would destroy him."


"No we can't," Derrick agreed immediately.

She noticed as they apologized and mouthed remorse over their activates they remained coupled. In truth, the feel of him still inside her caused Amanda to experience a warm, sensual glow in her pelvis. This glow, though reduced in intensity by orgasm, was enough to turn her pelvic tissues to liquid, molten streams radiating heat throughout her loins. She even felt regret at the thought they would have to disengage in a little while, clean up and project an innocent appearance.

Within minutes, Derrick's penis began to grow inside Amanda as she tried, unsuccessfully, to generate guilt so she could honestly repudiate their conduct. This attempt never cohered into a distinct guilty thought, because the pleasure and the excitement the stiffening prick generated diverted blood from the rational and moral areas of her brain to those areas that generated pleasure as well as to those engorging tissues in contact with Derrick's ebony staff.

Amanda's disinclination to move was not lost on Derrick. Her decision to remain in bed coupled with the voluntary movements she was beginning to make again, along his prick described an Amanda without having to use any words. The excitement this realization engendered in Derrick was ineffable. This non-verbal behavior revealed an Amanda unwilling to reject the pleasure of the moment with Derrick. This thought conjoined with her weak attempts at remorse pushed his level of mental excitement beyond the ineffable to a place he had never been. He didn't know how to deal with these thoughts. Soon, the sensations generated by Amanda's movement, diverted Derrick thoughts. He just enjoyed the sensations mindlessly. Evidently, Amanda enjoyed his penis as much as he did her vagina.

"Please, Please, don't ever stop." The cry was one of unrestrained pleasure and excitement. Some girl had just gotten her rocks off in a big way. Again, despite the hangover he found his loins stirring in reflex to the cry of pleasure. Then, he remembered again Derrick and Amanda's embrace the night before as they danced slowly, Derrick's hand inside her panties, exploring Amanda's genitals with her explicit consent. Her face was rapture personified. Rick felt jealous Amanda would abandon herself to this extramarital fondling without protest. There could be no doubt; he thought lying on his back underneath the coffee table, recalling the image, that Amanda had been extremely aroused. Even though she let Rick know he was included in her thoughts to some degree by silently mouthing, "I love you," the inescapable fact of her unresisting enjoyment of Derrick's caresses in her husband's presence stated unequivocally what was most important to Amanda at that time.

Now, the cry that had awakened him, added to the memories from last night, made him feel inadequate and jealous in some fundamental way. Amanda had never cried out that way when they had sex. She would quietly climax, her vagina convulsing around his fading tumescence. He would fade until his penis slipped out of her unable to retain its purchase. Then, they would kiss good night and go to sleep. Suddenly, he knew, his lovemaking was puny compared to the performance that produced the cries of passion upstairs. This intuitive knowledge only served to intensify the feelings of inadequacy and jealousy. He noticed his bladder was filling. These feelings of inadequacy and jealousy were difficult to ignore. They persisted in strength and clarity because he could not move. Holding still, allowed his thoughts of inadequacy and feelings of jealousy to occupy the center stage of consciousness. A simple activity, like walking, would have help reduce the painful intensity of his thoughts and recollections. However, if he moved, the nausea would fill him rapidly. The pure, unrestrained cry of rapture from upstairs had wounded his ego deeply.

Gently, Derrick withdrew his fully engorged penis. "What? Where are you going?" Amanda blurted, surprised and immediately longing for the turgid, black cylinder to be reintroduced into her smoldering vagina.

Her voice was honest with disappointment as he broke their connection. "I, I..."she stuttered. "Don't we still have time?" she stuttered obviously disappointed.

"We sure do." Derrick smiled at her. Gently, he touched her shoulder and by the slight application of digital pressure invited her to lie on her back. He spread her legs slowly. Amanda did not resist. He rose up on his knees and moved over to kneel between her legs. Amanda shamelessly explored his body with her eyes. His rugged face, masculine, not pretty or handsome, the muscular body, the tremendous thighs and, of course, the mighty truncheon that curved up and out from his crotch. She drank hungrily with her eyes recording the sight. She reached out without thinking and caressed the several inches of his penis she could reach.

"You have a gorgeous body," she said honestly.

"You do too," he said equally honest. He felt the intensity of love and lust combined as one passion. He felt the physical excitement course in his body. To this was added the mental excitement produced by the sight of her left hand stroking his penis. Amanda's gold wedding band glinted with morning light as her hand moved up and down the ebony shaft. Derrick knew, at that moment, he had given Amanda great pleasure.

The moment rendered him inarticulate. Instead, he returned her smile. Then his immediate plans helped him find his voice.

"Before we have to get up I'd like to make love to you face to face." His voice was gentle and kind.

"Oh yes," she whispered huskily, "I'd like nothing better." She watched, filled with pure, undiluted lust and desire.

As he parted her thighs a little more, he drank in the sight of her beautiful face and gorgeous body; her large, supple breasts with nipples distended, pointing straight up. Her chest tapered to a narrow waist before swelling into sensuous curves as her hips announced their presence. Finally, his eyes fixed on the apex between her legs where the blond pubic thatch adorned labia swollen and blooming with desire. He stared at the vagina. It was crimson from engorgement, the circumference of the orifice ragged, lips splayed open, hinting at the size of its recent visitor. He leaned forward placing the huge blunt tip against the vaginal opening. Leaning further, he entered her until he had fully sheathed his dick. The whole time they stared at one another. He was rewarded to see Amanda's eyes open wider as his penis slid forward filling her pussy. Her eyes glittered with anticipation. Derrick experienced the seemingly limitless possibilities of love for Amanda at that moment. She smiled up at him, while adjusting her hips. She wanted her pelvis positioned so her muscular black lover could get the deepest possible penetration. He rested the weight of his loins against hers.

"Oh yes," she cooed languorously as he slowly started his hips moving.

Rick carefully rolled over onto his stomach. He crawled from under the table. The nausea returned stopping him for a while. When it abated, he crawled some more in the direction of what he hoped was the bathroom stopping when the nausea grew to severe.

Amanda lost herself in the pleasure Derrick produced moving back and forth between her legs. In this position too, the size of his penis caused her stretched tissues to move back and forth tightly across the engorged, sensitive stem of her clitoris. The sight and feel of him pummeling her sensitive flesh induced the first of many closely spaced orgasms. So close at times, she felt as if she were having one long continuous climax. Derrick found himself more excited than he could ever remember as Amanda responded to his efforts. He felt proud to give her this pleasure. Derrick stroked long and slow, gentle and rough never stopping or pausing intent on giving this beautiful white woman the ride of her life. The bed rocked back and forth with the tempo of their lovemaking. They were serenaded by the bed's squeaking springs.

With great effort Rick had leveraged himself up so that he sat on the toilet to pee. He leaned back resting against the toilet breathing slowly, trying to appease the nausea. Above him he could hear a bed's springs squeaking to the universal rhythm of sex. He pissed for a while before the stream diminished and stopped. Above him, the couple fucked away unaware of the audience below. Rick felt somewhat sheepish listening in but the thought of making his way back out into the community room kept him in place as an unwilling audience. The anonymous lovers above highlighted and rekindled his feelings of inadequacy and jealousy. Also, the noise above reminded Rick of the sight awaiting him last night, when the effort to keep his head turned and watch Derrick finger his wife's genitals grew too great and he turned back to check on Susie.

Jerome, Elrod and Susie had progressed a long way from simple caresses. The weight of drug's and alcohol on his mind and body rendered him speechless. Susie was locked in a deep, soul, and tongue-lashing kiss with Elrod. Elrod's pants were open revealing the largest, erect penis Rick had ever seen in person. Susie held the massive staff with both hands, stroking it up and down. Her tiny white hands were too small to completely encircle the large black tool she stroked. Rick could see Susie's wedding band glint in the dim light from time to time. Meanwhile, Jerome was removing Susie's clothes. He removed her blouse carefully, unfastening the cuffs of the shirt. Then, he gently pried loose one hand at a time from Elrod's wand and slid the sleeves off. Susie never stopped kissing Elrod. Jerome grinned finding Susie was not wearing a bra. Jerome began kissing Susie's neck and shoulders as his hands massaged her breasts and tweaked her nipples between thumb and forefinger. After a short time he turned her toward him just enough so that he could bend down kiss and suck her breasts and nipples. The sight of this petite, well proportioned married, white woman between two huge, hulking African-American athletes was burned into Rick's brain.

Elrod told Jerome to move off the sofa. Elrod lay back. Susie didn't seem to care if she had an audience. The few couples that remained might throw a glance at them, watching for a moment as the giants explored Susie's charms, but they soon turned back to their own activity caught up in their own passions. This afforded a meager privacy for the three. Rick watched in awe at the scene unfolded. Elrod encouraged Susie to take his massive cock into her mouth. Rick knew then, sitting on the toilet, too little and too late, Susie and Amanda had probably been drugged so they responded mainly to their biological instincts. Unlike pornography Rick had read in the past, Elrod wasn't rough trying to force his impossibly large cock into Susie's mouth. Instead, he cooed, muttering endearments in the gentlest of voices encouraging her efforts to suck his dick. Susie busy trying to please Elrod seemed to pay no attention to Jerome as he finished removing her clothes. Jerome stared with unbridled lust at the beautiful sight before his eyes. He reached out and parted Susie's labia revealing a tiny slit beaded with moisture. When Jerome traced the circumference of her vaginal orifice with a finger, a deep, lust-laden, animal moan emerged from Susie's penis-stuffed mouth. Rick hoped Ed never found out about Susie's wanton conduct.

The closely occurring orgasms caused Amanda to lose all circumspection and discretion. Derrick loved her cries of ecstasy. "Oh God yes that feels wonderful," she cried aloud voice laden with mindless animal hump lust. Amanda's cries were a call from the wild.

Directly below them, Rick recognized the cry of intense pleasure as Amanda's. The cries wounded him like a physical blow. They attested honestly to the pleasure she experienced while being fucked by another man. Intuitively, Rick knew Derrick was fucking Amanda. Rick was now a cuckold. He felt queasy thinking that some young stud was fucking his wife while he sat below, to hung over to move, listening to the undeniable pleasure his wife experienced above. He reddened with shame that he had never made Amanda cry out with such abandon and obvious pleasure. Rick felt the nausea return as he realized he had not discovered his wife's capacity for pleasure. A young, black stud had taken this aspect of his wife's virginity. Unbidden, his penis grew rigid with his wife's cries of ecstasy. Rick was surprised how close he was to shooting his own load. Then deep male grunts and groans announced the altar of his beautiful wife's cervix was being anointed with Derrick's cum.

Still unable to move from the toilet and not able to visualize Amanda and Derrick entwined above, Rick returned to the image of Susie, Jerome and Elrod. While Susie orally ministered to Elrod's monster, Jerome caressed Susie's pussy. With Susie bent over Elrod's supine body her pussy and ass were sticking up in Jerome's face. After a few minutes, Jerome inserted a finger into Susie's vagina and worked it vigorously. Then another finger and another were inserted frigging her pussy. Seeing the slit had grown to a more accommodating size Jerome took off his trousers and knelt directly behind the crimson, glistening vagina. Like Elrod, Jerome too, sported a monster cock. He placed the huge knob against her pussy and pushed forward gently. Feeling the stimulation from behind Susie thrust her genitals against the intruder impaling a small portion of the knob's tip inside the orifice. Jerome continued his gentle thrusting. Rick could see the sheen of Susie's lubricating juices running down the back of her thighs as her body tried to prepare the way for the monster guest.

Jerome's position allowed Rick to see, with drunken eyes, the stretching Susie endured without murmur. In fact, she pressed back against the monster head encouraging it forward. Unbelievably, the head of Jerome's monster suddenly slipped inside her. The stretched orifice recoiled to fit the slightly smaller shaft that followed. Jerome slowly pushed forward until nearly all his enormous shaft was inside Susie's pussy. That memory brought Rick's orgasm. As he came sitting on the toilet, the unsatisfying image of him sitting on the toilet masturbating, contrasted with the image he imagined above, depressed him beyond words. He squeezed out the last few drops of sperm. Rick remained on the toilet a few minutes more. The sound of muffled voices and laughter from above became too great for Rick to bear. Dismally, he staggered out of the bathroom to the communal room and lay down on a couch. Where was Susie? He felt sheepish. Cuckolded by an 18 year old African-American boy wonder. Despite the hot pain caused by Amanda's behavior and the utter rock bottom feeling induced by this testament to his physical inadequacy, Rick dozed.