The Transformation of Man Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j3zza
j3zza
220 Followers

The woman is sitting on the foot of the bed, passionately rubbing her swollen mound as a tendril penetrates deep inside her. Her eyes are locked on his new features, watching in determined fascination as the creature slowly withdraws. As it does, her self-passion crests. Her orgasm takes over and she arches her back, her awesome breasts sticking out proudly. She shudders in erotic joy, completely satisfied at her work.

For a few moments, their bodies slowly relax, the evidence of their passion smeared across them and dripping onto the bed. The tendrils that have been tightly holding Mike seem to loosen a bit and begin lowering him back to the bed. As his bare, sore ass touches the bed, he suddenly feels very tired. Powerful waves of exhaustion roll over him and almost without warning, he falls into a deep sleep.

Mike awakes in his own bed in his own apartment. The sun is streaming in his windows, causing his sleepy eyes to blink slowly open. He is confused and disoriented. The events of the encounter seem hazy and distant. Mike wonders if it was all a dream.

He stretches long and hard, his arms and legs spreading in all directions. It dawns on him for the first time he is naked. He doesn't sleep naked. His body feels different, unusual. Realization begins to grow within him that his encounter with the strange woman wasn't a dream.

He sees a small card on the pillow next to his head. "I hope you like change." It is signed 'Ciara.'

His eyes come wide open and his body freezes for a moment. Mike begins to move his hands down his body. He feels different, softer. His hands stop as he feels his chest. It is different, fuller, sensual. He remembers back to the tendril and the clear fluid it spread across his chest. He no longer has firm pectoral muscles; he has small breasts that fit into his cupped hands just so. Mike tentatively pinches and rubs at his feminine nipples. His hands continue their exploration. He can't look under the covers, not yet. He's not prepared to look at his new body. He hasn't forgotten what it did between his legs.

Slowly, ever so slowly, he reaches down and for the first time feels womanhood with both his fingertips and inside his being. He begins to slowly work his hand up and down with growing enthusiasm, exploring the new folds and creases, the smooth, rounded flesh of his new sexual center.

j3zza
j3zza
220 Followers
12