The Talisman is the Longest Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DJBlax
DJBlax
6 Followers

Tim got down on the floor and the two women nearly bumped their heads on the ceiling as his prick swung upwards. Tim couldn't believe it, but he was actually getting larger!

Lucy's large, luscious funbags started to stroke against his rod as she reached up to lick Angela's ass...

But as Lucy reached up and grabbed Angela's legs, pulling her further down Tim, she stepped on part of his humongous ballsac and he deflated slightly, causing Angela to slide all the way down and Lucy to clutch Angela's heaving breasts.

Angela started to bounce, bounce, bounce and that started Tim to thicken as Angela squealed with delight as the lips of her poosy grabbed tight and Lucy started licking both his stick and her meat curtains, all at once.

The doorbell rang.

"Oh, damn! I'm so close!" screamed Angela!

"I'm close too!" nodded Lucy, between mouthfuls of Tim and Angela.

The doorbell rang again, more rapidly.

"Oh! I'm Coming! I'm coming!" called Angela.

Just then, Lucy slipped and slid down under Tim's ginormous balls and her right foot accidentally entered his anus. Tim squinted and held for as long as he could. But when Lucy wiggled her toes to try and get her foot out, that did it.

At that instant, Tim let loose a jet of jism that shot Angela through the kitchen door. Because Lucy was holding on to her, she went too. The next set of splooge knocked the door off its hinges and the next wave made the ceiling look like it was covered in stucco.

Tim whipped the amulet off and heard voices from outside. He couldn't cross the kitchen, it was too deep, even with the door as a bridge. But, looking beyond, he could see that Angela and Lucy went through the kitchen door, AND the front door. Everyone was wondering why they were naked and why they exploded out of the house.

Tim could hear someone calling 911 on their celphone as he sneaked away through the backyard and into the woods.

This was terrible. What could Tim do now? This amulet was cursed!

He needed to go back to the shop right away. That was the only hope. There must be an answer there. Some way of making everything right!

Tim rushed back to the shop, but the police were there and a barricade and the area was already taped up.

"Excuse me, son," a Sergeant approached him. "We're conducting an investigation here."

"What happened? What happened?"

"Somebody in that shop died."

"I know! I need to get in there right now!"

"I'm sorry, but you can't cross this line." The Sergeant turned his back to Tim.

In a bold move, Tim held the crystal tight inside his hand, and in a moment, slipped it on again.

Suddenly, he was on the world's largest pogo stick, leap-frogging the officers on duty like the world's horniest kangaroo as he bounced into the shop, blockading the door as the rest of the officers gathered to try to figure out what to do.

Inside, Tim removed the necklace and frantically started to look around at everything. Spells, potions, something had to work. Maybe there was another amulet?

Nothing. No answers and the police now banging on the door to try to get inside! There was no hope. No escape. Tim did the only thing he could do.

Under the light of the full moon, Tim found a knife and slashed his throat, just before the cops found him, drooped over the display case.

The sergeant and a couple of his officers came over.

"Damn!" exclaimed one. "Why'd he do it? I mean... That guy had a huge cock!"

"We can't explain insanity," the Sarge sadly said.

Suddenly, there was a stirring and a light came on in a stairwell behind the officers. A woman who looked a great deal like Elvira entered.

"My word! What's going on down here?" she asked.

"Ma'am! You startled us. We didn't see or hear you come in," said the Sergeant.

"This is my shop. I live right upstairs. What happened?"

"We got a report that something suspicious happened here tonight," one officer said.

"But when we arrived, there didn't seem to be anything, until this man rushed the place, blocked himself in and, did this."

"Oh, dear. Horrible. Just horrible." The woman said, shaking her head.

At Tim's funeral, everyone remembered him as a good worker, especially Angela, who mentioned that Tim had a way of making her feel full filled that no one else could, even though she has since started a serious relationship with Lucy.

On the way back to town, the two girls stopped off at a roadside shop. They wanted to give each other a treat to cement their new relationship.

The couple that worked in the store was very nice. She was an older woman. He was a younger man, who wore a turtleneck and who looked a lot like someone they knew, but couldn't quite remember.

Despite the suggestions the couple offered, Angela and Lucy got each other simple rings, and left to hit the sex toy store for some Wet Light lube and some very oversized dildos for their Halloween fun.

And the couple in the store? If you listen very closely on a quiet Halloween night, you can hear the sound of two people fucking each other to death.

DJBlax
DJBlax
6 Followers
12