The President's Son Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James could only remember one other time he'd felt this embarrassed and this wasn't anything like being caught with his hand in the cookie jar, teetering on a mishmash of boxes and tumbling down into his dad's arms. He shot a quick, appreciative wink to the secret servicemen who'd given him the warning. He wanted badly to wipe his hand across his mouth and turn around to adjust himself. But he did nothing but give his parents a small smile. "Is the dinner over already?" He was dismayed at the husky timbre to his voice.

Madeline was only feeling slightly guilty for interrupting. "All the guests have gone home. It's almost two." She tried not to laugh, really she did, and she mostly succeeded, except for the snort from between her lips.

Malcolm walked behind James, checking his watch, wondering how the hell so much time could have passed. "My apologies. I didn't realize it was so late."

James grabbed at Malcolm's arm, following him to the stairs. Malcolm turned around to look at him, feeling mortified at being caught kissing the President's son for the past two hours. 'It hadn't felt that long' was all Malcolm thought. He was going to pass off some banal 'later', when he saw James's face. He was sorry that his parents had interrupted them, but not sorry it had happened. Malcolm touched his face again and whatever control over his arousal he had gained was gone as James pressed into his hand. "Will you come to dinner, New Year's Eve?"

James smiled wide and looked at Malcolm with joy. "Of course."

After Malcolm left, James was half-expecting the third degree from his parents. But they had both gone to bed, leaving James alone to do whatever he wanted. He went to bed, stripping out of his dress uniform. When he got down to his boxers, he was dismayed at the mostly transparent cotton. As he went to relieve himself in the bathroom, his pubic hair was matted and sticky, his balls soaking in his excitement. Who knew he could have gotten so excited? James reclined in his bed, thinking about stroking his still plump shaft to thoughts of what had just happened but instead rolled over and fell asleep to dream of Malcolm instead.