The Magician's Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following my instructions, my mouth froze, surrounding his girth. I licked the bottom. Along my tongue I felt a pulse traverse the length of him. My eyes widened with my cheeks as pulse after pulse traveled the length of his shaft, depositing load after load within my mouth.

A dozen such pulses later Gino's fingers relaxed within my hair. He began combing my locks, almost petting my scalp in the process. "That's a good little slut. Slide your lips off my cock now, but keep them tight, don't lose any."

I drew my lips along his length until his crown slipped from within my mouth. Several inches of filament stretched like a spider web before me, from my lips all the way back to the head of his glistening member. My wide-eyed gaze remained on this strand until I pulled far enough away that it broke.

"How do you like your first mouthful of sperm?"

Looking up, I shook my head in the negative.

"Stand," Gino commanded. "Arms crossed on the back of the couch. Look at yourself in the mirror with your ass out to me."

This I did, looking right into a pair of blue eyes framed by my smudged mascara, some of which had run down my puffed cheeks in black streams toward a mouth covered with smeared lipstick.

"Yes," Gino hissed. "Want to know what's in there? Open up. Let's have a look."

My lips parted and my eyes leapt to milky-white between them.

"Yes," he whispered directly into my ear. My attention darted to his face as he continued, "Now you know why I saved up for you, so I could give you a nice big mouthful your first time. Tastes good, doesn't it?"

Taste good? It was a putrid slime; like one part seawater, one part white school glue, and one part snot. I clamped my mouth closed and shook my head.

"Oh," he said, "but sluts have to learn to like it, to want it. You keep it all in your mouth. Don't you dare swallow it until I tell you to."

Swallow it? My stomach clenched again. My eyes bulged. I mumbled my protest.

Gino laughed. "You're all the same. This time next week, you won't think a thing of it." I felt my skirt tossed upon my back. A moment later, his fingers pushed aside my panties and found my sex. My mind flew to my tightening loins as he first massaged, then parted my lips. Feeling my folds moisten under his touch, I wanted to close my eyes so as not to look at myself, but this was forbidden. I was compelled to watch my expression grow taut, then relax, as he pushed his longest finger within me.

Though his digit did not fill me in the manner of his cock, I discovered size was less important than I had imagined. His finger turned swirls within my entryway, teasing me until my ass began to gyrate, mimicking his motion albeit in the opposite direction.

"That's right, slut?" My eyes wanted to leap to his, but they could not, even as he continued. "You're a good cocksucker. You earned a little treat. Why not enjoy yourself?"

I had only a moment to look to my mouth, my traitorous smiling mouth before he pushed his finger farther within, still turning slow circles with it. Tiny tinglings erupted in my loins, sending shivers through my tummy. My abdomen began to move too, clenching, writhing, turning.

"I told you I knew how to please this body," he bragged. "The sooner you accept it, the happier you'll be."

Never! My brain screamed, but my body had other ideas.

His finger ceased rotating and began to pet the forward wall of my channel. Meanwhile his thumb slid up the furrow between my lips, teasing the tender flesh until I felt myself pushing back against his pressure.

"Yes," he whispered. "You're going to come for me again, just like you always do. This time, when you do, you get to eat your little treat." His thumb leapt to the apex of my lips, caressing the sensitive knot of flesh there. On the inside, his finger mimicked the motion.

I emitted a chirp through still-curved and closed lips. My eyes widened as the sensation intensified. Then it hit me. Like an unstoppable wildfire, the tingling spread within me until my entire form shuddered. A second later, every muscle in my body contracted, from my forehead, to the cheeks of my ass, all the way to my curling toes.

My expression was one of agony, features taut, cheeks bulging, lips quivering, eyelids drawn wide over glazed orbs. The look lasted for several seconds, then collapsed along with the tension in my muscles. My eyelids dropped, my eyes fluttering behind them. My shaking knees bowed toward one another. With my eyes closed, I emitted an elongated moan as I savored the soul cleansing euphoria of my release.

The next instant my eyes flew as wide as my mouth. My empty mouth. I'd eaten his seed in my moment of rapture, just as he had told me to. Though the substance was gone, the flavor lingered, though it was not nearly so unpleasant as it had been only a minute before. I had but a moment to look at, and loathe, my reflection before Gino's fist found my hair.

"On your knees, slut," Gino demanded, yanking my head downward. I acquiesced, my knees finding the wood of the floor the same instant his next command found my ears.

"Rub my cock over your face."

I closed my eyes and moved his member to my cheek, stroking it in the manner a cat does its owner's leg.

"Yes," he said. "Just like that. Breathe deep. Smell it?"

I did smell him. Before I knew it I had put his sticky, semi-hard shaft across the bottom of my nose and took a deep breath. Subtle was his scent; sour, in an almost sickly way, yet in no way revolting.

"I can see it in your eyes," he hissed. "You like that smell. Soon you'll be a perfect slut, salivating at the chance to suck cock. I bet you want to right now, don't you?"

I stopped rutting my cheek upon his hardening member. My eyes wide, I looked upward, but gave no answer.

"Go ahead," he said. "You're a nasty slut now. You can suck it if you want to. You know how. But only if you want to."

I could not deny there was something in his pungency I now found enticing, something seductive about the sticky feel of his seed upon my skin. Upon my tongue I detected a layer of my own saliva. Below, my warming lips clenched their approval. Oh, God, I am nasty! He's making me like this too.

My eyes blinked twice. I swallowed. Maybe he's right, maybe you should just give up; accept it, enjoy it. But a second later, I pushed my lips together in a purse. Never, I swore. He can make me enjoy it, but he'll have to; I won't enjoy it on my own!"

Gino did not move; his black eyes bore down into my blue ones as he awaited my answer.

My throat flexed in a swallow. Beneath his steady gaze, my resolve wavered. He'll make you suck it anyway, I reasoned. You may as well do it on your own and pretend you like it.

With a nod to myself, I steered his shaft horizontal and slid my lips over the end. My tongue played again across his head, scouring a sample of his flavor, a taste I hated and loved all at the same time.

* * *

Two blowjobs per day were the norm for the next few weeks; one first thing in the morning, another when he came home. More often than not, the nasty slut that I had become got a good fucking too, just before bed.

In between these moments of fervor, my routine was still a tedium of cooking and cleaning and praying for someone or something to stop the upcoming wedding.

I did some additional reading too, from the sexual tome, paying particular attention to the references to oral sex, now that I knew it to be something other than kissing. To my surprise, many women had taken a man in their mouth, more than had not.

Far more troubling were the references to anal play. When I had first read the book, I hadn't paid close attention to those sections either, assuming anal sex was simply being fucked from behind in the manner of dogs; something Gino had done to me the first night. With a gulp, I put two and two together and realized this was something else entirely. A moment later I felt my little butthole clench its concern.

Even given that anxiety, I had a greater worry: would I really forget who I was? I pondered this question for a handful of days before I dared inquire about it over breakfast.

"What did you mean," I asked, "when you said I'd remember how to give a blowjob even after I'd forgotten who I am?"

Gino smiled. "Eventually, you're going to forget all about Megan, her family. Everything. Even me. Much in the way Christine will start to remember."

My eyes widened.

"That's right. She's going to become you, except she'll remember her training, how to please her husband. My words will become part of who she is. It's already happening, I'm sure. That's how the magical stones work. The magic will seep out of the gems and into her. When it's done, she will be you. The person she was will be gone. Of course, then she can take the necklace off, but she probably won't."

I swallowed. "How long?"

"Several months. Year at most. Some can resist it longer than others, but it will happen.

My mind wandered. Could I really forget all about Megan? My eyes bolted wide, realizing that I had thought of her as Megan instead of me. I turned my gaze back to my captor. "What happened to the real Christine?"

He chuckled. "Which one?"

I looked down at my form. "The one that belongs to this body?"

"Oh. She's long dead now."

My brows dropped to hang over my eyes as I looked up. "What?"

His head bobbing in a slow nod, he looked at me. His own eyes narrowed as his head began to shake just a shade faster. "You don't need to know just now. Better eat up. Eggs get cold so fast."

His words were still with me after he had departed for the day. Why is the original Christine dead? I wondered. Did she kill herself? Is that why he forbade my killing myself?

With my brow again low, my gaze wandered. Or did he? My words came back to me quicker than recalling the alphabet.

"I'm not going to hurt anyone else, especially you. I won't ask anyone else to do it either and I won't do anything I know will cause someone else harm."

Someone else! My eyes bolted wide. I rushed to the kitchen and grabbed my sharpest knife, then headed for the washroom. There I brought the edge of the blade to my left palm and drew it across the flesh near my thumb. At once I gasped, feeling the sting. I dropped the knife and looked upward.

"You can do it," I told my smiling reflection. "You can beat him."

I second later, I wasn't smiling. Would killing myself really solve anything? He'd just capture some other girl, I was sure. My shoulders fell as I concluded it would just doom another to take my place.

My eyes widened. "You have to kill him," I whispered to my reflection. "Him. Not yourself."

My shoulders and my spirit slumped again. Of course the necklace prevented that. The damned band of gems prevented everything. I wondered how many other girls had struggled to find a way free, only to fail and lose everything, including themselves, to the magic of the stones.

My mind drifted back to when I had allowed Christine to put it about my neck. In the mirror, I saw my lips part, exposing a mouthful of clenched teeth. My attention dropped, to the knife in the sink.

A second later, the reflection showed the knife against the necklace. I moved the blade to the band, but found I could move it no farther; the prohibition against removing the necklace prevented my cutting it. My head fell to one side.

Maybe I don't have to remove it, I thought. He said the magic was in the gems. What if I just break them?

Trying not to think, I reversed the blade and whacked the stones with the handle. The necklace bounced beneath the blow. I blinked away my disbelief, and struck again. And again.

My eyes bulged. Could it be that simple? Why hadn't I thought of it sooner? I spun to look about me, certain I would find Gino there, ready to tell me never to do that again. My chest rose and fell with a sigh of relief. I was still alone.

I looked back to the mirror, and the necklace. Would it work, damaging it without removing it? Could I break the magic thus? My eyes shifted upward from the diamonds to something brighter; my smile.

I tried to use the knife to pry the gems from their settings, without the slightest hint of success. For the remainder of the morning, I was a whirlwind about the apartment, trying anything I could think of. With noon approaching, my glee faded. Nothing even scratched the gold, let alone the gems.

Several times I looked to the room he had forbidden me to enter. Deep inside, I felt sure there was something just beyond the simple wooden panel, but my hand could not even touch the handle. My palm shifted to the wallpaper near the door.

Can I break through the wall? I wondered. I knew it would be the greatest of risks, there would be no turning back. Instead of taking that risk, I chose to take care of my domestic duties while I considered my options.

I soon had cause to regret my delay. The next morning, instead of disappearing through the front door, Gino vanished into the mysterious room. I heard behind the door strange chanting and often a hissing, like the sound of air leaving a balloon; and a smell, like rotten eggs.

He mentioned nothing of it when he emerged. After dinner, he left the apartment without so much as a word.

Near midnight, I went to sleep without him.

* * *

"Who said you could go to bed!"

My eyelids snapped open, then fluttered in rapid succession, trying to somehow allow me to see and still keep out the light. "I, uh, ..."

"Nevermind!" he snapped, taking a stride toward the side of the bed. "I teach you where a good wife is supposed to be when her husband comes home, and where do I find you?" With that he grabbed me by my hair and yanked my head to the edge of the mattress. His other hand reached for his belt.

With a sigh, I scooted forward and put my open mouth next to his loins.

"No," he said. "You don't get the honor of sucking it tonight."

Instead of giving a blowjob, I received a beating, one during which I was not even allowed to cry; some forty lashes on my bare ass I should think, though I didn't count. Whatever the number, it was enough that my butt cheeks were still sore the next morning.

The following evening, I was dressed and waiting when he came home. In spite of my compliance and my efforts, he was still cross with me, although this time the punishment was confined to a berating of my performance.

The next day was a Saturday, but we did not go to the theater. Again Gino disappeared into the room for the bulk of the day and then vanished into the night.

On the fourth evening, I steeled myself when I heard the door rattle, then prayed. To my pleasant surprise, my prayer was at once answered. He came through the door smiling.

"Hello, my lovely little wife," he said, shutting and latching the door. "And how have you been tonight?"

My eyes wandered for a moment before I reined them in. "Fine," I managed, then recovered. "Welcome home. Can I..."

"Yes, you can. I met someone special tonight. I thought you might want to meet her too."

My brow dropped. I looked about, confirming what I was already certain was true; we were alone.

When I looked back, Gino smiled and closed the door. "Megan," he said. "I went to see her. And Thomas. She seems very excited. The perfect happy bride." He paused to smile through a chuckle, then strode past me. "Well, maybe she's not quite the perfect bride any longer, by conventional standards anyway."

With my jaw hanging limp, I turned to watch him walk to the davenport. There he pushed his trousers to his ankles before turning to sit.

I followed and knelt, preparing to do my wifely duties, but when my face neared his cock I smelled it; or rather I smelled her. I had smelled myself often enough, so I knew the scent at once. My mind raced backward, confirming I had bathed him before his departure. With a gasp, I realized whose aroma must cover his cock. My face melted. A shudder shook my chest. My eyes overflowed.

"I guess I fibbed," Gino chortled. "You don't really get to meet Megan, but you do get to taste her."

"No," I whimpered between sobs.

"There, there," Gino said, petting my head like a dog. "It had to happen sometime and our little slut Megan, she tried to be good, but she just couldn't wait. Fucked and sucked us both, she did. Go ahead, be a good little wife and do the same, at least the sucking part."

Still weeping, I parted my lips and followed his instructions. At once, the flavor of another woman's pussy filled my mouth.

"Now," he continued, still stroking my scalp. "It may happen your husband does come home with the smell of another woman on him. Of course, you won't mention a thing. You'll just smile and clean her stink off for him." He paused to sigh and pet my head again. "Yes, just like that."

I wanted so much to bite him, to emasculate him, but my words bound me. Similar words bound Christine, I was certain, in my body. Does she still remember her name, I wondered, or has the necklace already taken whoever she was from her?

The damn necklace! Somehow I knew the infernal neckpieces were what really bound us to the words. Closing my eyes, I pictured myself, my pleasantly plump little form ravaged by the two beasts; not in Niagara Falls or someplace special on her wedding night, but right there in the bastard's hardware store, between the rat traps and the plumbing fixtures.

Still sucking, I noticed my breaths through my nose increasing in intensity with my ire. I hoped Christine hadn't enjoyed it, but I knew the power of his magic. She probably thought an aisle between the tools was better than a proper honeymoon.

Tools!

My eyes bolted open. I slid my mouth from Gino's cock and waited for him to turn his narrowed eyes down to me.

"You're not going to make me suck Thomas too?" I asked. "Are you?"

"Who told you to stop?"

"No one," I said. "But you're not going to make me suck Thomas in some grody hardware store, are you? I have to know."

"Suck!"

My mouth was back on his cock before I could utter another word.

"Damn straight you're going to suck Thomas, you sorry little slut! You're going to learn to keep your stupid mouth shut and where it belongs."

A second later, his hands were on my head, forcing my head downward. His crown surged past my mouth and into my throat. I gagged. I wretched. I wept. And I reveled, happier than I had been in weeks, my spirit buoyed as I pictured how I might escape.

* * *

In my foolishness, I expected Gino would take me to see Thomas the following day, but he didn't so much as mention it, choosing instead to spend every waking hour in his secret chamber. I heard a stray word and an occasional humming. Once I saw a blue glow beneath the door and thought I smelled roses.

My hopes dropped as the hours passed, yet I dared not bring up the issue of visiting Thomas lest Gino imagine I wanted to go. Consoling myself that it was the Sabbath and the hardware store was closed, I decided I could wait another day.

The next day, however, was no different. Over dinner my curiosity finally got the better of me. "Have you changed your mind about me meeting Thomas?" I asked, trying not to sound hopeful.

He smiled. "Not at all. I was thinking to go tomorrow, or maybe the day after. I've been a bit busy, haven't had a chance to contact him. But don't worry, I shan't forget. We've something more important to do tonight."

With a sigh, my gaze and thoughts both strayed. Relax. You've waited this long. You can wait two more days. Considering my own advice, my mind raced forward. Two days? I only have eight left! Only seven really if...

"You do know what tonight is?" Gino prompted, breaking my trance.

1...345678