The Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of us lay in a heap of naked flesh, all sloppy from the exchange of fluids, but incredibly satisfied, or so I thought. A presence could be felt within the walls of the room we were in. A shadow was cast from around a room divider, as footsteps were audible and became increasingly near. It was then a tall, thin, male figure came into view. His hair was jet black, wavy, and slicked back. He stood with his hands and fingers almost like in a praying position in front of him as he walked very slowly, but deliberately towards us. His eyes, from what I could see, were dark and intense, but his demeanor made them warm and consoling, and they were locked on Vanessa. The room was still with bewilderment as he approached Vanessa. She had lifted up from the bed and stared back into his eyes in a doe-like, submissive manner, like she was under some kind of spell.

"Ursula." he said.

"Yes Master?"

"Is our guest prepared for her future?"

"Yes Master. I have her ready for you Sire."

The Master looked down at Vanessa, then held out his hand and gesticulated it upwards," Arise my lovely, your future awaits."

Vanessa got up from the bed, still naked, rose to her feet somewhat involuntarily because of the Master's embedded stare into her soul, guided her every move. She accepted his offered hand as he held hers in a delicate manner, so she would be in comfort, not intimidation. He wrapped his arms around her protectively and stroked the back of her hair. Vanessa merely relented without any in trepidation and rested her head against his chest. He whispered in her ear for her to hear, and Vanessa nodded and obeyed. He had said several things to her out of earshot from myself and Ursula, and Vanessa nodded and obeyed some more.

At this time, I was still pretty much out of it from the elixir from Ursula, and, of course, a good, nice, solid fuck; but as I sat in witness to Vanessa and the Master, I did get rather curious as to what was going on. I was very concerned, but felt powerless due to the compromising position and condition that I had currently been in. Ursula snuggled up to me and warned me that we mustn't disturb the Master for due harm may come to Vanessa. Her warm body gave me comfort, but her warnings gave me a chill.

The Master and Vanessa moved over to another bed in the room. This was the Master's Lair, with its mixture of black and red velvet curtains draped around the bed made of ornate antique iron with a very large mattress with a plush, quilted black covering. The Master lifted her chin and kissed her lightly on her cheek on one side, then the other side. Vanessa was under complete hypnotic control of the Master, her face extended out towards him exercising her enhanced senses. He then kissed her lightly on the lips, followed by a much deeper kiss. After he kissed her, Vanessa's face stayed out, much like she was waiting for another. The Master's fingers stroked her soft face, then slid his fingers to her neck, gently touching her, whispered to her again, then moved his hand went to her shoulder, from there he guided her to her seat at the foot of the bed.

Vanessa reached forward and opened his robe, she looked up to him as she pulled out his long, thin cock. Her hands made him hard as she rubbed her face on it, like she was in total worship of it. She kissed and licked it while stroking it to full erection. She held his cock up, licked the underside, then to his balls, her mouth doing things to his cock and the Master seemed to be pleased and instructed her to continue for which she obeyed. She wrapped her lips around it and started to bob up and down on his long, slender cock. She used two hands to pump it as her lips sucked on him deeper, stroked him harder, faster and faster.

The Master made her stop and motioned her to lie down. Vanessa moved back further on the bed until she was all the way on it and spread her legs as if to receive the Master. He moved up in between her legs and guided his hard cock into Vanessa's pussy. His head rocked back in an animalistic fashion, like a lion in the jungle, as he drove his cock deep inside her. He was fucking her hard, dominated the action, grunted, growled, making Vanessa hold on for dear life. He fucked her faster and faster until he stiffened up and convulsed on top of her shooting deep into her pussy torrents of cum. He stayed deep inside her as his convulsions and twitches slowed until they subsided.

There was a long moment of pause after their session with the Master still on top of Vanessa. He was motionless for a good five minutes or so until he regained his composure and stood up. He again gestured for Vanessa to rise before him. She was still naked as she openly obeyed his commands. His robe was still open and you could see his cock all wet from Vanessa's pussy and was still dripping cum. He had her stand in front of him facing toward me as he stood behind her. I looked again a little closer because something sure didn't seem right, the drips of cum from his cock were black! I thought what kind of creature is this?

The Master stroked Vanessa's body to put her in complete comfort. He brushed her long hair off her shoulders and kissed her neck. All of a sudden, the lighting became like it was in the hallway, all black with a searchlight sweeping the room. A big hit of panic came over me and I knew then that my Vanessa was in deep trouble. The light kept sweeping around and then I could hear that Lurch laugh again of a very deep chortle that seemed to reverberate throughout the room. I tried to get up to my feet, and then realized that I have been shackled to the floor! My hands and feet in chains. I tried and tried to break through but to no avail. I looked over to Ursula, and she said to me, "I told you not to disturb The Master."

The searchlight swept the room as I could see The Master lean his head back with Vanessa in front of him. He glared out towards me, his eyes enraged like a savaged beast, then he snarled at me, showing me a set of fangs. I continued to wrestle with the shackles on my arms and legs, when he tilted Vanessa's head to one side, opened his mouth really wide, and then sank his teeth into Vanessa's neck. Her body twitched as The Master began to suck her blood. He looked right at me victoriously as he feasted on my love. My heart dropped in disbelief and hopelessness as I feared that I would lose the love of my life forever to this monster. I watched as Vanessa's body gave way to The Master until the life was sucked out of her. I felt totally succumbed to the event as if my life had left along hers.

I could not believe what had happened through the course of this night. It all started by Vanessa and I to attend a Halloween party, going to a place where we have gone for years. To see our wonderful friends, always kind, always happy to see us, greeting us with open arms, such love and warmth is there each time we visit. I am alone now. My head hung low in overwhelming sadness, as The Master reclined my lover's lifeless body onto the bed.

As my head hung low, I noticed out of the corner of my eye, that Ursula was still next to me. Is she a bloodsucker too? I looked at her a little closer, and I saw that she had on a necklace with a key on it. I felt that there was no time to deduce whether or not that was the key to the shackles, so I whipped my head around and connected hard with Ursula's forehead, making her fall backwards onto the bed. On her way down, I leaned forward and snatched her necklace with my teeth. The chain tore right off of her giving me a chance for my escape. But escaping was far from my mind as I had some unfinished business with one bloodsucking motherfucker! I was able to manipulate the key into one of the locks on my wrist to release it. After my wrist was freed, the rest was easy as I unlocked all the remaining shackles. I raced up and made a move onto The Master, dove into him and tackling him onto the floor. We wrestled around a little, but this guy was strong and he got underneath me and threw me across the room. I gathered myself, understanding that I'm going to need a little strategy. The Master didn't want to wait for me to concoct a plan for his demise, by throwing a hard punch on me, which made me double over. He reached under me and grabbed me by the throat, pushed me into the wall, holding me by my neck.

I could feel myself weakening by the lack of oxygen intake that he had blocked by his hands around my throat. My head was getting dizzy and I was feeling like I was going to pass out. So I reached out and chopped him right into the solar-plexes. That made him release his grip so I was able to escape. I ran from his grasp as he chased me. I got him all pissed off now, but I still need to take this bastard out. He tripped me up, almost made me fall into the fireplace. I grabbed the poker and spun around and stabbed him hard into the chest. He let out a scream as I twisted the tip inside him, tearing up anything there is in that unholy body of his. He began to fade, but I wanted to be sure and close the deal, so I hooked him with the poker just under the sternum, and dragged his body towards the fireplace. I guided him head first into the fireplace, and lowered him onto the flames. The fire had engulfed The Master and melted away all his flesh, and innards until there was nothing left but ashes.

You know, I'm not real knowledgeable about vampires, or whatever he was, but I do know of Folklore, and that if you kill a vampire on the first day of his feast, his victim will revive and will not be a part of the spell or virus. So I ran over to my lover to see if this was true. She layed there motionless and lifeless, my poor Vanessa, how could this happen to her? My sweet lover, with two punctures in her neck, pale, resting in peace. I grabbed her by the shoulders, "Vanessa! Baby wake up! Wake up Baby! Come back to me! Come on Baby! I need you!"

"Wake up Baby, come on wake up my love!" I opened my eyes, and staring back at me was my Vanessa.

"What the fuck? Where am I?"

"You're at the party baby, you hit your head hard on the chute, must had knocked you out."

I reached for my lover and wrapped my arms around her, holding her tighter than ever before. "Baby, I'm so glad you're here!" I looked around and saw my friends watching over me, all happy and relieved to see that I had come around. The guy I saw at the Guillotine scene came marching up to me, "Dude, I saw you hit your head as you went down. You scared me shitless! Are you OK?" I felt like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz or something, and all the characters were around from the nightmare. I'll tell you this, I could not had been any happier to see my lover, Vanessa, fittingly alive and well, and by my side. All is right in the world.

"You gave me a little pop on the noggin, but I'm glad you're OK," said this gal with a small bandage on her forehead, "You really came up and got me square on the forehead, but I'll be OK too."

"Sorry about that, I don't remember much of anything."

"Here I brought you something to drink. It's one of my special concoctions."

"Why thank you. I don't think we've met, what is your name?"

"You can call me Ursula."

I looked to Vanessa and she said to me, "Don't worry Baby, what happened here will stay here."

12