The Grade-Whore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers

When I gently washed Jan's breasts, her nipples turned dark and stiffened. I could see in her eyes how sensitive they were, and I filed that fact away for future reference. She jumped when I pushed a soapy finger into her anus, but she appeared to be more surprised than upset. I gently washed her crotch with baby shampoo, and she had an open-mouthed smile on her face as I gently scrubbed her most private parts.

Jan rubbed, squeezed, and toyed with my penis and balls as she washed them. Once again "playful" is the right word to describe her behavior and attitude. Her face was bright with pleasure. She was really having fun! Well, so was I.

I had a sudden memory of the look of resignation on my ex-wife's face when I had asked her to wash and fondle me. During those many years we had been married, I had thought she was just a prude. I hadn't realized that she had really not been interested. Not so Jan - she was fascinated, enthralled, and captivated by those organs which both made me a male and made me so different from her. And, of course, which had just helped give her so much pleasure!

Jan had me bend over, facing away from her, while she scrubbed my behind. Since I'd rinsed the blood off my deeply-tanned back she didn't notice the scratches, and she wasn't looking there anyway. "You're so hairy down here I need to check you for dingleberries!" She muttered, and we both laughed. I expected her to push a finger into my anus, and when she did, I helped her to locate my prostate. As she gently rubbed it, my erection returned, and she squealed with delight. I had to pull her out of me or I would have ejaculated - and I wanted to squirt more cum into her, not waste it in the shower!

When the hot water ran out and the shower began to get cold, our giggling and laughing came to an end. We scrambled out of the tub and took turns drying each other off. When she tried to wrap herself in a towel, I pulled it away. She looked at me with a mixture of shyness and vulnerability, but she didn't struggle.

Jan picked up her comb where I had left it for her, and she wrinkled her brow in thought for several seconds as she combed her wet hair. She turned around when she saw I was watching how her body moved as she did so. I grabbed her by the hips and turned her back toward me. "Face me, Jan. I want to look at your body." Again she acted shy.

"But I'm not comfortable!" She said. "You keep looking . . . well staring at my breasts. And even more at my pussy. And it makes me feel . . . trampy, sort of." A blush began at her throat and spread quickly down her body.

I wisely didn't make a comment about her being a grade-whore. Instead I gave Jan my most quizzical look and she laughed. "Jan, you used to give me beaver shots when you were taking tests. You saw me doing it, but you never closed your legs. So what's the big deal? I told you that you have a beautiful pussy!"

Jan blushed deeply. "I always had panties on, and I liked . . . making you look! But it reminds me of today, during my final. My Psych prof was staring at my crotch, and everybody knows she's lesbo, and I knew . . . I knew she wanted to . . . to have sex with me. Every time I looked at her she was staring between my legs!"

Coincidences definitely add spice to our lives. "Dr. Simpson? Arlene Simpson?" I asked, and Jan nodded. "Yeah, she's gay. She's my ex-wife and the mother of my two kids. She came out of the closet and went back to her maiden name after we divorced."

"You were MARRIED to her? And had sex and everything?"

I nodded. "Yep. I even pumped her full of semen and got her pregnant a couple of times. Of course I didn't know then that she preferred women. When the last kid left home, so did she."

"I can't believe this!" Jan muttered. "Your ex-wife openly lusted after me this morning, and then I came here and had outdoor sex with you! Now I REALLY feel strange!"

"Well, maybe I could give her a call and she could stop by. I'm sure she would like to . . . "

Jan backed away from me. "NO! No way! I'll take a damned F grade first! I don't have any interest in having sex with women, particularly one older than my mother!" Her face was suddenly sad. "Well older than my mother would be if she were still alive"

"Old men are okay, though?" I teased, hoping to snap her unpleasant memory.

Her sad look became one of exasperation. "You know I didn't mean it that way! You're like, you know, a friend! And your body is in great shape. You've got more muscles than any guy I've ever . . . touched. I just can't believe you were married to that lesbo witch! She really gave me the creeps! And thinking about you having sex with her and then with me . . . Eeuch!"

"Hey, it's not catching, Jan! And besides, you're better at it than she ever was!" I wrapped my arms around her and we kissed. Her nipples were stiff against my chest, and I could feel her pubic hair against my penis.

"Don't you think that's a bit of an exaggeration since we've only done it once, Professor? You've always taught us to be careful when we generalize!"

"You're correct. I retract my previous unfounded generalization. Perhaps after some penetrating, in-depth, probing research?"

Jan giggled. "That's a terrible fucking pun!"

We both laughed, and with our arms around our bare waists, we headed to the kitchen. I fixed ham-and-cheese sandwiches which we washed down with imported beer. "You know you could be arrested for giving me alcohol, don't you? I'm underage! But having sex with you isn't against the law. Isn't it strange that we can sit here, both of us naked, and it's okay. But as soon as I take a sip of beer, we're both criminals?"

We had a long discussion about the absence of logic and consistency in our legal system. Jan was bright and articulate, and in spite of our nudity we were completely relaxed and comfortable with each other. We found we agreed about most important issues. Of course it was even better since I could look at her naked body!

It was just after 2:30 when we finished talking. Jan said she had to go to the bathroom. I showed her the way. She was clearly surprised when I followed her into the room. Jan was suddenly shy when I squatted down in front of her as she sat on the toilet. She crossed her hands over her breasts and clamped her thighs together. "I can't go if you're watching like that! Don't I get a little privacy? I really have to go!"

"Jan, until Monday morning we're going to be lovers. So open you legs as you take a piss. I've seen it before, but I want to watch you do it. Call me a pervert, if you want, but I want to know everything I can about you and your body."

"Professor, I . . . I have to do more than pee! I can't . . . Not with you right here! This is REALLY gross!"

"Jan, just go ahead and take a crap. And a piss. You're human. We all do it. But I don't want you to think that I pretend you don't do these things You're a woman, not a plastic doll."

Jan just stared at me until I spread my knees apart and waved my semierect penis and balls back and forth. She laughed, and I heard the sound of her urine splashing into the toilet. She spread her legs wide enough apart so that I could see the stream. She blushed, but she smiled, too.

"At least I'm your lover and a woman, not just another one of your students! I like that!" A few seconds later she moved her hips, and there was a loud splash, followed by another with an accompanying fart. More urine dribbled into the toilet. Her waste products had a decidedly feminine smell to them, completely unlike my own. My ex- wife had produced similar odors, but I wisely didn't comment on that fact.

Jan sat on the toilet seat for about a minute. "I'm done. Are you going to watch me wipe, too?"

"No. Stand up. I'll do it." I said. Jan turned absolutely crimson, but she stood up. I grabbed a wad of toilet paper, reached around her, and wiped her behind. I did it three times before I was certain she was completely clean. Then I took another wad of paper and gently blotted the opening to her urethra, wiping up the small amount of urine that clung to her golden pubic hair.

I handed the roll of toilet paper to Jan. "Want to check my work?"

Jan tore off some paper and checked both openings. When she saw that I had done the job properly, she grinned. "I could learn to like that!" She said. "Having you starkers, banging your prick into me while you wipe my ass, is kind of fun! It sure beats doing it myself!"

Jan flushed the toilet, kissed me, and started to leave the room. "Oops! You're not done yet, Jan! I still need to take a piss!"

Jan giggled and laughed as she stood next to the toilet and held my penis as I urinated into the bowl. Her body felt warm and soft against mine and I put one arm around her. I started to get hard. I taught her how to shake the last few drops out, and she got some urine on her leg. She grabbed the toilet paper and wiped her leg off, then carefully dried off the end of my penis with another piece. "I don't usually wipe myself, Jan, but thanks!"

Jan wrinkled her nose and gave a look of displeasure as she washed her hands. "Since you're going to put that back in me later, I want it clean!" She dried her hands and grinned at me. "I know you guys are all animals, but do you think you can figure out how to flush this thing? You take hold of that little silver lever, and then you . . ."

I smacked Jan on the behind and she yelped as she had done earlier on the porch. She scampered out of the room. I flushed the toilet and called her back. "Let's clean our teeth, Jan. I have a new brush for you. I even have mouthwash. But you're right. We want to be really clean for what we're going to do next."

We shared the sink and cleaned our teeth thoroughly, then rinsed with the mouthwash. I kissed Jan, and she tasted like mint. Well, that would soon change!

"Uh, Professor, uh . . . I don't see any . . . Shit! I'll just say it! I always use deodorant after I shower, so where is it?"

I kissed Jan again. "I want to smell your body, not perfume. Besides, we're going to be taking a LOT of showers! And I couldn't enjoy THIS if you used any!"

I gave Jan my most devilish grin and lifted her arm. She resisted, but I finally managed to kiss and lick each of her armpits. They were extremely sensitive, and she was ticklish. "I can't believe . . . How could you do that? God! I've never been kissed there! This isn't at all what I expected from you, Professor!" Jan was still giggling as I kissed her again. She gently ran her fingers through the hair under my arms and chuckled against my lips. She was having fun, but the way she was moving her body told me she was also starting to become aroused.

There was absolutely no way I could continuously fuck Jan for three days. Even if she hadn't had youth on her side, I doubt any man could keep up with a healthy woman. And Jan was not only healthy, she was in top shape for competitive tennis. But I still thought I could keep her sexually aroused for almost the entire time she was awake. Even if I failed, I knew I was going to have a lot of fun! And my fatigue had completely disappeared.

It felt more than a little strange having Jan call me "Professor" after we'd had sex, so I corrected that first. "Jan, how about calling me something else. Like 'Don' or 'Doc' maybe?"

Jan laughed. "Sure! What's up, Doc?" And she pointed at my semierect penis. I had to laugh, too. I held her against me and once again relished the feeling of her firm, young body against mine.

I walked Jan back to the living room. That morning I'd laid the sofa cushions on the floor and covered them with a sheet. I told her to lie on her stomach while I retrieved some supplies. When I returned, she was lying face-down as I had directed. Her rounded, untanned behind looked really enticing, and I was again struck by the incredible beauty of her body.

I knelt next to her. "Jan, I'm going to give you a gentle massage. I want to explore your entire body with my fingers and eyes. And my lips."

"Doc, you're a dirty old man! And I'm glad!" Jan giggled. She relaxed and I started in.

I had plenty of time, so I used it. I straddled her and pressed my scrotum and penis against her, just above her behind. I spent almost a half hour rubbing body lotion into Jan's neck, back, and arms. I briefly rubbed the sides of her breasts, and she giggled. Finally I moved lower until I was kneeling over her feet.

I spent another twenty or so minutes rubbing lotion into the soles of her feet and the backs of her legs. Finally I leaned forward and began massaging the twin, white globes of her behind. I separated them with my thumbs as I rubbed. "Oh my!" I exclaimed. "There's a fuzzy golden caterpillar hiding in your crotch! I see a little puckered hole that must be its home!"

Jan giggled. "That's so silly it's stupid, Profess . . . Doc! I can't believe you're staring at my . . . my asshole! And making jokes about it!"

I pushed first one, then the other knee between hers, gently forcing her to separate her legs. "My, my, my! I was mistaken! There are TWO fuzzy golden caterpillars, and their heads are together right below that little hole. I think they're kissing!"

This made Jan laugh out loud. "God, you're positively crude, you know that? Is this supposed to turn me on?"

I ignored her question. "What really interests me is that strange, wrinkled pink stuff between the caterpillars." I said. "I wonder what will happen if I blow on it?"

I felt Jan tighten her legs in anticipation as I leaned forward. I counted slowly to ten and then blew hard against her slit with my lips pursed tightly together. Jan giggled and made a strange sound, "Noew!" It started like "No" but it rhymed with "New" when it finished. Her body jerked as I blew. "That really tickles! Even more than under my arms!"

"My goodness!" I exclaimed. "It's moving! I think it's alive! And it's getting darker! And larger! It's pushing the caterpillars apart! Whatever could be happening?"

Before Jan could say anything, I pressed a lotion-covered finger against her opening and rubbed her labia. She moaned, rolled partway onto her side, and pulled up one knee. I pushed the first joint of my finger inside her, and she moaned again. She clamped her thighs together. I hadn't expected her to become so intensely aroused so quickly.

I gently pulled my finger out of her. "Okay, time for your front. Lie on your back, Jan!"

Jan rolled over, but she kept her thighs tightly clenched together. A dark blush covered her face, and I could see it spreading down her chest to her breasts. "I feel like a piece of meat when you stare at me like that, Doc!" She said. "I've never . . . I've never had a man . . . you know . . ."

"Jan, you've had sex with Chuck and he hasn't looked at your body? What was his problem? Did you keep your clothes on or something?"

Jan's blush got even darker. "N-n-n-o. It was, you know, like you said, dark. We could feel each other, but not . . . We didn't really see each other! This is hard for me!" She wailed.

"And he didn't watch you walk around naked or use the toilet? Well, I'm glad I can contribute to your education! Why don't you just stare back at me while I stare at you?"

Jan still had her thighs together, so I straddled them and squatted down against her. Her eyes opened wide when I rubbed my scrotum and penis against her golden triangle of curly fur. My penis began to stiffen and she stared at it with her mouth open. Well, it was about time. I decided that I would skip the Viagra and instead rub myself against Jan's body when I wanted to become erect.

"It looks different!" She exclaimed. "Why . . . Oh! You weren't, whatzit called, circle- something?" My foreskin had retracted when we'd mated, and it had remained behind the crown when it softened. It had only returned to its natural position as I'd rubbed Jan's back. It's not something I normally take the time to notice, but Jan did!

"Circumcised. Yep, never got snipped. That's my foreskin. It was pulled back before. Reach down and rub it."

Jan leaned up and did exactly that. My penis got even harder when she touched it, and my foreskin immediately pulled back around the head of my penis as she gently rubbed. "That's . . . so neat!" She said. She lay back down and continued to stare down her body at my penis. His head was turning darker, just like her face and chest.

"How about Chuckie?" I asked. "Was his natural or trimmed?"

"God, I don't know!" Jan answered. "I told you. There wasn't much light. I could see how big . . . well, how small it was I guess, that's all." After a few seconds she added. "The three guys I . . . took in my mouth. I didn't really look. I was so scared somebody would see us! It was mostly dark then, too. In their cars. I've never . . . " She sat up again and gently held my balls. "These look so silly hanging down in that wrinkled bag! But they're neat, too! And the one on the left hangs lower!" She released me and lay back down.

Well Jan was certainly making up for lost opportunities! She didn't stop staring at The Boss and his two little round friends until I dripped lotion all over her chest. "Hey, that's cold!" she muttered. I began to rub the front of her shoulders, her arms, and finally her breasts. She was right-handed, and her right arm was noticeably more muscular than her left, clearly due to her vigorous tennis playing. Her left breast was slightly larger than her right. I realized that these modest imperfections attracted me to her ever more than the lust I felt.

Initially I just smeared the lotion all over Jan's chest, and I only touched each breast until I felt its nipple start to get hard, then I moved away - back to her arms or shoulders. I planned to tease her as long as I could. After ten or fifteen minutes, her nipples stayed hard, and I decided to see just how sensitive they really were.

I leaned down and easily engulfed Jan's tiny right nipple and areola with my mouth. She tasted of the lotion. I sucked in pulses, sometimes gently and sometimes hard. When her body began to respond, I used one hand rub her breast. At irregular intervals I flicked my tongue across her now hard nipple. I played with her right breast for several minutes. My erection was pressed firmly against her abdomen, near her navel.

Jan was clearly getting more and more aroused, and I was curious to see how excited she could get from what little contact I was providing. She wrapped her arms around me and squeezed me. All at once she made several little gasping breathes and her body stiffened. I could feel her abdomen trembling through my penis. This was fun! I'd managed to help her have a mild orgasm just by stimulating her breast and nipple!

When Jan stopped trembling, I kissed her. She had a dreamy look on her face that no man could ever grow tired of seeing. I felt a moment of panic. What I was feeling wasn't either lust or the thrill of controlling her. More than anything else I wanted her to enjoy herself. This weekend was supposed to be a fuck-for-a-grade exploitation of her body. I was much too old to become emotionally involved with her. Sure I was.

I moved to Jan's larger left breast and repeated the process. If anything she was more responsive, and it didn't take long for her to have another, mild, pleasant little orgasm. Her tiny nipples were hard-wired into the source of her sexual arousal! And she didn't try to hide her excitement from me!

After kissing Jan until she relaxed again, I continued her massage. I rubbed lotion onto her abdomen and thighs. I had to be careful because she was really ticklish! Then I scooted down her body and rubbed her feet, ankles, and calves. Her muscles were firm beneath her skin. It was at least twenty minutes since her last little climax when I gently spread her legs apart and knelt between her thighs.

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers