The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All the way, Ricky Boy. I want to see that big old honker again."

Ricky stripped down his boxer briefs and stood at the foot of the bed, flexing like a body builder, tensing up his abs and waggling his cock at her. Milan grinned and scooted further up onto the bed, raising up her knees and spreading her legs. Ricky crawled up between her legs, running his hands up over her legs, and dropping his head down to kiss his way up along her thighs. When his lips closed around the folds of her sex, Milan gasped sharply and rocked her hips up to grind her mound against his face. When he grasped her hips tightly and began to tongue her slit furiously, Milan moaned deeply.

For a moment he felt her fingers toy with his hair. When he looked up at her, she had moved both hands to her breasts, pulling and pinching her engorged nipples savagely. Ricky turned his attention back to her pussy, licking and kissing and sucking on it. When he stuffed a couple of fingers up inside her, Milan groaned and her body shook. He continued sucking on her clit while fingering her opening. As he beared down he felt the gyrations of her hips slow and then stop. He glanced up between her legs and saw her arms crossed over her breasts.

"Milan? Milan, baby?" he asked, lifting up his head. "You okay, baby?"

By the time he had crawled up beside her on the bed, he heard the sound of her snoring. "Fuck!" he laughed softly. He climbed up off the bed, his cock dangling softly between his legs. He found a comforter on a rack near the bed and covered up the naked beauty. With an amused detachment, he dressed and silently left her apartment.

When he entered his place, the first thing he did was pour a tall glass of scotch with very little ice. The second thing he did was log onto SexyPrincess's room.

SexyPrincess: How are you Handsome? Missed you

HandsomePrince: thx princess ... missed you too

SexyPrincess: going to join me tonight?

HandsomePrince: think i should?

SexyPrincess: I'm not one to tell a horny man how he should spend his money, but

HandsomePrince: but what?

SexyPrincess: but I might have the cure for whatever is ailing you

HandsomePrince: sounds interesting - - if something was ailing me

So Ricky laughed and logged into a private show and wasn't disappointed. SexyPrincess danced and swayed as she stripped for him provocatively. By the time she was down to a ridiculously tiny pair of white panties, Ricky was naked from the waist down and stroking his long hard cock with both hands. He didn't think about his previous misgivings about wanking off at the flickering image of a woman on his computer screen; all he could think of was the incredible sensations coursing through his body, brought on by the gyrations of his Internet Princess.

SexyPrincess: are you naked for me, Handsome??

HandsomePrince: yes

SexyPrincess: completely naked??

HandsomePrince: yes

SexyPrincess: are you sure??

HandsomePrince: hang on

Ricky stripped off his shirt so that he was sitting entirely naked before the glow of the monitor. He watched eagerly as SexyPrincess stuck her thumbs into the waistband of her little white lace panties and slowly, languidly lowered them down her long shapely legs. She zoomed her camera in on her clean-shaven pussy and danced her fingers along the glistening slit of her sex.

SexyPrincess: I'm going to climb onto your lap now, Handsome, and ride your big old cock like it's never been ridden before

HandsomePrince: oh yeah baby i am so ready for you

Somewhere in his mind he mated the image of SexyPrincess with the hard throbbing shaft in his hand. It was no longer his hand, but her pussy lowering down onto him, taking him into her wet velvety depths. As she knelt on her bed and zoomed back, SexyPrincess began to hump a vibrator, parting her glistening folds with the knobby white plastic and rocking her hips as if she were actually on his lap. For several minutes they made virtual love, thrusting and grinding against each other if only in their minds.


HandsomePrince: oh fuck i'm almost ready to cum

SexyPrincess: goody ... I want you to fuck me from behind and cum all over my ass

SexyPrincess smiled and got up from the bed. Turning around and bending over, she spread her legs slightly and drove the vibrator deep into the dripping gaping gash of her cunt. Ricky stood up at his desk, his hand firmly stroking his swollen throbbing cock as he rocked his hips back and forth as if their virtual sex was real. He pictured her bent over his desk, gripping the edge, her heavy pale breasts pressed flat against the dark walnut. He could almost feel the grip of her cunt and the warmth of her ass cheeks as he pounded her in his mind.

Ricky felt his balls draw up against his body as he reached the apex of his arousal. SexyPrincess zoomed her camera in on her fantastic ass and brought him to a shuddering climax. His sticky sweet ejaculate erupted and shot out of him like the spray of a fire hose. It spurted onto his monitor, coating the flickering image of her pert round buns.

SexyPrincess: cum for me Handsome ... cum for me ... cum all over my ass

Several steamy trails of semen ran from the edge of his desk to the monitor, stringing across his keyboard. He milked every drop of cum from his tingling spent dick and then slumped back onto his chair.

SexyPrincess: did you cum for me Baby?

SexyPrincess ran her hands over the taut round curves of her ass. Ricky grabbed a handful of tissues and swiped at the strings of cum decorating his desktop. SexyPrincess turned around to face the camera and sprawled on her side across the rich dark maroon duvet.

HandsomePrince: oh the nasty things you make me do

SexyPrincess: oh yeah? like what?

HandsomePrince: well, duh! like cumming all over my computer

SexyPrincess: oh yeah? did you cum all over my ass?

HandsomePrince: yeah, baby

SexyPrincess: a lot?

HandsomePrince: buckets

SexyPrincess: mmm, yummy

They spent the better part of the next hour chatting and playing privately like a pair of cozy lovers spending the night together. When he came a second time, he made sure to keep it away from the computer and typed in a joke about safe cybering. By the time he had crawled into bed, Ricky had forgotten about his abortive date with Milan Sanchez and was swimming in erotic thoughts of SexyPrincess, whose love making and attentions were more real to him than those of any of the women he had ever been with previously.

* * *

It was a day like most other days lately. Kellie rose and dressed and went to work, spending several minutes of each hour remembering her recent visits with HandsomePrince. Whoever he was, wherever he was, whatever his situation, he was the kind of man she had always longed to meet. She didn't really care what he looked like, any man who had those kind of romantic inclinations, who could turn her on so incredibly with just his words, had to be her perfect match. Just thinking about him sent a ripple of pleasure straight down between her legs, enough that she felt her delightfully tiny panties grow damp. After work, she stopped in to visit with Milan, who was packing for a shoot in Japan.

"How are things going with Ricky?" Kellie asked.

"Oh great! Really great. He is such a nice guy," Milan replied.

"Good. I'm glad that things are working out," Kellie remarked, hoping that would close out that topic.

"Well, just the other night, we had dinner, you know, and he is such the gentleman," Milan laughed. "And when we get back here, he starts to light it up, you know? I was so turned on and he has this really great cock, he made me cum so hard I passed out."

"Great. Just great," Kellie replied.

"And he's so sweet. When he left, he tucked me into bed like I was a little princess."

"So when are you seeing him again?" Kellie asked, faking interest.

"He's supposed to drop by tonight for a while. We might go see a movie or go out for a few drinks."

Kellie nodded and put up with a few additional comments that told her more than she really wanted or cared to hear. She was happy that her hunch was right, that they were both shallow and superficial enough to make a great match. But there was a lingering feeling of disappointment coupled with it. Kellie knew that she didn't have a ghost of a chance with Ricky, yet some small part of her felt jealous of Milan who had a real live handsome guy to make love with, while she had to settle for the unpredictable visits from a virtual lover.

The girls decided to take dinner down at Dusty's, a cozy little diner around the corner from their building. Fortunately, their conversation didn't linger too long on Ricky Pratt. Milan was excited about her trip to Japan and Kellie listened with vicarious interest.

"You'll be sure to look after my place while I'm gone, ok?"

"I'll water the fichus and the ferns, don't worry," Kellie laughed. "Do I need to water Ricky too?"

"Huh?"

"You know? The guy across the hall with the great dick?"

"Oh, him!" Milan giggled with a wheeze. Her eyes traveled up and down Kellie's form quickly and she grinned. "Maybe just look in on him once in a while to make sure that he isn't too bored or lonely without me around."

"He doesn't seem like the kind who would be lonely for long," Kellie remarked.

"And you know, I don't really care so much about that," Milan replied. "He's a great guy and all, but with my career taking off right now, I don't have time for a real relationship, but it's nice to have someone around when I come home."

"What if he finds someone else while you're gone?"

"It's not like we're exclusive or anything," Milan laughed. "But really! When you've got this going on, what man is going to keep away for long?"

Milan held her arms out and assumed one of her trademark poses, flirty, sexy, all big eyes and pert breasts and a perfectly scintillating pout. Kellie could feel the heat of the lustful gazes from the men in the restaurant focus on her friend. But she wondered if it was all veneer, all on the surface, if there was anything deeper and more passionate dwelling inside Milan. For a guy like Ricky, she wouldn't need a fraction more.

It was obvious that Milan didn't see Kellie or any other girl as any form of competition, and that suited her just fine. Kellie wasn't. Not really. So when she got weary from listening to Milan prattle on about Japan and her photographer, Francisco, Kellie simply drew their dinner to a close and went home, changed into SexyPrincess and logged online. There was a long sweet email from HandsomePrince, sent during the day, while he was at work. She thought about him sitting at his desk somewhere, writing this long loving email on company time. How sweet! Maybe he had been writing this at the same time she had been daydreaming about him.

It was a slow night with lots of beggars and only a couple of fairly tepid private shows. Sure enough, HandsomePrince showed up late, just before she was ready to sign off.

HandsomePrince: i'm not too late am i?

SexyPrincess: never too late for you Handsome ... what would you like to do tonight??

HandsomePrince: don't know --- maybe something different for a change

SexyPrincess: I'll do anything you want

HandsomePrince: how about you get naked and we just talk, ok?

SexyPrincess: I can do that Handsome

She was careful to give him his money's worth, a long slow strip and an exotic dance. She tried to remember every limber, flexible dance step, every hot move she had ever seen or imagined, something-anything-that would make him burn for her and sear the vision of her sensuality into his brain.

HandsomePrince: are you trying to seduce me princess?

SexyPrincess: you think??

HandsomePrince: yeah i do

SexyPrincess: you're getting to know me pretty well

She lay across the bed, on her side for a while, then on her belly, rolling occasionally over onto her back. She read his words and tried to imagine his voice. She found herself getting turned on and fingered her pussy lightly as they chatted.

HandsomePrince: do you think that there's a chance we will ever meet princess?

SexyPrincess: you've asked me before and I told you no

HandsomePrince: i know but we like know each other so much better now - - i was just thinking that you might you know want to meet at some point

SexyPrincess: but I don't even know what you look like Handsome

HandsomePrince: would you like to see?

Kellie paused for a moment. Despite her altruistic "looks don't matter" feelings, she really was curious about what he actually looked like. Was he old and fat and bald or was he young and handsome? Was he older and gray and distinguished, or was he young and geeky and unattractive? Did she really want to risk shattering the romantic image that she had built up since they had first encountered each other? 'Maybe I should,' she thought. 'Maybe I need to find out the truth instead of clinging to some unrealistic dream.' She typed in her response.

SexyPrincess: yes ... can you send me some pics?

HandsomePrince: i can take one and send it to you - - what would you like to see?

SexyPrincess: everything

HandsomePrince: everything?

SexyPrincess: why not? You've seen every part of me ... several times over

HandsomePrince: lol - - you got me on that one princess

SexyPrincess: send it to SexyPrincesx@yahoo.com

HandsomePrince: i will - - i'd do anything for a sexy girl like you

SexyPrincess: do you really find me sexy??

HandsomePrince: oh god yes - - you are the sexiest girl i know

SexyPrincess: what about your wife or girlfriend?? Aren't they sexy??

HandsomePrince: i don't have either one

SexyPrincess: really?? I would think that a great guy like you would have lots of girlfriends ... don't you ever go on dates??

HandsomePrince: i do - - but i seem to have the worst luck with women

SexyPrincess: you've had pretty good luck with me

HandsomePrince: i know - - that's why i'd like to meet you

SexyPrincess: so what do you find sexy about me, Handsome??

HandsomePrince: everything --- your pretty smile --- your hair --- your body --- the way you move --- that little thing you just did when you brushed the hair out of your eyes

SexyPrincess: this??

She ran her fingers through the hair that fell across her forehead and down over an eye and her cheek. She tossed it flippantly over her shoulder

HandsomePrince: mmm yeah - - that

Kellie reclined naked on her bed long after she and HandsomePrince had logged off. The moment her computer went to sleep she touched herself. She closed her eyes and ran her hands down over her body, cupping her breasts, fingering her taut erect nipples, rolling and pinching them, pulling them harshly. One hand quickly found her moist pussy, the fingers circling her clit before plunging up inside her heat. She didn't need a toy to get off and it didn't take long, just the image of her HandsomePrince that she had manufactured, the imagined sound of his voice and the projected feel of his thick cock thrusting deeply into her.

"Oh god, yes!" Kellie cried out. "Fuck me, Handsome! Fuck me harder! Uhhh, uhhh, ohhh, ohhh, ooohhh!"

* * *

"So what's going on with you?" Glenn Murdaugh asked, sticking his head inside Ricky's office.

"What d'ya mean?"

"You were a little quiet in that meeting this morning and hardly said a word during lunch," Glen replied coming in and making himself comfortable on the chair in front of Ricky's desk. "I figure you've got something on your mind."

"Not really," Ricky shrugged.

"Come on, buddy boy. We're pals," Glenn remarked, leaning forward to play with the dangling promotional gizmo from a recent client campaign. "You look like there's something bugging you. Out with it."

Ricky grinned. "Yeah there is something, but I'm not sure I want to talk about it."

"Come on. I'm all ears and no yap."

"All right," Ricky said leaning forward and lowering his voice. "You see, I've met this girl on the Internet. The sexiest thing I've ever seen."

"You've seen her?"

"Oh, yeah. She has a webcam."

"One of those girls?"

"Oh, man. Not one of those. This one is so hot. The way she moves, the way she looks, the way she flirts and chats." Ricky closed his eyes and remembered his last evening with her, the intense arousal and incredible feelings reverberating inside his body. "She is something completely off the hook."

"So when you going to meet her?"

"Soon I hope. She wants to see what I look like first, so I'm borrowing the digital cam and taking a few shots to email her."

Glenn chuckled and nodded his head devilishly.

"Hey, it's only fair that she knows what I look like. I mean, she's showed me every thing... every-thing!"

"And everything is?"

"Gorgeous... stunning... incredible..."

"Nice tits?"

"Everything... the whole package... a pretty face, a great body, and the way she moves... mmm-mmm!"

"All right already. I get the picture. How long've you known her?"

"A few weeks."

"And she's shown you everything?"

"Everything."

"So I take it that you two have been cybering?"

"Well, yeah," Ricky said reluctantly. He hadn't really thought too much about that, but it was what was honestly going on. And if the satisfaction from it was so terrific, he could almost taste how incredible the real thing would be. "But it's not like that. It's like there's a real connection between us. The little things, likes, dislikes, the way she wants to be treated, the way I would treat her. It all just clicks together."

"What's her name?"

"She goes by SexyPrincess."

"And you are?"

"HandsomePrince."

Murdaugh laughed out loud. "You are fucking out of your gourd! You're a good-looking guy-not my type, but then my type looks good in spike heels! You've got a hot babe like Milan Sanchez on the line and you're playing around with some webcam broad on the Net? Man if I was half as good looking as you, I'd give my left nut to be with a babe like Milan! Jesus!"

Ricky turned back to the work on his desk. "I didn't think you'd understand."

"Hey, pal, I understand all right," Glenn remarked, his voice moderating. "We're buddies, right? And if you have this thing with some broad you met online and you're not going to get all messed up over it, I'm right there with you. Hey, it's your life, man. Just don't get all torqued out of shape."

"Thanks."

"So, um, what kind of pics are you going to send her?"

Ricky looked over at Glenn silently, feeling his cheeks warm with a slight blush. He grinned sheepishly.

"You son-of-a-bitch!" Murdaugh laughed, getting up from the chair. "Good luck with that. Why don't you have Niel or Danny shoot the pics. They're pretty good with boys I understand."

Ricky crumbled up a piece of notepaper and tossed it at Murdaugh, who ducked and stepped down the hall. The sound of his laugh echoed back to Ricky, but he didn't really care. He knew what he was doing, because he knew what and who he wanted. The first thing Ricky did when he got home with the digital camera he had borrowed from one of the photographers at work was pour himself a tall drink. Bourbon whiskey on the rocks, easy on the rocks. He was a little nervous and needed to relax before firing up the camera.

Then he spent some time picking out his wardrobe, a favorite sport shirt that fit his physique perfectly, a favorite pair of Calvin Klein blue jeans that did the same to his butt. Then his final decision, boxers or briefs. What had she told him before? Silk boxers? No that was what he had been wearing once and she had admitted a liking for them. He had always thought that he looked the best when wearing a skimpy pair of dark briefs, low riding, just enough to keep his "boys" in place.

1...678910...14