The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane was moving slowly up and down on top of Mark's erection, his hands kneading at her breasts, tweaking her nipples between his fingers; he ducked his head down to suck on the nipples, long teasing sucks, rolling his tongue around the nubby points. Jane pushed Mark onto his back and started riding him faster and harder, grinding her clit against him with each movement; Izzie gazed appreciatively at her beautiful breasts jiggling up and down and wished that her hands were free so that she could touch them. Her whole body was inflamed with a fervour she could barely contain, she rolled her hips so that she could feel the friction of the vibrator inside of her. She couldn't believe Mark was torturing her like this.

Izzie watched Jane's body visibly stiffened as she reached her orgasm and she longed for her own release, the vibrator filling her up but teasing her of its true potential. She knew Mark could hold himself back no longer and as Jane's orgasm caused her to rock on top of him in a frenzy, her pussy pulsating around his cock, Izzie saw his face register pure, unadulterated pleasure as he cried out in ecstasy; Izzie's body tingled with excitement, nothing turned her on more than watching her husband reach his climax and usually it brought on her own orgasm, though tonight the agony of needing to be touched, to feel the vibrator sliding in and out of her held her back somewhat.

As Mark and Jane's movements slowed to a natural halt, they turned their attentions to Izzie. Mark moved towards her and tenderly kissed her mouth whilst he unlocked her handcuffs. He wrapped his arms around her lovingly whilst Jane untied the bonds from her ankles and removed Izzie's sandals. Together they lay one each side of Izzie and gently they stroked, kissed and teased her body, paying her the attention she had craved. Jane took charge of the vibrator between Izzie's legs and slid it slowly in and out, sometimes all the way out where she would rub it along her clit making sure the knobbles were causing maximum friction to her swollen lips.

Jane steadily moved lower down the bed until her head was level with Izzie's mound and she teased Izzie's clit with her tongue whilst she probed her with the vibrator; Izzie gasped as she felt Jane work a finger slowly into her anus, using her own juices as a natural lubricant. She loved the feeling of being filled in both her holes whilst being kissed and caressed by her husband, his hands free to roam her body. It wasn't long before she was filled with the intense satisfaction of her second orgasm of the night.

Izzie enjoyed the slower pace of lovemaking and throughout the night the three of them enjoyed exploring each other's bodies, finally falling asleep together in the early hours.

When Izzie awoke late the next morning she was alone in the bed. "Did I dream that?" she wondered to herself. She stretched luxuriously and noted the scattered rose petals and fur throw which was now in a crumpled heap on the floor. "Apparently not" she giggled to herself. She slipped on her robe and padded to the kitchen where Jane was sitting, noticing Izzie approach she smiled anxiously "Is everything still OK between us?"

"Yeah sure! Just tell me, was it planned?" Izzie questioned curiously.

"Yes. It was really Mark's idea. Remember when you had to work late the other week? I came in upset after a row with Angus. I ended up having a huge chat with Mark and I told him the real truth about my split with Angus."

"The real truth? I knew you were hiding something! You said that you had just decided you didn't love him enough to marry him!" Izzie was puzzled.

"That's true enough, but the reason I didn't love him enough to marry him was because I realised I was in love with someone else."

"Oh!" Izzie exclaimed "And sharing a threesome with Mark and I was going to help that?" she was smiling now at the absurdity of the situation.

"Well yes. Mark said you both wanted a threesome and I was more than happy to oblige. It was my valentine's gift to the one I love."

Izzie was shocked, had she really just heard her best friend just admit that she was in love with her husband?

"Happy belated valentines day Izzie" Jane said bravely.

Apparently, not!

12