The Executioner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cara's vision went blurry for a second. Her entire bottom half was as tense as a piano wire. She felt as though she were on the edge of a great precipice, ready to fall.

"Come for me, Cara. Do it now." His final words tipped the scale. She was falling. It felt like flying. The longest and most intense orgasm of her life rocked her body, and then the world went dark.

###

Cara's eyes fluttered open as she felt the car stop. Nicolas tucked his cloak around her and gathered her into his arms. She was vaguely aware that they were walking to her doorstep. "Nicolas?" she asked, in a small voice. She had so many questions. Which one to start with?

"How... how did you know?"

He smiled and brushed a stray lock of hair from her cheek. "You have quite an interesting book collection, my dear." He patted her still-tender bottom possessively, and she moaned against his chest. "And you talk in your sleep," he added with a wink.

Nicolas set her down just inside the house. Then he took her into his arms and gave her a long, passionate kiss, not letting her pull away until he was ready. Reminding her, she imagined, even with that small gesture, that she was not in control. Not on this night. Then he left, closing the door behind him.

Cara blinked, stunned. He was gone. That last kiss reminded her that they still had not actually had sex. She felt rather bereft. Lonely. Abandoned.

The doorbell rang. Cara barely had it open before Nicolas burst into the house again. Pushing her roughly back against the wall just inside the door, he nuzzled and sucked the sensitive spots her neck. She whimpered and ground her hips against him.

"So," he growled. "Trick...or treat?" His voice was deep and full of barely restrained need. She looked down and noticed that his erection was pressing insistently against his pants. She watched as he reached a hand down to free it from its cloth prison.

Cara didn't hesitate. "Whatever you want, Nicolas." She screamed and dug her nails into his back as he lifted both her legs and buried himself inside of her. Cara wrapped her legs around him and rode the wave of desire as he fucked her to a violent climax. Her back pounded against the wall in a staccato rhythm as she came, legs shaking, and felt him erupt inside of her. Then they both slid to the floor in a tangle of arms and legs.

A few minutes later, Cara lifted her head from Nicolas' chest and looked around, a little dazed. Shyly, she shook his shoulder and whispered, "Nicolas, don't you think we should close the front door now?"

12