The Devil Buys My Soul Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're welcome to take that chance," I said with a smile.

"So, you're basically giving Shelly a choice between releasing Sandy or giving up her dream of being a superstar," Tyler said with a sigh. He didn't seem any happier than Shelly with those choices. I couldn't understand why, but Tyler obviously cared for Shelly.

"Not really," I replied, surprising them both. "I have no intention of taking away Shelly's possible stardom. I only said that I could if I wanted to prove a point."

"And that point is?" Tyler asked. I smiled.

"That you can't simply walk away from my offer. I want Sandy freed," I said, looking at Sandy as I spoke. She refused to look at me as she continued to massage Shelly's feet.

"I'll make sure that Sandy's life is a living hell if you wish for my failure," Shelly said angrily, focusing on my threat and not the real point.

"I pretty much expected that. It's the other reason why I won't use a wish against you for the time being," I sighed, and then smiled and gave her my ultimatum. "But keep in mind that I only have so much time before I either use or lose these wishes. Worse case, if you don't release her before that deadline, then I will wish you dead. At least then Sandy will be free."

"Free to burn!" Shelly snapped.

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"You mean you don't know?" Tyler asked.

"Know what?" I asked in reply. Tyler shook his head, but Shelly laughed. Sandy looked worse, if that was at all possible.

"She sold her soul to Ted the same day I did!" Shelly said, continuing to laugh.

"But he said she wasn't one of his..." I began. Tyler cut me off.

"He lied," he said soberly. I looked at Sandy. She looked up only long enough to nod once.

"Why?" I asked as I rubbed my face trying to come to grips with what they were saying. "What did you sell your soul for?" Sandy refused to answer.

"Isn't is obvious?" Shelly asked.

"Shelly, don't," Tyler said, but she ignored him.

"Sandy sold her soul for you," she said triumphantly. I was so stunned I was speechless. Shelly continued to explain. "You and Ted were such good friends. He was well on his way toward taking your soul. I'm not sure how, but she recognized him and what he was trying to do. She sold her soul to him. He agreed to stop trying to take your soul and even to disappearing for a time."

"That's why his family moved oversees in the middle of senior year," I groaned.

"Yes, and that's why he stopped returning your calls," Shelly added.

"But then, what happened?" I asked in confusion. I was surprised when Sandy answered.

"Ted never agrees to a deal without at least a chance of it backfiring," she said in a monotone voice. She looked spent. This was obviously taking a lot out of her. "I had to agree to the stipulation that he have one chance of making a deal with you for your soul."

"One chance?" I asked, really just trying to come to grips with what she was saying.

"Yes, only one chance. Normally the Devil makes offers and gives people time to think about them," Tyler asked. "It took him nearly a month to convince me how great it would be to have a huge cock. I'm pretty sure he even set me up with Tara Doddro for my eighteenth birthday."

"Don't use the D-word!" Shelly snapped.

"The class slut?" I asked, ignoring Shelly.

"Yes," Tyler replied with a sigh. "Shelly was my girlfriend and she planned on being a virgin on her wedding day."

"I still do," Shelly put in. I shook my head in amazement and wondered if somewhere along the line she'd become mad. Tyler ignored her comment and continued.

"I was a typical eighteen-year-old boy looking to get rid of my virginity any way I could. Shelly and I had a fight that night and Tara found me at the party my friends were having for me. I was drunk and horny. She took me to one of the bedrooms with some promise of a birthday I would remember. I don't really remember much other than her looking at my dick and laughing."

"It serves you right!" Shelly snapped. "Cheating on me like that!"

"I know. You're right," he sighed. "But in either case, Ted found me the next day and we struck the deal. I've never regretted anything more in my life."

"Well, that explains a lot," I sighed. My mind was finally starting to work again. "Particularly why I was able to get so much for my soul. It was his one chance."

"Yes, and he succeeded," Sandy said. She was once again crying.

"So be it," I replied. I wondered for a moment why the Devil was being so quiet now. He'd been a constant annoyance in the back of my mind before.

'Make up your mind! First you tell me to be quiet and now you want me to talk,' I heard.

'Is there anything I can wish for that will cause you pain? I mean a lot of pain!' I asked.

'You're joking, right?' he laughed. 'I'm well beyond anything you can do.'

'We'll see,' I replied and then refocused on the three in front of me.

"So, everything has changed now. I need to think about this before making any rash decisions," I said.

"You do that," Shelly said. She was still such a bitch!

"I will," I replied. "And I suggest you think about releasing Sandy. I sold my soul to make it happen. I still want her freed and I can make your life a living hell with three wishes."

"You've yet to prove it," she said in reply. I was sorely tempted to wish for something that would do just that. Maybe something as simple as an open sore on her forehead, or maybe somewhere lower.

"Shelly, will you please shut up!" Tyler snapped. He obviously still cared for her. I wondered how she felt for him. They were always together. She must feel something. Maybe I could get to her through him. It would take time, but I still had three months.

"Shelly, I'll give you until midnight on Halloween to make up your mind. You can meet me at Freddie's party and let me know what you want in exchange for Sandy or not. If you don't, then expect the worst," I said.

"Freddie's party? Freddie from high school? You mean the drunk from the reunion?" Tyler asked.

"Yes," I replied, and looking directly at Shelly I added, "Oh yeah, about that proof..."

"What are you going to do?" Tyler interjected nervously. Shelly watched me carefully. Sandy looked up in curiosity.

"Nothing too dramatic," I replied with a smile, but then felt a little silly when I added, "I wish Lillith the Succubus was mine to command forever."

'You've got to be kidding!' the Devil said in my mind. 'After all this you decide you want to get laid?'

'Just grant the wish,' I sighed.

'Are you sure?' he asked.

'Don't want to lose her for eternity, do you?' I asked in reply. He snorted.

'Your soul is mine and therefore I still control her through you,' he replied.

'Just as long as it's through me,' I said. 'Now grant the wish.'

'Done.'

"That's it?" Shelly asked. "Where is this succubus you're talking about?"

"Lillith, come here," I said, holding my breath. I needn't have bothered. Lillith in the guise of the brunette appeared. She was once again dressed in the red teddy and stockings. She was kneeling before me.

"What is your will, my master," she asked.

"Holy shit!" Tyler said in amazement.

"Not Holy. Quite the opposite," I smiled.

"You wasted one of your three wishes on this?" Shelly snapped. She wasn't happy. I could tell that Tyler's reaction was bothering her. Sandy was watching everything with a frown. She knew me well enough to know I had something planned.

"Tyler, I'm leaving now. I'd like you to meet us downstairs for a drink later," I said, stressing the word 'us'. He looked at me in surprise, but Sandy nodded in understanding.

"Why should he meet you?" Shelly snapped.

"Well, for a couple of reasons," I replied. "It's been a rough day and I think we could both use a drink. Also, he's been pretty reasonable today and I think I would enjoy hanging out with someone pleasant. We can talk about old times."

"That actually sounds pretty good," Tyler said.

"Absolutely not!" Shelly cried. "We're leaving early tomorrow and you don't have time to get drunk with this loser," she snapped. Tyler sighed and looked ready to give in, but I stopped him with a raised hand.

"Lillith, do you know of Tyler's affliction?" I asked.

"Yes, master," she replied.

"Could you accommodate him if I so commanded?"

"With pleasure!" she said, licking her lips. "And probably a good portion of pain as well. They are all the same to me as long as I do what I was created for."

"You mean she can handle my size?" Tyler asked in amazement.

"No one can do that!" Shelly insisted.

"No human can do that," I corrected. "But a succubus is an entirely different story."

"No!" Shelly cried.

"Will you free Sandy?" I asked with a crooked smile. Shelly bit her lip, but then shook her head. I shrugged as I turned to leave.

"I'll see you later Tyler," I said as I walked to the door. Lillith stood and followed me. I stopped just before exiting the room. I looked at Sandy and shook my head.

"We are definitely an interesting couple," I sighed.

"Meant for each other," she agreed with a slight smile. We exchanged a look that meant more than I thought possible. It's not every day that you find someone willing to sacrifice everything for you.

"Sandy, stop talking and go to the bedroom!" Shelly snapped. Sandy stood immediately and walked toward the bedroom.

"Shelly, one more thing," I said, waiting for her to look at me. "You'd better do whatever is necessary to protect Sandy. If something happens to her, then I'll have no reason to not wish for your death or worse."

Shelly refused to respond, but I saw her swallow nervously. Sandy looked at me just before she entered the bedroom. I winked and she shook her head. I promised myself that Sandy and I would be together soon. I refused to accept anything less.

Chapter Four

I stood outside the door and took a deep breath.

"Master, are you okay?" Lillith asked as she reached out and touched my arm. I smiled, but pulled away. Her scent was already starting to invade my body. My dick was hardening. "Will you take me here?" I shook my head. She really did have a one-track mind. It was like having a woman with a man's libido at my beck and call.

'This was going to be fun!' I smiled, but then sobered as I remembered my first encounter with Lillith.

"I want you now!" she demanded, but I ignored her. Well, I did my best to ignore her anyway.

"Lillith, I need to you disappear for a while," I said, forcing the words out.

"As you wish, master," she said, but she sounded unhappy as she faded.

"Lillith?" I called.

"Yes, master?" she asked, reappearing.

"I want you to go down to the bar near the pool and find a single male you'd like to seduce," I said with a smile.

"Thank you, master!" she said in excitement. "It's been such a long time!"

"You can spend a couple of hours with him, but I don't want you to kill or hurt him in any way," I added quickly.

"Not even if he wants me to hurt him?" she asked with a smile.

"Okay," I laughed. "You can hurt him if he wants you to, but not in a permanent way."

"Yes master," she said, and then smiled and added, "And thanks again master!"

"Your welcome," I said as she turned and walked away. I watched as she shifted from the brunette to a short, well built blond. She was now wearing a bikini. I pitied the poor sap she laid eyes on.

"You're going to spoil her."

I sighed loudly. At least this time it was a real voice and not one stuck in my head.

"You lied to me about Sandy. You said she wasn't one of yours!" I snapped angrily, surprising myself.

"Well, yes that's true," he said with a shrug as he added, "But I really didn't have a choice. Sandy insisted on my silence on that issue. She made it part of her deal." I nodded. He smiled and said, "Of course, I could be lying again."

"Drop dead," I said without heat. He grinned.

"You know your plan won't work," he said as we walked to my room. It was a couple of floors down.

"Only time will tell," I replied with a shrug, and then changed the subject. "I don't supposed your willing to discuss his and hers accommodations for Sandy and I in hell for after we die?"

"I am," he said with a smile, but it faded as he added, "But you won't like the conversation." I shuddered at the possibilities.

"No, that's okay."

We continued in silence until we reached my room. I changed into a pair of nice shorts and a collared shirt. Satan watched me.

"Don't you have anything better to do?" I asked once I was done.

"Not at the moment," he smiled.

"Well, then," I sighed. "Get changed and have a drink with me. I expect it will still be a couple of hours before Tyler escapes Shelly."

"You serious?" he asked in surprise.

"Why not?" I shrugged.

"Well, I am the Devil for starters," he replied. "Inviting Satan for a drink is not the most intelligent thing you could do."

"I haven't made an intelligent decision since I decided to call you when I returned home," I said, and then remembered my failed marriage, snorted and added, "Probably for quite a while before then."

I left the room and he continued to follow me. I glanced down the hall toward the elevators. I saw Lillith exiting it with a decent looking young man. He looked a little stunned. She waved at me and led him down the hall toward his room.

"Spoiled rotten," the Devil sighed. I shrugged and turned back toward him. He was dressed similarly to me now.

"To the bar?" I asked.

"Why not?" he replied.

We spoke about old times for a few hours. I was careful to nurse my drink. I might be foolish enough to drink with the Devil, but not to get drunk with him. I found myself laughing more than I expected.

"So," I said suddenly. "Why did you decide to break with God?" He looked at me and shook his head.

"You really are an odd one," he sighed.

"Not something you get asked all that often about?" I asked.

"Not since...well, I don't think I've ever been asked about that particular occasion," he replied, sounding surprised.

"Plan on answering?" I prompted. He opened his mouth and I thought he was going to tell me, but then he saw Tyler making his way over.

"Not now," he replied. "Maybe another time. I've got to go. I can't break our little deal." I nodded as he stood and walked away.

"Was that, um, Ted?" Tyler asked nervously when he arrived. I nodded. "You really do have some set on you. Drinking with him!"

'Lillith, you need to finish up. I'll need you down here soon,' I thought. I wasn't sure if she could hear me.

'Master, I'll be down in fifteen minutes,' she replied in the back of my mind, clearing up that concern. 'He won't last any longer than that.'

'You didn't...' I began, but she cut me off.

'No,' she said. 'He'll be fine after a day or two of sleep.'

"We were reminiscing," I said to Tyler. We made small talk until Lillith showed up. She was now a tall woman with wavy, flame red hair that traveled half way down her back. She also had rather big breasts and a large ass. She came over and kissed me deeply. It nearly stole my breath away. Tyler watched us in curiosity.

"Tyler, you remember Lillith," I said in introduction.

"You mean..." he said in surprise, but I cut him off.

"Yes," I said and then added, "Why don't we go back to my room and talk about old times there?"

"Maybe make a few new memories for the future," Lillith purred. Tyler swallowed hard while I smiled. I was having difficulty focusing. Lillith had that affect on me. We all stood and made our way to my room.

"How's Shelly?" I asked Tyler as we entered the elevator.

"Not talking to me," he said glumly.

"That's a shame," Lillith said, touching his arm. He perched up immediately.

"Why this form?" I asked her in curiosity as I shook my head and tried to clear it.

"Well, because it's large enough to help with his size," she answered. It was only half an answer.

"What else?" I prompted.

"Well, it's also one both of you find attractive. I was hoping we could all have some fun," she said with a shrug.

"You are such a slut!" I laughed.

"Yes, master," she agreed with a smile and she leaned backwards and rubbed my cock with her ass. "Does this mean you're willing?"

"We'll see," I sighed, but I was smiling. Again, I shook my head. Every time she came close I had a hard time thinking about anything other than sex. "First you have to take care of Tyler and his monster."

"My pleasure!" she said, grabbing hold of his cock through his pants. Tyler groaned.

We entered my room. I found that the bed looked bigger and roomier than I remembered. It also had better support. I looked over at Lillith and she nodded in answer. I expected that the added support was going to be needed before the night was over. There was something in Lillith's gaze that promised it.

"Lillith, you can remain in this room only until sunrise. You must disappear then and not return until I call you," I said, trying to make sure I didn't fall into the same trap I did the last time. She pouted.

"As you command, master," she said with a sigh. I shook my head and laughed. She leaned forward and kissed my cheek. I had to consciously stop my hand from reaching for her breasts.

'Also,' I thought carefully as I grew serious. 'I want you to stop doing whatever you are doing to befuddle my mind. I want to continue to think clearly.'

'I don't know what you mean, master?' she replied.

'Lillith, I am your master and can banish you from any sexual situation for decades," I said with a frown. 'Don't lie to me.'

'I'm sorry, master,' she replied quickly. Suddenly, I felt better.

'That's better,' I thought. I looked at Lillith and still had a strong urge to touch her, but it was no longer beyond my ability to control it. That wasn't so for poor Tyler. He was nearly panting with desire.

"Now, take care of poor Tyler here," I said. "He's never been laid."

"Never?" she asked, sniffing near him. She continued speaking before either Tyler or I could answer. "Not quite a virgin. He did try and fuck some woman with this monster of his, but he tore her up pretty bad. Neither one of them received any enjoyment from it."

"She nearly died!" Tyler cried in sorrow and frustration.

"Well, you don't have to worry about that with me," Lillith said as she undressed Tyler. I got a full view of his cock once he was naked.

"Are you sure you can handle that?" I couldn't help ask. His cock was huge and it wasn't even fully hard yet! I'd seen excited horses that looked smaller than him.

"Yes, with pleasure!" she grinned and fell to her knees in front of him. She used her tongue on the head and he gasped. Lillith wrapped both hands around his cock and started moving them up and down.

"Tyler, sit on the bed," I said, afraid he would fall if he didn't. Tyler didn't reply, but he did sink down onto the bed. I moved to a chair in the corner and continued to watch.

Lillith kissed her way down his dick to his balls. It took quite a while for her to reach them. She sucked one in her mouth and he groaned again. It filled her mouth.

"Nice," she said when she release it. Lillith then took the other one into her mouth. Tyler's cock was fully erect now. She continued to massage it while she focused on his balls.

"I'm going to cum!" Tyler cried out.

"Not yet," Lillith said using both hands to squeeze the base of his cock. It looked like she was trying to choke the life out of a snake.

"Please!" he begged. She smiled, but continued to squeeze until he was once again under control. He gasped and cried, "You bitch!" She laughed.

"I'm far worse than that!" she said before moving to lick the head of his dick once again. I watched as she opened her mouth and tried to take the head into her mouth. She was a large woman, but it looked like an impossible feat.