The Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman barked out orders like a drill sergeant. "Push up. One two three four- get those knees up. Swat-swat-swat. Faster. Twenty five-twenty six. Flip over. Feet up. Swat-swat-swat. I said flip and feet up."

Poor Leslie was a red puffing wreck by the time her exercise session was finished. She no longer thought, when Jan spoke, Leslie jumped.

Even her stretching sessions changed. The flyswatter was put down and the vibe was picked up. Leslie still went through the same stretches as before, but this time she was teased relentlessly with the vibe. At first it made it impossible to relax, but after a few minutes, she grew aroused. She grew limber. She also grew to crave the vibe. But the only way she was permitted to feel those tantilizing vibrations, was to stretch that extra millimeter. Millimeter by millimeter, until she felt like she'd come apart at the hinges. Yet no matter how far she split or how much she arched, Jan always kept an orgasm out of poor Leslie's reach.

Toward the end, Leslie was even looking forward to her sex training. So great was the need in her loins, it didn't even matter if the woman wanted to swat her with that fucking swatter. Just so long as she was able to come. Oh to be put on that table again and made to frig - even if being recorded on video or swatted.

But even her sex training was changed. And for the worse.

"Come here," Jan said, taking off her skirt, and sitting down on the couch with her legs spread wide. It was quite obvious to Leslie that the woman wasn't wearing panties, even more obvious when Jan began to run the vibe up and down her very aroused sex.

Leslie tried to stand.

"Did I say get up?" Jan asked. "Are you hard of hearing?"

"No ma'am." Leslie said, shuffling closer on her knees.

"Does Leslie know what a blowjob is?" Jan asked.

"Yes," Leslie breathed, eyes wide staring at the vibrating phallus. Was this what the woman had in mind for her?

"Yes ma'am, Leslie knows what a blowjob is," Jan ordered sternly, swatting the girl on the flank with the swatter. "Now say it properly."

"Yes-ma'am-Leslie-knows-what-a-blow-job-is," It came out one word at a time. It felt so foreign to the senior. It was as if Jan felt like she was some idiot. Worse, when she referred to herself in third person, it felt like what little control she had were slipping away. This was another of the new rules Jan had imposed on the younger woman.

"Show me," Jan ordered, flipping the vibrator around and holding it jutting from her crotch as if it were her own cock.

Eyes big and wide, the high school senior leaned forward, pursing her lips, she gave the latex phallus a gentle blow.

"You little idiot." Jan said. "You don't blow it. You suck. Now try again."

Leslie moved close to the huge phallus. So close that this time, she caught a whiff of odor - of musk. The cock was drenched, not just with her juices, but with Jan's. She would have to - to taste herself - to taste Jan. Leslie steeled her nerves and opened her mouth and took the dildo in. God, looked big before, but having it in her mouth made her realize just what she was in store for.

"Don't just stare at it," Jan said. "Suck. And look me in they eyes. What are you some sort of pervert?"

"Mmmmphhhh- sorry ma'am," Leslie said, sucking the dildo in again and looking up at Jan with those big brown eyes.

The older woman taught her all the useful tricks. The careful bite. To suck the balls. To lick the underside. The slap against the tongue. The bump against the cheek. However, having the eighteen year old looking up with those idolizing eyes, all while her mouth was full of a plastic cock was soon too much for her. Pulling Leslie into her with a handful of hair, the girl turned red in the face, when she finally broke free she coughed and gagged.

"Poor girl. Is it too big for you?" Jan purred tossing her borrowed appendage to the floor. "Don't you worry your pretty little head, we can start smaller. So small even you can handle it."

"Thank you," Leslie mumbled apologetically from between the older woman's thighs, secretly glad to be able to work on something a bit more manageable. Waiting patiently for her to produce a smaller dildo.

Jan grabbed the swatter and stuck it under the girl's chin. Lifting her head, so the girl's terrified eyes looked into her own.

"Then what are you waiting for?" Jan asked.

"For a - a smaller one ma'am."

"I'm waiting," Jan said. "Are you stupid or something?"

"No ma'am. Ahhh...Leslie-doesn't-understand-ma'am." Leslie stammered.

Jan spread her wet nether lips and pulled up, making her hard nubbin protrude.

"You see Leslie, a clit is very much like a boys cock my Leslie girl," Jan stated. "It swells when it gets excited. It's almost the same shape. And that big dildo seems to be far too much for someone as inexperienced as you. I think you will agree that even someone as frigid as ill-equipped as you can manage this size without choking. Now come here Leslie..come closer."

It was a clit, not a cock. No matter what Jan said, Leslie couldn't get past that obvious fact. Yes, perhaps it did swell, but it was more of a pearl than a cock. And there were the lips, the wetness, and all the rest. No, it wasn't a cock at all. And though she'd come very familiar with Jan, she'd never done ... anything quite like this.

"Suck my girl cock," Jan ordered, pulling the girl tight by her hair. "Or would you rather I send a picture or two to daddy?"

Leslie had no choice. How had she gotten into this mess. She opened her mouth.

"Mmmmmm..that's right - suck it..." Jan moaned.

Leslie sucked gingerly. Just doing enough for the woman no to send the embarrassing pictures to her dad. God the woman reeked of musk. Worse, she was practically gushing.

"Now lick it up and down." Jan said. "And look up at me and give me a smile. Let me know how much you like it."

Leslie looked up. She couldn't smile if she wanted to. She hoped Jan wouldn't see her obvious distaste.

"Does Leslie love my cock?" Jan asked.

"Mmmphh-Leslie-loves-your-cock," the poor girl muttered, glad for an excuse to get away from the woman's sex. Her respite didn't last. Only seconds passed before she was unceremoniously pulled back tight into the woman's reeking sex.

Under Jan's strict tutelage and despite her reluctance, Leslie learned to please a woman. She learned to lick. To flick her tongue. To suck. To tongue. To flutter.

"Does Leslie love my clit?" Jan moaned. "Tell me again."

"Mmmphh-Leslie-loves-your-clit," Leslie repeated in a defeated tone before she looked up at the woman who had enslaved her. Then her eyes grew wide in fear as she saw the woman's cell phone. Heard the click of the shutter. God, more evidence to be used against her. To blackmail her.

"Don't worry Leslie, if you keep me happy, no one will see this video but us. Now keep me happy," Jan ordered and the eighteen year old returned to work with her tired tongue and aching lips. They would grow tireder still she kept at it for nearly 45 minutes and two orgasms before Jan finally let her rise.

"Get dressed," Jan said. "It's time for you to leave. My husband will be home soon."

Leslie quickly put on her clothes, she was eager to be away from this cruel woman.

"You will be required to send me photos and videos every day just like before," Jan said. "But from now on, there will be no cumming. Not until I feel you deserve it. So for now, you will go until you feel your orgasm coming on, and then you will stop. If you cheat, I will know - and you will be sorry. Do you understand me Leslie?"

"Yes ma'am." Leslie whispered quietly.

"Whenever you don't answer properly, you will earn 25 swats with the swatter," Jan said. "We are out of time tonight, but I will administer them next week when you come over."

"Leslie understands ma'am." Leslie said, her cheeks burning a bright crimson.

"You may go," Jan said. However, there was something in the way the girl rushed to the front door that Jan felt insulting.

"Before you go," Jan added, "I want you to give me a nice curtsy and a thank you."

"I -" Leslie's eyes grew wide and she looked like a deer caught in the headlights. How could she?

"Pretend as if you were wearing a skirt. A nice curtsy and a thank you. I expect you to do it from now on."

Leslie blushed even more as she pretended to lift up an imaginary skirt and did a little bob. "Thank you ma'am."

"That's twenty five more swats," Jan smiled wickedly.

Leslie gulped hard and bobbed down again, this time a bit lower and lifted her imaginary hem. "Leslie thanks you ma'am?"

"Is that a question?" Jan asked, arching an eyebrow.

"No - ah- Leslie - is sure." the stammering girl forced out, catching her mistake before it was too late. "Leslie thanks you." She gave another curtsy just to be sure.

"You may go. And Leslie-" Jan said to the girl before she could close the door. "I expect you to wear a skirt next time. It will not be a pretend one you lift next Monday, do you understand?"

"yes- Leslie understands." and finally - finally Leslie was able to leave and put her ordeal behind her.

==================================

Leslie tried to take her mind off her situation by thinking of other things. Like school or the girls in her class. A few weeks ago, she would have looked at them and felt a perverse satisfaction that she was learning things the other girls weren't. Learning about boys and how to please them.

But now? Now Mrs. Mitchell was teaching her different lessons altogether. She was teaching Leslie to please women not men. Even the videos watched in order to learn what women did for men were replaced. Now, Leslie watched videos of women doing things with each other. Lesbians. It was all girls - all the time.

The worst was the teasing. Three weeks had gone by. Three weeks since her last orgasm.

At first Jan's instructions were easy. Even easier than her former instructions. To masturbate and to stop. Then to send the hateful woman a picture. The first two times Leslie carried out the task at took pictures, she looked on each one with just a bit of satisfaction. Her eyes displayed a blaze of fury and distaste. Yes she obeyed, but that bitch would surely see how much she was hated.

However, the third time she followed the instructions and took a picture, she gave it a glance before sending it to the hateful bitch. But in this picture her eyes had changed. The fury was gone. Now she looked...needful. It was as if her pride had been stripped away and her soul left bare.

She couldn't send that picture. So she took another. And another. And another still. Until finally she felt satisfied with the look in her eyes.

That was only the first night. Three weeks of pleasing while only being teased had taken its toll. She'd given up on the pictures. She could no longer hide the needful lust in her big brown eyes. Worse, she'd started having fantasies.

Lesbian fantasies. She didn't want them. She wasn't....

gay.

That's what she kept telling herself, especially at times like this. It soon became a mantra. I'm not gay- I'm not gay - I'm not gay. Even if she were, she should be angry to be treated in such a fashion. The slim girl was bent over the toilet, a brush in one hand, a bottle of cleaner in the other. She was totally naked save a small apron, stockings, and a pair of high heel pumps.

I'm not gay-I'm not gay-I'm not gay,Leslie repeated silently, even as her slim hips pumped and her arousal dripped down her thighs.

"You are doing a wonderful job Lezlie," Jan purred behind the pale skinned girl. She'd taken to calling the girl Lezlie- and occasionally Lezzie. She had the young girl impaled on her hand like a little puppet. Two fingers worked the girl's tight sex, while her thumb was buried in her tight rear, two in the pink and one in the stink as she liked to say.

"Ahhh..thank you ma'am." Leslie said, doing her best to affect a small curtsy, but it was almost impossible while she was in such a compromised position.

Jan smiled wickedly. "But I think you missed a spot. Pay a little extra special attention would you dear or I'm afraid I'll have to take you over my knee."

"Yes Miss..." It came out as a moan. She could hear the sound of the wet slishing of Jan's fingers. The constant teasing had taken its toll on the poor girl. Three long weeks of unimaginable teasing. Three long weeks of after school licking sessions with this woman's insatiable sex. She'd never in a million years imagined the need that ached deep inside. A need that was growing impossible to deny. Leslie tried to scrub to take her mind off the hollow aching in her loins. Sometimes it helped to keep busy or think about other things. But now? The need threatened to overwhelm her and she could think of nothing save what those fingers were doing to her.

Leslie clutched the rim of the toilet and arched her back. Thrusting back to give herself to the woman who had blackmailed and virtually enslaved her. God, she was so fucking close. Oh, how she needed release, even if from this cruel cruel woman.

However, once again, just as the orgasm threatened to take hold, Jan laughed, and removed her fingers from the poor girl - wiping them clean on her skinny rump.

"Please Miss.." Leslie begged, her body trembling with pent up need. "Leslie needs it."

"Lezzie needs what?" Jan giggled.

"Leslie needs to come." Leslie groaned.

"You just earned yourself twenty five swats little pervert," Jan said. "Say it respectfully. You know better than to make the same mistake twice."

Leslie wanted to refuse. Wanted to tell the old bitch to go fuck herself. God, but the woman had her, had her wrapped literally around her fingers. With her nectar dripping down her thighs there was no way to deny her obvious arousal. No hope but to say what the old bitch wanted to hear, and just the way she wanted to hear it. "Please Miss, Lezzie needs to come. Please Miss. Lezzie needs it real bad."

"Wash your filthy hands and come with me," Jan said with a knowing smile. For the last three weeks she'd been wondering how long it would take to make the girl beg. She thought the girl would have given up a week ago and felt a bit of respect for how long Leslie had resisted.

Jan took the girl back to her bedroom and quickly stripped out of the clothes she was wearing and motioned for Leslie to join her. The older woman slid into her bed with a smile. She still had a few tricks up her sleeve.

"Come here," Jan ordered. "Not like that, Lezzie. Turn around. That's a good girl. Now slip your legs into mine like so. Just like on that video we watched yesterday."

This wasn't what Leslie imagined. She figured she'd be allowed to use a vibe to bring herself off. Or even to be made to frig herself on the coffee table. Jan could even swat her if she liked. Or that they would use their mouth's on each other. This was - this act- was somehow more intimate than anything she had imagined.

"I thought you wanted to come? Isn't that what you said Lezzie?" Jan asked. "If you are just going to lay there like a frigid corpse, you may as well finish cleaning the bathroom."

"No Miss, Lezzie - ahhh- Lezzie will do better." God, it was like the old bitch could tell what she was thinking. That she knew Leslie had been telling herself she wasn't a lesbian. That she'd been having doubts. That making her call herself a Lezzie, all while wrapping her legs around this older woman was causing her to lose her remaining confidence in her heterosexuality.

The eighteen year old began to move her hips.

"That's nice," Jan cooed. "Scissor me you sweet slut."

Leslie watched women in this very position several times on Jan's videos. Yet, it still took a bit of practice to figure things out. It was harder than she reckoned to line her groove up with Jan's. Harder still to work clit to clit. Legs locked. Hips working. But once she got in the groove, it was easy. It was pure pleasure. Her poor mind screamed that this wasn't just oral - this was sex with another woman. There was no denying this. That this was gay.

But her cunt. Ahhh her cunt had discovered heaven. Her cunt had discovered bliss and soon it would find release. Sweet heavenly release.

"You must ask permission before you cum little queer," Jan said. "Otherwise, I may not be so generous next time."

Lightning was already dancing through Leslie's loins. "Please Miss, may Lezzlie cum?"

"Not like that," Jan said unwrapping her legs from her slim charge's. "I want to watch you when you come."

They continued making love, but this time, Jan mounted the eighteen year old missionary style. Humping her as if she had a cock. Working the girl clit to clit. Tit to tit. Mouth to mouth. Kissing. Being kissed in turn.

I'm not gay. I'm not. I'm not. Leslie told herself. But there was no denying that this was a woman she'd wrapper her long legs around. Though she had gone down on Jan countless times, there was always a sense that she'd not been changed. But kissing this woman on the mouth. Holding her so close. Being fucked by her. Being made love to.

Something inside her had changed, there was no denying it. For she was making love to this woman. The thought sent her over the edge.

"Please Miss," Leslie begged, "May Leslie cum? Please...oh God....oh God....I'm sorry. Leslie is sorry."

It was too late. She'd fallen over the edge into the sweet abyss. She tightened her legs around the older woman and held her with all her might. Capturing every ounce of an orgasm that had been brewing for three long weeks.

In the end, Leslie couldn't remember what had happened. Only that she was naked in bed with another woman, covered in sweat, with her extremities tingling. She looked over at the dresser and saw that the video camera was on - that it had captured every last detail. She shrugged and slid down the bed- down between Jan's thighs. She began to lick with a practiced ease.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

At first Leslie thought being enslaved by her history teacher's wife was the end of the world. But after awhile, it really wasn't so bad. It was actually kind of fun.

For instance, she had much more confidence. She used to feel shy and awkward. She felt a sense of anxiety about nearly every personal interaction. However, after being turned into some sort of sexual pet, well, let's just say that the fact that her clothes weren't name brand really didn't seem to matter anymore.

There was only one thing that Leslie felt anxious about these days and that was Jan. The woman always seemed to be full of surprises, and her latest idea made Leslie more nervous than usual. Jan wanted to take her out for a date.

Sort of a date. For it was only 5:00 and not really night and Leslie had no real choice in the matter. But it was Leslie's first date ever, and it felt real enough to her.

It felt real to Jan too. The cute teen squirmed next to her in the car. She had good reason to squirm - Jan's fingers frigged the girl's denuded sex, her small tight dress had ridden up, providing no modesty whatsoever.

"Mmmmmmm...please Miss, may Leslie please come?" Leslie moaned, oblivious to her exhibitionism, her thin hips pumping in time to Jan's rubbing.

"You are turning into one hot little piece of ass, aren't you lezzie," Jan purred, as she pulled the car into a spot and turned off the ignition.

"Ohhh-fuck-Leslie is a hot piece of ass..." It came out as a low moan from the aroused senior. She spread her legs wider and pumped her hips.

"I mean it," Jan said, offering her dripping fingers to the young girl. "You are quite a little slut."

Leslie blushed just a bit as she opened her mouth and polished them off. She may have had a problem with it a few weeks ago, but she'd tasted pussy often enough, it was just that in this fashion, with people around...it felt a bit humiliating.