The Confessional Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Officer Mackenzie watched with a sick satisfied grin on her face as the brunettes finger fucked each other. She came up behind Andrea and started squeezing Andrea's tits and ass, one hand pressing against her clit through the leather boyshorts.

She grabbed Andrea's head suddenly and turned it, forcing her to see what was happening to Christina. The blond girl's dress was bunched up around her waist, and she was straddling one of the male cops, her thong on the ground at her feet, ripped into a couple of pieces. She was facing the cop she was straddling, fucking him. Behind her was another cop, and he was fucking her in the ass. Finally, standing behind the chair was the third male cop, and Christina had his cock in her mouth. They all had a tight grip on her, thrusting into all of her holes. "I bet you'd love to be getting fucked like that right now, wouldn't you?" Officer Mackenzie purred in Andrea's ear. The belt smacked across her ass again. "Wouldn't you, you little fucking slut?" Suddenly Andrea could feel the leather belt wrapping around her throat, squeezing tight.

She gagged, gasping, her body writhing as she struggled to nod, apprehensively, not knowing what would happen if she shook her head no. She could feel her face getting read, her vision clouding slightly around the edges as the cop held the belt tight around her thin neck as she made her watch what the cops were doing to Christina.

Officer Mackenzie squeezed the belt around Andrea's neck a little tighter. Andrea's gasps began to grow softer, her eyes watering as her body began to still as the cop tightened the belt around her neck before releasing the leather belt. Andrea gagged as her lungs filled with air, spit dripping from her lips, still separated by the red ball gag. Mackenzie's attention returned to the sisters at Andrea's feet, and got them to look up at her by belting Andrea's ass one more time, the resultant slap ringing loud and clear through the room, Andrea's body trembling from the blow.

"Get up, sluts," Mackenzie ordered the sisters. "On your knees." The officer unfastened the straps on the leather boyshorts Andrea was wearing and tugged them down her legs, letting them fall to the ground. Once they were off and Andrea could spread her legs, the vibrating dildos began to slide out. Mackenzie stuffed them back inside her, roughly, twisting them around in her pussy, just to hear her squeal, before pulling them out.

She brought the dildos over to Jennifer and Julie. "Open your mouths." They did as they were told, fearful of the belt. "You were the driver, right?" she asked, glaring at Julie. Julie nodded. "Then suck on this one," she said, pushing the dildo that had been in Andrea's ass into Julie's mouth. Julie gagged on it, disgusted, but started sucking obediently. Officer Mackenzie then grabbed Jennifer by her hair, pulling her head back, and started fucking her face with the big black dildo, stuffing it into the back of her throat. After a few minutes of this she stopped and pulled the cocks out of Jennifer and Julie's mouths.

She smiled at Andrea before turning back to the sisters. "You, eat the blond's pussy," she said, pointing at Jennifer. "And you, eat her ass." She told Julie. "They're both stretched out wide for you. I want to see your tongues in there deep, bitches!" she ordered, her eyes on the girls as they moved towards Andrea. She looked up at the cop, shaking her head, begging her silently to not make them do it, groaning as she moved back to her toes as the girl's tongues ran against her body.

"You don't want it, bitch?" Officer Mackenzie growled, standing behind Andrea. She grabbed Julie's hair and pulled her away from Andrea's ass. She took a step back and then let loose with the belt again, striking it across Andrea's now bare butt, leaving a wide red stripe. Andrea shook her head to answer the cop's question. Her body lurched forward, pain shooting through her as the leather belt struck against her bare ass, her body writhing, her cries filling the room as she felt the belt hit against her flesh again and again. Her body shook, tears streaming down her face as she heard Julie pleading with the woman.

"No, don't, stop it, she wants it," Julie said, grabbing at the cop's leg. Officer Mackenzie immediately smacked her across the face with the back of her hand, sending her sprawling to the floor. She came up behind Andrea, grabbing her hair and tugging her head back.

"Is that true? Do you want it, bitch?" Officer Mackenzie demanded. She moved Andrea's head up and down with her hand. "That's what I thought," she growled. She walked away for a moment, grabbing a couple of folding chairs that were leaning against the wall. She unfolded each one, placing it on either side of Andrea, then grabbed each of the girl's feet and placed them on each chair, which caused her legs to be spread out wide, giving the girls easier access to her holes.

Julie was a little slow getting up, until she felt the crack of the belt across her butt. She howled in pain and then got up on her knees, grabbing at Andrea's ass and sliding her tongue as far into her butt as it would go. Jennifer was licking at her clit and fingering her pussy with three fingers.

Officer Mackenzie pulled two of the cops away from Christina, the two that had originally pulled the girls over. "Fuck the brunettes," she told them. "Up their asses." She turned her voice back towards the girls: "And don't stop eating her out, bitches!"

They didn't stop, licking and sucking on her holes, even as they cried out in pain as the cops started pushing their hard cocks up their assholes.

Officer Mackenzie sat down in her own folding chair and slid her pants off. The third male cop brought Christina over to her, and she made the blonde girl get down on all fours and eat her pussy while the other cop fucked her from behind.

Andrea's body began to tense as she trembled more, growing close to orgasm, not sure what would happen if she allowed herself to cum. Her body glistened with a thin layer of sweat as the Julie and Jen continued eating out both her ass and pussy as the cops took their asses.

Officer Mackenzie grabbed Christina by the hair and held her head tightly between her legs, moaning and groaning a little bit as Christina's tongue flittered across it. She kept at it, even as her pussy was getting pounded from behind by the other cop. Jen and Julie kept working Andrea as well, in spite of their whimpers of pain as the cops behind them fucked their tight little assholes. And there was Andrea, her arms tied above her head, her legs spread wide for the sisters to eat out her holes, trembling in pain and pleasure.

"You getting close boys?" Officer Mackenzie wanted to know. There were three grunts that said "yes." The three cops pulled out of the girls they were fucking, and Officer Mackenzie reached over to the crank and flipped a switch, which caused the line holding Andrea's arms in the air to go completely slack, and she fell to the ground. She cried out in pain as she landed on top of Julie. "That one's getting it all," Mackenzie ordered. Officer Bob grabbed her by her hair, pulling her to her feet. He unfastened her handcuffs but then twisted her arms behind her back and recuffed her.

He unfastened her gag and tossed it to Mackenzie. And then he lead her, stumbling, over to Officer Mackenzie, who had stood up from her chair. Officer Tony came over and sat down in the chair, his cock hard from having just been fucking Jennifer up the ass. Bob forced Andrea to straddle Tony's lap. Mackenzie was kneeling next to them, and she took Tony's cock and guided it directly into Andrea's pussy, and Bob pushed her down on it, the full length sliding deep inside her.

Bob moved around behind Tony then, jerking his cock up and down. He grabbed her head and forced his cock into her mouth, and Andrea nearly gagged in disgust as she realized he had been fucking Julie's ass. There wasn't much she could do though, as he had a grip on her hair and was fucking her face, his cock sliding into her throat with his every thrust.

Then she felt the hands on her ass, her cheeks spreading, and the third cop's dick pressing against her asshole. He pushed it into her, with only a few thrusts, stretching out her tight little hole.

She closed her eyes, more tears staining her face with her black eye liner and mascara as the cops fucked her, all three cocks beginning to throb and twitch inside of her holes. She gagged loudly as the cock inside of her mouth started pumping cum down her throat, her spit dripping from her chin, a drop of cum forming at her lip. The pumping into her pussy suddenly quickened, that cock growing and spasming. The cock in her ass thrust up into her and stayed impossibly deep, impaling her painfully. She moaned loudly as the cop with his dick in her pussy rubbed and pulled at her clit, his cum filling her pussy as she tightened her pussy around his shaft, her body trembling more as she came, and she felt the final cop pump his thick white cum deep into her ass.

All the while, Officer Mackenzie was furiously rubbing her clit back and forth with two fingers. The other cops pulled their dicks out of her and left her in a heap on the ground next to Officer Mackenzie. Mackenzie rolled Andrea onto her back and then straddled her face, her knees on either side of her head. With one hand Mackenzie rubbed her clit back and forth quickly, with the other she grabbed Andrea by the throat and held her head down on the floor. She then let out a loud cry, and her pussy squirted right in Andrea's face!

Once all the cops had gotten off, they got their things together. They pulled the abused girls to their feet and led them back outside to their car, after letting them get dressed as well as they could. "We'll be watching you. It'll be a lot worse next time if you ever tell anyone about this, got it?" Officer Mackenzie told them before the cops all got in their cars and drove off into the night.

They all nodded before getting into Julie's car and driving back to Julie's house. They were all silent, some sobbing and sniffing breaking the silent drive. The four girls walked into the house and up the stairs, Jen and Christina going to Jen's room, Andrea and Julie going to Julie's. They pulled off their ripped, destroyed dresses and put on their p.j's before getting into bed.

Back in the Confessional

Andrea wiped at a tear as she finished confessing all that had happened that night, waiting to hear what the priest would tell her.

Tommy had a raging hard on in his pants on the other side of the confessional. He couldn't quite believe any of what Andrea was telling him, but he knew it must be true. "The police did some awful things to you, my dear. But it is because of your actions earlier in the night that you got caught. Perhaps if you had not so completely turned your back on our Lord, He would not have allowed such terrible things to happen to you." Tommy smiled. He was starting to get the hang of this priest shit. "I sense there is still much more to your story, child. Please, continue. It is imperative that you reveal just how far down the path to hell you have gone, so that our Lord may give you enough strength to return to Him."

He snuck a peak at the tape recorder, which was still rolling. Plenty of time left.

"Yes Father," Andrea replied. She paused a minute to think about which event to confess next. "The next event happened about a week after the incident with the police, Father," she began.

12